Blank Space

By bossyboi8

black fem reader X katsuki Bakugou Y/N is a girl who lives with her 23 year old brother in japan, she gets i... More

Your origin
Chapter 1: ✨Y/N✨
Chapter 2: Show your worth
Chapter 3: Meeting Him
Chapter 4: Meeting Him pt 2
Chapter 5: Meeting Him pt3
Chapter 6: Genetic Mutation
Chapter 7: The Abyss
Chapter 8: The Abyss pt 2
Chapter 9: Day off
Chapter 10 :Lunch rush
Chapter 11: U.S.J
Chapter 12: U.S.J pt 2
Chapter 13: A night at the Bakugou's
Chapter 15: The Spark
Chapter 16: Let the games begin
Chapter 17: Let the games begin pt.2
Chapter 18: Let the games begin pt3
Chapter 19: Let the games begin pt4
Chapter 20: The color Purple
Chapter 21: The scream of Rage:the color red
Chapter 22: Y/n vs. Bakugo
Chapter 23: The Blank Space
Chapter 24:The ride back home.
Chapter 25: Opening up
Chapter 26: Mall day
Chapter 27: Hero names
Chapter 28: Gran Torino
Chapter 29: First day with Gran Torino
Chapter 30: Hosu City
Chapter 31: Discussion
Chapter 32: Nostalgia

Chapter 14:One For All

393 17 10
By bossyboi8

You woke up in the Black Abyss, why now did you have to be here, last time you were in the abyss you made objects in the room fly, what could happen now. 

You were worried about causing any noise, especially since your not at your house, you didn't wanna interrupt the Bakugou's, you calmed down once you seen the color come by. 

You quickly noticed a new pattern of colors have came, the colors were. 

Red

Blue

Yellow

Orange

Purple 

Pink 

Green

And they all mixed and made white, but the colors didn't seem to bright or harmful to the eyes, the colors were gentle and warm, as they mixed the white light calmly touched you knocking you back into the Abyss, but surrounded by gentle sparkles. 

You just float there for a bit as your worries quickly wash away, it felt nice to not have to worry about anything. 

It felt like you were in a lukewarm gentle light pool of water, if that even makes sense. 

You were just floating there, in the nothingness pool, the lights came back, just showing off their colors, you could sense, no, you could feel their positive energy, the gentle presence the light brought to you. 

You calmly closed your eyes and enjoyed the warm feeling the abyss brought to you, you couldn't speak or move, but in this moment, all of that felt irrelevant, all that mattered in this moment was how comfortable and safe you felt. 

Floating in the abyss brought a whole new comfort to you, this might be your new favorite thing, words couldn't describe how relaxed you were.

But suddenly you started to fall, but the fall wasn't violent, it was almost as if you weren't even falling, it was more as if you were floating downward. 

You calmly opened your eyes and not to your relief you were back in reality, but on the bright side, nothing around the room seemed to be destroyed or on the floor, Bakugou's pallet wasn't even on the floor, which was odd.

In fact Bakugou wasn't there at all actually, he must've woken up early, you thought to yourself. 

You check the time on your phone, only two hours till school starts, you got of bed and brushed your teeth and washed your face, you didn't have your eyeliner nor your lipgloss. 

"I guess I'm gonna have to go natural today-" you say to yourself, it's not like you need any makeup, you just like playing with it, or just really like eyeliner.

"But I def need something on my lips" you say to yourself aloud, you go downstairs to see if Bakugou is down there, but he isn't but Masaru is down there. 

"Mornin Y/n!" exclaims Masaru as he smiles at you warmly, causing you to smile back at him.

"Good Morning Mr.Bakugou, do you know where Mrs.Bakugou put my clothes?" you ask. 

"Oh yes she put them in the Laundry room, its the hall and just take a left" 

You thank him and walk down to the laundry room, you find your clothes on top of the dryer, your clothes had a little note attached to them, the note read 'Have a good day at school Y/n!' and it had a heart next to your name.

