Why me?

Av MarshyMellowXoxo

Heather is a typical nerd. But she knows she could be popular if she wanted to. Aaron is a typical player. He... Mer

Why me?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 7

176 1 0
Av MarshyMellowXoxo

~Aaron's P.O.V. ~

"I'm going to get you anyways... Even if you're taken; I always get what I want." I smirked. She went silent after I said that. She made a bunch of random expressions to the floor. She grinned and scowled and glared at the innocent floor tiles. I was about to ask what she was doing when she said something almost inaudible; I could barely make out my name. "What about me?" I winked at her cute embarrassed face. "Did you hear that?" she asked. "Your fantasy about me?" "IT WASN'T A FANTASY!!!" she snapped. "Sure, babe." I chuckled. "You better stop messing with me." "And why is that?" "You don't know what I'm capable of." She smirked. "What is that exactly?" I challenged pushing her against the wall, my hands on her waist. "I don't think you're ready for me to show you yet..." she said putting her free arm around my neck. "I think I'm plenty ready..." I whispered. My lips were now just a few millimeters away from hers. A weird feeling pulsed through me. Making me feel on fire and tingly when I looked at her eyes. I was going to lean in when a thought crossed my mind.

Would she really kiss me? She was- What the...?? Didn't she hate me completely? I thought she wanted to kill me!! And... and now she was flirting back?? AND I WAS FALLING FOR HER ACT?!? "Oh no, you don't." She said pushing me away. "I need a ride home, not a make-out session..." she said with a straight face. "I'll drive you." I smirked. "Alright." She smiled a sweet smile and walked toward the parking lot. "What the heck?" I mumbled to myself. What's wrong with her? She got all... all.... Well just plain out attractive out of nowhere!? Then she gives me a random heated moment. And walks away? I feel like an idiot. A hot idiot, but an idiot nonetheless. I went after Heather. I wanted to see everything she could do. And besides I would follow that chest anywhere. I could just picture on the roof of my car, me on top of her. Wonder how she likes it... Probably hard...or not... but I'm about to find out.... WAIT WHAT THE FUDGE!?!? DID I JUST FANTISIZE ABOUT HER?? GROSS AARON!!

~Heather's P.O.V. ~

I waited by his car as I watched Aaron shake his head as if to clear up his mind. HA!! So it was working!!! I'm amazing!! I was just about to break out into a super-amazingly-fabtabulous- happy-dance. But I realized I would look like a moron. "Hurry up, Aaron!!" I called. "It's hot outside!!" I wasn't about to let him take his sweet time walking to the car while I would burn down to a crisp. I mean I didn't mind the whole burning part... it was just that if I turn into a crisp, a bird would eat me, the bird would get sick for eating a human, then it will be eaten by a cat, then the cat would get sick for eating the bird, eventually the cat would die. The cat's owner a sweet old lady would cry for her beloved kitty, and it would all be my fault!! Therefore Aaron had to run the rest of the way before I dragged him by the hair. "I'm coming..." he smirked as he jogged over.

The ride to the car was filled with random flirts and lustful glances from Aaron. I gave him directions to my place. Soon we pulled into my drive way. "So, will I get your number?" Aaron asked in that smooth voice of his. "Sure." We exchanged digits and I left the vehicle. "Try not to dream of me." He teased just before I closed the car. "Ditto..." I winked at slammed the door. He honked before speeding off to his own house. It was then that I realized it. I'M HOME.... My father needed to have a conversation with me... I was dreading it. I sighed. Better sooner than later, I guess. Then, I noticed the guy at my door, pacing. He walked side to side looking frustrated. His golden hair was unruly but he still runs his hands through it out of irritation, and worry. Who is- OH! MASE!

~Heather's P.O.V. ~

"MASE?!" I yelled playfully (I wasn't really mad; more than worried). "WHERE WERE YOU?? Because you DIDN'T show up, I had to take a ride with AARON!!!" he was looking at me now he seemed near tears, but relieved. What was wrong with him... maybe rough day? "Heather! I texted you a whole bunch of times telling you I would be really late since I had detention." He said while rushing to where I was standing.

