Gemsona AU: Black Diamond

By Jss2141

The youngest and most disrespected of the Diamonds, Black Diamond wanted nothing more than to be treated as a... More

Ch. 1: Bio
Ch. 2: The Gauntlet Is Thrown
Ch. 3: Black Diamond's "Court"
Ch. 4: Pink Fury VS Dark Determination
Ch. 5: Reactions and Results
Ch. 6: Feeling Blue?
Ch. 7: Black Vs Blue, Rage and Sorrow
Ch. 8: New Plans, New Fury
Ch. 9: Resting and Planning
Ch. 10: Two New Friends
Ch. 11: The Results of Training
Ch. 12: Dark Heat and Gold Light, Clash of Wills
Ch. 13: Healing
Ch. 14: Changing the Game
Ch. 15: New Recruit
Ch. 16: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 1
Ch. 17: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 2
Ch. 18: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 3
Ch. 19: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 4
Ch. 20: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 5
Ch. 22: The Next Step

Ch. 21: Hopeful Darkness vs Despairing Light, Part 6

589 25 5
By Jss2141

Both teams stood in silence, wondering and waiting for the other to make the first move. Not only that but they were trying to predict each other's moves and counter them when or if they could. To the crowd, this was just them all standing still but to those with battle instincts, the fight had already begun.

"Here I go!" Spinel shouted!

Spinel had matured a lot over the time spent with Black Diamond but she was stll quite eager and full of energy and so she was the first one to take a move. So the pink colored gem punches foward at what appeared to be a simple stretched out punch but then she uses her other free hand and *twangs* her stretched arm, causing her fist to connect multiple times in a spring like unpredictable manner.

Yellow quickly moved in front of Blue, crossing her arms to block the spring like punches!

'What sort of crazed attack is this?!' Yellow thought, feeling like she's being hit multiple times.

"HAHA! Bet you never thought a gem created for entertaiment could be this strong huh?" Spinel said, taunting her before bringing her arm back.

"No, I suppose not." Yellow said as she kneeled down, revealing blue had created an energy orb and fired it!

"I got it!" Lapis said, getting in front of Spinel and creating a water dome before freezing it into ice!

The orb crashed into the ice dome, nearly breaking it but it held strong.

"Damn Lapis Lazuli, they were never meant to be that strong." Blue Diamond cursed under her breath.

"Focus, this is still just the start." Yellow said to her.

"Good job Lapis, you always know how put on a show." Spinel said.

"I aim to please but more so, I am to protect who is precious to me." Lapis said, turning to Spinel and holding her hand out. "I know you feel the same, Spinel."

"Sure do partner" Spinel said, grabbing holding onto her hand.

The two moved closer together, Lapis placing her other hand on Spinel's shoulders as Spinel put her other hand on Lapis's waist. They began slowly dancing under the ice dome as their gems began glowing, their bond showing as they closed their eyes and enjoyed the moment.

The glow could be seen through the ice dome, shocking everyone in the stands as the match just started and they're already going all out!

'They're fusing! Already?!' Yellow Diamond thought, gritting her teeth. 'Should we do the same or keep fighting and blast them out before finishing them?'

"What are you spacing out for?" Blue Diamond said, bring Yellow from her thoughts. "We must not hold back."

Yellow Diamond turned to Blue, seeing her offering her hand for a fusion dance as well. If the lesser gems were going to fuse, they would have to do the same.

Everyone stared at it in shock at what they were seeing, the two diamonds were dancing and were actually going to fuse, something homeworld has never seen before in its long history.

'This is it.' Black Diamond thought, watching from his side.

'No turning back.' White Diamond thought, glaring at the two fusion processes.

'We will win this.' Blue and Yellow Diamond thought, the latter lifting the former in the air consumed in a bright light.

'We can do this, together.' Lapis and Spinel thought, putting their foreheads together as they were consumed by a bright light.

"I sense a poweful fusion." Padparadscha said.

"Well thats not ominous." Left Rutile said, looking to Padsparacha.

