Chaotic Empire (Tatsumi X Har...

De FanartFreaks

Before you read this story : -I am not own Akame Ga Kill. Akame Ga Kill is written by Takahiro, illustrated b... Mais

REMINDER
Introduction (1)
Prologue
1. Welcome to the Capital
Introduction (2)
2. A Rich Girl
3. The Darkside of The Empire
4. Going to be A Hero
Introduction (3)
5. The Morning
Introduction (4)
7. Elite Squad's Talk
8. Fight Against Oarburgh
9. Crushing King
10. Looking for the Cruelty again
Introduction (5)
11. Spies from Revolutionary Army
12. Knowing about Assassination Group
13. Memory of Family
Introduction (6.1)
Introduction (6.2)
14. Fight Against Oarburgh Again
15. Oarburgh Clan
16. Be Proud
17. Curiousity
Introduction (7)
18. Hunt the Hunter
Rewrite Chapter 19
19. New Weapons and Preparation
20. Combination Attack (Part 1 : Kill The Gunner and The Noble)

6. The Wild Man

15 0 0
De FanartFreaks

Tatsumi and Kurome is in the armory. There are so many weapons and armors inside the armory. They can hear blacksmiths forging weapons and armors there.

"What do you want kids?" Asks the blacksmith.

"We are here to find a weapon." Answers Kurome.

"I prefer short sword. For me, it is more effective." Says Tatsumi when he looks at short swords. Later, Tatsumi looks at it and he finds what he wants. "Hey. I think that I will buy this." Says Tatsumi pointing at the short sword that he wants to buy.

(Source : Koei Tecmo Wiki.)

"I see. You can have it. This sword is sharp and strong." Says the blacksmith.

"Then I will buy it." Says Tatsumi when he gives him a money.

"Thank you very much. I hope that we will meet again." Hopes the blacksmith.

After buying the short sword. Tatsumi and Kurome leaves the armory.

"So, do you have a plan?" Asks Kurome.

"I..." Tatsumi is thinking about the plan.

Tatsumi and Kurome is on the street and thinking for the plan. Later, they can see many people running away and screaming. 

"What is going on?" Asks Tatsumi.

They see a big fat man with white skin, brown long spiky hair, black eyes, brown moustache and brown beard. He wears black and white armor. He grabs a giant axe. Now he is about to rob the money of couple.

"Excuse me Mister and Miss! I lost all of my money! Will you give me your money to help this poor man?" Asks the big fat man angrily.

"No! I won't!" Refuses the man and she protects the girl. "Run! Save yourself!" Orders the man to the girl.

Unfortunately, that man cuts both of them using his axe in one swing.

"Goddammit!" Tatsumi is surprised.

The fat man then takes money from dead man and woman and put the money inside his money bag. Then, he looks at people who are running away.

"Hey, Don't go! I need your money!" Begs the big fat man. Then, he looks at Tatsumi and Kurome and he comes closer to them.

"Ummm....Excuse me mister and miss." The big fat man acts nice.

Tatsumi and Kurome steps back and they are about to draw their sword.

"Don't be scared. I am here to ask you a money." The big fat man comes closer.

"S...sir...you have your money..." Tatsumi looks at his money bags hanging on his pants.

"What about you miss? This man isn't nice to me." Asks the big fat man to Kurome.

"You have a lot of money. Why don't you just use your own money?" Asks Kurome.

"Give me your money!" The big fat man becomes angry and he draws his giant axe.

Tatsumi and Kurome draw their sword and they are ready for combat.

The big fat man swings his axe toward Tatsumi and Kurome but they manage to dodge his attack by jumping back. The big fat man rushes toward and raises his axe and swing his axe toward Tatsumi but he dodges his attack causing his axe slams the ground and shakes the ground.

The fat man then looks at Kurome and he rushes toward Kurome and chops her with his axe but she dodges his attack resulting his axe lands on the ground and the ground shakes.

Kurome then swings her katana and she manages to slice his right leg. However, the fat man is still standing.

