His Girl

By derekhalekolmlover

Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover More

His Girl
Book covers
Aesthetics
Act I
1) wolf moon
2) a kiss
3) second chances
4) cheaters
5) attacked
6) calling the alpha
7) night school
8) lunatic
9) the alpha
10) saving Jackson
11) looking for Derek
12) fighting the alpha
Act II
1) finding Lydia
2) saving Issac
3) admitting feelings
4) Kanima
5) protecting Lydia
6) falling for you
7) Restraint
8) Raving
9) full moon
10) the master
11) He's back
12) saving Jackson again
Act III A
1) alpha pack
2) chaos rising
3) mourning
4) sacrifices
5) frayed
6) alive
7) protecting Derek
8) visionary
9) another dead body
10) saving everyone
11) giving up power
12) starting over
Act III B
13) new friends
14) more bad than good
15) the next step
16) party at the loft
17) silverfinger
18) weird voicemails
20) the Shugendo scroll
21) trickster
22) the nogitsune
23) saving Lydia
24) defeating the oni
Act IV
1) Mexico
2) Beserkers
3) rings
4) new beta
5) I.E.D.
6) Buddhists
7) weaponized
8) mortal
9) perishable
10) monstrous
11) dinner date
12) saving Scott
Special appearances
6.19) broken glass
6.20) Wolves of War
The End

19) the memory

889 28 1
By derekhalekolmlover

Kira saw the broken electricity wire and she quickly ducked from getting electrified.

She saw cars pull up and park. Allison, Issac, and Sofia got out of the car to see what was going on. "Get back everyone get back, everyone, get back" Kira said.

When Isaac saw Sofia was about to step into the puddle with electricity flowing around it.

Isaac pushed Sofia back before she got electrocuted. "Sofia" Issac said once he stepped in the puddle and got electrocuted.

"Issac" Sofia said. More people got out of the car and were getting electrocuted.

Kira ran to the car that was driving but stopped once they saw her running on top of the car doing a flip landing grabbing the wire and absorbed the electricity. Sofia saw the scene and she saw Kira's eyes glow an orange color.

Sofia was confused how she was observing the electricity, but she quickly ran to Issac more worried about him.

Kira's eyes eventually went back to normal. "Derek" Sofia yelled worried about Isaac and Derek went to them. "Issac" Derek said and realized Issac wasn't breathing.

"He's not breathing" Derek said. "Scott he's not breathing" Derek yelled to Scott.

>>>

Scott and Melissa went to the hospital and saw both Sofia and Allison asleep in the waiting room.

Scott went to Sofia first and shook her awake before shaking Allison awake. "Have you two been here all night" Scott asked.

"Pretty much" Sofia said. "Yeah, they won't let me see him because I'm not family I told them he doesn't have any" Allison said. "He's got us, and I've got a key card" Melissa said showing her key card.

>>>

Melissa used her key card to open Issac's door. "Be quick" Melissa told Allison, Scott, and Sofia. Scott, Allison, and Sofia went into Issac's room heading towards his bed and Sofia noticed Allison grab Scott's hand.

"Lead him on much" Sofia mumbled to herself. The three approached Issac's bed and saw him sleeping.

"I thought he'd be healing by now" Allison said. "So did I" Scott said. Scott took Issac's arm and looked at Isaac. "Is he in pain" Allison asked.

"After what happened would surprise me if he wasn't" Sofia said. Scott nodded and started to take Issac's pain. Sofia noticed Scott's face and looked at him.

"Scott" Sofia said, and Scott pulled away. "It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain" Scott said. "Did Stiles really do this" Allison asked.

"Whatever's controlling him did it whatever's inside him" Scott said. "Well then how do we get whatever's inside of him out of him" Allison asked. "I'm working on it" Scott said.

>>>

Sofia was with Scott who had asked Kira about Kitsunes. "The thing is in all of the stories kitsune are tricksters they're mischievous they don't really get caught up in right or wrong or even understand it" Kira said.

"What's that mean" Scott asked. "Yeah, how does this help us like is it just doing this for fun " Sofia asked.

"No there was something else I found if you somehow offend a nogitsune it can react pretty badly" Kira said.

"How do you offend a nogitsune" Scott asked. "I don't know but if it's doing something this bad then someone really, really offended it" Kira said.

>>>

Lydia dragged Sofia and Allison along to the loft to help her with Peter. "While it's smart to bring me with you I still think the rest of this is totally insane" Allison said.

"And I wouldn't have come if I knew she was going to be around" Sofia said.

"I tried to find Stiles and I led everyone into a mental institution I call that a colossal failure look I just need to figure this out and he's the only one offering help" Lydia said.

"Peter doesn't offer help he offers a chance for you to be manipulated into giving him what he wants" Allison said.

