A H E N K A R A

By mehshanaya

The Historical Saga... Of a Firece Queen and a Powerful King. Where Red is darker than Blood, Lies are strong... More

Disclaimer
The Revenge
The Finesse
The Princess's Punishment
The Restlessness
The Green Eyes
The Letter
The Proposal
The First Night
Suryapratap Garh To Sultanate
The New Sultan
Becoming Sultan
Fire Around Us
Sultan's Gift
The Courageous Move
Loss of Prized Possession
Red Colour of Claiming
Disguise of Maid
Threat of Sultan
" Don't even Trust my Shadow "
The Red Drink
Upcoming War
She came in Disguise
Snaching Her Peace
The Unimaginable Circumstances
A Day with Eachother

The Sultanate

1.4K 143 34
By mehshanaya

•| CHAPTER - 10 |•
======================

A H E N K A R A

€ NIGHT

SHEHZAADE RIYADH'S TENT

The cold breeze is coming from the curtains I can heard the sounds of them moving because of the wind and the cold wind is hitting the my waist and his hands are feeling warm against my cold skin as he move them on my sides. He kissed the sensitive spot of my neck and goosebumps come all over my neck and hands and I fisted my lehenga squeezing my eyes shut. He move up a little and groaned and the vibrations went to my eat making me shiver.

" Utaro ishe"

" Take this off" he said frustratingly and I open my eyes. I slide up from under him my bangles and anklets made sounds because of movement and he move up a little too giving me space as I sat leaning on the armrest.

I move my hands behind and my bangles down again filling sound in silence moving my hair to front I take off my chokar then chain necklace and place both on them to the side table beside his hookah.

Before I can turn and look at him he attacked my neck which is bare now and start placing kisses from my collarbone to my chest. I tilt my head back on the armrest but my eyes widened when I feel his teeth on my clevage and his hand behind his fingers tickling my bare back when he suddenly pulled the strings making the blouse lose around my shoulders and he start pulling down the shelves.

I fisted my hands.

It's ok he has seen you before.

I close my eyes taking deep breaths till now he has pull down the blouse and cold breeze fell on my bosom making my buds hard. My eyebrows pulled together when I feel his lips close to them and suddenly his took one of teh bud in his hot mouth and I feel his on another cupping which almost making me moan but I bite my lip before any sound can leave my lips.

He grabbed my waist by one hand while other stays where it was and pulled me down making me lay under him. He sucked harshly the hotness of his mouth and now this sensation is something else which I feel in my stomach and trickle from my core.

He is mercilessly squeezing them without any care his callous hands and ruthless behaviour was too much again my soft and sensitive body and now it starts to hurt a little.

" Rajkumar.."

" Prince.." I said in a soft murmur moving my hand up wrapping around the wrist of his hand which is on my left side of bosom. He stop the sucking and move his tongue around before moving up and placing his face in the crook of my neck. He is panting harshly.

" I want you" he breathed against my neck.

Wh-at?

No..no,no,no.

Do something Ahenkara, do something.

Even though there is cold outside sweat beads from on my forehead in anxiety.

" I want you now!"

This time it was not a murmur but a demand filled with authority.

" Prince how many brothers you have?" I said whatever come on my tongue.

I feel his shifted, moving his head up he stare at me with brows pulled together and dark green eye trying to find out what I'm hiding and mouth pulled in snarl.

He is not looking happy.

" I am about to take you and you're thinking about my brothers" he growled. My mouth went dry when he glare at me with so much intensity. I took a deep breath and gulp down raising my hand I place it on the side of his hair.

" Aap hume galat samaj rahe hai. Hum toh bas apne naye pariwar ko jaanna cha rahe the"

" You're taking me wrong. I just want to know about my new family" I run my hand through his hair my alta stained red fingers got lost in his dense hair.

He groaned closing his eyes and suddenly he grabbed my hand and placed it above my head clasping his hand with mine. He moved down and my eyes widened.

" Apko kisi ke baare me janne ki jarurat nahi hai"

" You don't need to know about anyone else" he whispered but his words held power.

" Apka talluk sirf humse hai"

" You should only care about me"

It cannot be possible because the connection between your kingdom and me is far before you.

" Samj gayi?"

" Got it?" He move more closer and I nodded.

" Prince"

We both look towards the door when we heard the voice of someone.

" We have received a letter"

Letter?

In a second he was up and made his way out of tent. I sat up when he left the tent and hurriedly tying the strings of blouse. I stood up and fix my dupatta on my shoulder and pick the other from ground and tip toed towards the door. I place my ear against the curtain to hear clear voice.

" Prince we can't afford to stay here any longer we have to move fast"

" I understand "

It was his voice.

Then I heard the sound of footsteps and I move backwards he entered the tent and I showed myself as I'm busy folding my dupatta.

Did somone attacked his kingdom that's why he had to reach soon?

If this is the situation then I can't miss the opportunity.

" Apko pata hai ghode bohot tibre gati se aa ja sakte hai"

" Do you know horses can move fast from one place to another " I look up at him. His hand is clasped behind. He move his head then turned towards me.

" Hume pareshan mat kijiye hum apki jaan le lenge"

" Don't annoy me. I will kill you" he spoke through clehched teeth.

" Prantu hum toh sach keh rahe hai. Agar hum ghodo se jayenge toh hum apke Rajya sheghr pahunchenge"

" But I'm saying truth." I move forward" If we go by horses them we will reach your Kingdom soon"

He open his mouth but pulled his lip between his teeth after releasing it he asked.

" You know horse riding?"