The gesture made your heart skip a bit, of course since your mother passed away when you were young, you've never really experienced motherly love, so you didn't really know how to feel, but you felt loved and warm inside. 

You smiled and grabbed your clothes, "Hey where is Bakugou?" you ask Masaru before heading upstairs. "He went on his morning jog, that boy is always working, but if your hungry breakfast will be ready soon" he says flashing his warm smile at you. 

You walked upstairs and placed your clothes on the bed, "since I have two hours, I can walk to the store" you said to yourself aloud, You checked your phone to see which store was in walking distance, luckily there was a store that was only a ten minute walk, you looked at the clothes you had on, they were decent enough to walk out in. You walked downstairs and walked out the door. 

The walk was peaceful although the sun was still rising making the sky pinkish black, Bakugou lived in a nice neighborhood, nice tree's green grass, no cracks in the streets or sidewalk, it was like something straight out of a movie set, the air was even fresher, there was no smell of garbage in the air,  no smell of any harmful substance, just the smell of the earth. 

You almost closed your eyes and just took the air, but you realized how cringe that would've been so you kept your composure and kept walking, with every stride you took the air just kept getting fresher, the houses you were passing by were almost as big as the apartment building you lived in. 

You kept walking as you got closer to the store, now approaching the street, but on the other side of the street you surprisingly saw Bakugou, he was sweaty and had on a T-shirt with black joggers and wired headphones as he waited for the street sign to signal them to walk. 

As the sign signaled everyone to walk, you walked past him, well at least tried to until he grabbed your arm and turned you around, "Where are you going dumbass" he says, you quickly swipe your arm from his grip, "Gross dude your all sweaty," "Don't be such a diva" he says rolling his eyes. 

"And why does it matter where I'm going," you say with furrowed eyebrows, "just asking, who knows, you might get scared walking alone in the dark store" he teases, it was still kinda dark outside, but you knew you'll be fine "Bakugou I would love to argue but we're in the middle of the street, so imma go" you say walking away, surprisingly Bakugou follows.

You furrow your eyebrows, "Why are you-" "shut up" he says rather quickly, "what are you doing?" you say ignoring when he told you to shut up. 

"I'm walking in the store dumbass" 

"But why?"

"I can't walk into the store?"

"You know what I mean" 

"It just so happens that I ran out of water on my jog, so I'm getting more water, what are you doing?" 

"I'm getting some lip therapy" you say, he looks at you funny, "What the hell?" he says still looking at you funny. 

"It's like chapstick but it's way better" you say rolling your eyes, "Why don't you just get the regular chapstick?" 

"Because it damages your lips and irritates them," you say walking into the isle to find what you're looking for, Bakugou following you, "Don't you need to get water?" you say as you get the Lip therapy. 

"I can buy some at the register" he says, you now walk to the register, Bakugou gets his water and you pay for your lip therapy. 

You and Bakugou walk out the store and you quickly remember something else you needed to get, "Shit, I forgot the oil" you say in a irritated tone. "Oil?"

"Yes, I need to oil my scalp, I need to go back in there, hopefully they have my favorite" you say as you begin to walk back into the store. "Why do you need to oil your scalp, and another thing, why did you need to tie your hair when you shower, you scared of getting your hair wet or something?" 

You found it cute on how interested he was in your hair, after all he was the only one who didn't take an interest in it but I guess his intrusive thoughts were spilling out. 

"Well I need to oil my scalp so that it doesn't get irritated, since the braids are pulling at my scalp, it tends to get itchy and the oil helps make it less itchy, and it keeps my scalp clean, and as for me tying my hair in the shower, if my hair gets wet my real hair will curl up and it'll ruin my locs" you say explaining yourself, the boy looked confused, but he understood everything you were saying. 

