My Queen (DISCONTINUED)

By Anime_Kiwi

(BEING REWRITEN!!!) Hayami Sumire is the OC. A girl with an abnormal superhuman power, plus she has been see... More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not Chapter 15
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Fun chapter
Chapter 18
Konig
Being Rewritten

Chapter 9

1K 14 1
By Anime_Kiwi

(Edited)

*3rd person POV*

"I've organized all the reports from our windows on recent residuals, unnatural deaths, and disappearances. This should help us narrow down the location of our culprit to some degree," Nanami explained to Sumire and Yuji. 

"Aw yeah!" Yuji stood up excitedly. "Are we storming in?!" 

"Nope, while I investigate this matter, I want you two to do something different," Nanami put a picture of a boy on the board. "This is the boy who was at the theater, Yoshino Junpei. He goes to the same school as the victims. Due to his actions, it's very unlikely that he is a curse user." 

"A curse user?" 

"An evil jujutsu sorcerer." 

Sumire looked up at the picture. "Oh hey, that's the guy I bumped into yesterday." 

"You've met him before?" Yuji turned around. 

"Nah, I only bumped into him and apologized, he never said anything else." 

"Well, I entrusted the process to Ijichi and I'd like you two to investigate him." 

"Yes!" Ijichi, Sumire, and Yuji all put their hands to their heads like soldiers. 

"By the way, how come we don't know any other assistant than you?" Sumire asked Ijichi. 

"I'm the only one that knows that Itadori is still alive so it makes sense." 

"Oh." 

Yuji stretched a bit. "Alright, Nanami-Sensei! Be careful ok!" 

"Yes, please stay safe," Sumire said, smiling at him as the 3 walked towards the door. 

"Don't call me sensei, I'm not a teacher." 

Yuji gave him a cute thumbs-up. "Nanami then." 

"I will slap you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There he is." 

Ijichi, Yuji, and Sumire were in a car following Junpei. 

"He's wearing casual clothes," Yuji commented. 

"It looks like he hasn't attended school for some time." 

"That's kinda like Itadori," Sumire commented, sitting back. 

"Speaking of school, Hayami, how are the others doing?" 

Sumire sweat dropped and thought about the scene where Panda was swinging Nobara like a ragdoll while Toge tried catching her after Panda threw her in the air. All the while Maki and Fushiguro stood there and did nothing. 

"They're doing really well," Sumire gave him an awkward reassuring smile. 

"That's good. So, what are we doing next?" 

Ijichi stopped the car. "We'll use that," He motioned his head at the little cage that had 2 curse spirits in it. 

"Isn't that a bit dangerous?" Sumire asked, picking up the cage to inspect the curses inside. 

"That is a fly head, a low-level curse that doesn't even qualify as a grade 4. Once we reach a place with no people, we'll have it attack him." 

"Huh?!" 

Ijichi continued to explain. "One: if he's a normal person who can't see curses, please save him. Two: if he can see it but has nothing to deal with it, again, please save him. And then we'll question him about the theater. Three: if he exorcizes it with jujutsu, we'll immediately restrain him. However, if it's a misunderstanding, then we'll apologize for questioning him. Four: if he possesses the potential equal or greater than a grade 2 sorcerer, we'll retreat and meet back up with Nanami." 

"I think just by myself I can barely handle a grade 2. And I heard that Sumire exorcized a grade 2 in the detention center," Yuji commented. 

"That's only if it was a cursed spirit. Typically, cursed spirits are assigned to sorcerers of equal grade. Which means a grade 2 sorcerer would be expected to defeat a grade 2 curse, so that means a grade 2 sorcerer would have the strength closer to a grade 1 curse." 

"How come we weren't even told something that important?" Sumire asked, deadpanning in her seat. 

'Because Gojo is so irresponsible.' Ijichi thought, deadpanning with her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuji, Sumire, and Ijichi's heads popped out from behind a pole as they continued to spy on Junpei. Once Ijichi saw that Junpei was in an isolated area, he got ready to unleash the fly head. 

"Here we go!" Ijichi said, about removing the bars from the cage. 

"Wait!" Sumire whisper shouted. "There's someone here!" 

"Oh no!" 

Sumire and Yuji quickly left Ijichi as they both chased after the fly head. 

Junpei, who was getting ready to murder the teacher in front of him, stopped when he heard Yuji's voice. 

The flyhead had flown towards Junpei and Yuji had to jump in the air to catch it. When he caught it, he ended up hitting his head on a pole. 

"Itadori!" Sumire yelled, running towards her friend but calmed down when she noticed that he was alright. "Oh thank goodness." 

"What? Are you a gymnast or something?" The teacher asked. 

He was very much ignored as Yuji got all up in Junpei's face, telling him that he had some questions. 

