Broken but Beautiful

By FlyingApsara

A MewGulf book. Mew : All i had loved was the man i called my husband. I had trusted him blindly with my bro... More

Chapter 1. Bitter Truths
Chapter 2. Forgetting the Past
Chapter 3. Smiles in Pain
Chapter 4. Finishing the unfinished Task
Chapter 5. New Life
Chapter 6. Chaing Mai
Chapter 8. Stalking
Chapter 9. Confessions, Calm and Closeness
Chapter 10. Missing
Chapter 11. The Rage of Mew
Chapter 12. King Thara
Chapter 13. Marry Me
Chapter 14. First Step to make ir Reality
Chapter 15. Anniversary Surprise
Chapter 16. Stripping, Teasing and Begging
Chapter 17. Trying Luck
Chapter 18 Seducing
Chapter 19. Dishearted
Chapter 20. Shocked? Surprise?
Chapter 21. Breaking Apart
Chapter 22. Clearing Doubts
Chapter 23. A Walk Together
Chapter 24. Rainbows after Thunders
Chapter 25. Its Time
Epilogue

Chapter 7. A New Chapter

794 65 3
By FlyingApsara

Broken But Beautiful.

Chapter 7. A New Chapter.
************
Mew had joined the cafe. It was walking distance away. He introduced new recipes for the cafe attracting new customers. The old couple was relieved to see the customers coming back to the cafe. The sales increased gradually.

Gulf visited the cafe too a few times. Though the old couple tried their best for him to get things for free being Mew's fiancè but he rather opted not to buy anything then. And at the end they agreed to take money from him. They wanted Mew to take whole charge but Mew disagreed. He suggested the lady to stay at home while he would let the old man take charge of bills.

Mew, didnt need to work at all. His chain of restaurants was enough to feed his family for ages, even if he had given one to Tae. But he wanted it to keep low. He didnt want Gulf to misunderstand him. It was a perfect camouflage to hide his identity. Besides, he was happy to live a life as a simple man.

Mew exit the kitchen to find a boy standing with the old man. He thought may be a customer but just then the old man pointed Mew to come to him.

"Mew. He is my son. Bright. Bright Vachirawit. A high schooler in science". Just then the name clicked. Bright looked at him but instantly step away to see rage in Mew's eyes.

"So it was....".

"Phi Mew. Are you free yet"? He was about to snap but he heard Winnie and turned to see him with Gulf and girls. It was closing time anyway.

"Oh hi. Yes i am free. Come here lovelies". He held the girls in his arms, tickling their faces with his nose.

"Phi we are here to buy.... Youuuuuuu". Winnie just saw Bright and screamed. Everyone was watching the mess.

"Uhmm Me.. You want to buy me? My pleasure bunny. But sorry i dont think you can buy me. I am.a hell expensice". Bright winked at Win making him more angry.

"What do you think you are doing with my brother in law"? Mew crossed his arms after handing the girls back to Gulf.

"Brother... What the... He is your brother in law"? Bright was surprised, but why?

"Bright you know this kid? Why Mew is angry with you"? This time his father step in. He had never seen Mew angry or loosing temperament.

"Dad. He is my junior in school".

"Who you bully everyday". Mew completed the intorduction.  Bright turned to face his dad who was looking at him with angry eyes.

"Is this we send you college for? To bully your juniors. He is your nong. You are supposed to protect him. Not harm him. You moron". Even at this age, his grip on Bright's ear was strong enough to make him yelp in pain.

"Ku Cáib... Po. Po. Am sorry Po. Leave my ear. Aweeeeee". He was screaming like a little kid. A little smile appeared on Win's face that he hide fastly.

"Listen kid. I respect your parents but i wont tolerate any harm to my family. So if next time, Win came home in tears, and you are the reason, i will forget everything. Gulf what you want"? He turned to Gulf as Nattarika was pulling his sleeves to hold her. He smiled and held them in his arms while Gulf was getting his stock for cookies and pastries. He was so addicted to Mew's taste.

Win bought cheese cake for himself. Ignoring the pair of eyes looking at him keenly.

************

"Ummm. This is for you". Win just sat on his table for lunch when a box appeared in front of him. He looked up to find Bright standing. He was still waiting for any explanation.

"I am sorry". He apologized. Win was stupified for a moment. His mouth opened in surprise. Bright, apologising? That was not so Bright. "I am sorry for that day. I shouldnt have done that. Please accept my apologize. And accept it". He tapped the box towards Win.

"Its... The blueberry cheese cake". He said itching his nape and this time Win opened his eyes animatedly. 

"How.. How did you know i...".

"I saw you buying Blueberry cake when you came with your Phi. And the way you were excited told me you like blueberry cheese cake. So... Can you give me a chance to be your friend. The nong i want to take care of". Bright said sitting beside him.

