Take what you can (Female I...

By Author_HJK

After you bought another company in South Korea, you decided to settle down there. You never thought you woul... More

Model
D
A night in Chengdu
London
A tie, handcuffs and another hotel
Entertainment
Date
Duck season
Princess and Mochi
Stairway to heaven
Water gymnastics
Interlude: Lonely
Interlude: My crazy ex
Doctor's orders
Interlude: Doctor appointment turns into bunny breeding session
Halloween Interlude: The archer and the heiress
Pool Party
Interlude: Above the sky
Decmber Special
Interlude: Ms. Satan
Idol competition (December special)
Welcome party (December special)
Christmas present ( December special)
Midnight (December special)
Taming her Part 1
Interlude: Venice
Interlude: Training

Morning workout

2.7K 38 7
By Author_HJK

Waking up after a night with Miyeon and Soyeon sounds better than it actually is. You don't know when or how you fell asleep. But you did. And unfortunately, Miyeon fell asleep on top of you. Her brunette hair covering your face, making her scent the first thing you smell, once you open your eyes. You don't see her, but you can feel Soyeon lying on your left arm. Your arm is pretty much useless at this point. You couldn't move it, even if you wanted to. Soyeon slept for several hours on it.
Moving a little, you realize that you and Miyeon are covered by the blanket. Her warm body reminds you that she is indeed still nude. You are too. One of her hands is tangled in your hair, while the other is resting on your chest, together with her head.
Usually, you don't mind getting used as pillow (Ahin did it before), but you have to get up soon. You try your best not to wake the two of them up as you slowly slide Miyeon to your right. Once she lies next to you, you have to get her hand out of your hair carefully. Once that's done, you try to move your left arm. Nothing. Soyeon looks like she is in a coma. She is not gonna move anytime soon.

You massage your arm as you wait for the elevator. 10 minutes. It took you 10 minutes to free your arm and to get dressed. You decided on a short and comfortable pair of pants and a plain black shirt, since you are going to hit the gym of the hotel. It is still six in the morning and you hope there aren't too many people in there.
While checking your emails on your phone, you almost bump into the person coming out of the elevator.
"I'm sorry."
You look up to be surprised.
The woman in front of you looks at you in surprise as well. You know her. Or at least you met once.
"Hello there."
Her cute smile makes you smile back at her.
"How long has it been?"
She leans in for a hug and you hug her back. She has always been bubbly. You liked it about her, when the two of you had a photo shoot. You don't have a lot of them, but once in a while you have to get your photo taken. Either for a magazine or a newspaper or, in case of the young woman in front of you, in an advertisement. You are usually pretty careful about your appearance. Definitely not the most handsome guy, but a fit and healthy body. Which is already saying something by today's standards.
"Are you going to keep on staring? Or do you want to see more of me?"
"Sorry."
You mumble as you take a step back. She always talked like that during the photo shoot. Mocking and teasing at the same time.
"I didn't expect to meet you here."
She steps out of the elevator and the doors close behind her.
"Me neither. You look great by the way."
She winks at you. And immediately you know you said something wrong.
"Nice try, sweetie. But you know I have a boyfriend."
"Well, tell him I would like to meet him some day. He sure seems lucky."
"Thank you."
She smiles as she steps out of your way. Unfortunately the elevator is already gone though.
"Oh I'm sorry. Now you have to wait again."
"No problem. It was nice seeing you."
"Me too. Are you headed to the gym?"
Her voice sounds a little different now. More excited.
"I am."
"You know what? I planned on working out today as well. You go down and start and I will join you in a couple of minutes."
"Sounds great."
You press the button.
"Is your boyfriend gonna come as well?"
She shakes her head.
"He is such a sleepyhead. He is not going to be up for at least an hour."
"More time for us."
You joke, but the Korean girl's eyes seem to get darker for a moment. Did you say something wrong?
Her smile seems genuine though.
"Cool. See you in a bit then."
She starts to walk of. And you can't stop staring. You checked her out a lot during the photo shoot already. But that was a long time ago. Sohee looks even better now. And you can't deny that she has a great figure.

Her red pants highlight her butt as her hips swing slightly from left to right while she walks down the hallway. To your disappointment, she catches you staring as she turns around after a couple of meters.
"No photos please."

She poses for you in the middle of the hallway. You can't tell if she is highlighting her ass on purpose or not, but it does look good.
She laughs at you teasingly, before she finally leaves for her room. You have to shake your head, stepping into the elevator. Sohee sure is something.

