Metal Soul, Heroes Heart, and...

By HarryThompsonHeap

This fic will contain violence inflicted upon the human body and swearing: What if Izuku met Mei and Melissa... More

Meeting of the Minds
11 years of happiness and strife
Encounters of significance
10 months and entrance exam begins
I'll tear out your circuits, and bathe in your oil
Introductions, truths, and battle suits
Battle trials part. 1
Battle trials pt. 2
End of the battle trials and a prelude to chaos
USJ pt. 1
USJ pt. 2
USJ pt. 3
USJ pt. 4
USJ conclusion
Aftermath and innovation
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Preparations for war
Sports fevstival pt. 1 the race
Sports festival pt. 2 cavalry battle
Sports festival pt. 3 the tournament
Sports Festival pt. 3 tournament pt. 2
Sports featival conclusion
Hero names and upgrades
Internships, inventions, and introductions
Technology vs conviction
Another small step for mankind and preparing for finals
The Finals Pt. 1
The Finals Pt. 2
Movie 1: Three Heroes
Villainous recruitment, worrying revelations, and a day at the mall
Training montage
Assault on the Camp
Preparations and the Battle for Kamino Ward
Aftermath of Chaos, Innovation and Relaxation, and the Future
Super Moves, and the Bolstering of Dark Forces

Meeting the dean and the first day

448 11 18
By HarryThompsonHeap

———1 week after the hero exam———

Nervousness, that was the prevailing feeling amongst our trio of geniuses as they sat together on a sofa in Izuku's living room opposite the dean of UA university and the number 1 hero, whilst Inko sat off to the side of the room with hope in her heart for the trio.

———5 minutes ago———

The trio had been going about their day as usual in the Midoriya household, between David's help and Inko becoming a respectable defence attorney she had bought a larger house for two reasons, one she wished to give her son and his friends a decent sized workplace to invent and experiment and to forget the negative memories contained within her old apartment like her sons broken heart at his quirklessness and her 'husband's' abandonment of them.

Mei was again tinkering with something whilst Izuku and Melissa played videogames, specifically Mortal Kombat 25. The trio briefly turned their heads to the front door as they heard a knock but ignored it as Inko went to answer it, only to be shocked as they heard a booming voice. "I am here, to talk about your son's education"! Followed by a thump like someone hitting the ground.

They all raced to the front door to see All Might confused and sweating awkwardly with Inko out cold on the floor, having fainted due to seeing the number 1 hero at her doorstep, as well as a small chimera dressed in an adorable suit and tie with scar over one eye.

"Well this is an unexpected start". Exclaimed the chimera jovially.

———Back to the nervous present———

After helping Inko to her feet and into a comfortable chair, the chimera explained who he was and why he was here with the number 1.

"So you see your ingenuity and intelligence caught my interest". Explained the dean of UA.

"It's an honour sir". Replied Izuku nervously. "But why come in person, we can't have been that remarkable". He humbly exclaimed.

"Oh, quite the opposite your the most remarkable individuals I've ever met, your technical know how and combat ingenuity caught my eye, however". He said causing all three of their hearts to jump into their throats.

"Some facts simply don't add up, your shown strength was beyond any quirkless person could achieve, and those lights in your chests interest me so please explain"? Asked the dean with a wicked smile.

So they did, the trio explained their origins, their goals to double major and prove that tech can compete with quirks, most importantly they explained their technology. From nanotech and extremis, to the arc reactor and gyrokinetic module, to the neurokinetic link and adamantium. With each explanation the deans smile grew wider and wider until it was practically ear to ear.

"Splendid, utterly splendid, you three are going to be spectacular students at my university". Her loudly exclaimed with joy in his voice.

The words then dawned on the trio.

"Wait, 'going to be', does that mean"? Asked Melissa with hope in her voice.

"Yes you all passed both the support course exam and the hero exam". Replied the dean pulling out a holodisk and showing the trios results.

