Rana Sa's Girl ✓

By gshivi_03

~Glimpse~ "Kruti, You are not going anywhere with that Bastard" Abhiraj Growled making Krutika Glare At Him. ... More

Hello lovelies ❤️
Character Sketch
Character Sketch (2)
Prologue 💗
1. BESTFRIENDS ❤️
2. BACK TO INDIA❤️
3. SEE YOU LATER ❤️
4. GO GET YOUR CYCLE BUB❤️
5. TAKING CARE ❤️
6. JEALOUS ❤️
7. DAY OUT WITH BUB ❤️
8. HE LOVES ME? ❤️
9. I CAN'T LET HER GO ❤️
10. HOLI & CONFESSION [I]❤️
11. HOLI & CONFESSION [II]❤️
12. ENEMIES BACK IN SCENE ❤️
13. BOTH ARE IDIOTS❤️
14. CLUB WITH GUYS ❤️
15. PUNISHMENT TIME
16. I AM SO LUCKY ❤️
17. ENGAGEMENT ❤️
18. WELCOMING THE BABY❤️
19. WILL YOU MARRY ME BUB ❤️
20. WEDDING BELLS ❤️
21. WEDDING FUNCTIONS ❤️
22. BACHELOR'S PARTY - I ❤️
23. BACHELOR'S PARTY - II ❤️
24. MRS. RATHORE
EPILOGUE ❤️
THANK YOU 💕

BONUS CHAPTER 💗

24K 950 93
By gshivi_03

Hi Lovely People,
Firstly Thank you for 100K reads,

Secondly, Here is A Bonus Chapter for you all, Which is Basically Written on a Special Request by One of My Readers, She Wanted me to Write a Chapter and Show the Bonding between Abhir, Raj, Avi, Darsh and Anika.

So Here it is, Hope you will like it ❤️
Happy Reading 😚💗
....................

[In This Chapter Anika is 18, and Just cleared Her 12th Boards and CLAT exam]

"Anika!!!!!!!" Aviraj yelled as He along with Darsh, Abhir and Abhiraj waited for Anika to Step out so That they can leave for their Trip. Since Anika have Cleared her Boards and Will start her college soon, Her brother decided to Take her On a trip.

"Here here here, Why are you shouting?? Bhai sa ask him not to Shout or we will leave him here only!" Anika said as She settled in The Back seat with Aviraj and Darsh while Abhir and Abhiraj sat in the Front seats.

"Avi, you open your mouth once Again and I will through you out of the car!!" Abhir said Making anika grin while Abhiraj just shook his head and Started Driving Towards the Airport. They have Decided to go to Manali for One week.

Currently they are driving to Airport as They will be Going to Delhi Through Flight and Then Will be Starting their Road Trip to Manali, It was also Anika's Wish as She wanted a Road Trip.

Soon Enough all of Them Reached to Airport, The Boys along with Anika Stepped Out of The Car and Walked to the Airport, with Anika and Aviraj Bickering over Something. While The trio just Ignored them And Walked ahead.

They all Walked inside the Rathores' Private Jet and Settled comfortably, Soon the Jet took off.

"Bhai sa, We will do Trekking right? And What about camping? Bhai sa Bolo na!!!"

"Ani, Beta We will do Everything for now you go and sleep, It's Just 3 in morning, I will wake you up Once we are Land in Delhi." Abhir said, to which She pouted but Nodded and ran to her Seat Aviraj and Anika went sleep, darsh and Abhiraj started watching movie in their Laptop, While Abhir checked the Complete Plan of Their Trip Once Again.

After a Few Hours They reached Delhi where a Car was Waiting for them at The Airport. They All Settled in the Car, With Abhir in the Drivers' seat Abhiraj in Passanger seat, Avi and Darsh in the Middle seats while They have Layed the Sleeping Anika on the Back Seat. They covered her with proper blanket and Started Their Road Trip to Manali.

I Streched my arms as I sat up on the Backseat yawning, I just got up from an Amazing Sleep. Well Backseat pe Mujhe Bohot Acchi neend aati hai. I looked out of the Window and A few Dhabas passing by and I heard my Tummy Growl.

"Bhai saaaa" I called her as I poked my Head Out from the Middle Seats, And Looked at Bhai sa.

"Good Morning Bhai Sa, Let's stop at a Dhaba, You all might be Hungry" He looked at Me with a Smile and Ruffled my hair.

"Good Morning Raj Bhai, Darsh and Avi bhai." I said as I went back to my Seat they all wished me Back with Smiles. I am so lucky yaar, My brothers are taking me to Trip, Three of them Have Took Holidays From College and One Left his Company Just because I wanted to go on a Trip to Manali. Smiling at the Thought I sink back in my Seat and Draped my Blanket around me.

After a Few Minutes Bhai sa Stopped the Car at a Mini Hotel, He booked Two Rooms for Two Hours So that We all can Get fresh and Ready for Our Day and Have Breakfast too. I went to my Room and Got Ready for the Day and When I walked out of Bathroom I saw all of Them were Also Ready and Have settled on the Bed with Breakfast. A Big smile Made Its way on my Face as I ran to the Bed. Since It's a Little Cold Outside Bhai sa have Ordered Tea for All of Us Along with Aloo Parathas.

