I can't do this anymore

By notmehere5678

Carmeñ le tissiè is a Spanish footballer for FC Barcelona Femení and loves it with her whole heart. Making he... More

Chapter 1 - lets talk London
Chapter 2 - i will be back
Chapter 3 - lets get smashed
Chapter 5 - be back in an hour
Chapter 6 - most of you already know who she is
Chapter 7 - i just want it gone
Chapter 8 - she saved me
Chapter 9 - he hasn't got long left
Chapter 10 - dont let me down
Chapter 11 - i want you to be there
Chapter 12 - i missed you girl.
Chapter 13 - have fun with it
Chapter 14 - go and celebrate ill be fine
Chapter 15 - for trusting me
Chapter 16 - did she tell you
Chapter 17 - see you on the pitch
Chapter 18 - the gang is back
Chapter 19 - whats the time
Chapter 20 - see you on the other side
Chapter 21 - lost a bit of the tan
Chapter 22 - im proud of you
Chapter 23 - it wont be long
Chapter 24 - learn from the best
Chapter 25 - i missed you
Chapter 26 - no promises
Chapter 27 - dont give up
Chapter 28 - top bins!
Chapter 29 - very exited to be back
Chapter 30 - ill be home soon
Chapter 31 - is that a bit funny
Chapter 32 - i missed you so much
Chapter 33 - for you
Chapter 34 - final game as a blue
Chapter 35 - all for you superstar
Chapter 36 - well it wont be long
Chapter 37 - he wanted me to win it
Chapter 38 - forever proud
Chaper 39 - best team in the world
Chapter 40 - for fucks sake
Chapter 41 - welcome back
Chapter 42 - it is an honour
Chapter 43 - i wanted to play
Chatper 44 - absolute pleasure
Chapter 45 - i missed you
Chapter 46 - you made eveyone proud
Chapter 47- 21
Chapter 48 - what are you like
Chapter 49 - you look stupid
Chapter 50 - well you could have specified that

Chapter 4 - room 13 on floor 3

1.9K 29 2
By notmehere5678

August

Alexia's pov:

I woke up to an alarm at 6 am. Car's flight was at 9am and me and Mapi were coming with her for 3 days to make sure she is okay. The last few days were hard for her. She loved Barcelona the club and the place. You could see her eyes light up when she spoke about playing here and being in this city. It was her home.
I felt empty space beside me and knew she had gotten up. She had slept with me the past few days and I was okay with it. I never wanted to let her go. I also got to see Marcus for a few days. I was exited to see him again know we would be apart for a while.
I got dressed in my Spain tracksuit and went down stairs. Car was standing there in a barça tracksuit with her hair thrown up. She was talking to someone on FaceTime.
/'I know super star we will be there around 3pm England time then I have to go and sign the contract with Chelsea then I will go and buy a car and finally I will meet my house mates!'/
/'okay but Ale and Maps are coming with you yes I don't want you to be alone'/
/'yes Marc I want be alone don't worry and I will have 2 new people to live with'/
Car sees me walk though the door
She smiles sadly at me and I walk over to her and hug her
/'hey Markyyy '/ I said over the phone grinning at the small boy on the other side.
/'heyyy ale in so exited to see you later!!'/
/'me too buddy'/ I replied with enthusiasm.
The door bell rung and I went to answer it while Car said bye to her brother.
Mapi made a grand entrance bursting through the doors
/'I have arrived'/ she sang as she walked in a grin on her face. She never failed to make to smile.
We got all our stuff together and made our way to the car. It was a 45 minute drive.
/'come on children get in the car'/ I shoved them inside with Mapi next to me and Car in the back.
/'yeah Car get in the car'/ Mapi started laughing at her own joke while Car had a look of mock offence on her face.
/'old joke Maps '/ she complained.
/'oh my days both of you are impossible'/ I said while chuckling to myself. We spent the rest of the journey singing our hearts out to the radio.

Mapi's pov:

I was glad that me and Ale were coming with her. I didn't want her to go by her self as it might be to much for her. But It will be good for her to see Marc. I know how much she missed him even after just 6 days.