"I was so worried! I got to our meeting place and you weren't there."

"Well I-"

"I thought the worst. I thought Aaron had gotten to you!"

"He-"

"That piece of... WAIT!!! HE GAVE YOU A RIDE???"

"Ye-"

"WHAT THE HELL, HEATHER!? Are you crazy? Did he try anything? He did, didn't he??"

"MASON!! LET ME SPEAK!!!" I was mad now! But then again, so was he. What is his flipping acrobat PROBLEM!? Honestly he was the one who was late!! Mase had never cussed at me. But now he was? Of all times to have a temper tantrum, NOW!?!? It was his fault too! I wasn't going to put up with his hanging leather! He never raised his voice at me unless we were just joking around and playing. He kept rambling on but I was too deep in thought to pay attention. He was just... what's wrong with him?? He would never yell... BUT NOW.... Now.... Now Mason was angry at me? What did I do? I didn't deserve this... I liked Mase... him being angry with me was horrible. My eyes glazed over. Our first fight... over nothing? And I didn't even do anything! IT WAS ALL HIM!! THAT TURKEY-JERKY!!! "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??" he yelled. He was way too close to me now. He was yelling in my face. I couldn't take it... I cried my heart out.

~Mason's P.O.V. ~

"HEATHER?? Hello? Stop ignoring me, it doesn't get you forgiveness. Honestly Heth... are you feeling okay? You never... you never.... Why?? Why Heather? Did you do it to hurt me? Do you want to hurt me? What's wrong with you? How could you do it? You lied to me? I'm your best friend... you know what maybe I wanted to be more. And you go and do that?? Why??" I was trying to keep my voice from shaking. How could she? Aaron had texted me earlier. Saying he would get her. And by get her, he meant sleep with her. I had gotten the text on the first day I had met the jerk. After I dropped heather off... that text scared the crap out of me... and I was leaving 7th period a little early so I got detention... but the only reason was because I was worrying for her! And I was only worrying so much because I love her! WAIT!! SHE ISN'T EVEN LISTENING!?

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??" I spat. I'd lost my patience. She is so innocent yet so foolish. "Mase... I..." she sobbed. Hold on... sobbed? My eyes glazed over. What had I done? How could I make her cry? She looked up at me heartbroken. Puffy faced and red-eyed, "I'm sorry... I'm n-not sure what-what I did, but pl-please for-forgive me? I-I don't like it when... you're m-mad.... I'm sorry...." She choked out trying to catch some breaths. I could barely understand her... She was crying so hard... her eyes were pleading with me begging to forgive. I'm a monster... how could I do this? Especially to poor Heather... I gathered her in my arms and she held onto me tight as I squeezed her close. I breathed in her scent. She was so beautiful; even when she cried. I'm a horrible person. How could I make those tears flood her big innocent blue eyes?

"Hush... it's ok Heth... I'm such a butthole... I'm sorry.... Don't cry, baby, please..." I muttered into her hair. I hugged her even closer, if it was possible. She tensed but after a while she relaxed and wrapped her arms around my neck, crying on my shoulder. We stood like that for a while, as she cried it all out. I blinked back whatever tears came my way. I was such a jerk to do this to her... I love heather, how could this be possible?? After a few minutes her tears stopped falling, but I wouldn't let her go. I still felt like shit for making her cry. We just stood embracing each other, I cherished the moments in her arms. Way too soon, she pulled away from me. I felt cold and empty without her in my arms; useless and alone.

~Heather's P.O.V. ~

I'd been in Mase's arm for too long now. In all honestly I could have been in his embrace for all eternity and wouldn't complain. But I was enjoying this too much for my own good; his scent was intoxicating. His warmth alone could keep me from the sudden coldness of the outside. Every where he touched me tingled, my nerves were on fire and I could only wish he was feeling the same way... His hold on me was tight but gentle; as if I were glass and I could break at his very touch. He made me feel fragile and important. WAIT!! I CAN'T DO THIS!! How will I ever get him to help me with the Aaron plan when I feel like this?? Aaron... his smirk and soft hair was mesmerizing... I wonder if his hugs are any better than this. HOLD ON!!! I was in Mason's arms and I had to think of that jerk?? What's wrong with me? I pulled out of Mason's grasp and immediately regretted it. The coldness nipped at my cheeks as I looked up to see Mase. His smile was trying to block how he really felt, but his eyes told all. I saw disappointment, sadness, and something else I couldn't really recognize... Like he wanted to say something, but was too scared too. He seemed like a small, helpless, lost puppy, trying to hide it by passing on a fake smile. I blanked myself of every emotion; I couldn't let him see my guilt for thinking of the Player.

