Got Isekai to a world I despi...

By TsukuyomiMonarch

People would say to "expect the unexpected." Well, for Arata Kamada, he truly wasn't expecting what was going... More

prologue part 1
prologue part 2
Chapter 2 The unknown
Chapter 3 New companions
Chapter 4 Academy Life
Chapter 5 Into the Dungeon
Chapter 6 Learn their place
Chapter 7 It's Time to Duel
Chapter 8 This Duel Ends Now
Chapter 9 Aftermath
Chapter 10 School Festival
Chapter 11 Redgrave summon
Chapter 12 Pirate invasion
Chapter 13 Item Acquired

chapter 1 New world, New life

583 12 1
By TsukuyomiMonarch

??? Pov

It felt like time was slowing down, I opened my eyes slowly and noticed that I saw tree branches were floating up... But I just realized, tree branches don't magically float out of nowhere... I quickly shifted my glance as I looked down and my eyes widened in fear that I was falling from a tree.

???: AAAAAAHHH!!!!!

*THUD!!*

I hit the ground pretty hard, I grunt in pain as I try to turn my body to lay on my stomach... I managed to do it but I grunt more due to the pain. Honestly, how the hell aren't I dead or even paralyzed from that fall... From a small distance I saw something that was near the bush, it was hard to tell what it was. The only thing I could tell was that it was something small and had a tail, as my eyes started to adjust itself. But I try to get myself up, I also trip due to my body still in pain. As my eyes finally adjusted themselves I looked and saw what I saw in front of the bush, but it wasn't there anymore.

??? mind: Maybe I just imagined it.

Then out of nowhere I get this massive head, as I was starting to get memories of some sort of events that never occurred to me before. But one by one. Memory by Memory. It was starting to make sense in my head and I was starting to remember more and more. Until the last Memory had to do something in some sort of accident and as the last memory played in my head I finally remembered what happened and who I originally am from my previous last as "Arata Kamada". As I gasp in shock.

Arata: HOLY SHIT!! SO MY STRANGE FEELING THAT I HAD WAS RIGHT!!! I LEGIT DIED AND GOT REINCARNATED!! I GOT ISEKAI!!

ALRIGHT LET'S CALM DOWN!! I take deep breaths and exhales and I repeat the process a few times... Afterwards I manage to calm myself down, honestly this is just a lot to process. I died and now I got isekai to a whole new world, but my biggest question is why am I in the woods of all places... You know what on second thought I take that back, this would be a place I would go to like to relax or something. I noticed a small lake and I went up to it and I saw my reflection and to my surprise my whole appearance was completely different from my previous life

A/n he doesn't have the sword

I got on my knees to get a closer look at my face.

Arata mind: Guess that was bound to happen when you get Isekai. Your appearance will completely change or it stays the same. Speaking of change? Did my name get changed as well? UGH DAMN IT!! It'll be a pain if I did get a new name!

I get up off my knees and dust the dirt I got off my clothing as best as I could from the fall. I need to figure out where I go from here. I do remember that I know I have home, good thing I remember that much before I got my memories from my previous life back. I looked at the sky and it looked like it was going down so I headed out the direction that I came out of. So that I don't die to whatever lurks in these woods and see what this new life has in store for me.

Third pov

Arata is halfway there to his home and he sees in the distance a big mansion, which actually caught him by surprise.

Arata mind: Wow. Never would've thought I would live in a place like this.

As Arata gets closer and closer he sees people at the front of the mansion, Arata is now in range and someone notices him, as he hears someone yells at him.

???: YOU BOY!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!

Arata looks at who was yelling at him and he sees an old woman who looked like she was in her late 60's and a butler who appeared to have long ears. Arata was shocked when he saw that.

Arata mind: Hmm. So that's what an elf looks like face to face.

???: WELL?!?! ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER ME YOU LOWLY COUNTRY BOY!!

A tick mark appeared on the left side of Arata's forehead as he got hella annoyed by what she said.

Arata: Huh?! Sorry I think I must not have heard what you just said.

She started to get more irritated at Arata that he was talking about to her.

???: YOU HEARD ME BOY!! YOU SHOULD RESPECT AND LEARN YOUR PLACE!!!

Arata: Tch. I see what kind of person you are, you old hag. Thinking your all high and mighty, but in reality your nothing but-

Arata was cut off as he started to get another massive head as he held his head. His visions start to blur. As he collapses to the floor, now unconscious.

Arata pov, Timeskip

The last thing I remember was me complaining to that old hag of her saying she overpowers me and I needed to give her respect. No, in my new life time I would give my respect to someone like her. I slowly begin to open my eyes as I look at the ceiling, and look around and notice that I'm in a bedroom on a very comfortable bed. Two people walked in and from what I can remember, they were there when I collapsed and I also remember from my knowledge that they are my parents in this new life. My father "Balcus Fou Bartfort" and "Luce Fou Bartfort" my mother.

A/n forgot to mention that Arata's eyes and hair color is the same as Luce.