Win took the fork and opened the box. He took a bite to eat. Bright was looking intently at him.

"So, you bought me this as a bargain or an offering"? He asked taking the fork in his mouth. "Because its working". He added with a little pink on his cheeks. Bright was as bright as his name. He was practically dancing in the cafe making everyone shocked. While there was Win eating the cake with full gusto and a blush adoring  his face.

He liked Bright since day one but he never told because Bright was always bullying him and he was scared that Bright will embarrass him in front of everyone. But now, he was ready to take chances as his heart said.

***************

"Gulf where are you"? Mew called Gulf as he came for a lunch break.

"In the kitchen Phi". He heard Gulf and walked to kitchen to find Gulf standing on the stool to grab something from the upper shelves.

"What are you looking for"? Mew asked him. Gulf turned to show him the pack of pasta but he slipped of the edge. He closed his eyes with a scream to hit the floor but wait.

The floor was never this soft. And why does it smell like Phi Mew? He opened his eyes a little only to find himself craddled in the firm arms close to the strong and broad chest.

"Hoyiiii.. Phiii. Put me down". He panicked at once at the proximity.

And why would i do it"? Mew wiggled his eye brows playfully.

"Phi please na". Gulf was trying to get himself free of the cage but he couldnt even move himself. .

"And what would i get to set you free"? He bit his lips. Gulf was about to offer some bait but he saw the tease in his eyes.

"You pervert Phi. Put me down put me down. Or.. Or".

"Or what huh? What will you do? Do you think you are in a position to threat me". Mew winked. Gulf knew he had no way but still he didnt want to look helpless.

"You think i cant do anything hmmm? If you didnt put me down i will bite you". Gulf clucked his teeth.

"Then. Bite me. Kitten". Mew provoked him but next moment was a shock for him when Gulf actually bit him hard on shoulder.

"Aowh Aowh. My shoulder. Aaaaaaaaa". Mew put him down while he ran to the mirror hanging in the lounge to see if it was bleeding or not. He was screaming in pain. Gulf laughed a bit but then he regretted.  He was feeling guilty as he might had bit Mew really hard.

He took ice cubes from the freezer to rub on the teeth marks. Perfect arc of his upper and lower jaws.

Mew was still standing in front of the mirror pouting and sulking. Gulf held the ice cube to rub on the skin but next moment he was caged between a strong pair of arms and wall.

"Now see how would i avenge". Mew said with dark eyes and husky tone.  Gulf felt a shiver passing through his spine. His body turned cold under the sharp gaze. If it was like his previous life, he would have been scared. But those eyes looking at him were not filled with lust. But a desire. A burning fire. That burnt Gulf. And he wanted to be burnt.

Months of being without any intimcy. Any touches of love. He felt his throat dry. He didnt know when his hands clutching Mew's shirt looped around hi neck. He didnt realise when Mew's hands slipped from the wall to his arms and sneaked around his perfect slim waist that fit inside the arms as it was meant for.

"Phiiii". He whispered.

"Sssshhhhhh". Mew shushed him on his lips. Those plump lips, glistering with saliva as Gulf licked his lips, his eyes were fixed on his lips. He wanted to devour them. Taste them.  Nibble on them. But.. He bit his own lips, forcing his eyes to look into those doe eyes. He saw the same desire in those eyes. But still he wanted him to tell him.

"I have been dreaming about these lips for long. Can i make it a reality"? Mew pulled him closer to his chest. They could feel the sexual tension building. Gulf felt his heart flutter franctically as it would rip off his chest. 

"Pleaseee". Gulf could only beg him to ease the feeling. He wanted Mew to do what he wanted to do.

Mew returned his gaze with equal thirst and softly, gently, lovingly ghosted his lips. It was supposed to be innocent peck. But they underestimated the desire burning their souls. 

Gulf was clinging on Mew's shoulders as his life depends on it while Mew held him impossibly close. Gulf couldnt breath with the lips working on his and he gasped with the lack of oxygen only to provide edge to Mew to sneak his tongue inside.

It was heaven. Mew couldnt define the joy bubbling inside him. Even if he was in a relationship before, it was reserved, restricted. But now he felt all the tingles in his nerves were cleared. Like his muscles relaxed after a relaxing massage. The way Gulf was responding, submitting to him was feeding his ego. His heart swelled with the love he had for the man in his arms.

Their tongues were mingling sharing and smearing saliva. Both were breathless but still no one was in a mood to let it go. It was so worth it. Mew lifted his lips only to shift on his neck giving Gulf a bit room to inhale much needed oxygen.

He was sniffing his neck. He was getting high on his sweet body smell. Moving his hands from his waist he settled on his hips, soft and fragile. He moved his hands up again trying hard not to mark Gulf. And ohh how disappointed he was. But he was waiting for a perfect moment for it. Gulf shivered as cool hands sneaked touched his bare skin. It was yet another amusing thing for Mew. Gulf was so soft in his hands. Unable to control his urge, he softly pinched his skin causing Gulf to jump in surprise. He was looking at Mew with big doe eyes.