Finally arriving at the gym, you are glad that not many people are here. Although you like the idea of you and Sohee alone, you would never try to seduce her. You always think that it is disgusting to try to sleep with someone else's girlfriend. But in Joy's case for example, it is different. If the woman comes onto you, you are open to it. Because then, either the man is bad, or the woman is. Either way you won't make their relationship bad.

You walk over towards the back of the gym, ready to warm up, when you feel your phone buzz in your pocket. Taking it out, you see that Ahin has texted you. Since you stayed in Chengdu, you never got another message for her. You thought she moved on, but it doesn't seem like it now.
"You said we will talk once you are back. When is that?"
You sigh at her words. She sounds serious. You know how to deal with flirty Ahin, sexy Ahin, pouty Ahin and sad Ahin. But not with serious Ahin. You wonder what she has in store for you, once you are back. Even you figured out by now, that she seems to be interested in more than just sex. But up until now, you aren't sure if you feel the same. And you usually don't think that a woman who sleeps with you after a nice dinner, is good girlfriend material. And yet, you remember the times during the last week. Times where you were sitting in your chair at the office, staring at your phone. Either waiting for Ahin to text you again, or just to look at her picture again. Maybe you are more interested than you would like to admit.

With the email you read earlier in mind, you text Ahin back. Telling her that you would be home in about four days. Once it shows that she read it, you wait for a response. Nothing. You wonder if she is playing some sort of game.
Unable to focus so early in the morning on women, you begin to warm up. Once you are done, you start to do pull ups on the bar in front of you. Twenty in a row. Then another twenty. You hear the door of the gym open behind you, but you pay no attention to it. The third rep is the hardest. You are forcing yourself to do the last five a little faster, trying to hold on before you slip. Glancing at the mirror as you do so, almost makes you fall. You freeze for a moment, before you do the last three pull ups.
Sohee is standing in the doorway. But that's not why you are surprised. It's the way she looks. You don't know exactly what you expected as a workout outfit for her, but that was definitely not it. She is wearing very short blue pants, which are barely even reaching her thighs. You wish she would turn around. Her ass must look even better in those shorts. Her white top is almost just as tight as her lower clothing. The white fabric stretching over her tits. It makes the shirt too short for her. You see Sohee's midriff clearly. Her face is still somewhat cute, but she has an alluring look on her face. As if she picked this outfit especially for you.

