The Loud House - Wild Card

By zdforrest

Ten years have passed since Lincoln's disappearance, leaving his family broken beyond repair. Lynn continues... More

Chapter 1 - Disappearance
Chapter 2 - On Duty
Chapter 3 - Hostages
Chapter 4 - Threat
Chapter 5 - Wild Card
Chapter 6 - Mayor Lori Loud
Chapter 7 - Unpleasant Memories
Chapter 8: Safe House
Chapter 9: Old Acquaintances
Chapter 10 - Bait and Switch
Chapter 11 - Revelations
Chapter 12: From Bad To Worse
Chapter 13 - Return to the Loud House
Chapter 14 - Don't Give Me Hope
Chapter 15 - Righting a Wrong
Chapter 16 - Transposition
Chapter 17 - New Life

Update: The Sequel has Dropped!

349 5 0
By zdforrest

Hello everyone! ZDForrest here. I want to thank you so much for your likes and comments on Wild Card. It was a thrill and a joy to write, and a privilage to hear from all of you.

I also wanted to let you know, if you weren't aware, the sequel has now been posted: The Loud House - Calling Card. It would be an honor if you all checked it out. I hope you like it as much as Wild Card.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you again for all your likes and comments, I really enjoy hearing from you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426 6 7
Traveling to different parts of the world, he will stop whatever mischievous deed to help the innocent lives involved. Not a hero. Not a guardian an...
229K 1.8K 85
(another NSL fanfic) Takes place in the middle of the night as lincoln was walking through the streets of royal woods as he was kicked out of his own...
6.1K 84 13
This story is my own take on The Loud's Finest Hour by Tale of Interest on Fanfiction.net The original story called The Loud's Finest Hour can be fou...
27.1K 540 30
After loud family discovers lincoln a vampire he leave royalwoods not before turning luna into a vampire. She goes through the process of transformin...