The Oval UltraStar Film Festi...

By 0valeyes

follow up to the Oval Frontline As a effort to say the last movie theater in the Mushroom Kingdom Ovalsan Iv... More

Opening ceremony
Film one: UltraStar
Film one: UltraStar:Act two
Film one: UltraStar Act 3
Flim one outro and Intermission
Film two intro
Film two:UltraStar vs the Inline Bears
Film two: UltraStar vs the Inline Bears act one.
Film two:UltraStar vs the Inline Bears act two
Film two:UltraStar vs the Inline Bears act three.
Film two and day one outro
Day two of the Film Festival
Day two intermission
Day two mockumentary 2: cognito inside jobs
Day two warp up
Day three intro
Day Three Film one: Marvelously miraculous.
Day three Film one Act two
Day three File one Final act
Day three intermission.
Day three Film two: UltraStar and the Miraculous duet
Day three Film two act two
Day three Flim two final act.
Day three outro.
Day four Intro
day four Film one act one.
Day four Film one Act two
Day four Film one Act three.
Day four Film one final act/Outro
Day four Film two: Intro
Day four film two: Act one
Day four film two act three
Day four film two final act and outro
Day four final film intro and opening act
Day four final film arc one
Day four final film act two.
Day four final film act three.
Day four final film Closing act and outro
Day four outro
Final day intro and main film intro with the opening act
Cinema League Act one
Cinema League act two
Cinema league act three
Closing act and outro closing ceremony with afterwards

Day four film two act two

4 1 1
By 0valeyes

Screen one

Location: Outside Palco's gate

A month later when the Gray Shore bus dope a hand full of permitted students and teacher as their house greets them.

Phil: welcome guests of Gray Shore High School am Phil Palco and welcome to the Palco toy factory and warehouse I'll be your guide through the world of wondering imagination.

Mia roll her eye's as she is among the tour group but at least the rumors can finally be put to rest.

As the tour begins trip group is amused with what then displayed we have to look on them face with the Monamount doll lines and toy with James as well as short-lived her era, then one of the teachers bothered line displayed and the frame news article that was the source of rumors that was around Mia.

The Teacher: Is that the line Mia was born in?

Phil: I was about to get to that display,  thos here is the display for a community hospital as I start online we mainly medwing for recent reason for actual doctors to boot and when Ella Palco starting to expect Mia she with other willing mom to be voluntarily to be taken care of for one reason or another then came that fateful storm and as a silver lining began to appear on the cloud as a storm breaks my morning five are born two sons twin daughters and Mia and the rest is history and as for the lay the entries of a line while a school wing was made a few years plan there was one more to Mia's great school class and they are at same age as her and she didn't now that the others are being seen like tourist attractions even if they are coming aware of it sooner or later when they left for Middle school and Mia is the only one left on the warehouse Shelf

The Teacher: I heard of homeschool but the factory School may not be and healthy learning environment even if she and the others does have positive IQ results but it's still not a good place to teach kids in it like they've been put into Force concentration camps.

As the tour went on they the tour went on they see the Everal Fairmo line's that went with each era, then the teacher see the toy line that Phil's father made.

The Teacher: Is it that the Pow-Tar series?

Phil: correct and as you can see the Pow-Tar toy series have as you may guess the Palco boy line and as your Teacher seem to know more about.

The Teacher: Some called it even Nowadays the anit-StarShip Troopers line.

Phil: Hey that Hinobi game series is spreading like a infestation into other mediums and it's giving a very bad message.

The Teacher: I know the original Source material honeycomb toys used to make the action line is based on is criticized for familiar fashionism but they obviously need more villains other than the Bugs.

Phil: that line is probably equality in the wrong way and teachers like you would know that.

The Teacher: Well even if the Pow-tar line is a better influence back in the day but some still thinks it's He-Man on a galactic scale even is to spite the Starship Trooper but there's also I think it's avatar on a galactic scale with some reasons that is.

Phil: the old TV series does indeed give that reason even nowadays.

As lunch draws near the next stop is indeed the cafeteria where pizza is provided for the guests.

Phil: As you can see this cafeteria for both employees and guests to like you know think it's time for lunch.

As the guest sit for lunch Phil sit with the one who provides the pizza.

Phil: Thank for the Pizza Mozzarella.

Peter:Hey that what friends do even in a near ghost town like this one.

Phil:Well like your family's business has to expand into other parts when online made a name for themselves.

Peter: yeah and mozzarella's pizza is one of the best pizzerias that won't let's say cause pipes to build up from that clown joint.

Phil: yeah clown around Burgers have caused plumbing problems in four out of five counties of State blacklisted in 10 so far due to... questionable practices and employment treatments.

Peter: heard many crazy rumors about those things that I can count even one that I can't say in public.

Phil: don't get me started on the ones I know.

Peter: now with your Alchemy toilet plans do you think the boarding school archetype is getting old?

Phil:Well it the only one that can work with the Others May profoundly repel customers even if the alternate School archetypes would work with the theme even it could be watered down but that may not work in the long run and even you know that.

Peter: but is this little trip allows you to clean up the rumor or is to give Mia the home Advantage to make friends?

Phil: I know you Musterellas have a nose for these things and if I do agree with the topping but this is to clear the rumors and only the rumors but will appreciate that Mia is interacting with those of her age and not those of the break room near the end of office hours.

Screen two

Location: Palco factory at night 3 weeks later.