"What". Mew pecked his lips again and again and again making Gulf forget that he was about to protest for what Mew did. All he could do was just close his eyes and enjoy the sensation of lips on his lips.

"I love you". Gulf heard a low whisper but it was loud enough to disturb his heart beats.

"Phi.....". He couldnt say anything. It was so sudden confession. So beautiful. His eyes pooled with the tears.

Mew softly wiped them with his thumb pads.

"Come here". He wanted to talk to him but a blaring noise from his phone made him irritated. He fished out his phone and smacked Gulf's forehead.

"Oyii Phi. Why"?

"Because of you i am late". Mew faked annoyance. He missed his lunch and it was almost an hour.

"Hoyi. You cheat. I am not to blame. Who said you to k....". Gulf blushed thinking about the moments.

"I what"? Mew hovered on him again with a tease but this time Gulf pushed him away.

"Go. You cheater pervert. Go go. Shooo. Its my and my girls lunch time. See you at dinner, Daddy". He stuck his tongue out and Mew would have retorted only if he had not received another call from the cafe uncle. He facepalmed himself huffing but none the less he stole a few pecks on Gulf's lips before running out to save himself from the wrath of his smacking fiancé.

*************

"I am home Phiii". Gulf was feeding Nattasha while watching the other two playing with their soft toys.

"You are early Win. No work"? He asked. Win shook his head.

"No Phi. Exams coming so i took off from my work. Thanks to the owner, she is generous enough to give me paid leaves. So i will be busy for two weeks". He bend down to kiss Nattasha on her forehead before moving to the floor with the girls.

"Ehem. Someone is happy eh"? Gulf didnt miss the shine in his eyes that he saw for the first time.

"Happy. Who? You? Yeah after Phi Mew's confession, you are glowing Phi". Win retorted but he bust out laughing as he was smacked on his head.

"Winnie. You forgot you would need me. So better spit it out". Gulf said looking at his nails on sass.

"God Phi. I pity Phi Mew. You are such a black mailer". Win pouted and Gulf smirked. He knew he won it anyway.

"Actually.. Ummm Phi Bright apologized today in front of whole cafe". Win said fidgeting with Nattarikas fingers.

"Ohooo Phi Bright ehhhh. And dont you dare fidget with girl's finger. It will hurt her. Now sit and tell me". Gulf pulled Nattarika from his grasp and laid her next to Nattarine and Nattasha.

Win took a deep breath and told him what happened today. Not to mention the pink on his cheeks.

"So. You are giving it a chance"? Gulf asked. Serious this time.

Win was silent.

"I dont know Phi. I am confused. Yes i was hurt that day because of what he did. I mean i didnt bother when he would bully me alone. But that was embarrassing when the class fellows were laughing at me. I was hurt. But what he did was beyond words. A mighty senior like him, its really too much of sacrificing his ego and apologize in front of everyone. Loud and clear. I want to give it a go Phi. But i want to talk to Phi Mew about it. He is much experienced in reading the body language of people. Am sure he can help me". Win said thinking hard.

"If i were you, i would listen to my heart". They both turned to see Mew standing in the door frame. They didnt realise it was late but still Mew was early.

The girls were awake too trying to flip over their stomach to give a show to their dads. Mew chuckled looking at their struggles and sat near them, letting them use his knees and legs to crawl in his lap.

"Win, you know whats more difficult? To apologise. Stepping on your ego. And if a person is ready to let their ego slip, that means the person is a keeper. I havent met him much but as per you said and as i observed him that night, he wants to give it a go. So listen to your heart and give him a chance. Me and Gulf are always with you. And he knows he would have to face me if he dare hurt you". Mew smiled gently and then laughed as the girls managed to sit in his lap.

"Gulf your girls are really sharp eh. They observe quickly". Mew praised. Gulf smiled too. Watching them with love. The way Mew hug them tight tickling them in their tummy and giggling himself at how they were squeaking.

This warmed Gulf's heart. He wiped the tears at the corner of his eyes and bend down to kiss the girls on their noses before going to kitchen. He had to prepare dinner for his loving family. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 2.6K 32
[✓Complete Fanfiction✓] ______________________~⚜️~______________________ A unexpected encounter towards Mew Suppasit, a Mafia Boss, who had gone to P...
336K 19.3K 40
One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry standing with flower bouquet in his hands. I...
98.8K 6.1K 45
Soul who was Hurted but Healed, Tortured but Treated, Betrayed by Loved ones but Loved by Strangers. Mature content.18+ Started:17 Sep2021 Ended: 24...
306K 13.7K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...