I slowly tried to get up from bed when my mom stopped me from doing that.

Luce: Arata don't force yourself.

I sighed in relief that my name actually stayed the same, but besides that I can tell she was worried from the tone of her voice... My mom from my previous life would do the same thing. I lay back down and look at her.

Arata: What happened after I passed out?

Bacillus: Well for starters, the way you spoke to Zola made her very furious but once you passed out and saw your mother worrying sick about you. She let it slide and hopes that it doesn't happen again.

Arata Mind: Ohh yea, it's definitely gonna happen again. I'm sure of it.

Bacillus: It's a good thing that you weren't too bad, but why were in the wood of all places.

Arata: Guess you can say it's more peaceful out there.

I can tell he was relieved as he grabbed the bridge of his nose and sigh. I was lucky that Zola person spared me for talking that way I talked to her, cuz who would know what she would've done to him if I didn't lose consciousness.

Luce: How are you feeling now Arata?

Arata: Much better than last time.

Bacillus: So you think you can hit the books for a little bit with your brother's?

I tilted his head sideways and was confused on why he would need to study.

Arata: Hit the books? For what?

Bacillus: You know what. You gotta prepare yourself for the Academy.

My heart pounded in pain from the mere sound of the word "Academy" making me remember the darkest time of my previous life.

Arata: Th-the Academy?

Bacillus: Yea. So you think you could do it for a little bit?

Majority of myself wanted to say no and stay in bed, but my curiosity wanted me to find out about this "Academy" my dad mentioned. I sighed and nodded at him in agreement.

Luce: Just try not to push yourself ok?

Arata: ok.

Luce smiles at him and pat his head and then helps me get up from bed, she does it slowly so that I wont get another headache if I get up too fast. I got out of bed and she guided me to the door and helped me get prepared for my studies and go to where my brothers are studying at... Then something came to mind.

Arata mind: Hmm. I wonder what my brothers are like, seeing that I was the only child in my family during my previous life. Wonder how this will turn out.

Timeskip

After my mom got my books for me, I headed to the shed where she told me that my brothers were in. A shed? Like why of all places would I go study in a DAMN SHED?! I made it to the shed and I knocked on the door and I heard someone's voice.

???: Come in.

I open the door and see two kids that had the same gray eyes as my father. These two were my brothers.

Arata mind: If i'm correct his name is Nick and he's the oldest.

I looked at the other one who looked a little bit older than I was, but I couldn't remember what his name was. The only thing I know was that he was the second oldest. What surprised me was that he looked exactly like Leo... That can't be a coincidence... R-right? Nick snapped me out of thought when he called my name.

Nick: Hey Arata? Are you ok?

Arata: Uhh. Ye-yea I am. Sorry I spaced out for a bit.

I took my seat next to Nick and the other kid just kept staring at me.

Arata: So uhh. Did I miss anything?

Nick: No not really. I was surprised that you talked back to Lady Zola of all people, Dad told me that you were spared cuz you lost consciousness.

Arata: Tch. If she thinks I would simply respect her cuz she's someone with higher power than she's dead wrong.

Nick: But dude you know that Lady Zola despises us ,I don't see why you're complaining about it now?

???: does she hate us so much because we're not her kids

Nick: Yea. Men, especially the sons of mistresses, can't expect to be treated any better. Plus two should be studying, otherwise you won't find yourselves a wife at the Academy.

My heart bounded again from that as like I was reliving a nightmare I experienced in my previous life.

???: Th-the Academy?

I looked at him and he had the exact same reaction I have. Nick leaned back on his chair and had both of his hanks behind his neck.

Nick: But it wouldn't matter if we were elves or even beast men, because we would have it easy being someone paramours.

My heart bounded louder than before just hearing paramours and I looked at the other kid and he still had the same reaction I had.

???: B-but that can't be. Men must get some respect?

Nick: Huh? No way man. Women hold all the power in this world. Us men get no respect at all here.

???: Women have all the power?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I stay silent as Nick says that women have all the power in this world and men get no respect. It was starting to come all together.

Arata mind: Oh. My. God. It's starting to come back to me now, the hellish nightmare and pain I had to endure... The Academy, Finding a wife, Paramours, and women have all the power...

I start to have flashbacks of my previous life, it was the events before I died. I tremble in fear, not wanting to believe where I got Isekai to. Nick notices my body trembling.

Nick: You ok Arata? Your body is shaking up a bit?

I ignore him and look at my book and I reach out to it and slowly flip it on its back side and once I do that. I look at the bottom left corner of the book and I recognize the symbol in an instant.

Arata mind: Yup... No doubt about it. I got reincarnated into that damn otome game.

I was just in disbelief that I got send here of all places, but I was soon snap out of thought when the other kid screamed.

???: No! No! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Both me and Nick jumped a bit of his screaming and now he was panicking even more.

Nick: Jeez... Why are you complaining about it now of all times?

???: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! I CAN"T BE STUCK HERE!!!

Arata: Dude just relax for a bit will yea.

He started to calm and had his head down.