"Hey she said just powerful, not which one." Right Rutile said.

"We will have to wait and see." Flurite said, putting a hand on her chin.

"And pray!" Rhodinite said, crossing all of her fingers.

"Save your prayers" Jasper said as their god was technically what? The Diamonds or the injectors that brought them to life? "Have faith in Spinel and Lazuli."

Taking the word of the strong gem to heart and mind, they turned back to the arena as the light inside of the ice dome died down.

A second layer, it was suddenly shattered by a new gem standing in the arena. A seven foot 2 gem with four eyes, a head full of dark purple hair tied in two puffy yet sharp pigtails. Her clothing was flat black shoes, long black pants, a blue tank top, and a sleeveless overcoat with black hair ribbons for her pigtails.

"Ah, much better. Too cramped." she said, smiling.

The fusion between the Diamonds had brought forth a much taller being, as tall as white Diamond, she was green in color and even though she had two arms, she had double the amount of hands on each one. Her dress was elegant, her hair flawless and the compsure immaculate, something completely alien to homeworld had just been born.

"This is the end for you and for Black." The new diamond said, opening her emerald green eyes.

"Say what you want but I gotta hand it to you two, looking pretty good for two gems who started praticing not too long ago." Purpurtie said, being confident.

'They barely seem to have a flaw or two.' She thought, observing this green gem.

"Yes but that's to be expected of a diamond. As for my names call me "Green Diamond."" Green Diamond said, holding up her left hands to creating an orb of energy. "Now then, shall we begin...."

"Purpurite, and yes. Let's do this!" Purpurite said with a grin.

Back in the stands, everyone was shocked and silent at the two fusions before them. The larger one more but still, both sides were incredible shocked by the sight of the fusions.

"Oh stars...can I start praying now?" Rhodonite asked, looking at the new diamond in fear.

Jasper seemed taken back too as she could feel the power radiating from the new diamond.

"S-Shut up. They are still too new at this." Jasper said.

"But their fusion is nearly perfect. I've never seen a fusion so perfect be formed in such a short time." Topaz said, gulping nervously.

"They are opposites though, who knows when their personalities may diverse from sync?" Jasper suggested.

"We'll just have to wait and see." Black said, a bead of sweat going down his head.

'Lapis, Spinel, give it your all.' He thought.

Back with the fusions, they were still standing without a single movement before they both vanished, clashing in the middle of the arena as a giant shockwave blasted from them!

A normal and single like PUNCH but it held so much power as Purpirite seemed to be struggling a bit as her teeth obviously grithing while Green Diamond seemed unfazed.

"Is that all you have?" Green Diamond asked.

"Not even close!" Purpurite shouted, pushing back and jumping into the air and reaching for her chest gem.

The upside down heart glowed brightly as a handle materialize and she pulled it out, spinning a staff before a pink heart shaped halberd appeared at the top end!

"Let's see how much control over your little fusion you two clods can really have." Purpurite said, spinning her halberd.

Green Diamond didn't look afraid as large water wings sprouted from Purpurite's back and flew towards her in a burst of speed! She raised her right arm to block a slash and felt it cut deep into her arm, making Green Diamond flinch a bit as she flew another cut on her cheek.

"Right behind you!" Purpurite said, flying at greater speeds than Lapis Lazuli could before.

More cuts appeared on Green Diamond's body as she grit her teeth in frustration.

"Don't be so full it yourself!" Green Diamond said as she threw her arm out, sending lightning at where Purpurite was coming, forcing her to block with her weapon!

"Why not? You feel full of yourself all the time. But I'm not just doing it to hide my low self-esteem." Purpurite said with a taunting smirk, insulting Yellow and Blue Diamond. "I'll make sure everyone sees your flaws."

"You are the only flaw I see!" Green Diamond said clenching her hands to remote control her lightning as it began following Purpurite.

The flying gem then flew into the air as the lightning followed her, firing water shots from her wings to destroy some of them as others continued to follow.

