━━ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜€π˜ ; baek dohwa

By kiowae

# π—’π—£π—˜π—₯π—”π—§π—œπ—’π—‘ 𝗧π—₯π—¨π—˜ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜ π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰, an all 𝘡𝘰𝘰 flirty girl, who just transf... More

━ I
━ II
━ III
━ IV
━ V
━ VII
━ VIII
━ IX
━ X
━ XI
━ XII
━ XIII
━ XIV
━ XV
━ XVI
━ XVII
━ XVIII
━ XIX
━ XX
━ XXI
━ XXII
━ XXIII
━ XXIV
━ XXV
━ XXVI
━ XXVII
━ XXVIII
━ XXIX
━ XXX
━ XXXI
━ XXXII
━ XXXIII
━ XXXIV
━ XXXV
━ XXXVI
━ XXXVII
━ XXXVIII
━ XXXIX
━ XL
━ XLI
━ XLII
━ XLIII
━ XLIV

━ VI

3.7K 210 103
By kiowae

━━ 𝙂𝙊𝘿 𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙉! okay wow no. i am currently looking at a guy who is basically twining with blondie.

come on, they do look alike! the blonde hair and everything. . .

anyways, i am sorry blondie but i think i gotta steal this man from you.

i feel like i am in a staring contest, though. and he wont back down so i wont too!

i do not loose.

damn so coming here was a good idea after all!

"miyu come sit with me!" raim suddenly stands up and wraps her arm around mine.

but why do i feel nervous? am i growing up? i feel nervous in the presence of a guy for the first time!

wahh, i didn't know this day would come!

"miyu this is baek dohwa! dohwa this is park miyu, the transferee everyone is gushing about lately!" she winks to finish up her sentence as i just simply wave at the guy who's surprisingly staring me up and down.

"nice to finally meet you ma'am" he says with a smirky grin as he reaches his hand out for me to shake.

i take his hand shaking it softly, "nice to meet you too, mister" i smirk back and then let go of his hand to take a seat.

raim ends up sitting down on my right side so i am in between the two.

"oh wait!━ is that go eunhyeok?" my eyes travel towards the figure sitting across the room from us, actually even looking at me.

"ou, did you two get close already?" raim giggles as she waves at the boy.

"you know go eunhyeok?" the guy next to me finally speaks up.

i turn my head to the left to look up at him, "mhm, i'd like to say that we are on the way to being friends, but he is quite confusing."

he does these nice stuff for me, but is cold the next second. i don't know what he wants or expects and i can't even read him or at least kind of suppose what he feels.

"is he? he isn't that way with me though." raim says.

i want to rip my hair out of my head. i bet he isn't that way to you ms. cheater. i think the way minu described eunhyeok to me earlier today fits raim more than him.

"congrats." i mumble back not expecting her to hear, but i do get a chuckle in return.

i look up at the boy i learned to be baek dohwa, who is smiling childishly towards me.

"anyway, this is quite boring. what do yall do here the whole day long? except for that, that blue-eyed boy over there keeps staring holes into me." i stand up with a sigh.

"i checked this out, it must be enough right?"

"huh? but you just arrived like five minutes ago!" raim speaks up.

"yea, sorry blondie. i'll see you at school." i look back once before walking towards the door.

i hear a storm of complaints about me leaving already by the people here, but honestly, i couldn't care less.

and on top of that, the crazy singing is making my ears bleed.

"i was thinking about leaving too actually." a voice says making me look back.

"ah nice let's go together then blonde boy." i mumble as i wait for him to catch up before closing the door again.

"there is a little snack stand a few floors up, let's go get something." the guy says closing the door behind us and then turning to walk the stairs up.

"yea sure! thanks for asking me so nicely if i was up for that!" i say sarcastingly as i roll my eyes following him.

he chuckles and i see a small smile from the corner of my eye.

soon we find the small stand and i decide to get a chocolate milk as it was my favourite.

i take some money out of my purse to pay, when i suddenly realise that i was too late for that.

dohwa had already paid for me.

"hey━━ you didn't have to do that!" i yell after him as he makes his way back down with my chocolate milk in his hand and a lollipop of his own.

"you could also just, you know, thank me?" he says, but its obvious that he means it in a playful manner.

"sure, just imagine i said that." i shake him off and grab my choco milk as we get to the exit floor.

just then we two make a stop next to another person as we watch go eunhyeok following after yu raim with an umbrella to shield the girl from the heavy rain.

"dang i'm gonna get sick if i walk home." i say and hear a shrieking from next to me, i turn instantly just to see shim suae!

"cutie!━ oh wait, i'm supposed to be disappointed in you."

"what are you doing here!" she says and i feel like she ignored what i just said, she keeps looking between me and dohwa.

"i dont know, was just about to go home." i shrug and turn to look at the boy next to me who has no facial expression whatsoever as he stares at the girl in front of us.

"hey━" suae started, but was interrupted by dohwa grabbing my wrist and all-too rudely shoving past suae.

next thing i knew was him stopping again and turning around with a cheerful smile on his face, beaming at the shorter girl. he was just about to speak when━━

"no i dont have an umbrella." suae sighed and rolled her eyes.

his expression faltered and he turned back to the door annoyed as i laughed at the scene.

he then proceeded by taking the post of two mailboxes, handing one to me before dragging me with him outside fastly.

"are you crazy!" i hear myself say.

this guy honestly just stole someones mail, what the fuck.

if that place has cameras, he's gonna get sued.

wait not only him, me too!

my parents are going to kill me!

his grip on my wrist loosend up as we ran in the rain, i felt myself smiling and turned to look at dohwa to see that he has just the same expression on his face.

and somehow i have never ever felt this free. as if i could forget everything for once.

i giggled as i still got wet, the mail being drenched in water too.

we end up taking a really sharp corner, dohwa being a few steps in front of me.

and just like that, i suddenly slip and mentally prepare myself for whatever shitty injury i'll catch this time.

fuck, my knees are not even healed yet!

━━

it happend as slow as it could happen in the three's perspective. miyu slipped and someone had just been able to catch her before cracking her head open.

a hand slung over her waist protectively as an yellow umbrella shielded them both from the incoming rain.

his pretty, almost blueish eyes, miyu admired, met with her dark ones.

their hearts started beating a beat faster.

he admired her perfect face structure as she once again felt herself get lost in his eyes.

all that while her blondie was watching the scene expressionless.

he had halted in his steps, ready to catch the girl when he saw her falling a second ago, but was beaten to it when another guys grasp made its way on her waist.

his smile vanished slowly and his patience was starting to disappear too.

and so, he placed his hand on the spot of her wrist, where it originally was before he let go, frankly wishing hadn't let go at all and pulling her small body towards his own, making the two teens part.

but go eunhyeok wasn't one to back down so easily. he found himself grabbing the girls other arm.

"you're hurting her. let go."

"i could say the same thing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.5K 46
Chae-Rin came back to Saebom High School after running away from her problem. She meet Suho and Seo-Joon again. But what happen when things change dr...
299K 5.7K 29
{COMPLETE} A high school romance about a girl and a guy who find a new path to start their love. Hot bad boy jungkook meets new y/n at school and sta...
115K 5.3K 40
β”Šfetus writingβ”Š ↬ kim sassy taehyung has to live with his father at their family friend's place due to unexpected problems β˜•οΈŽ β”Š ✎ a taekook fanfi...
39.4K 1.5K 15
࿎࿎࿎ πšŽπš—πšŽπš–πš’πšŽπšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπš›πšœ? ࿎࿎࿎ An awakening calls for new opportunities, a chance to forget...to heal. A hope to make things right, to kee...