You watch her walk into the room, while looking around. Her hands behind her back, her lips pouty.
"So...."
She finally looks at you again.
"What position do you like?"
"W-What?"
"What position. You know. To stretch- I mean work out."
She pretends like she didn't just slip that word into her sentence. You are sure she was gonna say stretch out. And by the look on her face, you can tell that that's exactly what she meant.
You play dumb though.
"Your position? That depends on what you want to do of course."
"Hmmm."
She rests a finger on her lips as she seems to think deeply. As if on accident, Sohee let's her finger slip into her mouth, by only a knuckle, before she takes it out again.
"What do you recommend?"
"What would you like to work on?"
You are not sure how long you can play this game. You desperately want to tear that shirt off her body and bend her over the bench. But you don't do it. Not unless Sohee approaches you first. Although, she seems really close to it already.
"I dunno. I didn't have anything particular in mind. But I always wanted to have a bigger butt. What do you think?"
Without warning she turns her body around. Barely bending forward, Sohee traces the curves of her ass with one of her fingers. You are so glad that she isn't turning around. You are unable to take your eyes off her.
When she does turn back around eventually, she starts to giggle. Probably at your reaction.
"So? What do you think?"
"I don't think you have to do much."
You hope that was the right answer.
"Are you sure? Because I feel like something is still missing."
"And what is that?"
You realize it's a trap as soon as you ask the question.
"Your cock."
Your body and mind are doing battle. Your mind says to not fall for it. But parts of your body, especially your dick, tells you to go for it. To press Sohee against the wall. To rip her shorts off. You stand frozen. Like a block of ice.
"What about...?"
You point upwards, reminding her of her boyfriend.
"Honestly? We are pretty much broken up already. This trip is his last attempt to keep our relationship together. But he is an idiot. He forgot to get my luggage out of the car at the airport. I don't have anything to wear."
You almost have to laugh. But you should be somewhat thankful to him.
"That's why I even had to buy this."
Sohee looks down on herself. She looks even more sexy when she is a little angry.
"We were in a hurry, so I didn't even get to try it on in the store. It's way too small."
When she looks back up at you, her expression changes.
"Or maybe it's just right? What do you think? Am I not owning this style?"
Once she has switched from angry Sohee to seductive Sohee again, you relax a little. Now that the cat is out of the back, you don't have to keep pretending.
"I still think they are a little short. It's like you are barely wearing anything."
"Are you suggesting I should be naked?"
Sohee lets out a surprised gasp. She covers her mouth with her hand in a dramatic way.
"How could you? Here? In a gym?"
You feel your patience slowly slip further and further away.
"I'm sorry, but my room is a little occupied right now."
"Ah I see."
Sohee nods in realization.
"You had a sleepover, I understand?"
"You could say so."
It feels kinda wrong to brag about Soyeon and Miyeon, while Sohee almost throws herself at you.
"Well, I hope you are more of a morning person."
And with that, Sohee walks over to you.
She reaches the bench between you two and decides to sit on it, facing away from you. She pretends to stretch her muscles, by bending forward, letting her hands glide over the black surface. Her ass is now on display for you. A ripe peach. Ready to be plucked. You wonder what she likes, although Sohee seems to be very proud of her ass. So maybe anal? You are not sure.
"Enjoying the view?"
Sohee lifts her ass off the bench, before lowering it again, putting on a show for you.
"Can't say I hate it."
When she finally sits up straight, her butt still looks perfect. You have to stop yourself from just reaching forward. Sohee looks over her shoulder at you.
"I have to confess something."
You raise your eyebrow in question, unable to do much else.
"My boyfriend doesn't like anal. He says he is afraid to hurt me."
She looks so cute as she pouts.
"But just look at this."
She shakes her ass, making her cheeks bounce on the bench.
"I have worked so much for this. And he doesn't even like it?"
"I like it."
You don't know what else to say.
"Of course you do."
A huge smile appears on Sohee's face.
"That's why I'm here."
She can obviously see that you are trying to hold back your desires. She is almost taunting you as she keeps shaking her butt.
"What are you waiting for? Touch me."
A second later, your hand is on her shorts. You feel her tight ass and you know she must have spend hours and more hours on making her butt perfect. It's not incredibly large or anything, but the shape is just right. You move your hand from her right cheek to her left, kneading her flesh.
"Remember, when I asked you what position you like? Let me tell you mine."
Sohee reaches forward like before, now sitting on the bench in doggy position. Her forehead resting on the dark fabric.
"Just like this. I want you to fuck my ass. Just like this."
Her peach is now higher in the air. You can't even see between the space of her pants and thighs. So tight are they. Like a second skin. You are surprised her pants haven't ripped yet.
You let your instincts take over and slap her right cheek.
"Oh!"
Sohee yelps in surprise.
"Fuck, yes."
You slap her left cheek, before massaging it a little.
"Spank me good."
You do as she says. One on the right. One on the left. It is almost impossible to stop. Her peach just looks so delicious. The slaps on her ass echo through the room.
And the occasional moan from Sohee as well.
You can't help but squeeze her cheeks hard after each slap. They just feel so good in your hands.
"I need more."
Sohee sighs.
You finally get the waistband of her shorts and slowly begin to peel them off her. You have a good look at her bare ass as her pants are around her thighs.
"You don't even have panties on?"
You reach down letting one of your fingers slide over Sohee's pussy lips.
"Oh, fuck!"
She shakes at the contact, before you add another finger.
"I knew you would take them off anyway. No point in wearing them."
You feel her coating your fingers in her slick as you rub her labia.
"That's true I guess."
She moans as you slip one finger inside of her.
"Are you getting wetter at the thought that you are cheating?"
Sohee whimpers as you move your finger inside of her, curling it slightly.
"Anal is not cheating."
You don't know if she is trying to convince herself, or just playing with you.
"So no pussy?"
Your finger leaves her snatch. A small string of her slick still attached to it. Sohee whines in disappointment.
"You said only anal."
"Yes, but-fuuuck!"
She almost screams as your tongue makes contact with her puckered hole. You spread her cheeks wide enough to eat her out comfortably. And it seems like Sohee likes her ass being eaten just as much as anal itself.
"Holy-!"
A loud moan interrupts her cursing. You can taste some of her salty sweat as you eat her out. Deciding to pleasure her more, your finger enters her pussy once again. You feel Sohee shake at the doubled sensation. Curling your finger, you start to rub her g-spot.
The Korean girl's moans turn into desperate cries as you edge her closer and closer. Your thumb grazes her clit occasionally. It makes Sohee fall apart. She begins to shake more and more on the bench. Her feet were placed on the floor before. But now she is stretching her legs in both directions. Suddenly you hear a loud tearing sound. Her shorts finally ripped. The torn blue fabric slides down to her ankles.
Sohee is too far gone to care. With one last deep moan, she cums on the bench. The synthetic leather gets covered with stains as her juices leave her small body. Her hands give out and she would have fallen face first into the bench, if you wouldn't have held her tight.