'Damn, those things are annoying! Maybe if I make a pure water shield around me, it would that diminish the eletricity prowess?' Purpurite thought since water conducts electricity and she could use that against Green.

Coming to a halt, Purpurite wrapped her water wings around her to form an ice dome with a thick layer of water floating in the air! Allowing all the lightning bolts to hit it and slowly chip it away!

"You can't hide forever!" Green Diamond shouted.

Green Diamond sent more green lightning towards the ice dome as it was continually chipped away by the second.

'Just a little more and I'll strike.' Purpurite through, focusing on her weapon and charging it up with energy.

"Hey Black Diamond what do you think of that fusion so far?" Jasper asked their learder as he had lived with the other diamonds the longest.

"Green Diamond is...a powerful gem to say the least. She seems to have the best parts of Yellow Diamond and Blue Diamond, working in pretty good harmony. It makes sense since Yellow and Blue get along the best out of the four." Black Diamond said as he gazed up. "Not to mention that Yellow has great resistance to Blue's emotional aura, so she won't cause them to lose too much focus when they use it again."

"But does Purpurite stand a good chance at winning?" Rhodonite asks.

"I've trained against her but I can't tell since I've never seen Green Diamond until now. I'm just as much in the dark as you all are." Black Diamond said.

"Maybe we have yet to see our friend's full potential yet too." Aquamarine commented.

"Yeah, maybe." Black Diamond said as the ice down finally gave out and Purpurite dived towards Green Diamond!

"Here I come!" Purpurite shouted, summoning a second heart halberd and using them both to deflect lightning bolts!

Green Diamond was starting to get annoyed by the fusion, including all of her shows of resilience and versatility.

'I make sure to put you down' she thought, ceasing her bio electricity.

Green Diamond began focusing her power into her two gems, reaching towards them and grabbing two large weapon handles as they formed.

'She is pulling out a weapon?!' Purpurite thought.

They knew Yellow Diamond could create a weapon but they didn't think Green Diamond could create one! Everyone was just as shocked while Green Diamond fully pulled out her weapons, revealing them to be two giant scythes!

'Yellow summoned a spiked club but Green summons scythes?!' Purpurite thought in shock as Green Diamond, connected them into a giant double sided scythe!

Purpurite sees that as imminent danger and prevents herself from going any further, quickly taking a defensive block mid air. A good call since Green Diamond span her weapon and slashed at Purpurite, clashing with her two halberds as the smaller fusion was sent crashing to the arena ground!

"PURPURITE!" Everyone in Black's Inner Circle shouted in shock and fear.

"GG...nghhh!" Purpurite let out, feeling the shock and power from the hit through her body!

'That was even stronger than I thought!' Purpurite thought.

"Do you now see the difference in our power? Even with fusion, a diamond is never outclassed." Green Diamond said, placing her weapon at her side. "Concede and I will let you leave without a crack."

"Never! It'll take more than one hit to beat me!" Purpurite said, getting up as she used her halberds to stand up. "I'm just getting started!"

The hallbers were covered in water before freezing up large sharp ice edges before Purpurite started rolling and spinning her body until it was shaped like a spring before stopping and letting the momentum move her, turning the fusion into a large spinning tornado with her weapons in hand.

Surprised by this, Green Diamond quickly spun her own weapon in front of her to act as a shield as the tornado clashed against it before being pushed back. But the tornado didn't stop as it began moving around at high speed, hitting Green Diamond from all around as she tried her best to block it from all sides.

"They are doing it! They are combining their best strenghts together for a stronger and better attack" Jasper said, looking impressed.

"But what if the diamonds do the same?" Rhodnite asked with worry.

"Green Diamond doesn't fully understand all of what she can do yet like Purpurite, so she's got an advantage here." Aquamarine said.

"But the longer they take in defeating her, the more chances of Green Diamond adapting and learning as they fight gets longer." Black Diamond said, warning them.

His words seemed to be true as Green Diamond moved back and charged up an energy ball in her hand.