"Fine let's see what he wants" Lydia said. "Lydia your insane this is a terrible idea" Sofia said. "Peter can't get to me as long as I have you" Lydia told Sofia and opened the door.

Peter turned around facing Lydia, Sofia, and Allison. "The hunter, the werewolf, and the banshee ladies come in" Peter said.

"Since when do you tell me to come into my own place" Sofia asked. "Well Derek's but I still live with him" Sofia said.

>>>

"She goes" Peter said motioning to Allison. "What about Sofia" Allison asked. "Hey" Sofia said. "Sofia I actually like she's growing on me" Peter said.

"The last time I was alone with you I almost, bled out on a lacrosse field she stays I need all the protection I can get" Lydia said.

"Do you actually think I was trying to kill you when I bit you" Peter asked. "You were my backup plan remember not to mention the bite is what brought out your nascent abilities" Peter said.

"You think power like that was going to come out on its own" Peter asked. "I'm the spark that lit your fire sweetheart" Peter said.

"You attacked her and nearly killed her" Allison said referring to Lydia. "Power doesn't come without a little pain and struggle" Peter said. "I didn't ask for it" Lydia said.

"But you're embracing it now aren't you" Peter asked. "How about the fact that you brainwashed her and used her to bring yourself back to life" Allison said.

"So that I could be here today to help you master your abilities isn't it amazing how things come full circle" Peter said.

"He's insane we're leaving" Allison said taking Lydia's hand while Sofia followed. "You want the truth Lydia" Peter asked and they stopped. "It's not the scream that gives you power all the scream does is help drown out the noise allowing you to hear what you really need to" Peter said.

"I can help you focus your hearing" Peter said in an echo and they turned around. "But you want something in return" Allison said.

"No, I'm dedicating my life to helping out narcissistic teenage girls" Peter said sarcastically. "Of course, I want something in return" Peter said taking the lid off the triskele box pouring the claws out on the table.

>>>

"These are the claws of Derek's mother" Allison asked. "My sister Talia before she died, she stole a memory from me it's something only a very powerful alpha can do that memory is locked inside those claws" Peter said.

"Maybe with good reason" Sofia remarked and Peter glared at Sofia.

"Why would your sister want to steal a memory from you" Lydia asked. "Well, if I remembered the memory, I might be able to tell you" Peter said.

Lydia hesitated and Sofia looked at her grabbing her hand causing Lydia to look at her and smile at her. "You don't have to do this" Sofia said. "So, what am I supposed to do" Lydia asked.

>>>

"Focus" Peter said. "I am focusing" Lydia said. "You're not I can see the wheels spinning behind your eyes your hearing is attuned to a level of the universe no one else can hear but only if you're listening" Peter said.

"I'm trying" Lydia said. "Try harder" Peter said about to go to her but Allison stopped him with an emitter, and they started arguing when Lydia threw the claws at the wall.

"Stop it" Lydia said and Lydia heard the voices. She started going closer to the claws. "Lydia" Peter said but received no answer.

"Lydia, do you hear something" Peter asked and she got closer. "What is it" Peter asked once again. Lydia passed him reaching at the claws on the wall.

"What are they saying" Peter asked. "Is it the memory" Peter asked. "What did Talia take from me" Peter asked.

"Tell me what she knew" Peter said once Lydia realized what the memory was. She faced him with a shocked expression. "You're not just an uncle" Lydia said surprising Peter.

>>>

"I said I don't know" Lydia said backing up with Sofia in front of her getting ready to attack if needed to and Peter kept getting closer.

"I don't know its name if it's a boy or girl or if it's some mutated wolf baby" Lydia said. "You're lying" Peter said.

"Tell me the truth tell me, tell me, tell" Peter said and when Sofia was about to attack Peter Allison used the emitter on him causing him to fall. "She always steals my moments" Sofia said annoyed.

"Now we're leaving" Allison said grabbing Lydia's hand with Sofia following them. "Be gone when Derek or I get back" Sofia said.

>>>

Sofia was in the car with Lydia and Allison when they both pulled up pictures on their phones. "I got mine" Allison said. "Did you find yours" Allison asked.

"Yeah" Lydia said, and they lined their phones together and they all looked at the pictures seeing the resemblance.

"Peter and Malia" Allison asked. "Father and daughter" Lydia said, and Sofia got a text. She looked at the text and sighed. "Great my boyfriend is being framed with murder I swear someone is always trying to frame him or kill him at least 95% of the time" Sofia said.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.1K 20
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING) ❝How do I make sure I don't hurt anyone?❞ ❝You learn to control it, not let it control you.❞ *extended summary inside OC X LIAM...
2.5K 97 9
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘎𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘖𝘙 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘎𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦�...
191K 4.4K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
52.7K 1.5K 15
"𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝚐𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛?" ...