Rɪsᴇ ᴏғ Fᴀᴍᴇ - Mason Thames

By Cath_Malfoy

Catherine Hamilton is an ordinary girl from New York, and just like the other girls, she has a dream. She al... More

Introduction/Characters
"Hello loser"
"going to LA"
the match
"week in LA"
"theater passion"
"Auditions"
"Did you get the role?"
"Meet the cast"
"Getting to know each other"
"Nessa Shaw"
"Late night snacks"
Jealous fans
Maze Runner
Not scripted
Book lover
Breakdown
<<Playlist>>

"First day on set"

315 10 7
By Cath_Malfoy

(I haven't reviewed this chapter yet!)

Catherine's pov~

THE REST OF THE WEEK passed by really fast. My parents didn't talk to me very much, but that doesn't matter right now. Alice asked me where I was, I wanted to keep all of this secret 'till the producers decide to let people know the cast, so I just told her that I needed to be in my aunt's house for a while cause she needed me.

So basically today's the first day of filming. Only just me, Mason, Maddy and Miguel need to go, cause we are going to film the first scenes. Which is basically my character coming to school for the first time e seeing Robin's fight.

.

"And... ACTION"

.

Nessa was walking to school. It was her first day. And she had a 'mission' befriends with Finney. Only god knows how much she hated herself at that moment for what she was told to do.

"Fight, fight, fight!"

"What the hell?" Nessa whispered to herself.

Nessa immediately saw what was happening, so she came closer and saw a guy, Robin, almost knocking out some guy. And with all that drama going on, Nessa turned around to see exactly how many people were watching the figth. And that's when she saw Finney.

"Hey!" Nessa said.

"Uhm... hi?" Finney anwnsered awkwardly.

"Hello! Are you new here?" Gwen said happily.

"Oh, yes I am! Can you guys show me the school?"

"Sure! Come on." Gwen said while Finney was just looking at Nessa.

.

"CUT! That's was perfect! You can go have luch, in the afternoon we'll proceed the rest of the school scenes for the first part." Scott said.

.

We were walking to the lunch tent, starving, I may add.

"When do you guys think Scott will make public the cast?" Miguel asked.

"I don't know, but I think it'll be soon." I said. "But I know that it'll be fun to see people guessing who's who."

The experience of being part of a real movie is the best thing that ever happened to me. And I'm doing really well!

Today was a bit exhausting for me, Maddy and Mason already are used to the big screen experience, so it's a normal day to them. I don't know about Miguel, but I just he just did modeling before all of this.

I grabbed my headphones, and I sat on the couch in the living room. I'm in the mood to listen to some music.

Until I felt someone sitting next to me.

"What are you listening to?" Mason. Why am I nervous right now? Is this normal?

What if he doesn't like the song I'm listening to?

Shit

And now I'm taking too long to answer.

oh my god.

"Heaven and Back by Chase Atlantic." I'm sure he doesn't even know this song.

"Ohhh, Chase Atlantic! Their music is so good."

I'm relieved now, and surprised! He likes Harry Potter and Chase Atlantic! I wonder what more he also has in common with me!

"What is your favorite song by them?" I asked to keep a decent chat.

"Hummm, I'm gonna say Church." He said.

"Great choice!"

"Hey, wanna call the others to watch a movie?"

"Yeah, sure, I'm gonna get them." As I said this, I got up. "I'll be right back." And I stopped at the start of the stairs and yelled." OI! EVERYONE DOWN HERE."

Am I doing too much? No. One thing we all learned this week with each other: If you don't yell, you will get no ones attention when they are in their own rooms.

I turned over and headed to the sofa next to Mason. He was slightly laughing at my actions, and I started laughing, too.

"What?" I said, trying to keep calm from laughing. "Don't act like you wouldn't do the same!"

"Okay, okay! I stop! It's fun to see you trying to call the others. In a good way, you know?"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it."

When our friends started to join us in the big sofa, Mason and I had already stopped laughing.

"So... what are we going to watch?" Jacob asked.

"I'm thinking about something about heroes." Brady suggested.