"Let's see how you handle this." Green Diamond said, firing the ball at the tornado.

The tornado seemed to clash with the energy ball before dispersing, causing everyone to see Purpurite was gone?!

"She is gone?" Green Diamond asked before looking around for any signs of her opponent being in hiding.

But the true question is where? Where would the smaller gem attack? From behind ? From above? Maybe even below?

"Where did she go?"

"Did she run away?"

"Could she have turned invisible?"

"That's impossible, a Lapis Lazuli can't turn invisible."

"But what about that Spinel?"

The crowd kept muttering questions and theories about where the fusion for Black Diamond's side went, some even wondering if Purpurite just turned tail and ran away.

"Where are you, little pest?!" Green Diamond shouted, looking around for Purpurite. "Either you come out or I'll draw you out!"

Charging up her power, Green Diamond focused on her aura as it surrounded her body in a green shade.

"As you wish, your highness." Purpurite voice was heard, closer then she thought and mocking Green Diamond.

Green Diamond jolted from this, swinging towards the voice but hit nothing before she was hit herself!

"UGH!" she let out, her head being knock to the side!

She was hit again in the stomach before being uppercut in the chin!

"Wait...dont tell me are they" Jasper asked, starting a theory.

"Invisible?" Rhodonite asked in awe, having the same theory.

That was the only answer as everyone was able to see clearly that Green Diamond was being hit by something they couldn't see! One of Purpurite's abilities was to be able to turn invisible!

"No way!" Pink Diamond said in shock!

"Inconceivable!" White Diamond shouted.

Black Diamond's side was in just as much shock as the other diamonds.

"Neither a Spinel or Lapiz Lazuli have the ability to turn invisiblex so how did this happen?" Left Rutile asked, rubbing her chin.

"Did they make it out of nowhere after fusing?" Right Rutile suggested.

"OH! Spinel and Lapis fused together will bring about a wondrous surprise! A true show of strength in their bond!" Padparadscha said, holding her hands together.

"Here comes a big one!" Purpurite shouted, still invisible as rolls her arms like springs to prepare a double attack with extra punch power.

Hearing her voice, Green Diamond turned to her right and focused her aura right at the invisible gem! It didn't stop her since Spinel was basically immune to emotional manipulatuon, but it did turn them visible again as Purpurite appeared right as she punched Green Diamond's face, making her fall over to the ground!

"Oh snap! That was a direct hit!" Holly Blue Agate said, full of excitement.

Black Diamond's supporters/colony members were cheering for the incredible hit as Green Diamond growled and slowly rose up from the ground.

"There's plenty more where that came from!" Purpurite said, landing on the ground and readying for more punches.

The temperamental side of both gems start to take over and Green Diamond eyes glow bright green in anger.

"The same could be said for me!" Green Diamond shouted, firing beams from her eyes!

'Eye beams?!' Purpurite thought, ducking down from the attack! 'Just like White Diamond?!'

Green Diamond didn't stop as she kept shooting lasers from her eyes as the smaller gem began jumping around to dodge them all.

'As I thought she is starting to evolve and learn more aobut her new powers' Black thought while watching the fight.

Not only did Green Diamond have excellent control over her lightning but she had more ways to use her energy without taking into account of using her aura powers yet! It made him wonder exactly what the effect of her green aura could do compared Blue Diamond's blue aura of sadness and red aura of aggression.

"I am going to make you understand the difference of power between us, right now you clod" Green Diamond said, her emotions apparent as her eyes still glowed with energy.

A calming rage that was even more fearsome than a raging outburst, especially since her green aura began to build and spiral around her. Almost like a storm converging in one spot before unleashing it's fury. Purpurite turned invisible on instinct to try and hide/dodge the next attack to come!

"I dont need to see you, to make you PERISH!" Green Diamond shouted as a burst of powerful and violent green energy explodes outwards!

It engulfed the entire arena and the planetoid as everyone screamed in surprise.