"Itadori," Sumire said, pushing the pink-haired male lightly away from Junpei. "Respect some personal space." 

"Hey! He and I were just talking!" The teacher pulled Yuji back. "You two are so rude." 

"We're so sorry sir, but this is very important," Sumire apologized, not meaning any of it. 

"Huh?! You're just kids, what could be so important?" 

"We're actually 18, a legal adult," Yuji deadpanned. 

The teacher chose to ignore that. "What kind of uniform is-" 

The question caused Yuji to go into a panic as he cut the teacher off by pulling his pants down. 

"Itadori!" Sumire yelled, turning to look the other way while covering her eyes with her arm. 

"Sorry Hayami!" Yuji yelled back, running off with the pants as the teacher chased him. 

Sumire sighed and turned to Junpei. "I'm so sorry that you had to witness that. Please forgive me." 

"It's no problem." Junpei gave her a small smile. "By the way, aren't you that girl that I bumped into?" 

"Huh? Yes, I am, I'm surprised you recognized me. Now we'll just have to wait until Itadori comes back, it shouldn't take long, he's very fast." 

"Hey guys, let's go!" Yuji said, popping out from behind. 

"Huh?! How did you get here so fast?!" 

"I told you he was fast." 

"But you guys didn't have to go through all that," Junpei said. "You could have just dragged me away." 

"You're right. But you hate that guy right?" Yuji asked, walking up to Sumire. 

"How do you know?" 

"Oh, Hayami told me. She said you looked very mad and a bit uncomfortable." 

"You guys were watching me?" 

Sumire quickly pulled Yuji aside. "No, we were just walking around this area, and we saw you. But was I wrong?" Sumire asked, with a bit of concern. 

"Well, no you're not," Junpei admitted. 

"Yeah, and I don't think you would have wanted someone standing in front of your house like that forever," Yuji said happily. "Anyways, let's go over there." 

~Skipping Nanami's fight with Mahito cause we all know what happened~

"Woah, did the ground just shake?" Sumire said. 

She, Yuji, and Junpei were sitting at the bottom of the stairs next to a river while the sun was setting. 

"Yeah, intensity 2 or something," Junpei replied. 

"You can tell the difference?" Sumire asked with shock, leaning towards the male. 

"Um, yeah," Junpei looked the other way, blushing nervously. 

"Ugh, Ijichi isn't answering!" Yuji said. He's been trying to get a hold of Ijichi for a while now. He then turned to Sumire. "Is it ok if we're the ones asking this?" 

Sumire looked at him with worried dotted eyes and shrugged, but jumped when she suddenly heard an outburst. 

"Ah screw it! I'm just going to ask!" Yuji turned to Junpei. "The other day there were some people that died in the same theater you went to. Did you see anyone?" Yuji then held up the fly head. "Something creepy like this?" 

"No, I've only started to see those things recently." 

"Then I have nothing to ask," Yuji walked over and sat next to Sumire. 

"That's it?!" Junpei said.  

"Yeah, unless you want to wait with us until our," Yuji paused and turned to Sumire to find the right words. "I guess he's kinda like our boss. Yeah, until our boss shows up." 

"Um, sure." 

"Thanks." 

"Oh, by the way, what were you watching in the theater anyways?" Sumire asked. 

"It was just a repeat screening of an old movie, I don't think you'd know it if I told you." 

"Aw come on, tell me." 

"Human Earthworm 3." 

"Omg, that one was so boring," Yuji and Sumire said in unison. 

"I got hit so many times because of that," Yuji put his hand on his cheek. 

"Me too, and I don't even get hit that much," Sumire mimicked Yuji's movements. 'And Sukuna kept scaring me and spoiling it as well.' 

Sukuna rolled his eyes inside his domain. 'We all knew what was going to happen. It was a shitty movie anyways.' 

Sumire sighed and pouted the other way. 

"You guys got hit?" Junpei asked with a bit of concern. "But it honestly was boring. And 2 was-" 

"2 was pretty good right?!" Yuji said in excitement. 

"I know right, it was way better than 3," Sumire said, stars in her eyes. 

"Yeah, it was the only one you could actually enjoy," Junpei jumped in joy. "Do you guys like movies?" 

"I think they're a great way to pass time," Sumire stretched. 

"They're ok, but lately I've been watching more than normal. Though neither of us has gone to the theaters to watch it," Yuji said. 

"Huh? But the emotional impact of finding a good one at the theaters is huge."

"Now that I think of it, I don't remember the last time I went to a theater," Yuji looked up at the sky. 

A light bulb popped up on top of Sumire's head. "Hey, next time you should take us with you to see one you're into." 

"But he'll need our numbers," Yuji pointed out before taking out his phone and handing it to Junpei. "Here." 

Before Junpei could put his number in, a woman at the top of the stairs called out. "Oh, Junpei?" 