"Oh oh oh."
With every wave of pleasure that hits Sohee's body, she has to moan. Her pussy desperately clenches around your finger, trying to get more friction out of it.
You finally stop your movements, waiting for her to come down from her high. You never expected her to cum so hard.
"So good."
Sohee sighs, her head resting on the bench.
"My boyfriend doesn't eat my ass like you do. Fuck."
You see her smile.
"Now come here. Let me suck your cock."
As you walk around the bench towards her head, Sohee rolls over. Unfortunately, you lose the ability to admire her butt. Although her face and her chest make up for it. Her head is now hanging off the edge. And you are sure you know what she has in mind. Nevertheless, you reach forward, squeezing her tits with your hands. They feel nice and soft as you knead them. Sohee moans, her plans to suck your cock are forgotten for now.
"Just rip it off."
Her shaky voice turns you on. You take her collar into both hands and rip it open. The tearing of the fabric sounds familiar already. Once you are done, Sohee looks like she has a jacket on and not a shirt. You make quick work of her white bra, opening the buckle in the front.
Finally her tits are free and you lean forward to suck on her nipples.
Sohee moans into your crotch as you push yourself towards her to get to her chest. It takes her a while to react, your tongue feels to good on her skin, before she starts to undo your pants.
She slides them down your legs, before kissing you clothed cock from underneath. Her head still dangling off the bench.
You capture one of her nipples with your mouth. Beginning to suck on it, you feel Sohee pulling down your underwear.
"Wow."
Her hand wraps around your cock as she starts to stroke you.
"You are going to ruin my ass with this."
You don't know if that's a command or a wish. Either, way you move to her other nipple, while playing with her left breast.
The two of you pleasure each other at the same time as Sohee starts to take you into her mouth. You don't see much, but you can feel her lips around your shaft. It feels great upside down and you feel her tongue glide along the length of your dick. As if on impulse, you start to thrust forward. You don't even notice at first. But when you hear Sohee gag, you give her a little more room.
"More."
She grabs your thighs and pushes you inside of her again. At the same time, you keep playing with her breasts. Occasionally sucking or biting her nipples respectively. You feel something new. New pressure. Finally taking a look, you see that Sohee has moved one of her hands to her throat. She is slightly choking herself, applying pressure to your cock at the same time.
"Fuck."
You moan and reward her with your right hand traveling towards her snatch. Almost lying on top of her by now, you start to finger the black haired woman again. Her lustful moans send vibrations through your system, urging you on to pleasure her more.
After some time, you hear Sohee trying to say something. You don't hear it at first, until she repeatedly taps your thigh. Realizing that you have stuffed her mouth with your cock for a while now, you take a step back. As soon as you leave her heaven like mouth, Sohee starts to cough. Spit runs down her face, some of it getting into her eye.
"My ass."
She is still gasping for air. You don't know how long you took the ability to breathe away from her.
"Ruin it."
You get what she means.
"Fuck my ass."
You hesitate for a moment.
"Lube is in the bag."
You didn't even realize until now, that Sohee dropped her bag at the door as she came in. Getting the lube, you walk around the bench. And once more, Sohee slowly rolls around, landing on her belly. She gets into the same position as earlier. Her face on the synthetic leather. Her ass high. Her feet now on the bench as well, lifting her behind even higher. Your cock is still covered in her spit and Sohee seems to be an expert in anal. But she also seems to like it rough, so it's better to be safe than sorry. You pour some of the glistening liquid over your cock. It's a little cold and you stroke your shaft a couple of times, before you focus on Sohee. Positioning yourself at her entrance, you are about to penetrate the tight ring of her muscles.
The ringtone of her phone makes you jump. You didn't expect it and the fact that Sohee is cheating with you on someone makes you a little more careful.
The young woman reaches underneath the bench to grab her phone, which fell down earlier.
"Hello?"
With the phone on her ear, Sohee looks over her shoulder at you. She mouths a couple of words.
"What are you waiting for? Give it to me."
You almost didn't get the last two words. But the message is still clear. Her entrance begins to widen around you slowly as you push inside of her.
"Yes, baby."
You stop for a moment.
Is she talking to her boyfriend?
Noticing you have stopped, Sohee reaches behind her grabbing your hand, before placing it on her butt cheek. That's enough for you to remember what you have to do.
You keep pushing inside of her, until you are finally halfway there.
"Almost. Maybe about half an hour?"
You retreat again, not wanting to go overboard already. Sinking yourself inside of her again, you her Sohee's voice shake a little.
"No, baby. It's fine. Just working out."
You take both of her cheeks into your hands, spreading them apart. The view of her tight asshole around your cock makes you thrust a little faster. The tight ring of her muscles grip onto your cock. She said herself, that she didn't do anal for a long time. And the impact seems to show. Sohee is barely able to keep it together, although you are only halfway inside of her. With one hand, she is holding her phone, while the other is holding onto the bench.
She tries to disguise her moans as groans of exhaustion from working out, but she can't fool you. And you don't know if she is fooling her boyfriend. If your girlfriend would sound like this on the phone, you would know what's up. A picture of Ahin flashes through your mind. You shake your head, focusing on Sohee's tight ass.
"What I want for breakfast?"
Her voice is a little higher than usual. She looks over her shoulder at you, mouthing her true answer.
"Your cum."
But she tells her boyfriend something different.
"Dunno. What do they have here?"
You are surprised Sohee doesn't try to make the conversation as short as possible. Going slowly already, you try not to be too loud, when your hips meet her ass cheeks. But it seems like she doesn't even care.
"A fruit salad does sound good. Fuck!"
You wish you could see her face as you finally push further into Sohee than before. If she wants to play this game, you know how to play it too. Make her worried, cautious, horny.
"No, I'm fine. The weight was j-just too much."
You hear her holding in another moan. Finally you are completely filling her for the first time. You stay still for a couple of moments, enjoying Sohee's ass. Squeezing her parted cheeks, you see her head sink onto the bench. It's almost like all her energy is focused on holding in her moans and talking to her boyfriend.
"Or maybe something with protein? Since I'm working out?"
Retreating out of Sohee's asshole makes her whimper slightly. She is unable to hold it in, before you enter her completely again. Slowly, you start thrusting with Rhythm. Not hard, but steady. Her hole grabs you tight and the feeling of sliding in and out of her makes it a great way to start your day.
"No. I want something sweet."
You feel like Sohee doesn't give you enough attention and so you try something, which you always wanted to do. Sohee is perfect for this. Or at least her butt is. You lean down, aiming for her right cheek. Without warning you bite it. Not very hard, but strong enough for her to let out a huge yelp.
"Oh, fuck!"
You massage the spot where you bit her as you listen to her excuse.
"No, I'm fine. I just hurt my foot on the doorway."
To your surprise, Sohee doesn't say anything else. Does her boyfriend actually buy that?