Everyone but Purpurite since, as known before, Spinel is too broken from Pink's abandonment to feel emotional manipulation like other gems and that was gained by Purpurite to an extent, yet she found her hand shaking a bit. Which confused her.

"Huh?" Purpurite said, looking at her shaking right hand. "What the?"

"You feel it don't you?" Green Diamond asked, gaining her attention. "The Lazuli inside of you is feeling the effects of my aura, just like everyone else will be soon."

"S-So? What kind of emotion is this a-anyway?" Purpurite asked.

'Wait, why am I stuttering?' she thought in surprise again.

"FEAR." Green Diamond said, making every gem shiver from how she said it.

"F-F-Fear?" Purpurite asked, her resolve not stable as before.

"Did you think all this time, I was just some pathetic slob of sadness and pent up aggression? You little gems sure have taught me one thing, no matter how broken you think you are. Fear...is the one thing that never leaves you, be it strong or weak." Green Diamond said, gesturing to the crowd. "Observe."

Looking to the crowd, Purpurite gasped as she saw everyone beginning to shake like it was cold or scream as they held their heads. The green aura must've been making them all feel as if they were experiencing their worse fears!

"Oh no! She is out of control!" Rhodonite said, pulling her hair out as she felt the effects of the aura.

"If this keeps going more gems are gonna get hurt" Jasper said, worried.

"Y-You damn c-coward. They dont have anything to do with this battle and you involved them?" Purpurite said between chatting teeth.

"And that matters why? As in any conflict, the winner is the one who is prepared to do what the loser is not." Green Diamond said, separating her scythes and dragging them in the ground as she walked to Purpurite. "This is a reminder of why gems like you should never even THINK of defying a diamond. This fear you feel? It is what the natural order has ALWAYS been, the powerful ruling over the weak."

"UGH! Thats why we are doing this, because you four Diamonds dont care about anything or anyone besides yourselves. Acting like invincible mighty gods just to keep us in line, because you fear that the rest of the gems will evolve to a point wheree you all are no longer needed. Its time we give you a reality check!" The small fusion shouted.

With new confidence and the fear cast aside, Purpurite grew her wings again and flew towards Green Diamond! She spun her halberds as fast as she could get them before thrusting them at the larger gem.

"Pathetic." Green Diamond said as she crossed her scythes, blocking the attack!

"Your the pathetic one! Look at you! A fusion between two diamonds to fight against a Lapis lazuli and a Spinel that was only meant to be a toy. Why are you struggling so much huh? Trying this hard against little ol me? haha!" Purpurite said, putting more pore into her attack.

"Mock all you want but you will still fall." Green Diamond said, charging up her electricity through her scythes.

"Whoa now!" Purpurite said, flying back to avoid getting shocked.

"You can't beat me. You never stood a chance." Green Diamond said, throwing her weapons at Purpurite like boomerangs.

Purpurite dodged the two scythes as Green Diamond rushed at her, throwing a punch as the small fusion flew to avoid her.

"Nice try!" Purpurite shouted, flying up and forming a large water fist and punching down towards her.

Green Diamond just discharged an electric field to block it as her weapons were spinning back towards them.

"This is bad, Green Diamond is getting use to her powers" Jasper said.

"Are they going to lose?" Rutile Twins said, feeling stressed.

"No, they can win! They have to win!" Topaz said as Purpurite dodged the spinning scythes.

"If they don't have a trump card under their belts, they are toast." Aquamarine said, crossing her arms.

Black Diamond continued to watch, clenching his hands on his crossed arms as he watched Purpurite fly high into to the air before unleashing a storm of ice shards towards Green Diamond as she caught her scythes and reconnected them! She span her double scythe to shatter them all before they turned into water mid destruction.

"Hmmm?" Green Diamond let out, seeing the water become ice again and fire at her from all sides.

Purpurite was using her skill over water to turn them into ice and water in different intervals to throw off her groove into either destroying the ice or dodge it or try to push the water away mid battle.

'Just need a little more time! Just have to focus on my finally attack!' Purpurite thought, focusing on hitting and distracting Green Diamond from all sides!