"Give me your money! I want your money!" Screams the big fat man and he rushes toward Kurome.

Tatsumi rushes toward him and the big fat man swings his axe toward Tatsumi. Tatsumi then crouches to avoid his attacks and he swings his sword and he manages to cut his chest. However the fat man isn't going down that easily.

"You little...I'll kill you and your money will be mine!" The fat man becomes angry.

The fat man rushes toward Tatsumi and Kurome. Kurome and Tatsumi rush toward the fat man. The fat man then swings his axe toward both of them but both of them manage to dodge his attack. Both of them are ready to attack him. Kurome manages to stab on his back and Tatsumi is about to stab him right on his stomach.

However, the fat man quickly kicks him with his right foot making him knocked back.

"Tatsumi!" Kurome is panicked.

The fat man tries to grab her but she manages to escape but unfortunately the fat man launches his spinning back fist and she knocks back and hits the wall and later she falls to the ground. Kurome has the difficulty in wake up while the fat man is getting closer to her.

"Kurome!" Tatsumi quickly wakes up and the fat man notices him. The fat man then swings his axe toward Tatsumi. As the result, Tatsumi gets hit by the fat man's axe. His chest is sliced by the axe. He knocks back and falls to the ground.

"Tatsumi!" Kurome is panicked.

"I will take his money later but first I will kill you!" The fat man looks at her. Kurome must fight against that fat man alone.

Young Tatsumi looked at many people surrounding someone. Tatsumi tried to get pass and then he looked at two corpses who were brutally murdered by someone else. It was his father and her mother and they were died.

"Father! Mother!!" Young Tatsumi cried and he reached them. He hugged his dead father and mother.

In his house,  YoungTatsumi sat on his chair listening to the conversation.

"Do you think that they were killed by danger beast?" Asked the villager.

"Danger beast? There is no way that the danger beast did this to them!" Answered the villager.

"I think that there was an assassin who killed his parent. Poor Tatsumi." Said another villager.

"Elder! I want to be a warrior!" Begged Young Tatsumi.

"You are too young to be a warrior!" The elder looked worried.

"No! I want to become a warrior! I want to be a hero just like my mother and my father!" Young Tatsumi was serious.

Young Tatsumi held a wooden sword and he was about to attack a man with wooden sword. A man knocked him back only with one strike and he fell down. Tatsumi cried in pain after that strike.

"Get up! If you want to become like your father and your mother! You must get up!" Said that man.

Hearing what the man said made Young Tatsumi wiped his tears and stood up and he grabbed his weapon back. Then Young Tatsumi rushed toward that man.

Tatsumi who were already grown up killed the Dragon-Type Danger Beast with his sword. Not only killed the danger beast, he also saved some hikers.

"Don't worry. You're safe." Said Tatsumi to hikers.

"Thank you so much." Said one of the hiker and he shook his hand with his both hands.

"You're welcome. Now go." Ordered Tatsumi to hikers then all hikers did what Tatsumi said.

But one of the hiker came back to see Tatsumi.

"Wait...you just like them...don't tell me...are you the son of them?" Asked that hiker.

"What?" Tatsumi was confused but later he understood. "I see. Yes, I am. I want to become like my father and like mother." Answered Tatsumi.

"I see. If only that they're still alive, I believe that they would be proud of you." Said that hiker.

Tatsumi then opens his eyes and he sees Ieyasu, Sayo, his father, and his mother.

"Everyone...I...I..." Tatsumi is about to cry.

"Tatsumi. Your journey isn't over yet." Says her mother.

"Tatsumi that I know is a strong man who wants to be a hero." Encourages Ieyasu.

"Tatsumi. I believe that you still can fight." Says Sayo.

"Come on Tatsumi. This isn't like you. My son will never give up. You always stand up no matter what. You keep fighting like a warrior. You can do this. You said that you want to become a hero right? So this is your time to shine." Says Tatsumi's father.

"You promise to yourself. Now it is time for hero to wake up." Says Tatsumi's mother.

"Yeah. You're right. I will. I will become a hero to stop the evil no matter what." Tatsumi shows his smile toward everyone.