"I'm sorry, babe. Please forgive me?" he pleaded. I laughed at fact that he wanted to play our little flirt game right now. "I'll forgive you if you forgive me?" I asked. "... Baby." I added as a second thought. He chucked humorlessly then looked down. "You didn't do anything..." he said barely above I whisper. "Yes, I did... I left the meeting place with Aaron," He looked down to meet my eyes. "Even though I knew you would get upset. I had a good reason though." I murmured the last part quietly. His face hardened and his gaze went from awe, care, and that one thing, to anger, disappointment, and disbelief. His transformation was fast... Oops?

~Mason's P.O.V. ~

I blushed and looked down... I had meant it when I said baby, but she thought I was playing... of course. "You didn't do anything..." I said almost inaudibly. "Yes, I did... I left the meeting place with Aaron," She replied. WAIT!! SHE LEFT WITH HIM PURPOSELY? "Even though I knew you would get upset... I had a good reason though." I have feeling I wasn't supposed to hear that. What reason could she possibly have!? DID HE REALLY BRAIN-WASH HER ALREADY!? My poor heather.... NO! HETH IS SMARTER THAN THAT; SHE CHOSE HIM! WHAT THE FUDGESCICLE!?! "You wanted to go with him?" I tried my best not to yell; I couldn't take her tears. "Yes- BUT! I have a very good reason that involves you..." I saw an evil grin spread across her face. Maybe I can spend more time with her... "Which is?" "Promise you'll think about it before you say no??"

"Ok now I really want to know."

"Promise me first!"

"Is it really that bad??" What is she talking about??

"Well, no but I know you and you are going to think it is..."

"You know me??" I laughed. She sounded so cliché.

"Yes Mason I do! I'm your bestest friend in the whole wide universe times infinity. I KNOW YOU!!" she glared.

"Yes you are Heather, and I love you because of it." I meant it, but would think it the way she always does.

"Aw, I love you too Mase!" She gushed. I knew it; she would say it as a friend. How will I ever tell her it's real?

"You are going to help me tear down the throne of Aaron Lake." She smiled evilly

~Heather's P.O.V. ~

YES!!! I'm at the mall now shopping with Mason!! I still can't believe I convinced him!! Yeah, I had to beg on my knees for about 10 minutes, grab onto his leg and threaten to never let go, beg extra, and tackle him, pin him down until he finally said yes, BUT HE SAID YES! HOORAY!! We made a check list too but he had to help me so I could make sure to get everything to, I quote: 'make me Ms. Super Hot Chick for Aaron'. Hehe Mase has to help... Mwahahaha!!!! But I can't help but feel guilty; he seemed really sad that I wanted to spend more time with Aaron. But in order to break him, I have to make myself close, he has to let me in and then I leave. It's as simple as that... but still he seemed sad about. Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RANTING!! ok so hi...

yeah im done ranting short sweet and to the point luv u bye! :D

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

3.4K 311 32
Bailey Pierce has always been the nerd. She has always been the outcast, never asked out to anything or even had a boyfriend. Well, Bailey doesn't mi...
1.8K 78 23
Austin Voss is a player, one the biggest ones there are. He doesn't really care about the girls all he wants is to play them and then dump them. He...
8.8M 355K 58
Meet Alyssa Bent, she's a nerd. But not your typical one. She likes to read, but her world doesn't totally revolve around books. She's not shy nor do...
164K 3.1K 42
Sabrina is your normal 17 year old teenager while Riley is your average 17 year old, high school badboy, Mr Player. They barely cross path in thei...