———Results———

1st place:
Name: Izuku Midoriya
Villain points: 103
Rescue points: 75
Result: 188

2nd place:
Name: Melissa Shield
Villain points: 98
Rescue points: 70
Results: 168

3rd place:
Name: Mei Hatsume
Villain points: 96
Rescue points: 70
Results: 166

(The rest are the cannon results except Shinso got 20th place)

The trio where stunned into silence and then began to weep with joy as Inko hugged all three of them. All Might, who had been staying quite could only smile with pride and joy whilst Nezu simply smiled.

Immediately after the dean and hero left both Melissa and Mei called their parents to tell them the good news. After many tears of joy and shouts of pride the three families agreed to get together to celebrate their children's success at the Midoriya house and that they did, they celebrated deep into the night.

———The first day———

During the time between the deans visit and the first trimester all the students where informed of the dorms that the university provided for its students, however the trios notice was unique as it specified that they be staying in modified hero course dorms, the trio naturally agreed. Thus the stage was set for the beginning of a new future for mankind.

"Are you sure you've got everything"? Asked Inko her face showing both pride and worry simultaneously.

"Yes mum I've got everything I need". Replied Izuku.

"Ok honey it's just I'm so proud of you yet so worried, your on your way to achieving your dream but I'm worried about your other classmates and how they might treat you because your quirkless". Exclaimed Inko as she hugged her son with pride in his accomplishments and fear for his future interactions.

"I'll be fine mom besides it's not like they're bigotry means anything to me, just hollow words of the jealous". Replied Izuku with confidence.

"Ok sweetie I love you and good luck". Inko said as her son left with the movers for his future with tears in her eyes.

"I love you too mom, and thanks for believing in me all these years". Izuku replied with a warm smile.

As Izuku arrived at the enormous university and saw a parade of other moving vehicles with other students he felt joyous, he had done it, him a quirkless boy had gotten into the most prestigious university for heroes in the country along with his two best friends, these feelings of happiness and pride faded however as he saw two individuals he'd hoped would end up in other classes, the brother of Ingenium and Katsuki Bakugo both of whom thankfully hadn't noticed him yet, he signed with sheer exasperation until his vision was blocked by two hands.

"Guess who"? Asked two voices.

"My best friends whom I've known for over ten years"? Replied Izuku with the spring back in his step and turning around.

"Got it in one". Replied Melissa as Mei just smiled.

The trio then began to unpack their things in their rooms are more accurately room, they had been given the entire top floor of the Heights Alliance building as their room, they quickly got over their initial shock and began setting everything up and getting ready for their introduction class.

When the trio arrived at classroom 1A they where slightly taken aback by the size of the door to the room being nearly 20 feet tall but entered all the same only to immediately regret it.

"Take your feet of the desk this instant, it's highly disrespectful". The brother of Ingenium yelled at Bakugo.

"Fuck off four eyes, why should I listen to an extra like you huh, what school shoved that stick up your ass"?! Yelled Bakugo in retort.

"If you must know, I attended Somei private academy you rude brute". Replied the uptight boy.

"Oh an elite huh, I'll enjoy crushing you"! Exclaimed Bakugo with venom in his voice and an evil grin.

"Crush me, that is not what heroes do you brute". Replied the boy with indignation.

"That's making the assumption he'll ever attain the title of hero". Izuku exclaimed butting in to prevent further word shivs from being hurled by the two.

"Ah it's you, I must apologise for my behaviour during the exam Midoriya you are clearly the superior candidate". Replied the boy loudly.

"Oh its fine I wasn't paying attention to your lectures anyway so no hard feelings... um, what's your name"? He asked trepidatiously not actually knowing the boys name.

"Ah right we've yet to be formally introduced, I am Tenya Iida, a pleasure to make your acquaintance". Replied Iida as he performed a perfect 90 degree bow.