"Do you understand now?" you say in a laugh as you walk to the hair product isle of the store, "OF COURSE I UNDERSTAND DUMBASS" he shouts, you roll your eyes at the sudden outburst

You walked in the isle and selected your favorite brand of oil, relived they even had oil that was made for hair like yours, "Since we're on the topic of hair, how do you get yours to stand up like that." 

"It's natural" he says in a calm tone, you find it very interesting on how he can go from ten and all the way down to a negative one, you glance at him just so that you could look at his calm mannerisms, but of course he had to make a big deal out of it. 

"What the fuck are you looking at" he says irritated, "You act like nobody can even glance in your direction" you say calmly. 

"Shut up" he says shrugging off your comment, you go up to the register once again and pay for your item and walk out the store, "Well I'm gonna head back to your house." you say. 

"Whatever, don't get lost on the way their" he says, you both cross the street and begin to separate, he continues his jog and you head back to his house. With the two hours and thirty minutes you have left you decide to take a shower, but before you get in of course you oil your scalp and tie your hair up.

You don't normally take showers before school but since you walked to the store and back it only felt right, plus their soap smelt really nice, but the times when you did take morning showers they always seem to hit different, letting warm water hit your body on a cold morning, it only feels right. 

You get out the shower feeling fresher than you woke up, you already did your morning routine, so all you really had to do was put on your clothes, you walked up to your bed, where your clothes lied, you looked at the note Mitsuki gave you once again, you took it off gently and started putting on your clothes.

Once you were done putting on your clothes, you grabbed Mitsuki's note and put it in your pocket, is that weird?, if it was you wouldn't care. You had an hour left until school started, Bakugou came back from his jog thirty minutes ago and he was probably already dressed. 

You grabbed your book bag from the corner of your room and walked out your door, you and Bakugou walked out your rooms simultaneously, you both didn't exchange eye contact, you both walked down the stairs side by side, shoulder to shoulder, although the space was tight it was tolerable. 

Bakugou goes to get the lunch that he made for himself, as you were ready to walk out the door, Masaru shouted for you. 

"Y/n!" Masaru shouted, "I made you a lunch for the day, I hope you enjoy it!" he says flashing that signature smile at you, the gesture almost broke you to tears, you walked to the kitchen to get the lunch he made you. 

"Go ahead and open it," he says insisting you, you opened the lunch tray and it was a beautiful sight to see, you looked at the food with wide starry  eyes, it was a wonderful pallet of nice steamed vegetables and a few snacks and fruit and some of the curry from last night with a side of steamed rice, the meal left you speechless.

You never had a homemade lunch, and the times when you did, it'd be something small like a ham sandwich, or just crackers and meat, and to top it all off it had a bright pink note on top of the food, the note read 'Hope you enjoy the food have a great day!' you could tell the note was written with care. 

You looked at the food for so long Masaru almost thought there was an issue with it, "is everything ok? If not I can just change whatever you don't like and bring it to the school-"

"No,"

"Everything is just perfect" you say finally looking at him, you showed him the most genuine and warm smile you've ever showed anyone, he smiled right back, you grabbed the large bento box and stuffed it gently into your bag. 

"Thank you so much Mr.Bakugou" you say with a genuine tone, Masaru still smiling at you, you head for the door, surprisingly, "come on dumbass!" he shouts as you head to the door.

"You literally see me walking to the door." 

"Move faster!" 

"I just opened the door" 

Of course your little exchange with Bakugou before heading out the door. 

As you and Bakugou walked through the city heading to the train for U.A all you heard were reports about the accident that happened yesterday, even a big report on the big screen on the building it's all they talked about. 

"HEY! Are you two from U.A!!" shouted a reporter on the same subway as you and Bakugou, you both did your best to ignore him but a crowd of reporters came, all you and Bakugou could do was stand there, you couldn't just miss your ride to school. 

You and Bakugou are now surrounded by media reporters. 

"Are you two in anyway affiliated with the students in class 1.a!" 

"Are you two in class 1.a!" 

"how did it feel knowing that your school got infiltrated by villains" 

"Would you two consider yourselves lucky to be alive!" 