???: I-I just can't believe it.

Arata mind: Hehe. You and me both.

Arata/???: I can't believe I'm trapped in his otome game.

A few seconds passed, and My eyes widened from what I just heard from that kid as I quickly looked at him and stared at him and so did he. Then my thought of him looking exactly like Leo as a kid.

Third pov

Arata/??? mind: Did he just say otome game?

Arata and the kid pointed to each other.

Arata/???: Are you originally from japan?!

Both of them gasp in disbelief of what they both heard. Then Arata only thought one thing to be sure on who the boy actually is.

Arata: Le-Leo?

Leo: Ho-holy crap. It's really you Arata.

They were completely speechless to see one another again in a totally different world, But Nick decided to get in the conversation since he was confused on what was going on.

Nick: Otome? Japan? What are you talking about?

Arata: Uhh. Nothing guess I'm just saying nonsense due to me losing consciousness. But how about we get back to studying.

Nick: R-right.

Arata looked at Leo in a way of saying "we'll talk later", he understood as he nodded his head.

Small Timeskip

Nick decided that it was enough studying for tonight and headed to bed and it was only Arata and Leo left. Arata got up from his seat and headed to the door, he turned and faced Leo.

Arata: Hey Leo. come outside with me.

Leo: Uhh. Sure.

He gets out of his seat and heads to the door, Arata opens it and they head outside. They went far enough away from the shed so that no one would hear them. Arata looked back to see if anyone was following them, it was all clear.

Arata: So tell me. How can I be sure you're actually Leo and not someone trying to trick me?

Leo: UHH!!! COME ON DUDE!! YOU AND I HAD THE EXACT SAME REACTION, SO THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN'T BELIEVE ME!!

Arata: Hmm. I do have a solution to solve this problem.

That gets Leo attention and it could be the only way for him to make Arata believe it's really him.

Leo: Uh. Sure, what is it?

Arata: I'm pretty sure you carry money on, so give me all of it and I believe.

Leo: WHAT DO YOU MEAN MONEY!!! I'M TOTAL BROKE!!! I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON ME!!

Arata: Oh. I see now... Well you lived a short life... Guess you'll have to pay with your life.

Leo started to panic like crazy now, knowing that he was going to die again.

Leo: WAIT!! IT'S REALLY ME!! I REMEMBER YOU TOLD ME ABOUT ON HOW YOU MEET ANNIE AND SATSUKI. YOU EVEN TOLD ON WHAT SITUATIONS YOU WERE IN-

He was cut off by Arata, was chuckling to himself and tried to hold back his laughter.

Arata: Ok. Ok. I'm just messing with you, but there's no doubt about it that you're really Leo. He would always freak out like that.

Leo sighs in relief that he'll live to see another day.

Arata: Honestly Leo. I legitimately never expect you to be here.

Leo: Well here are two things I need to tell you... One neither did I and second the name I go by now is Leon.

Arata: ...

Leon: Uhh Arata? Are you good?

Arata: Seriously? Your name is practically the same still and you look the same.

Leon: Hey, at least one of us got to keep their name.

Arata: Hmm true. But anyways, how the hell did you die? Weren't you still in your apartment when I left?

Leon: Well that's the thing. You have been gone for too long so I decided to go check on you at the covenant store, But...

Arata tilted his head to the side in confusion.

Arata : But what?

Leon: I fell down that stairs and died.

Arata: -_- You seriously didn't hold the rail going... What made you think that was a good idea of doing that in the condition you were in?

Leon rubs the back of his head and chuckles a bit to himself. Arata just sighs, and he looks up at the night sky.

Arata: Well. Least I'm not alone in this, this is definitely gonna be a game changer for us both.

Leon: True. Guess this is our lives now?

Arata: Yup.

There was silence for a few minutes, then something that Leon just realized about their new family. He looks at Arata who is still staring at the night sky.

Leon: You know... Since Nick is the oldest. And the second oldest. *chuckles* That would only me-

Arata: You finish that sentence and I'll make it your last sentence you'll ever say.

Leon quickly shifted his glance into the night sky and gulped in fear.

Leon: RI-right!!

They continue to stare at the night sky and think about their new lives and what it has in store for them. Even though they both got isekai to a world they both despise, they'll live their new lives to the fullest. But little did they know in the far distance they were being watched, by the unknown creature that Arata believed saw when he fell from the tree. Its red eyes glowed as it was watching them from afar, more especially... Arata.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75 0 6
Have you ever thought that the present reality can be predetermined and constantly monitored by the dark forces of the future world with the only aim...
25.2K 726 20
Reincarnating, dying, repeat. My life revolves around those three. This has been going on for so long that my memory of my first life already became...
31.8K 1K 38
*REWRITING* Marilyn Lanouré, a young and promising student, died a wrongful death, bringing questions that would likely remain unanswered for eternit...
128K 5.4K 16
A boy that get killed by his own father get reincarnated in the manhwa who made me a princess as an unknown character, only for him to be abandoned...