oeyä tìyawn ~ neteyam sully

By grapefruitkat

a broken girl trying to live meets a boy trying to prove himself all characters aged up neteyam x oc More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twentyone
chapter twentytwo
chapter twentythree
chapter twentyfour
chapter twentyfive
chapter twentysix
chapter twentyseven
chapter twentyeight
chapter twentynine
chapter thirty
chapter thirtyone
chapter thirtytwo
chapter thirtythree
chapter thirtyfour
chapter thirtyfive
chapter thirtysix
chapter thirtyseven
chapter thirtyeight
authors note
book two
alternate ending

chapter thirteen

1.7K 53 6
By grapefruitkat

Neteyam tried to scoop Beatrice up as gently as he could, cries of pain leaving the humans lips resulting in the tears in Neteyams eyes to fall. He quickly ran to the field, calling out for his ikran and whispering soothing words to Beatrice as his ikran landed. He somehow managed to climb on, his hands slick with Beatrices blood and covering his ikran with it, causing nausea to rise in his throat. The two took off as fast as possible, Neteyam keeping Beatrice close to his chest. Beatrice kept her hands over her wound obediently, placing as much pressure as she could muster. She stared up at the Na'vi, tears continuing to leave her eyes.

"Neteyam.." she whispered out, Neteyam glancing down at her with a face full of fear before looking back up, his attention of getting her to the Tree as quick as possible. "Neteyam te Suli Tsyeyk'itan." Beatrice spoke again, her voice more firm. Neteyam could see hundreds of ikrans flying to where he was going, urging his ikran to move faster before looking back down at Beatrice, his attention on her now.

"I am so sorry Bea.. you have to keep fighting. We are almost there, you have to keep fighting. I can not lose you." Neteyam cried, tightening his grip on her body. Beatrice took a shaky breath, looking over the tear streaks on her Na'vis face. He was always hers, and she was always his.

"Neteyam te Suli Tsyeyk'itan, oel ngati kameie. Nga yawne lu oer. I see you, Neteyam. I love you. " Beatrice spoke out, finally telling him she loved him. Neteyam let out a loud heartbroken cry, his ikran crying out from the rush of emotions. The Na'vi placed his forehead against the top of Beatrices head, sobbing with Beatrice.

"Oel ngati kameie, oeyä tìyawn. Nga yawne lu oer. Fight for me, baby. Please.." Neteyam responded, causing a smile to grow on Beatrices face. She nodded her head slowly, raising her hand and cupping his cheek. He placed multiple kisses over the top of her head, tears dropping onto her hair softly. "I love you so much, Beatrice." Beatrice enjoyed the flutter of her heart at his words, swallowing roughly and fighting the coughs that were building up.

Neteyam turned his attention back to the other ikrans flying, finally seeing his People on the backs and all heading to the Tree of Souls. He urged his ikran to fly faster, sobs slipping from his lips every few moments. Beatrice just admired her Na'vi, trying to soak in every detail she could as she felt the feeling of impending doom sink into her skin. She stayed quiet, the tears no longer slipping from her eyes, content.

Beatrice felt them start circling, letting out a soft grunt as they landed roughly. She heard Neteyam call out for his mother, but his voice sounded far away despite him holding her. She swallowed once again, determined to hold on as long as she could.

Neteyam ran up to his mother and grandmother with Beatrice in his arms, not noticing his siblings off to the side holding each other as they cried. Neteyam quickly placed Beatrices body where Mo'at told him to, his hands moving over to her wound to apply more pressure once again as Neytiri kneeled with him, softly combing her fingers through Beatrices hair.

Beatrice looked around, her vision blurred, causing her to blink numerous times before being able to see. The first thing she saw was Neteyam, causing another smile to grow on her face despite the events going on. Neteyam noticed her smile, a sad smile growing on his face as he shook his head at her, tears still falling from his eyes. Neteyam looked around, finally catching sight of his siblings and nudging his head, calling out for his brother.

Lo'ak raced over, placing his hands on top of his older brothers to help add pressure, causing Beatrice to let out a hiss of discomfort. Kiri and Tuk followed over, each other of them taking one of Beatrices hands. The human flinched as she felt something break through her skin behind her neck, feeling her body go still. Her eyes continued to look around, admiring the Tree of Souls before looking at the family she made.

The People called out as Jake finally landed, the roots of the Tree glowing brighter with each step Jake took, carrying the avatar. His family looked up at him confused, saved for Beatrice and Neteyam who couldnt pull their eyes away from each other. Jake rushed up to the Tree, placing Beatrices avatar down next to Beatrice, Neytiri moving so Beatrices head was just inches away from her avatar. Jake quickly connected the avatars queue to the Trees roots, the Tree lighting up brightly. At the sudden shock of light, Neteyam finally broke his gaze from Beatrice and looked over, seeing an avatar that looked like Beatrice. He looked up at his dad, shock all over his face as Jake cupped his sons cheek, Neteyam beginning to cry harder in appreciation. Mo'at started chanting, Jake and Neytiri connecting their families queues to the roots around them as they chanted, the voice of the People behind them filling the air.

Neteyam started chanting quietly, looking back at his love, smiling as he caught her already staring at him. Jake replaced Neteyams hands over Beatrices wound, allowing Neteyam to take Beatrices hand from one of his sisters. The Na'vi leaned over, resting his forehead on Beatrices, the two of them closing their eyes together.