You decide to test it out. Leaning down again. You bite into her left cheek this time. A little harder.
"Ruin my ass!"
Sohee's words slip out of her mouth. You look up and you see her hand covering her mouth.
"What?"
You massage her cheek again.
"No, I just said 'Wow, my ass'. I looked into the mirror here."
Sohee's excuses sound lame on your end. But her boyfriend doesn't seem to pick up on it. You keep fucking his girlfriend's ass as she talks to him.
"I really worked hard on it, you know?"
You feel like Sohee's ass becomes even tighter, when you slap her right butt cheek. It's not hard or loud. But it does make a sound. Sohee said, the two of them are pretty much broken up anyway. You want to see how far you can take it.
"What do you mean, you don't like it? Every man would kill to be in my ass."
As if to prove her point, you fuck her harder. You hips meet her ass, making it bounce a little as the sounds become louder.
"Whatever. And you keep asking, why I don't cum?"
You grab Sohee's cheeks with both hands, pounding into her harder. The bench starts to make small sounds, as if it's about to break. The Korean girl's moans become more frequent. You squeeze her delicious ass, while she covers her mouth with her hand, not wanting to let her boyfriend know, that her ass is getting railed by you.
She doesn't speak for a long time. Either because she is too lost in the pleasure you are giving her, or because her boyfriend is talking. You don't care. You don't stop fucking her, occasionally slapping her cheeks respectively.
"Oh! Almost!"
Her muffled moan finally escapes her mouth. You lean over a little, giving yourself a better angle to drive your cock into her asshole.
"I meant I'm almost done with my set."
Her shaky voice is barely above a whisper now. Her cheek is pressed against the leather, cause she keeps having to silence her screams and moans with her hand.
Sohee is barely able to mute the phone, before screaming.
"Gonna cum! My ass is gonna cum on your cock! Fuck me!"
You slowly start to get tired. But when you hear her screams, it all goes away. Reaching forward, you take a fistful of her short hair, pulling her head up. You lean towards Sohee's ear.
"Tell me how good I fuck you."
"Oh my god!"
She archers her back, trying to ease the pain of you, pulling her hair.
"You fuck my ass so well! I've never been fucked so good! Ruin it! Ruin my ass! Ruin me!"
You fuck Sohee as hard as possible, the sounds of flesh hitting flesh echoing through the empty gym. The creaking of the bench becomes louder. And so does Sohee.
"You are splitting me open! Yes! Pound my ass! It's yours!"
It takes you only a couple of moments, until you finally hit her breaking point.
Sohee shrieks. Her entire body shakes. Her legs and arms buckle. Her pussy squirts. Her juices flood the leather. The muscles around your cock tighten, keeping you inside. A long wordless moan escapes her throat. You hold her hips, making sure she doesn't fall off.
It takes Sohee a good minute, before she gets her body back under control. She never came this hard before.
"Wow. That felt so good."
When she finally lifts her head, she smiles back at you.
"I don't think we have have much time."
She slowly moves forward and you retreat. You leave her asshole, already missing her tight ass. Sohee gets off the bench, her legs still a little shaky.
"Let me ride you. I can make you cum really good."
You choose a spot on the bench, that's not sticky with her juices before you sit down. Sohee straddles you backwards, showing off her ass. Her hole is still wider than usual. You grab some of the lube from the bottle, which is standing underneath the bench. Sohee's phone lies next to it and you realize the call is still muted. You don't care at this point.
After applying some of the liquid, you take Sohee's waist. She looks over her shoulder as she lowers herself on to you. Her tight asshole welcomes you back.
"Fuck."
Sohee sighs as she sinks to your base.
"You stretch me out so good."
She places her hands on her knees, before she slowly lifts her butt off you lap. Her tight muscles glide along the length of your shaft. Then, she let's herself fall. Sohee impales herself on your cock as she starts to ride you. Because you have been inside of her previously, she doesn't have to adjust to your length first. She starts bouncing without hesitation. Her butt moving up and down in front of you. You groan at how tight she is. You could swear that she got even tighter after her orgasm.
"Your cock feels so good in my ass."
Sohee keeps riding you as more filthy words spill out of her mouth. Some of them mixed with lustful moans.
"I have missed this so much. Fuck. I love it. I love how you stretch me out."
Turned on by her words, you finally feel something in your stomach. Sohee's tight ass is slowly starting to convince you to cum inside of her. You close your eyes, trying to hold on a little longer.
"Oh, fuck! How am I cumming again?"
Sohee's rhythmic bouncing does seem to get out of control as she feels her high coming closer. You haven't given her pussy much attention yet, so you reach around her waist.
"Holy shit!"
Her moan confirms that you found it. You start to penetrate her pussy with one finger as she keeps riding you.
"You're gonna make me cum!"
You move your hand a little faster, trying to match the pace of Sohee's bouncing.
"The cum for me."
You whisper in her ear as she begins to shake.
"Fuck!"
Sohee cums on your cock for the second time. She is shaking all over as she rides out her orgasm. Twitching on top of you.
The sight of Sohee cumming, makes you want to cum as well. You feel the knot in your stomach tighten as you hear her breath heavily.
"I can feel you. You're about to cum."
Sohee starts to move up and down again. This time slow. As if you drained all of her energy.
"Fill my ass up. Fill it with your cum."
You hold her waist tight. Hoping to hold on for a couple of more seconds. So that you can stay longer inside of her. So that you can her more of her dirty words.
"Show my boyfriend how you fuck a woman. Make me drip with your cum when I go back to our room. Cum in my ass."
You admit defeat as you finally fall over the edge.
"Yes. Breed my ass. Make it drip with your cum!"
Exploding inside of Sohee's ass feels incredible. You cum inside of her, filling her up. Her asshole seems to milk you dry as it closes tightly around you. The two of you moan.
Sohee feels your warmth flood her ass. She shakes a little at how good it feels. It has been so long since someone came in her ass. She missed the feeling.
You feel like the two of you stayed like this for hours. Sohee sitting on your cock as you fill her ass with cum. Your arms around her waist, holding her in place as she leans back against you.
"So good."
She sighs tiredly, not wanting to move.
"You had a good workout?"
You chuckle as you hear her answer.
"You mean stretch out."
Now, Sohee seems to remember her phone.
"Oh, shit. What if he comes down to check on me?"
Her voice sounds a little worried, but she makes no attempt to get up. With one hand, you reach down, barely able to pick it up. You hand her her phone and she unmutes herself.
"Baby?"
You hear her boyfriend say something. You wonder why he hasn't hang up yet. Or why he didn't look fo her. It seems like he isn't really trying to stay with her. Or he is just stupid.
"No. I accidentally muted you, while I was doing my set. But I'm done now. Let me shower and then we eat breakfast. Okay?"
Sohee hangs up, before looking over her shoulder.
"Seems like I have to leave."
You kiss her back, tasting some of her salty sweat.
"I'm starving too. I should eat breakfast."
She laughs and winks at you.
"You know where the buffet is."
"And I know where you are."
Sohee laughs again, before she slowly starts to climb off you.
"Maybe we have another opportunity."
You watch your cum slowly leaking out of her ass. Her asshole slowly closing and opening. As if it was waiting for you to fuck her again.