"Is that all you have? This is nothing!" Green Diamond screamed.

Green Diamond charged up and formed a thin veil of electricity around her body to protect herself from the shards.

"How about this then?!" Purpurite said as she makes her fists GIANT sized and tries to repeteadly punch away the forcefield. "Fall! Fall Down! Now!"

'All of these attacks! She can't focus on all of them!' Purpurite thought, even thought she was sweating at maintaining all of these attacks herself.

"Hmm!" Green Diamond hummed, twitching a small bit as the electrify field was taking its toll since she was concentrating on all manor of attacks!

'I need to end this, now!' She thought while coming up with a plan just like Purpurite to end this.

'They're about to end this.' Black and White Diamond thought, having similar thoughts as the battle was reaching its climax.

"Cmon! You can do it, just a little more!" Jasper said, clenching his fists.

"You can win!" Rhodinite shouted, still afraid.

"We believe in you!" The Rutile Twins shouted.

"Mmmm!" Aquamarine hummed, paying close attention to the water around the arena.

'She planning something for all that water but what?' She thought.

Padparadscha, who was quiet all this time, suddenly starts twitching. Slightly before she began to twitch erratically, walking to the ground as her body began to spasm!

"Padparadscha?! Fluorite said in shock, never seeing the off color Sapphire in such a state before.

"I predict..." she said as everyone gathered around her.

"Predict?" Right Rutile asked in surprise. "Is she trying to actually predict what is going to happen next?"

"But she can only predict what's already happening." Left Rutile said in surprise as well.

"Maybe it happened already?" Topaz said.

"Or maybe she's grown too. Not like the others but experiencing all of this from the sidelines and feeling everyone's emotions as well as her own, maybe she is evolving as well." Black Diamond said, gazing towards Padparadscha. "Let's see what she predicts."

She starts grithing her teeth, her fists shaking as she grabbed the ground! Almost like she was about to explode while struggling to stay in one piece!

"I predict.....something big! Clashing powers! Arena destroyed!" Padparadscha shouted, running her hands through her hair and revealing her single orange eye! "The entire planetoid will shake from their final clash!"

And then it was too much for her before she screamed and poofed into her gem, trying too hard to do something she just wasn't made for!

"Padparadscha!" Everyone in the inner circle shouted in shock, Left and Right Rutile quickly grabbing her gem before it hit the ground!

"She is not cracked is she?" Rhodonite said, already being the pessimistic one.

"No, she just exerted herself too much" Black said before looking over.

"Is what she saw that big? That crazy that her mind couldn't take the strain?" Fluorite asked.

"I'm not sure. No Sapphire has predicted anything to cause this level of reaction." Aquamarine said.

"I think what made her poof was that she was trying to force herself to do something she was not born to do. Only Sapphires can see the future possibilities while Padparadscha can only predict what already happened, which isn't really that useful, but she tried to do the opposite and that was just too much effort. She isn't just trying to see the future, but possibilities of it and that could've caused the strain." Topaz explained, rubbing her chin.

"I guess she really did get stronger. Though she pushed herself too far, I respect her resolve." Jasper said with a nod.

As they all agreed of the small organs gem's resolve, Black Diamond donned a serious expression as he looks back at her gem.

'Hopefully...hopefully she saw something good aside from the chaos.' He thought.

He turned back to the arena as Green Diamond gave off a electrical shockwave, destroying all of the ice and water around her.

"Aaah!" Purpurite screamed as she was knocked back by the shock, hitting the arena floor.

The whole place was being covered by a large amount of icy dusty and more, preventing everyone vision from seeing what was happening due to the reflective sparkles.

"Huh...Huh.....Huh." Green Diamond huffed, wiping some sweat away as she turned to the smaller fusion. "Is that all or do you wish to struggle more before your inevitable defeat?"

Purpurite groaned a bit as she pushed up on her knees.

"Ehehehehe." She chuckled, moving to lay on her back. "Ahahahahahaha.