"Now that's Tatsumi that I know for long time!" Praises Ieyasu.

"You can do it Tatsumi." Encourages Sayo.

"I know that you will Tatsumi. I know." Says his father.

"Tatsumi. Your time has come. Fight Tatsumi. Fight. You can do it." Encourages his mother.

"Fight Tatsumi. Wake up and fight." Encourages his father.

Tatsumi wakes up and he grabs his sword. Tatsumi can see Kurome who still dodging his axe.

Tatsumi rushes toward the fat man. The fat man notices him and he is about to kill him using his axe. Tatsumi dodges his attack by jumping and then he attack him by cuts his left eye using his sword.

"Aargh! My eye!" The fat man screams in pain and he holds his left eye with his left hand.

"Tatsumi!" Kurome is surprised to see him.

"I still keeping your promise you know?" Tatsumi smiles at Kurome.

"You Little! I'll kill you!" The fat man screams in rage and he rushes toward to kill both of them.

Tatsumi and Kurome rushes toward the fat man. The fat man swings his axe toward Tatsumi and Kurome. Both of them manage to dodge his attack. Tatsumi jumps and slices his right shoulder while Kurome crouches and slice his left waist.

"You little..." The fat man is angry.

"Hey cyclops!" Kurome calls him. The fat man is about to look at Tatsumi and Kurome but they quickly rushes toward him. Tatsumi manages to cuts his left leg while Kurome cuts his right eye making him blind.

"Aargh! My eye! I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" The fat man screams in pain and rage and he holds his both eyes with his both hands. "Where are you! Where are you!" The fat man looks around but he is unable to see both of them.

The fat man repeatedly and blindly swings his giant axe. Tatsumi and Kurome dodge his attacks many times. They then find the opening and attack him. Tatsumi cuts his right leg while Kurome cuts his left hand.

"I can't see everything! Where are you!" The fat man looks around but he can't see

Kurome and Tatsumi then launches their final attack. Kurome stabs his stomach using his katana while Tatsumi decapitates his head with his sword making his head jumps out from his body and dead.

The fat man's body falls down to the ground. Tatsumi and Kurome can only see him dead.

Kurome then looks at wounded Tatsumi. She immediately hugs him and cries.

"Tatsumi! You're alive! You're alive!" Cries Kurome.

"Sorry for make you worried." Apologizes Tatsumi.

"Yes! You should be!" Says Kurome.

"Don't worry. I still keep my promises right." Tatsumi rubs her head with his hand.

"Damn it Tatsumi! Damn it!" Kurome punches his chest with his right hand.

"Ow Kurome! I'm wounded..." Says Tatsumi but later he falls down but Kurome catches him.

"A...are you okay Tatsumi? Sorry! But...but please try to stay alive okay! Don't do something reckless! I hate it you know! I hate it!" Says Kurome and he hugs him.

"Y...yes...sorry for everything." Tatsumi apologizes again. Tatsumi hugs her and rubs her head.

After that event, Kurome carries wounded Tatsumi.

"Kurome. Are you already calm down?" Asks Tatsumi.

"I can't calm down looking at you become like this! Never do something reckless again okay?" Scolds Kurome.

"Y...yeah...sorry..." Tatsumi apologizes again.

Then, Tatsumi and Kurome looks at the fat man's dead body.

"Even money cannot buy a second chance." Says Tatsumi to fat man's dead body.

"Yeah. Money cannot bring back people who already dead. And you must stay alive Tatsumi." Says Kurome to Tatsumi.

"Don't worry. I will." Says Tatsumi.

Later, Taeko comes and see Tatsumi and Kurome and she doesn't look happy to see both of them.

"I told you to leave right?" Asks Taeko.

"T...Taeko? What are you doing here?" Asks Kurome.

"Give you the last warning to both of you! Leave!" Taeko is angry.

"No. I must save Kurome's friends and her big sister." Says Tatsumi.

Taeko then takes a small bottle of her medicine, she rubs her medicine on his chest and his wound healed.