All 3 of them looked up as Junpei greeted his mom. "Mom" 

"It's unusual to see you out here. Are those your friends?" She said with a smile. 

"We just met," Junpei replied. 

"Aw come on Junpei. I'm sure we'll make great friends," Sumire said cheerfully, Yuji nodded in the background. 

"Really?" Junpei's mom said, lifting her hand that had a cigarette. "I hope you 3 all get along." 

Junpei seemed to spot the cigarette. "Mom! I asked you to quit smoking," Junpei's words got fainter towards the end. 

Junpei's mom smiled. "Sorry, I did promise not to smoke in front of you anymore," Junpei's mom put the cigarette away and walked down to greet the 3 kids. "What are your friends' names?" 

"Hayami Sumire." 

"Itadori Yuji! The green onion doesn't suit your look." 

"You can tell? I'm trying to be a woman who doesn't look good with green onions." 

"What does that even mean?" Sumire whispered to Junpei with very confused dotted eyes. 

"So, Sumire, Yuji, would you two care to join us for dinner?" 

"H-Hey! You're just bothering them," Junpei spoke up. 

"Huh?! Are you saying that my cooking is a nuisance?" 

Sumire awkwardly chuckled. "I'm sure your cooking is delicious, and we'd love to stay for-" 

Sumire's sentence was cut off by Yuji's tummy growling. 

"Anything you don't like? Any allergies?" 

"Nope!" 

~Meanwhile with Ijichi~

"What?! You're at Yoshino Junpei's house?! That might be little-" 

Ijichi's sentence was cut off by Yuji on the other side of the phone call. "It's fine, anyways, I'm about to have dinner." 

"Dinner?! I'll head there at once. If any of you sense anything odd, please run immediately," Ijichi said, hanging up the phone. 

'Even if Yoshino Junpei is involved in this incident, I doubt he would have the ability to kill Itadori or Hayami as he is now. 

'But it's still my responsibility as his supervisor. Gojo might not mind, but Nanami, he might chew me out! And I might cry!' 

Ijichi's thoughts were cut off when his phone started to ring. And the call was from Nanami Kento. 

'He's calling me earlier than scheduled! He's going to chew me out!' Ijichi thought, panicking as he picked up the phone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giggles and laughter could be heard throughout the Yoshino household. 

"And then? And then?" 

It was Junpei's mom's voice. 

"So then Takashi says, full of confidence," Yuji said. " 'This is the larva of an invasive species! It might be poisonous! Nobody touches it!' So then I went to pick it up and it turned out to be a konjac noodle from lunch!" 

"Ahahaha!" Junpei's mom laughed hysterically. 

Junpei deadpanned at his mom. "Mom, you drank too much." 

Sumire giggled. "But admit it Junpei, it's fun." 

Junpei sighed but agreed anyways. 

"Wilson! Please forgive me, Wilson!" 

Junpei immediately spits out his drink and looked over at what Yuji was doing. "That's from the Cast Away, isn't it?" 

Yuji looked up from what he was doing. "You got it!" 

By the end of the meal, Junpei's mom had fallen asleep. 

"Junpei, your mom is really nice," Sumire said as she and Yuji watched Junpei put a blanket over his mom. 

"Yeah," Junpei looked at the 2 jujutsu sorcerers. "What're your moms like?" 

Sumire chuckled nervously. "My mom can come off as mean, but she means good." 

"Well, I never met my mom, I have faint memories of my dad, but my grandpa mostly took care of me. Oh sorry, I got a call." 

"Hello, Ijichi? Yeah, we're fine. But we're about to watch a movie. Okay. 2 hours from now." 

"You two are jujutsu sorcerers, right?" Junpei asked. 

"Yeah," Sumire answered. 

"Have you ever . . . killed someone?" 

"No," Yuji and Sumire said simultaneously. 

"But someday you'll have to fight bad jujutsu sorcerers, right? What will you do then?" 

"Well, I still wouldn't want to kill them," Yuji answered as Sumire stayed quiet. 

"But they're bad." 

"It's just, I think, if I killed anyone, then the option of 'killing' would force its way into my life. Then the value of life would become ambiguous. I wouldn't even understand the importance of those I care about anymore. And that scares me." 

Sumire watched the conversation go on as they got ready to leave. She then suddenly had a chill go down her spine. 

"Yoshino," Sumire turned to face the male with a small smile. "Take care of your mother ok." 

Junpei nodded as he closed the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Emerge from darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure." 

Mahito and Geto were up on the rooftop of the school Junpei goes to as Mahito set up a veil. 

"Hey, I did it!" 

"Thanks, Mahito. I can't afford to leave any residuals of me behind. What are the effects of the veil?" 

"They cannot escape from the inside. Some can enter from the outside, but only those with weak cursed energy." 