(I cba to right about the plane ride just imagine lots of tears)

As we got off the plane I could feel the neves start to kick in on Cars face. We got our stuff and it was all loaded into a taxi. I didn't know anything English only hello and thank you. Ale knew a bit of English but Car knew lots because in high school she had done English and was quite good at it.
She actually knew quite a few languages. She knew a bit of French and a lot of Dutch. She was close with lots of players from the Dutch national team because her older brother had dated Jill for a bit before the accident.
The cab dropped us off at a car garage. We all only had 1 suitcase each as the rest of cars stuff would be flown over in a few days.
We met with the women who would be showing us around. (Spanish will be in Spanish now and will be translated after x)
'Hello nice to meet you girls my name is Alex and I will be helping you today!'
I didn't understand what she said but she seemed nice.
'Yes hello my name is Carmeñ and this is Alexia and Mapi' she sounded strange speaking English as she had a very strong Spanish accent. Alexia smiled at her so I so I did the same .

We wondered around for a while and I knew how much Car loved spots cars. She loved going fast and I assume that's why she could run so fast.
She finally stop in front of a black convertible Ford Mustang. She looked that the car in adoration.

(The car)
'oh dios mio me encanta' she sighed (oh my god I love it)
'Do you like it' I still have no idea what she said but Cars nodded aggressively so I'm guessing it was good.

Carmeñs pov:

The car was stunning. I bought it thanked to women and we all got in. ( I'm not bothered to translate it so Spanish is in slashes again)
/'it goes like a dream'/ I sigh feeling comfortable in the drivers seat. I had gotten changed in the bathroom of the car garage into a Nike tracksuit.
/'you don't have to drive so fast you know'/ Maps said from the back. We had the roof up because it was fucking freezing here in London.
/'yeah but it's fun. Lex likes it at least'/
/'yeah it's fun lighten up Mapi'/
/'I just don't want to die'/ she complained for the rest of the journey. I pulled into the hospital car park.
(English)
We sat in the car park for a minute all of us mentally preparing ourselves for the hour we were allowed with him today. I felt tears sting my eyes but stayed strong for the other 2 people in the car.
We walked to the front desk
'Hello how can I help you today' a sweet sounding voice asked me.
'Hello I'm here to see Marcus Le Tissiè I'm his sister Carmeñ Le Tissiè'
'Sorry this my seem rude but are you a footballer?'
'Yep I am but what room is my brother in?'
'My bad sorry he is in room 13 on floor 3' I smiled at the number. That was my number for Barça.
'Thank you' I said to the lady as we walked towards the lift.

/'are you ready for this my sister'/ I saw Mapi and Lex both looking at me. I threw my arms around them.
/'to be honest no I know he hasn't got long left and it pains me to see him like this'/ I say and feel tears creep down my cheeks.
/'hey'/ Lex says /'we are in this together okay?'/

We meet with the nurse first and she tells us that she thinks he has 4 months left at best. We thank her and go in.

/'CARMEÑ'/ i run over to the bed and clutch to the small boy in my arms. Tears escape my eyes and I feel sobs shake my body. I could feel how weak he was beneath my touch.
/'hello super star I missed you!'/ I said as I pulled away my eyes red and studied his face. All his hair was gone. He had massive eye bags. He looked tired and ill.
/'I missed you too Cars'/ he said pulling me into the bed beside him. He nestled into my chest while Lex and Mapi sat on the chairs next to us. We all sat there laughing and enjoying each other's company.

The door opened and the doctor walked in. He spoke in Spanish because my brother can't speak English.
/'hello girls as I'm sure you know Marcus here has brain cancer and he is unable to live for much longer.'/ I felt my brother hold me tighter as I gently scratched his back.
/'he has around 4 months left and you can come an visit twice a week'/
/'okay thank you doctor'/ Mapi replied for me as my voice is failing me. I stayed strong for him though. It was time to leave and as soon as we got into the lift I burst into tears on Lex's shoulder.