Everyone reporter had a question, disrespectfully shoving their microphones in your faces, flashing lights of cameras in your eyes. 

"HEY LEAVE THEM ALONE!" shouted a random hero who happened to on duty, and a whole bunch more hero's came to get the reporters out of your faces, finally the door opens for you and Bakugou's train and you and Bakugou quickly boarded. 

"HEY they're leaving!" shouted one of the reporters trying to get in the train cart, but the hero's were blocking them and anyone who looked like them from entering the train cart. 

You were relieved that they were't able to get on the train as the train doors begun to close and the train started moving, you looked over at Bakugou who seemed to be unfazed by the whole interaction that just happened. 

He looked totally neutral, just minded his business in the silence of the train ride, nothing but the sounds of the tracks, "so, do you think we'll have a sub?" you say trying to break the silence. 

He ignored you, Bakugou seemed to be really bipolar with his behavior especially with you around, you looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, confused on why he ignored you, but truthfully you didn't really care. 

"I think Mr. Aizawa will still come today, the other teachers said he never misses a day of work" he says almost moments later, "why'd it take you so long to answer?" 

"I was deciding if I wanted to talk to you or not," he says calmly, kinda harsh that he had debated to talking to you, "well I guess we'll just wait and see" you say as the train cart is heading toward the direction to U.A. 

                                                                                        ***. 

You and Bakugou got off the train and already are near the gates of U. A, you and Bakugou walked into the gates of U.A and then eventually walked in the door, you and Bakugou finally arrived at the door of your classroom. 

You applied the lip therapy and walked in, Bakugou watched you do it and rolled his eyes, everyone was there talking in their seats. 

"You guys did you watch the news last night!" exclaims Hagakure, "yeah" said Ojiro, "It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time, though I bet no one noticed me hanging around in the background" she says with sorrow.  

"Probably not" said Shoji, making Ojiro flinch a bit at his reaction, "It is difficult to stand out when you're just gloves" he says jokingly. 

"We're totally big deals, those news channels loves us, we're basically like celebrities" says Kaminari extending both of his arms to the back of his head..

"Yeah thats kinda crazy right!" says Kirishima. 

"get over yourselves, the hero course that pumps out pro's was attacked and that's what they care about" Says Jiro with a sassy attitude. 

"Who knows what would've happened if the pro's hadn't showed up, especially when they did, Y/n would've been hurt badly" Says Sero as he looks over at you. 

"WHY WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I'M GONNA PEE MYSELF JUST BY THINKING ABOUT IT!" shouts Mineta as he moves frantically in his seat. 

"OH SHUT UP AND GROW A PAIR YOU LOSER!" shouts Bakugou making both Mineta and Midoriya flinch behind him . 

"Did you see the way All Might handled that Bird guy! he completely destroyed him!" exclaims Sato.   

"Yes, his strength is truly a thing of wonder" Said Tokoyami. 

"Wait but can we talk about what happened with Y/n?" said Tsu.

And just like that Everyones eyes deadpanned on you, you didn't even have to look up to notice they were all looking at you, all except Bakugou of course, but you could feel their eyes on you. 

You hesitantly looked up, already not loving the attention that's been brought to you, you just looked back at everyone. 

"is there something on my face?" you ask awkwardly, "No, but can you tell us what that huge awesome explosion was?" said Kamninari. 

"Oh well heres the funny thing, I really don't know what it was" you say with a chuckle a forced one at that, "Awesome" said Kirishima and Kaminari in unison. 

"Y/n you were great too!" exclaims Sato, "Yea the way she rushed at the smokey guy and knocked him back with a punch was so cool!" says Kamanari trying to reenact the punch you did. 

"Y/n how did you find the power and the courage to even do such an amazing thing like that!" ask Ochaco looking at you with starry eyes. 

"It was like a huge adrenaline rush! I felt so powerful!" you exclaimed pumping your fist in the air. 