"What? Laughter? Your laughing?" Green Diamond asked, clenching her fists in anger. "WHAT IS SO DAMN FUNNY?!"

"It's just funny, you know? I never knew just how much water was on this planetoid until I fused. Hehehehehe, and all I had to do to get it all was keep you distracted." Purpurite said, still chuckling.

"What? Water?" Green Diamond asked, confused.

"Heheheh, yeah. Take a look." Purpurite said, pointing upward. "Up there."

"Up where?" Green Diamond felt confused but unconsciously did so and what she saw?

It was beyond belief and scarily amazing.

Curious about what she was staring at, everyone in the arena stands began to look up and gasp at the sight above them! Even the other Diamonds were shocked by this as Purpurite slowly stood on her feet. Right above them was water, an enormous orb of swirling water nearly the exact same size as the planetoid or even bigger!

"Surprisingly a lot of water on this place, don't you agree?" Purpurite asked, still looking up to the marvel she gathered.

"H-How in the world?" The fusion of two diamonds had no idea how Purpurite evn had the chance to somehow make such a thing and no one was able to see it.

'Could Lapis Lazuli's abilities have been boosted this much by simple fusion?! I'm possible!' Green Diamond thought as she saw the water continuing to spiral and focus on a single point pointing DOWN!

This was her final attack, Purpurite was planning to end this battle with this all or nothing attack!

"Good job with the fusion but i think you two should spend some time APART!" Purpurite shouted as she held up her hand and gave a clenching motion, punching towards the ground as she controlled the water it form a drill from the bottom of the giant sphere! "DEPTH CHARGE!"

The water drill began to spin faster and faster as some gems looked at it in awe while others looked at it in worry.

"I think we should all run away?" Rhodonite said, getting scared for her life at the possible danger.

"I don't think their would be enough time." Black Diamond said, gulping a bit.

"The shield generator could be enough but I'm still worried." Topaz said, hugging herself.

"I've never seen an attack that large before. Maybe the shield generators won't hold." Right Rutile said, hugging her conjoined sister.

Black thinks about trying to reinforce the barrier with his own Power in case that turns out to be a necessity. So, he created as many hard light clones as he could, sending them all over the stands as the shields began to power up.

"Hold on to your seats folks!" He shouted.

All the clones put their hands on the shield to reinforce them as Green Diamond charged up with power and span her double scythe as fast as she could make it go! She then diverted all of her charged energy into her weapon!

"I will not back down! I will win, no matter what!" Green Diamond shouted!

"Then by all means! Lets make this a battle that no one will EVER FORGET IT!" Purpurite said before she went to attack her final trump card.

With a firm jump, Purpurite flew into the air and sent her "Depth Charge" attack towards Green Diamond as her spinning weapon before shining brightly with her power.

Even for a Diamond, she decided to name her attack.

"Thunderous Whirlwind!" She shouts before attacking with all her might.

Her attack seemed to expand into a large windmill like blade, spinning with the force of a hurricane before she threw it at the spiraling water drill!

They both screamed loudly, putting everything they could into their attacks, holding nothing back.

The force of their attack send shockwaves and sharp winds blasting around the entire arena as the shields were already at full strength to withstand the force!

Everyone screamed as they could still feel the force from inside of the shields, but one gem was left outside to do all she could to not be blown away!

"AAAAAAH!" Holly Blue Agate screamed, her platform being blown away!

"HOLLY!" Jasper shouted in worry for her.

Before even thinking about, Jasper rolled up and charged her energy before bursting through the shield to her!

"JASPER DON'T!" Rhodonite screamed, worried for her friend.

The large quartz didn't listen as she unfurled and reached out to Holly Blue, catching her and holding her close.

"Holly!" Jasper said, making her gasp as she looked up to her.

"Jasper?" Holly Blue asked before Jasper landed on the ground and rushed towards the back of the stands. "You...saved me?"

"Sure did, it was a bit risky but I managed to make if." Jasper said with a small smile.