We pulled into Chelsea women's training centre. Before I got out the car i quickly blinked some mascara Ona me brushed my hair to look a bit more presentable. I took a deep breath and walked in with Lex to my left and Mapi to my right. (Spanish will be translated again)

We were met by a man who led us to an office where he knocked and opened the door for us.
We were met by a short blond women.
'Hello I'm Emma Hayes nice to finally meet you' she smiled and held her hand out for me to shake.
I shook her hand and smiled back while saying 'Hello Emma I'm Carmeñ and this is Alexia and Mariã'
'Yes I know who you all are' she said with a chuckle.
'I just wanted to start by saying how exited I am for you to be with us this season. I think you will work really well with our girls' she said
'Thank you coach it's an honour to be here' I said politely.

She led us into a room with a long table.
'Please sit' she said to me.
I sat next to her in front of all the cameras.
'So I know you are a attacking midfielder'
I just nod my head
'Okay I would like to try you in the 11 position'
My eyes wides and I look at Lex who was told to stand behind the cameras. She just smiled at my proudly and nodded.
'Okay yes thank you I would love that'
'Amazing now I need to to put on some of our branded clothes'

I ended up in a blue Chelsea track suit with the number 11 on my right upper body.

Lots of photos were taken and I officially signed for Chelsea.
'Right thank you for all that Carmeñ I know it can be a lot. Later we will officially announce you as a Chelsea player and we would like you to post something as well is that is okay?'
'Yep I can do that'
'Okay perfect now your new house mates Jessie Fleming and Niamh Charles are coming to get you and are going to give you a tour them take you home'
'Okay thank you Emma'
'Of course now I'll call them over'
With that she left. I had always looked up to Jessie. She scored the only real time goal in the Olympic final and got called up to national team at only 15.

'mi amor te esperaremos en el carro esta bien' Lex hugged my from behind.(my love we will wait in the car okay?)
'bueno' I said as they walked back to my car (okay)

Emma returned after with 2 girls following her. I put my walls up again. I don't want to seem weak or childish in front of new people. My walls stay up but come crumbing down when I'm around Lex and Mapi. They make me feel safe and let me be me. They love me unconditionally.

One of the girls is tall with her brown hair pulled into a smooth ponytail. She has a big smile and looks sweet. I'm guessing she is Niamh. The other one I know is Jessie she is shorter than Niamh but the same hight as me. She as freckles scattered light all over her face and is stunning. Niamh is pretty but Jessie is gorgeous in a different way. They are both red in the face and look like they have come straight from training.
'Carmeñ this is Niamh and Jessie and they will be your house mates'
'Hola I'm Carmeñ' I say
Niamh comes over and hugs me
'Hi Carmeñ I'm Niamh' she has a really strong British accent and she pronounces my name very strangely.
Jessie also hugs me and I feel warm inside. It's a strange feeling.
'I'm Jessie nice to meet you' she says and I can detect the Canadian accent in her voice.
'Right girls off you go and give Carmeñ here a tour'
(Again just pretend it's her in these pictures)
@chelseafcw

Liked by samantherkerr20 and 40,678 others
@chelseafcw- welcome to our newest signing @carmeñletissiè we are very excited to have her here and think she is a fantastic addition to the club.
Comments turned off

@carmeñletissiè

@carmeñletissiè-exited to start a new chapter of my life with @chelseafcw can't wait. Up the chels 🔵
Comments turned off

——————————————————
Right what are we thinking do you guys like it or no xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.7K 29
ALEXIA PUTELLAS ! - The story of Valerie Williamson and Alexia Putellas started with hatred. But will it always be that way? 🥇 #arsenalwomen 🥈...
89.8K 3.3K 38
It's difficult to find the way everything fits into place once it's broken, even if a surgeon gives you a pretty significant first push. Alexia's rec...
20.6K 613 21
Leah Williamson x OC I don't claim to know anyone in this personally and therefore their character, personality and sexuality (which I am not assumi...
134K 2.4K 25
★"And when I felt like I was an old cardigan Under someone's bed You put me on and said I was your favourite" ★ Emily DiSilva is a famous 24-year-old...