"It's an unannounced veil in a residential area. The window will report it right away. I hope this plays out like how you believe it will." 

"I think it'll go fine." 

"I got to go," Geto said, walking away. 

"Oh? You're not going to stay here? You should stay and watch. I'm sure it'll be fine watching foolish kids die." 

~Meanwhile in the school~

Everyone in the building had collapsed except for the teacher and the student on the podium. The teacher went into panic and tried to shake one of the students awake. 

"They're not dead," Junpei said, walking towards the teacher. 

"Yoshino? Why? Do you know what's going on?" 

Junpei ignored the teacher's question and lifted the part of his hair that was covering his eye. "Sensei. Make sure you're watching." 

Junpei walked towards the podium. "What's already happened, and what's going to happen. I have a question for you." 

"Yoshino?" 

"Are you the one that put it in my house?"

When the boy didn't give him a direct answer, he felt something sting on his lower arm. When he looked down, purple spots began to travel everywhere. 

"What is this?" 

Junpei walked up to the boy and punched him in the face, causing him to fall to the floor. 

"You're not in the position to be answering my questions with more questions. It really doesn't matter if you say yes or no. You are going to die. It's not like I have a technique that can see through lies," Junpei continued to beat up the boy on the ground. 

He then lifted him up in the air. "At least show some sincerity in your final moments." 

"I'm . . . sorry . . ."

"And?" 

Before the boy could respond, the door was kicked open, showing Sumire and Yuji's shocked faces. 

"What are you doing? Junpei?!" Yuji yelled. 

A blue floating jellyfish appeared behind Junpei. "Stay out of this, jujutsu sorcerers." 

~Jujutsu stroll 1~

Gojo (excited): Nanami! Let's go out together! 

Nanami (monotonously): No thank you. (Walks past Gojo)

Gojo (shocked): No, seriously, I have something important to tell you.

Nanami (walks away even faster): Oh how awful. 

Gojo (even more shocked): I haven't said anything yet!

Gojo hums as he watches Nanami walk away. 

Nobara (confused and concerned): What is he doing? 

Gojo holds up a sign that says 'Satoru ❤' at Nanami as Nanami drives off.

Fushiguro: Don't know, don't care, and don't want to know. I'm just glad he's not bothering us. (Sips on juice box)

Sumire (deadpans): I feel bad for Kento. (Nobara nods)

Nanami looks in his pocket for cash but pulls out a paper. The paper has Gojo's face on it and says 'To Nanami'. 

Nanami opens the paper. (Probably one of his worst decisions in life)

'Penis'. 

Nanami's now mad as animatic white lighting goes off in the background. 

~Jujutsu Stroll 1 ends~

~Jujutsu Stroll 2~

Nobara: Fushiguro, have you seen my uniform jacket? 

Fushiguro: No I haven't. 

Nobara (confused and looking around): That's weird, I'm sure I left it right here. 

Nobara (turns to Panda): Oh, Panda-senpai. Have you seen my uniform?" 

Panda (wearing a female overall while ripping it): I haven't seen it. 

Nobara (scary face and taking out her hammer): Really? I wonder where it could have gone. 

Nobara hits Panda in the head. 

Nobara: Huh? This is Hayami's, where did you put my uniform? 

The door to the room slams open. Toge shows up wearing Nobara's uniform. 

Toge (very proudly): Mustard leaf!

Toge gets hit in the head by Nobara's fist. 

Toge (painfully): Bonito flakes! 

Nobara (angrily): You both are trash! (Takes her uniform back) Where's my skirt?!

Meanwhile, while Gojo. 

Gojo shows up excitedly while wearing Nobara's skirt. 

Gojo (excitedly): Heya! I'm Kugisaki Nobara! 

Yuji laughs hysterically as Sumire sighs. 

Sumire: Gojo-Sensei, you should give that back to Kugisaki, if she finds out about it she's going to whack you with her hammer. 

Yuji (looks at Sumire): Where's your uniform? 

Sumire shrugs: I don't know, I can't find it. 

~End of Jujutsu Stroll 2~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Chapter 9 is up)

(Found all these on Pinterest)

(Sukuna fulfilling my dreams right now)

(Have a good day/night)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977 45 6
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ " 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞... 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫? " ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛ ▬▬▬▬▬❈▬▬▬▬▬❈▬▬▬▬▬❈▬▬▬▬▬ °˖➴ Something had always be...
35.5K 1.2K 34
╰⋯➤"Yᴏᴜ sᴛᴜᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴇᴇᴘ, Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇᴇᴘ." What happens when the one person you hate the most in your life, falls...
48.4K 1.6K 80
He is one of the strongest jujutsu sorcerers and a special-grade curse user. She is just a girl who wants to protect him from himself at all costs. W...
210K 4.9K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...