"Avi Bhai don't Have My Paratha, you got yours." I yelled and was about to Complain to Darsh Bhai but He got Avi Bhai's Soul in him I guess. Because he also Took a Morsel from my Paratha.

"Bhai sa!!!"
"Chup kar Bhai sa ki Chamchi." I rolled my eyes and Went to Sit beside Bhai sa with my Plate, And Finally Had my Breakfast in Peace.

After We all were done with Our Breakfast We went back to Our Car, This Time Darsh Bhai decided to Drive, So Bhai sa Sat in Passanger seat while I and Raj Bhai sat in the Back seat and Avi Bhai sat on His Regular seat.

We All Were Singing and Enjoying the Trip, While Stopping in Middle To Click Pictures, and Avi bhai toh Once Stopped to do Bhangra in the Middle of Road. I swear I love my Brothers like this More, Carefree. Even Bhai sa Have left his Work at Home and Is Enjoying the Fullest.

As the Afternoon came we were in Ambala, as We have took the Ambala- Chandigarh route. We Stopped at a Dhaba to Have our Lunch, We Ordered Dal Fry with Mixed Veg and Butter Naan, God Just how Much I love northern food.

"You want Icecream Guys?" Bhai sa asked to Which we all Nodded like the Kids we are. Ab Icecream ko kon Mana Kar sakta hai Bhala.

"Flavours-
"Butterscotch"
"Black Currant"
"Chocolate"
"Vanilla." I, Avi bhai, Darsh Bhai and Raj Bhai said To which Bhai sa Nodded and Got us Icecreams. This Time Also Bhai decided to Drive but This time I left my Precious Back seat and Sat on the Passanger Seat as I wanted to Shoot Videos Properly.

"Boys, Say Cheeseeee." I said Suddenly and Before They Could React I clicked a Pic. And By God I am going to Frame this Photo. Abhir Bhai sa had His "You are an Idiot" face, While Abhiraj and Darsh Bhai stopped While Talking and Avi bhai... Hahahaha, He was Still Busy in his Icecream and go Purple Icecream all around his Mouth.

"Delete that Pic Anika, Now." Avi Bhai said to which I just rolled my eyes.
"Delete that pic Anika now, Huh. I won't." I stuck my Tongue out towards him before Continuing to Shoot the Videos.

After A few Hours, We Stopped at Another Dhaba as Bhai sa Was A Little Tired, and Now We are only A Few KM away from Manali.

"Bhai sa, I will drive this time." Raj Bhai said to which Bhai sa nodded. We all Settled back on Our seats and Finally After Two Hours We were in MANALI!!!!!!

We all Decided to Have Our Dinner and Rest For Today and Start Exploring Manali Tomorrow.

.................................................................

"Anii"
"Aree Uth Ja Kumbhkaran!!!!!" i heard Avi Bhai yell but I Just Kept my Pillow on my head and Went back to Sleep. I am soo tired.

"Aree Oooyee, don't you wanna Go to See Around the Town??" Town? Manali!? Shit.

I was About to Sit up but Suddenly I was In Air, I looked Around and Saw I was Being carried by Darsh Bhai, and The Other Two devils Walked behind us and Looked at me with Smirk.

"Bhai saaaaa." He went to get us Breakfast.

"Nooooo." These three Attacked me with Tickles, I was Laughing so Hard and even After they Stopped I couldn't stop Laughing.

"Oye Bas Ho Gaya."
"I.. hahahaha, I can't Stopp."
"Ani, Bacche What Happened?" Bhai sa entered in with our Breakfast in his hands.

"Bhai sa, We just woke her up and tickled her a little bit She can't stop laughing now." Raj bhai said earning a glare from Bhai sa, He just walked to me and Rubbed my Back and Offered my Some Water. After sometime I was Feeling a Little Better.

We all had Our Breakfast and got ready for Our Day, To Explore Manali!! Yahooooo.

We went to the Markets here, and Roamed around saw the Temples, and Had Maggie. Maggie at Hill Stations is Heaven.

We had Super Fun Whole day, This is Literally the Best trip of My Life. For Next two Days We Did Trekking and On the Fourth Day Here we did Camping. Which was The Most Fun Thing. On Fifth Day We Again Went to the Markets and Did Shopping for The Family, and Clicked Numerous pictures.

On Sixth Day we started our journey back to Ajmer and in the Route we Stopped in Chandigarh and Went to a Few Tourist Places There too.

And Finally On the Seventh day we were Back to Home, with the Memories of The Best Trip of All of Ours Life.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
INSTA EDITS

....

....

....

.....

Thank you so much,
Love you all
Take care ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 2.9K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
217K 9.8K 41
कुछ तो है तेरी आँखों में यो ही देखने वाले मरा नहीं करते Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...
541K 30.2K 53
She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help her with this but no one came into her vie...
2.9M 133K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...