" Aap dekhte reh jayenge ki humne apko kab peeche chor diya"

" You will be in shock when you realise you're behind" I smirked.

He come in front of me grabbing my jaw painfully digging his fingers in my skin he move my face up.

" Kya kaha aapne?"

" What did you said?" He narrowed his eyes.

" Hum thitholi kar rahe the. Chorde hume"

" I was kidding. Leave me" I gripped his wrist by my both hands.

" Fine " he left me and walk forward.

~~~

I wrapped my dupatta around me like a shawl and saw all the men on their horses. I move my gaze up and saw the Prince looking at me with a slight smirk on his lips.

What he is expecting that I will not able to sit and fell down from horse?

Soon this smirk will wipe off you egoistic Prince.

But there is no horse left. I heard the sound of horse footsteps and saw his soilders start moving and he is stood in his place. He gripped the reign of his black horse and he move towards me he halt standing beside me.

" Baithengi nahi aap?"

" You won't sit?" He asked looking ahead.

" Humara ghoda?"

" My horse?" I asked, he raise his brow then look down at me.

" Hume Sultanate jaldi pohochna hai, apko ghudsawari karne di toh pata nahi aap ghoda sambhal bhi payengi ya nahi or fir Sultanate pohochne ke bajaye hum apko jungalo me dundh rahe hoyenge"

" I want to reach Sultanate soon. If I let you do horse riding then maybe you would able to handle the horse or not and then we have to search for you in forest instead of reaching Sultanate" he smirked. I fisted my hands in anger as he insulted me and glare at him without blinking.

How dare he?

Humara man kar raha hai khanjar inke seene me bhok de.

{ I want to stab dagger in his chest}

" Shehzaadi"

" Princess" he warned.

I look aside taking a deep breath hoping the cold wind of outside calm the volcano of my anger.

" Kahi aap humare sath baithne me sharma toh nahi rahi? "

" Are you feeling shy in sitting up with me?"

" Aap bhul gayi aapke Mahal se bhi hum aise hi aaye the tab toh hum apke shohar bhi nahi the"

He move down a little" did you forget we came like this from your Palace and that time I'm not your husband" he grinned and move back.

He is saying like I came with my will.

Calm down Ahenkara.

He grabbed the reign with one hand and forward his other hand for me to grip it and climb on horse. I move forward and gripped the reign of horse and I place my foot in the saddle stirrup completely ignoring his hand.

But he placed his head on my waist pulling me up and making me sit against him because of lehenga I'm sitting sideways. He placed his left hand on my stomach and with his right hand he gripped the reign and give it a snap making him start moving.

~~~

€ MORNING

I saw the hues of orange start covering the sky as the dark sky start turning dark to light blue. Whole night has passed actually half because we start journey after midnight and I don't know how much is left and how will I able to complete because sitting like this on a house is very comfortable. My back is flushed again his hard chest and his hand is still on my stomach and it starts hurting my waist starting hurting as well.

If I know he would done something like this I would love to come in palanquin even if it takes whole year.

Ahenkara you're going there to do something big stop caring about the few rocks in the way.

" Rajkumar aap apna hath hata sakte hai"

" Prince you can remove your hand"

" Hum apni pyaari begum ko girne thodi de sakte hai"

" How can I let my lovely wife fall down?"

Lovely wife?

Yes, whom he don't stop threatening about death.

" Hume nahi lagta hum is gati se ghirenge"

" I don't think I can fall down from this speed" I said softly ignoring the waves of anger. The horse is moving in medium speed which I don't like.

" Thik hai fir"

" Ok then" he remove his hand and I sigh in relief. He gripped the reign with both hands and suddenly I was pushed back with the force of the wind. I grip his hand as the horse start moving with high speed.

" Aapko dar lag raha hai?"

I heard him whispered behind me. I clenched my teeth.

The horse is moving with very high speed and the way I'm sitting it is not providing much security and falling down from horse in high speed cause severe injuries which I can't afford. I just grip his hand and close my eyes.

After sometime he slow down the horse and I open my eyes and look around we have come in a nice green forest and saw a river flowing. He stop the horse and get down from him I look at him with confusion.

" Apko pyaas nahi lagi?"

" Are you not thirsty?" He asked and I shook my head. He made his way to the river and squat down collecting the water in his palm.

I'm thirsty for something else.

He came after few minutes by now I have changed my position to a comfortable one and he climb back and we start moving.

~~~

The dark clouds has covered the clear blue sky and harsh winds start blowing. I just hope rain won't start happening because I need to reach as fast as possible. I heard a deep chuckle behind me.

" Humari Sultanate humara istakbal kar rahi hai"

" My Kingdom is welcoming me "

I glance at side then look in front nothing is visible the winds are too harsh. Suddenly my hair come in front of me. I remove them and I saw a huge Palace covered in dark fog.

We entered a huge stone door which I also can't see because of winds after moving for something we halt at a huge door.

He get down and the soilders stood there bowed at him. I too get down from the horse and a guard took the horse. I look at door in front of me.

I have came.

For revenge.

I lift my foot and just as I put it on the black marble floor of the Palace a bright lighting strike making it looked like a day for a second followed by a loud sound of thunder.

_____________________________

I wish I can go inside the world of story.

How was it?

Finally they reached the Sultanate?

What revenge is Ahenkara talking about?

Why Riyadh wanted to came here fast?

What will happen ahead?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 13.4K 45
||PART 1- REGAL DUOLOGY|| Aradhya, the firstborn of the king of Shiladhika...her life wasn't very pretty. Dispised for being a concubine's daughter...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

212K 8.4K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
22.8K 851 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...