Handle With Care - Book 4 in...

By AsToldByMegan

Twenty years have passed since George Harrison met Lauren Woods. Life has settled down for the both of them a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Author Note

105 1 0
By AsToldByMegan

Hello everyone! As always, if you have not read books 1-3 in this story please go to my page and start from the beginning!!

I never could have imagined after writing the first story that I would want to keep going with the story but as a Beatle, George and Willbury junkie I find myself wanting to keep the story alive.

This story will be entirely from GEORGE's PERSPECTIVE and Lauren will be viewed the way he sees her. Whereas the last story was hers, this is all George's to tell.

Please LIKE, COMMENT, and SHARE!!!!! I am always open to suggestions as I release chapters on how things should go. 

Feel free to send me a message!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1K 36
"I love you Rebecca. I want spend my whole life with you." George found his voice that felt like a roar from within. "I love you too George," Rebecca...
40K 899 19
Charlene McCarthy is a normal seventeen year old Irish teenager from the year 2012. One day, while out playing hurling with her brother and some frie...
5.7K 262 38
A young twenty year old Julie Rogers was left with no choice but to follow her father, a movie production manager to work every evening and got the a...
12.4K 360 59
18+ The story of Ringo's little sister, and her relationships with the band members, and her life as the "5th beatle"