19. WILL YOU MARRY ME BUB ❤️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello Lovelies ❤️
How are you all doing?
So As Our Story is Coming To An End, I have Decided to Give you a Double Update Today.

Hope You will Like It ❤️
..........

Life, For Me it has Always Been a Very Beautiful Thing

Life, For Me it has Always Been a Very Beautiful Thing. Like How Can It not Be Beautiful When I have Such A Sweet and Supporting Family, A Well Settled Professional Life and A Beautiful, Supportive, A Little Hyper but So Lovely Partner, My Fiancé.. Urgh I don't like this Word, I want to Change it To Wife. It's Been Almost Two and A Half Years Since me and Kruti got Engaged and These Two and A Half years we have Lived this Engagement Phase, No that I don't like it, I do. With her I like Everything But I Really Want Her As My Wife Now. And I am sure She will be Happy To get an Unexpected Proposal.

"Kaka...Kaka" My Chains of Thoughts was Broken By My Little Nephew Aarav who is Sitting here Infront of Me. He is Almost Two Years Old and Particularly A Grumpy like his Father and Grandfather yet The Sweet Little Charmer like his Kaka.

"Yes, My Boy. You are Excited To See The Decorated Hall, Hmm" I picked him Up, Well he is Helping Me Out with My Surprise Proposal for Kruti, Here in My room. Oh I forgot to Tell you all, It was Bhai sa and Bhabhi sa's 4th Yesterday and We all have Forced them To Go on a Trip. Well Bhai sa Agreed and Said They will have a Week Long Trip to Maldives but Bhabhi Ma being Bhabhi ma said They will be Going to Shimla, and that To For Only Three Days as She can't Live without her Babies. Yes We didn't Let them Take the Kids With Them, I mean how can we? I or any other member in the Family can't Live without these little Munchkins.

Aarav and Arya are Like the Heart of Our Family, It's like All of Us are Ready to Die and Kill just to Hear their Small Giggles, Specially Arya's That being said I miss My baby Arya but Darsh have taken Her With him on Their 'Date with Favourite Uncle' To be honest it's just his Way to Console his Poor heart cause he knows I will always be My babies Favourite Uncle, and It's Proved.

Well I can't Keep it to me so Let me Tell you all,
One day we all were sitting in the Living room when That Darshy called himself Favourite uncle and Aviraj Started Fighting over it. Bhabhi ma was about to Call it off By saying we all are there Favourite BUT Thanks to My Over smart Bhai sa, He Picked the Kids and Set them On the Ground and Asked Them Both to Sit Infront of Them at A Little Distance.

My babies were Learning to Walk that Time, So as soon as Bhai sa Set them On the Ground, Aarav started Standing up and So Did Arya.
"Aarav, Aaru, Baby Who is your Favourite Kaka" As Soon as Bhai sa Said Those Words Arya Didn't Even waited for A Second and Walked towards me with The help of Couch, Woah, It's like She understood What Bhai sa Said, But I Clearly know She Ran To me cause She Heard The Word Kaka.