"Brady's hero is Barbie, but he is too afraid to say it." Tristan joked.

"Fuck off! Go listen to your BlackPinky girls."

"I can totally see you in a Barbie movie!" I joined the conversation.

"Can't you all just shut up for a moment and stop talking about how my beautiful appearance matches with Barbie's?"

"Nah, you are now our Barbie mate." Mason said.

"I'm loving this." Maddy said to Becca and she agreed.

"Wait! I have an idea! How about we watch Titanic!" Becca remembered.

"For me, it's good, but I want to warn that 100% sure, I'll cry." I love Titanic but the last part is so sad.

"Ok, so everyone agrees that we should watch Titanic?" Miguel asked and we all said yes.

After more than a half of the movie, we were already in the part where the boat is starting to drown.

"I am NOT ready for what it's coming!" I said.

Jack was had his hands locked and Rose was searching for a key, which wasn't the best opinion, so, she grabber some kindo of an ax.

"Oh my god." This scene always gets me on my nerves. What if she happens to fail and cuts his hand off?

I involuntarily grabbed Mason's arm in order to my anxiety.

"I would love to see Dicaprios's hand off." Miguel intervened.

"Oh shut up dumbass!" Maddy threw a pillow at him.

All the tension because of the movie just grew, and I was already preparing myself for the part where Jack dies. I could tell that Becca was feeling just like me.

Jack was almost frozen while trying to keep Rose calm in the freezing ocean. And yes, I started crying, cause bro, that is one of the saddest movies I've ever watched!

"This is so unfair! Jack deserves better!" I sobbed.

"Aww, come on, it's not that deep!" Mason said while putting his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him with some kind of a comforting hug.

"Well, Jack is deeper." Jacob laughed.

"Oh please! I would love to see if it was you!" Maddy said, a bit "angry".

"Bro is going to appear in the new Frozen movie."

"TRISTAN!" Becca, Maddy and I shouted.

One thing that I haven't noticed is that my checks are all red. Because of crying, and because THE Mason Thames is hugging me!

"Should we go to bed? The most part of us needs to wake up early." Tristan suggested.

"Agreed! If y'all want to stay here, stay, but I'm going to sleep, and when I feel asleep, I'll probably sleep like a rock, oh wait. It's more like an ice cube." Miguel said, trying to get on my nerves.

"I swear to god, if you say something about Jack's death, from now on, you'll wake up with a surprise on your face!"

"Uuuu, I'm so scared."

"The safest way to sleep is with your windows and door open."

Mason grabbed my shoulder and got up along with me. "Miss Hamilton, you really need to relax your nerver, come on, you need to sleep." He daid while 'driving' me to the staircases. Maddy, Miguel, and Tristan were following us to go to their rooms.

The others stayed for a bit longer in the living room, but I could tell that they went to sleep right after us.

I was already lying in my bed when my thoughts invaded my head.

Do I like Mason?

Well, of course I do, as a friend.

Now I can't really see him as just a celebrity crush or my idol, but I see him as a friend! He has been so kind and nice to me.

Or do I like him more than a friend?

Nah, stop it, Catherine! You only know him for one week!

I tried to close my eyes and forget my thoughts so I could finally have my beauty sleep.

And so I did.

[....]

A/N

I'm trying to post a chapter per day! I try to write in my breaks at school, and then when I get home, after finishing my stuff, I continue to write so I can post it!

And I don't have anything against BlackPink! I love their songs!

If you have tiktok, you can follow my accounts!

Mason Thames account: cath_thames

Harry Potter account: malfoyxcath

bye byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 242 19
"𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞." "𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭, 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐚." 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕...
1.1M 17.4K 89
Just a bunch of imagines and preferences - CHARACTERS INCLUDED --- - Robin Arellano - Vance Hopper - Finney Blake - Bruce Yamada - Billy/Paperboy ...
70.5K 813 39
Read for good luck:) ~ Robin Arellano oneshots/ imagines
231K 2.2K 105
💜REQUESTS 💜 [CLOSED ✓] [OPEN] HIGHEST RANKS #4 Tristan #15 ethan Started: 8/12/22 Finished: 1/2/23