"Well then Iida why don't we leave the past in the past and try to get along, we are stuck with each other for three years so it's best we not get under one another's skin". Replied Izuku maturely.

For the next few minutes the classroom slowly filled up with more students each quirkier than the last, a bird headed boy, a six armed boy, a pink girl with black eyes and yellow horns, a girl who was invisible, and a boy who appeared to be constantly emitting sparkles.

"And that's why despite not having any powers the Phantom was the first superhero before Superman... hey what's that"? Announced Izuku has he was finishing a conversation on the origin of superheroes with a raven haired girl and her punk rock friend, 'girlfriend' he couldn't tell, as he saw a yellow thing enter the room.

"If your here for socialising then leave, the rest of you put on these uniforms and follow me". Said the man that emerged from what was revealed to be a sleeping bag and then handed out UA gym uniforms.

Only three people in the room recognised the man whilst the rest were hesitant to listen but they did so anyway believing that UA wouldn't let a random stranger in.

As the class was getting ready the trio had several interactions, Izuku was complimented on his physique by and redhead and a blond asked him about his chest light to which he responded, "I'll explain later", whilst Bakugo glared daggers at him. Simultaneously Mei and Melissa where also being complimented on their physiques by the girls and complained at by a purple haired girl with earphone jacks about their chest sizes, they where impressive.

Once the entire class finished changing they all gathered in the field they saw their teacher waiting, he explained that they're be doing tests to determine their upper limits, when Ochako voiced her concerns about the introductory ceremony he simply stated that it was a waste of time before calling up Izuku.

"Here, take this and do whatever you need to do to throw it as far possible, just don't leave the circle". The man said tossing a softball to Izuku.

"Ok". Replied Izuku as he stepped up to circle, all eyes on him.

He stood their for a minute mulling over his options, "the gyrokinetic modules range isn't great so that's out, but he did say 'do whatever you need to do' with the circle being the only limitation". Izuku thought to himself before deciding on his course of action.

His armour then suddenly started spewing a black substance that formed around his right arm in the configuration of a gauntlet, the gilgamight gauntlet's, named after the first hero in myth Gilgamesh and the number 1 hero All Might, multiplied his physical strength to incredible levels, "Might wanna cover your ears", he said, he then threw the ball with all his might, causing a sonic boom in the process.

"8,593 metres, impressive". The man said in a dry tone whilst everyone else was dumbfounded, all except one.

"DEKU, EXPLAIN YOU LYING ASSHOLE". Yelled Bakugo as he went on the attack towards a non-plused Izuku only for his quirk to fail and end up wrapped up in the teachers scarf.

"Gah, the hell is this shit it's tough, and why won't my quirk activate". Screamed Bakugo much ti everyone's displeasure.

"It's my capture tool it's woven with carbon nanotubes, as for your quirk I erased it, now stop acting like a child using quirk gives me dry eye". Replied the teacher dryly.

"Thanks Eraserhead sensei, didn't feel like wasting power reserves to defend against him thanks for grabbing him". Replied Izuku to the teacher and the classes shock.

"You know who I am"? Asked the now revealed Eraserhead with surprise in his voice.

"Of course we do, the legendary underground hero Eraserhead, your one of my favourite heroes and your quirk fascinates me". Replied Izuku enthusiastically.

"We"? He asked catching that apparently others in his class knew who he was.

"Yeah, me Melissa and Mei, we're fans". Replied Izuku.

"Ok..., yes I'm Eraserhead and you will all call me as such that or Aizawa sensei, moving on these tests are in my opinion faulty but they're the best we've got until the ministry of heroes get other asses and think of something better. You'll use your quirks, ingenuity, and intelligence to pass 8 physical tests". Aizawa sensei stated.

"We get to use our quirks, this is going to be fun". Shouted the pink girl which caused Aizawa to grin with malice.

"Fun, huh, alright then how about this, the person with the lowest score gets expelled how about that". Aizawa said with doom in his voice.