Holly Blue blushed at her smile before feeling the planetoid shaking, making the two of them hold each other close! Being held in her hard and strong arms!

"Hold on, this is still not the end!" Jasper said.

"Okay!" Holly Blue said, blushing a bit from how close they were.

Exploasions and sparks were happening and the battle reaching a climax, it would be destructive.

BOOOOOOOM!

A large explosion consumed the arena, causing the entire planetoid to shake as cracks spread in all direactions!

"AAAAAAAH!" the gems screamed, even if the shields protected them.

"BLOODY CLOD!" Black Diamond forces himself to hold the edges of all this destruction as best as he can until it settles down

The shaking continued throughout the entire planetoid for the next 5 minutes until it began to settle while the smoke began clearing from the arena or what was left of it.

Black Diamond then let go, finally releasing all of his hardlight clones to fade away as the shields dropped. This allowed everyone to see the results of the battle as the dust was settling around the arena.

"Oh diamond, I can't watch! Someone tell me what happened, ok?" Rhodonite said, covering all her eyes.

"We're having trouble as well due to all the smoke." Fluorite Said, trying to see through the smoke.

"Just keep your distance, anything can happen if we are not careful." Jasper said.

Everytone turned to see Jasper walking back to the group, completely fine but holding Holly Blue Agate in her arms as the blue gem had her head on Jasper's shoulder.

'Well, didn't see that coming.' Most of them thought but were happy for Jasper none the less.

"Well I'm glad no one is hurt." Left Rutile said.

"But what about Spinel and Lapis?" Right Rutile asked.

"The smoke is clearing, we're about to see for ourselves." Aquamarine said, pointing to the arena.

Everyone was on the edge of their seats as the smoke revealed someone on their knees, holding their arm in pain as their fusion was slowly coming undone from how strenuous it was.

"D-Damn...This is...sure took a whole lot more then I thought." A voice said.

The voice made everyone gasped, the smoke fully clear to reveal Purpurite on her knees and her hair lost from it's ties. Behind them, the bodies of Yellow and Blue Diamond laid in a comatose like state as the pressure from Depth Charge was too much for them to fully handle as Green Diamond.

"T-T-They won." a Ruby said in shock, leaning closer.

"They beat the diamonds." A Zincron said, her monicle dropping.

"T-That mean..." An Amethyst said, clenching her fists before raising them in the air! "BLACK DIAMOND AND HIS COURT WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!"

Hearing that, Purpurite finally had enough and falls down, her fusion undoing as both Spinel and Lapis became unconscious.

Yet, their hands were together and held tightly as they refused to let each other go even if the battle was over.

"This is insane..." White Diamond said, shocked beyond belief.

"They won." Pink said in shock, falling to her knees. "Black...keeps Earth."

Every gem who was still in the stands, slowly moving out of the debris or returning to see the end result of the match.

The gems that supported the 4 diamonds where shocked and silent while the gems that supported Black Diamond cheered loudly.

Holy Blue seeing this, takes initiave and gets back in there to anuntiate the winner.

"Jasper, could you...put me down?" Holly Blue asked her.

"Oh! Yes, sorry." Jasper said, blushing a bit as she let Holly Blue down gently

The latter walked with her own legs to announce the win since her device to float around had been destroyed.

"Gems of the homeworld!The fight has come to an end! The Trial by Combat has concluded and Black Diamond is the winner! search Control over the Earth colony shall remain his!" Holly shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784 18 8
I do not own Telltale Games or Steven Universe. Steven Universe belongs to Rebecca Sugar. Telltale obviously belongs to Telltale Games.
1.3K 68 14
(Currently on hiatus) What if Rose survived Steven's birth, but she lost her memories? Returning back to her original form as Pink Diamond with no re...
8.8K 221 42
After Steven was back in his normal self but the Addons stick like the pink tail and the short pink horns , also his eyes was half brown and half pi...
169K 3K 157
The title basically tells it all. I do not own Steven Universe, nor the characters, nor the locations in Steven Universe. All rights go to Rebecca Su...