About and hour later, you watch Sohee enter the room. You are barely able to hold back your laugh as you realize she is wearing her red outfit again. She really doesn't have anything to wear.
You sip your tea, trying not to stare as she and her boyfriend walk in. He looks like a decent guy, but he does look boring. He doesn't even realize how Sohee looks at you. Her eyes tell you want she wants you to do to her without saying a word. You seriously wonder, how the two are even coming down for breakfast.
If you had a woman like Sohee, you wouldn't leave your room, until you had to go back home. You would be constantly plowing her ass and fuck her cute face. But it seems like her boyfriend doesn't care about the same stuff as you. As you and Sohee for that matter. You feel like she would enjoy a stay like that.
Once the two of them got something from the buffet, you are surprised that Sohee is walking in your direction.
"Hi, (y/n). Haven't seen you in a while."
She smiles brightly as if the two of just met each other, after being apart for years. Which is actually true. If you don't count what happened an hour ago.
"This is my boyfriend, Jin-woo. Baby, this is a friend of mine. We did a photo shoot together."
"Nice to meet you."
You great him, although it's a little difficult to smile. You do feel a little guilty and bad for him, but their relationship was pretty much over already, before you even meet Sohee this morning. She even said so herself. And the way he treats her, makes you think he believes it too, but is trying his best.