"But that's not fair, you can't expel us on the first day". Yelled Ochaco

"Life's unfair get use to it, you think villains play fair, you think natural disasters and terrorists care about what you think is right and wrong, well they don't so get ready and get this lesson into your head or else just leave because life is unfair and I don't care. Now let's begin". Replied Aizawa with gusto.

———50 meter dash———

Our trio all cover the 50 meters in less than 1.5 seconds with only Iida coming close with just over 3 seconds.

———Grip strength———

Our trio all crush their grip testers getting perfect scores. Only Shoji with his 630kg and Momo with her 860kg wing jaws of life came close to matching them.

———Standing long jump———

Izuku simply used his gyrokinetic module to fly over the sandbox whilst Mei and Melissa comply jumped to clear the box as creating their repulsers would damage their uniforms. A few other also cleared the sandbox including a certain blonde who getting angrier by the minute.

———Repeated sidesteps———

All three geniuses clocked around 70ish sidesteps sun the allotted minute. Only Bakugo got close with his 48 sidesteps.

———Endurance running———

Our trio all ran for the entire 15 allotted minutes without stopping or evening getting winded. Momo created an electric scooter whilst Iida pushed his engines to their limits.

———Seated toe-touch———

Our trio all easily passed this test with the only other individuals who succeeded being Momo and Mina, with the latter stating that she danced which required flexibility.

———Sit-ups———

The class was split in half to help one another with this one each half getting 5 minutes to as many sit-ups as possible, our trio all got around 60 in before their time ended.

———Ball throw———

Izuku was exempt from this due to his earlier demonstration. Melissa used her nanotech to create a hydraulic ram that shot the softball over 7,000 metres, whilst Mei crafted a railgun to use electromagnets to launch the ball again just over 7,000 metres. Only Momo came close in comparison by using a cannon to launch the ball over 5,000 meters, and Bakugo try as he might got less than 1,000 meters, which only severed to anger him more.

———Results———

"Okay here are the results". Aizawa said with a bored tone.

1. Izuku Midoriya
2. Melissa Shield
3. Mei Hatsume
4. Momo Yoayarozu
5. Shoto Todoroki
6. Katsuki Bakugo
(Everyone else is in their cannon locations)
20. Hitoshi Shinso

Their where many reactions to the results, many where happy, many satisfied but determined to improve, and many where disheartened especially one purple haired boy.

"Well goodbye to you all, would've been nice to get to know you all better but I guess that won't be happening". Said Shinso sadness filling his voice causing many to feel sympathy for the now ex-classmate.

"By the way I lied about the whole expulsion thing, it was a logical ruse to get the best out of all of you". Announced Aizawa a sadistic grin covering his face, Shinso breathed a sigh of relief, whilst Momo sated that it was obvious.

"Didn't you expel your entire class last year though". Said Melissa, as a result Shinso's blood turned frigid and the class looked petrified.

"Damn problem children". Aizawa muttered under his breathe. "Yes you are correct I did expel my last class but that was because they had no potential you all however do, but don't get comfortable because now starts 3 years of hell where I own your asses, hope you survive the experience". Aizawa said menacingly.

————————————————————————

Longest chapter yet don't get use to it, feel free to express constructive criticism and suggest idea s in the comments, till next chapter goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.6K 72
He was rescued as a child from a facility of illegal, horrendous experimentation and forcefully given quirks - but what they didn't realise was that...
163K 6.1K 67
(Chapters 1-9 Rewritten) I died prematurely in the least cliché way possible... Vaporized as a result of a powerful and fantastic nuclear explosion...
222K 8K 68
Izuku was like any other child his age. Excited about the quirk that will make them a hero. As his quirk came in his friends and peers began feeling...
3.9K 97 39
"You can run, but you cannot hide. We come for you, Winter Child. We come." Those are the words I, Midoriya Izuku, heard before being attacked by wha...