"Thanks again..." Says Tatsumi.

"Now go!" Orders Taeko.

"I said no. I must save Kurome's friends and her big sister. I already told you." Says Tatsumi.

"Tatsumi!" Taeko is pissed and then she looks at the fat man's dead body. "D...Did...For real? Did you just killed him?" Taeko is shocked.

"Yes, we did." Answers Tatsumi

"That guy was greedy and crazy. He even killed innocent people just for money." Says Kurome.

"You're right. He was indeed greedy and crazy. Anyway, he was the Captain of Prime Minister Stars." Says Taeko.

"What?" Tatsumi is shocked.

"What? I've never heard of such a thing." Kurome is confused.

"A man that you killed just now was the Captain of Prime Minister Stars that formed by Prime Minister Honest and he formed this group secretly. That's why everyone doesn't know this organization but Everyone in Revolutionary Army knows." Says Taeko.

"I see. But now listen, Me and Kurome must save her friends and her big sister and take down all evil in this Empire. If you want to stop us, do what do you want but we will keep going." Says Tatsumi.

"Yes. By the way, thank you for showing me the Darkside of the Empire. That's why I must save my friends and my big sis and help Tatsumi in order to destroy all evil in this Empire. But please, don't stop us." Says Kurome.

After being healed by Taeko, Tatsumi can walk like normal. Tatsumi and Kurome then leave Taeko behind.

"Tatsumi! Kurome! I want to say something to both of you but not here." Says Taeko.

"Fufufu...This will be...interesting." Admitted Merraid. "Listen up. everyone. There will be a changing plan. Kurome won't be a target anymore." Said Merraid to everyone.

Hearing what Merraid said made Taeko relief.

"I want all of you to find and bring Kurome alive. She will come and join us." Ordered Merraid.

Taeko was shocked to hear what Merraid said.

"And what will you do to her? Don't tell me that you are about to...just don't do anything stupid!" Barbara became angry.

"And about that boy I want you to take him dead or alive. But I prefer dead. But right now I am confused." She continued. "Just...find Kurome and that man and bring Kurome here...and...do whatever you like to the boy." Ordered Merraid and she is about to having fun with the short blonde haired girl.

Tatsumi, Kurome, and Taeko are in the alley. Taeko explains Merraid's plan to them.

"WHAT?" Both Tatsumi and Kurome are shocked.

"Merraid wants you so bad since that you decided to defect." Explain Taeko.

"They want me alive but...what happened to Tatsumi?" Kurome is worried.

"At least the plan has been changed." Says Tatsumi with flat expression.

"They can't do that to Tatsumi!" Kurome is worried and she hugs Tatsumi.

"I didn't want this to! Look...urgh...You two must leave!" Suggests Taeko.

"No without Kurome's friends and her big sister." Tatsumi refuses.

"I won't leave them!" Kurome insists.

"Don't worry. They won't go anywhere." They hears old women's voice comes and they look at the old woman who are standing and watching them. She is well known as Barbara.

"L...Lady Barbara...I..." Taeko tries to explain.

"You don't have to explain everything. We will take Kurome and Tatsumi by force." Says Barbara

Then two maid girls and the old man come and surround them. The two maids are Cassandra and Gilberda while the old man is Daniel.

Taeko slowly looks at Tatsumi and Kurome with flat expression.

"I told you to leave but you waste that chance." Says Taeko.

-Rauska, the captain of Prime Minister Stars has been killed by Tatsumi and Kurome.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

73.2K 1.7K 32
Kimiko Hanate was part of a rich family. She had everything she ever wanted, but not happiness. Then, one day in the night her home was targeted by a...
39.7K 507 40
After Tatsumi barely survived his fight with the emperor's Teigu known as Shikoutazer he began the merging of Incursio to keep the promess he made, T...
37K 404 6
It's been two weeks since Revolution Day and your partner's passing, you've been partnered up with Akame to pursue a murderer at large while also hel...
157 2 1
A one and only Akame ga Kill yaoi fanfic between Tatsumi and Bulat. Enjoy.