The rest of the breakfast is pretty much uneventful. Or at least almost. It's a normal meal, until her boyfriend leaves for the bathroom.
No. Let me correct that. It was a normal meal above the table. Underneath, it wasn't. Sohee's foot was all over you, while she kept talking. Sliding along your leg, slowly rubbing your crotch. You name it. Whenever her boyfriend was looking at his plate, Sohee winked at you or bit her lip.
Once he does leave for the bathroom, Sohee looks around without saying a word. No one is paying attention to you two. Quick like a cat, she gets off her chair and underneath the table. The table cloth is white and long, almost reaching the floor. No one would see her.
A second after you lose sight of her, you feel Sohee's hands in your lap.
"I want to suck your cock."
You hear her whisper as she undoes your zipper. It takes her a second to get your cock out of your underwear and through the opened zipper. But once she succeeds, you feel her placing a kiss on your tip.
"Finally some real breakfast."
Sohee starts to give you head underneath the table. You are unable to do anything. You just sit in your chair, hoping no one is going to see what Sohee is doing. Her tongue swirls around your tip for a little while, before she takes you in deeper. Working her way down your shaft, she starts to choke. Her nose almost touches your shirt as she gags up some spit.
Sohee starts drool over your cock, making a mess. You hope she isn't getting much on your clothes or her face. Both would be hard to explain. Her gagging starts to become louder, the longer she keeps going. Luckily, the tables around yours aren't occupied, nevertheless, some people are still walking by. You try to hide the pleasure on your face as Sohee is deepthroating your cock.
"Oh, shit."
You curse, when you see her boyfriend.
"He is back."
She doesn't answer, still busy with sucking you off. Once he reaches the table, you are glad that Sohee stopped choking. She is now only halfway down your shaft, barely making any noise.
"Do you know where Sohee is?"
"Bathroom."
You don't say much more. Afraid that something might come out accidentally.
"Oh, okay."
You can't believe you are talking to a guy, while his girlfriend is underneath your table, sucking your cock.
"Did she say anything to you?"
You glance at him.
"About what?"
You drink more of your tea, trying to hide the fact, that Sohee is now spitting on your cock.
"About our relationship."
"Just that the two of you are together."
He nods and you are glad he doesn't say something for a while. He eats his toast, while you drink your tea.
You almost sigh in relief, when his phone starts to ring. He picks it up and talks, before he looks at you.
"I have to go back up. Please tell her I'm upstairs."
You only nod, not wanting to mess up in the last possible moment.
As he walks away, you hear Sohee under the table.
"I can finally gag on this cock again."
And a second later, she does. You groan slightly as you hit the back of her throat. You try to sneak a hand under the table, placing it at the back of her head. Since you are not getting out of this until you cum, you might as well use her mouth properly.
You guide her head up and down your shaft. Holding her in place for a while, when her throat is stuffed. You wait until she taps your thigh, before you let go. You do it a couple of times, feeling that you are getting close. Sohee's throat is definitely not as tight as her ass, but it feels like heaven nonetheless.
"I think I'm gonna cum."
You murmur as you feel the tension building in your lower body. Sohee can't reply, since you are holding her head in place right now.
"You said, you wanted protein for breakfast, huh?"
She moves her head, trying to nod, but you keep your grip.
"Do you want my cum?"
She tries to speak. You don't know if it's cause she isn't getting air, or because she wants your cum.
"I'm going to paint your dirty mouth. And then I'm taking you to the bathroom."
Sohee starts to shift around underneath the table. You are still holding her down on your cock, not letting go.
"I told your boyfriend you are there. And we can't lie to him, can we?"
Sohee tries to shake her head, but you don't let her.
"You have been so bad. I'm going to gape your ass in the bathroom. I'm going to ruin it, so you can't walk."
And with that finally sentence, you unload into Sohee for a second time today. But definitely not the last time. As promised, you fill her mouth with cum, making her choke. You close your eyes, biting your lip, hoping no one is going to see your expression. Once you can think straight again, you slowly loosen your grip on Sohee's hair.
"Fuck, that was hot."
You hear her raspy voice from underneath the table.
"Now, you better keep that promise."