"ATTENTION! HOME ROOM CLASS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! EVERYONE STOP TALKING AND TAKE YOUR SEATS" shouts Iida as he rushes in the classroom and stands on the podium. 

"Um we're all sitting" 

"yeah you're the only one standing" 

Iida goes to take his seat as he is left embarrassed, everyone continues to talk amongst themselves, Iida still embarrassed. 

As everyone is talking the door burst opens, and your eyes widen, It's Mr. Aizawa covered in bandages. 

"Morning class" he says in a monotone voice, as if nothing ever happened he's back at work. 

"Woah what a pro" says Kaminari with a shy tone, more so freaked out if anything.

 "Mr. Aizawa I am glad that you are ok!" exclaimed Iida raising his hand in the air. 

"You call that?...Ok?" says Ochaco hesitantly looking shocked as Mr. Aizawa walked to his podium. 

"My well being is irrelevant, whats more important is that your fight isn't over yet" he says with the same nonchalant tone, and it made the whole class flinch including you. 

"Our fight?" 

"Don't tell me" 

"NOT MORE BAD GUYS!!" 

"The U.A sports Festival is about to start." Says Aizawa after a moment of silence. 

"Yes!" exclaimed Kirishima in a low whisper, the class annoyed with his delivery of the message. 

"The U.A SPORTS Festival!" shouted half the class. 

"LETS GO KICK SOME ASS!!" shouted Kirishima pumping his fist in the air, "Wait a second" Kaminari says while pushing his palm on Kirishima's face. 

"Is it really such a good idea to host the sports festival after the villains just snuck inside" Says Jiro, "They could attack once we're all in the same place" says Ojiro, they both made good points, great points actually. 

Aizawa lets out a sigh "apparently the administration think this is a good way to show the public that the threat has been handled and that our school is the safest, plus they're beefing up security compared to past years." 

"This event is a good opportunity for all students at U.A, It's not something we can cancel for a few villains" he says. 

"UHH I'm sorry but why not? it's just the sports festival" says Mineta with a slight panic in his voice as he trembles in his seat, "Our sports festival's one of the most watched events in the entire world, in the past people obsessed over the olympic games, but then quirks started appearing. Now the olympics have been drastically reduced in terms of land viewership..." 

Aizwawa and your classmates continued to talk about the sports festival and what you could gain from it, but you sorta zoned out into your own world in the midst of it, you weren't worried or stressed, it's just that they were talking it about for so long. 

But after hearing that the sport festival is a great way to get noticed by pro's, it filled you up with hype and excitement, eager for the sports festival to start. 

"Class Dismissed, oh and before I forget, Midoriya, Y/n, come with me" he says nonchalantly making Midoriya flinch, you knew you didn't do anything wrong but you thought he was most likely gonna ask about the explosion you caused. 

Bakugou being curios just furrowed his eyebrows at you, as you and Midoriya followed Aizawa outside the classroom, "I hope I didn't scare you or anything, it's just that All Might wanted to speak with the both of you" he says as he leads you to All Might. 

Aizawa leaves as he leads you two to the door of All Mights office, Midoriya opens the door for you letting you in and there you see the symbol of peace himself as he sits on a yellow couch, All Might, you keep composure and greet him. 

"Good Morning All Might, I see you have recovered from your injuries," you say as you bow your head down as a sign of respect towards the hero, "Did you need anything All Might?" asks Midoriya. 

"Yes! I am glad you both are here! but first things first I think there is something you need to know young Y/n!" he says. 

And then suddenly smoke arrises from his body and when the smoke cleared, you saw a scrawny and smaller version of All Might, your eyes widened in shock, was this really All Might?! 

"This is my true form, and the reason I am showing you this is because I have some information to tell you, very important information," you just looked at him speechless, there is no way that this scrawny short twig was possibly the number one hero the world loved. 

"Yes I know this is shocking but you have to snap out of it" he says, you finally get out of your mini shock and get serious. 