Three weeks later after School Mia with a new friend who doesn't even get her clothes in the second hand store as I got off the bus and in front of Palco Factory.

Mia:So here we are for the weekend Rena Standa the Palco toy factory my home away from home.

Rena: Look like a nice place to stay afterschool.

Mia: my folks even if they do know I can handle being at home by myself it the whole neighborhood recruiting live in the office and worry about did I have more for sales signs than Neighbors.

Rena: at least you have an actual place to call home well I'm from foster home to foster home, like a tot no one wanted to play with.

As they enter the building Rean got her guest pass at the front counter so she can access to the guest areas where she can stay for the weekend before she moves in over a month after her next birthday and in the surveillance room of the factory Phil and Ella with some of them friends with who seems to be taking care of Rena's well fair over the years.

Ella: Thank for coming sister Wendy.

Sister Wendy: I'm here when the time comes for paths to change.

Peggy: you were a good teacher to me and Ella when we started High School but living you know we never liked their disciplinary methods.

Sister Wendy: I'm never the spare the rod kind of none and the older members of that school and the nearby Church think you're possessed by demons whatever they see you are reflection of Everla Fairmo.

Peggy: the only demons they can see is their own.

Sister Wendy: hey I've been going to something that house so I know what you mean.

Howard: At least not all nuns are nutty.

Sister Wendy: don't know if I will take that as a bad joke or a offense.

And no one in the room commented.

Phil: well all the papers for the party are here and accounted for it's too bad she will leave half to this she felt like she belongs in this town don't know why but Mia seems to talk to her more than the others from what I've heard during the school parent teacher conferences from those she stayed with that is.

Sister Wendy: she was founded on the front porch of the orphanage on the first day I started in fact she was there when I came in to the place and sponsored her.

Peggy: but the surname that awful father Darwin gave to Rena, Star Sparkle so he will have his followers despise you.

Sister Wendy: they are closed minded as he is and he knows that I'm the only one that can really spite him he gave her last name despite me back for who I was in the past.

Peggy: Didn't know about that when I was at school back then even if she does know why my spirit called you you may say.

Sister Wendy: How am acquainted to your friend is a story for another day.

Burke: So many questions are now in my head.

Sister Wendy: would love to tell you that story one day but I have a feeling it need a few more pieces to make it whole.

Peggy: and crazy to boot.

Howard: and this may set off one of them and I don't know why.

Screen three: as Mia and Rena settle down for the night they just talk abit watch some movies other then Monamount movie's that is.

Rena: Must a been interesting by staying in your family's factory afterschool.

Mia:Well it not all fun and games here and their are some place's in the factory I can't go into no matter how high My Level clearance is.

Rena: Top secret stuff?

Mia: in the public perspective Maybe but there are some rooms and Floors even my folks can't seem to go into at all.

Rena:can only be open on special occasions?

Mia:Still anyone's guests to this very day.

Once they arrested their heads for the night Rena seem to have a dream of being on some kind of Airship Bradley threw a star shower and when a big ones about to hit the Airship a very loud text woke up both Rena and Mia up.

Reba: Batting down the...oh.

Mia:That to be the loudest text alert I ever heard.

When Rena pick up her phone the texts read that her and Mia's key cards are given special clearance to what seems to be an escape room in one of the basement floors.

Mia: special event?

Rena: One way to find out.

Their phone's vibrate when they get close to the floor on the elevator where Mia was born in really made Rena's eyes pop after they got off.

Rena: I know I been here for a month but that hard to swallow.

Mia: Hey those are the facts.

Rena: Well we are getting close to the room to text wants to go into.

When they found the room they are looking for the sign on the door reads " Galacta gate, use Extreme Caution."

Mia:Is this a joke or-

Then Rena went in without hesitation and Mia follows and found what looks like a giant sized playset entry to one of the Pow-Tar line's

Rena: is this meant for a theme park?

Mia: don't know in fact there's some history even my folks don't know about the work they've made over the generations.

Rena: Guest it ment to b-

Then Rena I accidentally press on something as she leans on what seems to be the operating controls and the gates slowly opened up as a light started to appear behind it as the door fully opens up it's light blinded them both.

Voice on the speaker: all students please head to your appointed classes for your first period thank you.

Mia:Ah did you really heard that Rena?

Rena: Yeah how ca-

Then Rena spotted a reflection in a nearby glass display case that's not hers nor Mia's.

Mia: Ah Rena why di you look like  Marevelous Sparkle and me her unicorn sidekick Daisy mist?

Rena: I don't know who they are but until we can figure out how we can get back we'll have to stick tomorrow Classes since I have, magic casting 101.

Mia: And I seen to be at, rr track and field.

Once they part ways for class with Rena's seemly in the school but when Mia stepped outside she now realize where they are.

Mia: We are in the, CRAZY TOY WORLD OF MY FAMILY'S CREATIONS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419 169 19
Continuing from Captain N and the Nintenguard. Chester knows as long as abstergo let's Ares loose and unchecked Kelly will never have a peaceful voi...
4.4K 102 10
☆ Y/n, a woman who needs a job desperately, finds herself getting offered a security gig at the old Freddy's Pizzeria. There she meets a man that goe...
56.6K 1.3K 20
13++ Not sure what this story will include, but there mightttt be some smut began on July 27th, 2022! finished august 21, 2023
31.8K 691 23
~Revisited~ April 8th 2020 - August 8th 2021 - You're (Y/N) (L/N) a young adult who moved back into their old town. When you start working at Freddy...