It has been two hours. Two hours since your plane landed in Incheon. And you are already inside of Chaewon again. You can't believe how much stamina such a small woman has. She keeps riding you as she waits for the rest of her band and her staff to arrive.
Since she has a show today anyways, you offered her a flight back home. You drove her to the building, since it's on your way to your next meeting. But you didn't think Chaewon would invite you inside.
"I'm gonna cum."
"Fuck, yes!"
Chaewon rides you harder. Her hands entangled in your hair.
"Cum inside! Fill me!"
You do just that. You hold her waist. Making her sit on your cock as you come inside of her. Chaewon moans loudly as she feels your cum in her pussy.
"Holy fuck."
She sighs as she rests her head on your shoulder.
"We've got company."
You look in the mirror in front of you, afraid you got caught by her band mates or her staff.
"Come in."
Chaewon motions the girl to come in. She doesn't seem bothered, that she is still completely naked. Still sitting on your lap. Your cock inside of her. Her pussy dripping with your cum.
"You don't have to watch and touch yourself alone. You can just ask to join, you know?"
The girl nods, obviously shy. And embarrassed that she got caught.
"How is the commercial going along? You have a collaboration with.... What was it?"
Chaewon talks as if she is just having a normal conversation. And not like she is still sitting on your cock. You don't complain. And the young woman, who just came in looks gorgeous.
"Pokemon."

________

Hi, everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed reading the chapter. This one was requested. And the next one will be a request as well. Afterwards I don't have any request and will focus a little more on the story. If you have anyone or anything that you would like to read, please let me know.
Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 324 111
Read the title. ⚠️ STORIES MAY INCLUDE DARK HUMOUR/JOKES, SMUT, SHIPS AND MANY OTHER SHIT I PUT IN MY STORIES! ⚠️ Do note that the idols depicted in...
11.1K 353 55
BTS imagines in English....my first book, hope you'll enjoy it🥰💜 __________________________________ Note: This all is happening just in my imagina...
39.6K 1.2K 50
"You are perfection, my only direction, it's fire on fire." -Sam Smith, Fire on Fire [Going through some major editing. The '*' on the title indicate...
3.6K 262 11
An outbreak has spreaded across the world. People have turned violent, the world is going through a crisis. The blanket above the stars has been dest...