"I'm sorry sir, but what is it that you need to talk about?" you say as you and Midoriya begin to take a seat across from All Might, "Yes lets begin," he says as he pours his tea. 

"As you know along with the rest of the world I have a strength quirk and it enhances all my other abilities," you nod, "Well that's half of the truth, the truth is my quirk is called One for All, and it's a quirk that was passed down to me by my mentor, I was originally quirkless, but I'm growing old and I can barely use the quirk now, and it's mainly because of this." 

He lifts his shirt showing you the ugliest and most horrific scar you have ever seen, you tried not to make a face trying not to offend the hero, but you couldn't keep yourself together. 

"I know it's ugly right? I got it a few years back in a fight, So since I'm growing old and weak, I passed the quirk onto young Midoriya here," he says as you now look at Midoriya speechless. 

This was all to much to take in, "But I'm pretty sure you're wondering what this has to do with you? well, I did some digging and I came to the conclusion that maybe our quirks are connected some how, because it's said to believe that the first wielder of One for All had a similar quirk like yours and it said that it was also the death of him. I can't be sure but I remember my mentor telling me something similar about it, a quirk like yours, and she said her mentor told her the very same thing and so on, they said if the quirk and the quirks user were ever to come in contact with any of the wielders of One For All, we'd have to share the secrets of  One For All, and that'd we'd fight together against the greatest evil" 

"How can you be sure that I have the quirk they were talking about, and how could this be possible, the only people who wield the quirk I have are people in my family, at least that's what I've been told, you don't think I could be related to the first user do you?" you say. 

"That could be a possibility but the reason I'm sure is because I can sense your quirk, and I know young Midoriya can too, It's like One For All is reacting to your quirks presence, and also, I know you felt the spark." 

Those words made your ears ring with shock, both you and Midoriya, he was correct, everytime you touched Midoriya you would feel the shock, and when you shook All Mights hand the same thing happened, it was all making sense. 

"Based off your reaction I'm guessing I'm right, but I didn't just call you both in here for a little history lesson, I called you in here to warn you. We don't know how many people know this, so we have to keep you safe and the connection between the two quirks hidden, for the safety of both of you, you both need to have each others backs" says All Might. 

You and Midoriya look at each other, you both couldn't believe it, "Wait, is that the reason why I've been having this weird dream all the time?" you say, All Might and Midoriya both look at you. 

"The dream you spoke about in the nurses office?" Asks All Might, you nod your head, "could you tell us about the dream?" Ask Midoriya, but as you were getting ready to explain the Lunch bell rings before you could even utter a word. 

"Thats your lunch bell, come back in here once you get your lunch, we need to talk more about this," he says as you and Midoriya get up and exit the door. 

That whole conversation felt like a fever dream there is no way that your quirk is connected to the number one hero's quirk, as cool as it sounded, you were scared for yourself and your wellbeing, this new information could easily mean more trouble coming your way, and one day the information will get out and villains will try to kill you to get your quirk. 

You had chills just by the thought of it, but you carried on to lunch, but little did you know, you caught unwanted suspicion from a certain someone. 

And that someone being Bakugou. 

A/N: THANKS FOR READING WE RECENTLY HIT 600 READERSSS BUT ANYWAYS IM SO EXCITED TO GET INTO THE SPORTS FESTIVAL ARC!! THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF WHAT I HAVE PLAINED!! ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 1.2K 23
(Y/N) is a short tempered girl who always talks before she thinks. She is a spunky and adventurous girl who loves going out and trying new things. Sh...
1.2M 32.1K 44
(Y/N) is a girl with a quirk, that likes to surprise. With her parents on another continent it's sometimes difficult for her to become a hero without...
666K 23.7K 22
you're living in japan at the age of 22, as a professional artist. life is good. well, except for the fact that you're living with a ticking timebomb...
152K 4.8K 37
What started off as a simple journey soon became a life threating choice. A young herbalist finds her curiosity getting the best of her as she discov...