"Neteyam te Suli Tsyeyk'itan, oel ngati kameie. Nga yawne lu oer." Beatrice repeated softly, causing Neteyam to laugh softly, happiness filling his heart and fighting against the fear. He raised his head slightly, looking between her eyes as he waited for them to open, his smile slowly slipping from his face as she didnt open them. The fear won, his head shooting up to look at his dad. Jake looked at his son before looking at Beatrice, listening for her breathing. Neteyam dropped his eyes to Beatrices body, sobs racking his body as he watched her exhale for the last time. He called out for the Great Mother, Jake and Lo'ak slowly removing their hand's from Beatrices wound. Lo'ak grabbed onto his brothers arms, tears slipping down his own face as he leaned forward, guiding Neteyams head into his shoulder so he could comfort him. Lo'ak chanted louder, begging the Great Mother to have mercy on his brother.

The Tree of Souls glowed brighter after a few minutes, the Peoples chants almost deafening. Neteyam finally pulled back from his brother, looking down at his beloveds face, gently pulling the mask off. He leaned down, sobs still escaping his lips as he gently placed a kiss on hers, wishing she was there to return it. He slowly disconnected his queue, making his way over to the avatar, stroking her cheek gently. He couldnt help but smile as he saw his beloveds face in Na'vi form, it being the most beautiful thing hes ever seen. He gently took her hand, leaning down and kissing her eyelids softly before leaning back on his knees. He ducked his head, crying as he waited, Mo'at coming over and hovering her hands over the Na'vi body covered by a blanket. Everyone went silent as the light from the Tree dimmed to its natural glow, it seeming like the entire forest held its breath.

"Nete.." A soft voice whispered, causing Neteyams head to shoot up. He locked eyes with Beatrices, cries of happiness escaping his lips as he jumped onto her. He could hear the People roaring with happiness, his family crying joyfully as they watched Neteyam hold his Beatrice. Neteyam pulled back just enough to be able to look over Beatrices face, his hands cupping her head gently.

"I see you." Neteyam whispered to Beatrice, her eyes lighting up happily. She smiled up at him with a toothy grin, showing off her new fangs, causing Neteyam to laugh gleefully. He hugged her again, tightly wrapping his arms over her, frustration growing as the blanket kept them from feeling each others skin.

After a minute, Neteyam helped Beatrice sit up slowly, one of her hands keep hold of the blanket to cover her chest. The Sully family came over, Neteyams siblings grabbing her in hugs. Tuk climbed onto Beatrices lap, still howling with tears, causing Beatrice to wrap her in her arms tightly. Jake leaned down and left a kiss on the top of Beatrices head before making his way to his son, grabbing the back of his head and pulling him into a hug. Neteyam hugged his father tightly, pulling away after a moment with confusion on his face.

"How did she have an avatar, dad?"

"Well, its something Norm and i had planned to surprise you two with." Jake spoke softly, rubbing his sons cheek.

"But i thought avatars grew in six years?" Neteyam asked, happiness on his face but confusion lacing his words.

"It seems Eywa has been preparing for this moment." Is all Jake responded with, shrugging to his son softly. Neteyam nodded his head, not wanting to push it further, looking back over at Beatrice.

"I want her to be my mate, dad." Neteyam spoke softly, a smile growing on Jakes face.

"Then win her over, son. Just give her time to acclimate first. Eywa knows i had a hell of a time with it." Jake spoke honestly, looking over at Neytiri. He watched as his mate, the one who pulled him from his identity crisis just a few weeks after becoming Na'vi, peppered kisses all over Beatrices cheeks. He couldnt wipe the smile off his face as he watched his family, nudging his head for his son to join them.

Neteyam happily made his way back to Beatrice, his siblings scooting over so Neteyam could sit closest to her. He placed a kiss on Beatrices cheek, causing her dark blue skin to redden slightly.

Jake turned to his People, smiling widely as he thanked them all. The People cheered once more before getting up, making their way back to their ikrans to head back home. He made his way back over to his family, kissing his mate on the cheek before getting Beatrices attention.

"Do you want to be there when i bury your old body?" He asked gently, causing the girl to look behind her. Beatrice sighed softly, untying the necklace Neteyam had made for her and holding it in her new hand tightly, before shaking her head. Jake nodded, allowing her to say goodbye to it before gently picking it up, leaving his family to have a small burial before making his way back.

The family stayed there for a few hours before Beatrice finally found the courage to speak up, asking if they could go back so she could put on something to cover herself. The family erupted in laughs, Beatrice and Neteyam blushing, before they all climbed to their feet. Neteyam helped Beatrice up, the girl adjusting the blanket better and holding onto it with one hand before smiling up at Neteyam, who was still taller than her. She whined over the fact, Neteyam sticking his tongue out at her before taking her hand, following after his family to their ikrans. She pet Neteyams ikran softly, the creature chirping happily at her causing her to smile brightly. Neteyam pouted once again, causing Beatrice to roll her eyes at him, climbing up onto the ikran with his help. Neteyam climbed up behind her, guarding her new body with his as he started to fly them home. He couldnt stop himself from leaving kisses on Beatrices bare shoulder, causing her laugh to ring out into the dark night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 1K 30
The sullys have gone through hardship with the sky people. The sky people have returned and destroyed their home but now they have to leave there hom...
8.2K 296 9
Avatar :- A 15 year old forgetful y/n tokito learning the life of Pandora...unknown that she is not such a normal girl...she is far from normal Avat...
336K 10.1K 40
❥ 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨. 𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 𝐱 𝐥𝐨'𝐚𝐤 [does not follow atwow storyline] #1...
111K 3.4K 27
Desire- a fickle thing of fantasy. Fae'voila, a performer of songs, content with her mundane life on a tiny island. Could not dream of love at such...