Got Isekai to a world I despi...

By TsukuyomiMonarch

People would say to "expect the unexpected." Well, for Arata Kamada, he truly wasn't expecting what was going... More

prologue part 1
chapter 1 New world, New life
Chapter 2 The unknown
Chapter 3 New companions
Chapter 4 Academy Life
Chapter 5 Into the Dungeon
Chapter 6 Learn their place
Chapter 7 It's Time to Duel
Chapter 8 This Duel Ends Now
Chapter 9 Aftermath
Chapter 10 School Festival
Chapter 11 Redgrave summon
Chapter 12 Pirate invasion
Chapter 13 Item Acquired

prologue part 2

468 12 2
By TsukuyomiMonarch

Flashback end

Arata: After that we slowly got to know each other and learned about one another's past. After two months in the school year, we started to trust each other. Then I wanted her to get used to me hanging around her and I wanted her to get to know someone else besides me. I introduced her to you, the two of you got along well, so it wasn't bad... Plus later on she did make another friend besides us, I believe Hitch was her name.

Leo: Yea true... But there were times she hung out with Hitch but she mostly hung out with us.

Arata: Now onto my swordsmanship.... It started during my middle school time. I got into it when I was helping my mom clean her stuff in our storage room we have at home. She went through all of her old stuff from the previous years, including high school...She came across her old kendo stuff that she did back in high school, from the expression I was giving back then, she knew that I wanted to get into it. So she helped me learn the basics and from there on I trained myself for a while into swordsmanship and trained by myself halfway through my middle school years. But that's when she came along and let's just say she's a someone to not fuck around with.

Leo gulps in fear as he remembers the sparring match of Arata and "her" and he was 100% right. She isn't someone to take so lightly and not to fuck with, unless you want to dig your own grave.

Leo: You mean.

Arata: Yup and let's not forget her school wasn't that far from ours. She was mostly known as the deadliest Student council President to ever exist when she was still in High school she attended.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Arata: Satsuki Kiryuin (20 years old).

Just hearing her name sended chills down Leo's spine.

Leo: And how did you two meet?

Arata: Hmm It was during my 1st middle school year, I was training with my bokken I use for training. At the middle school I went to, there was one girl named Aya in my class that constantly got bullied. So I confronted her one day, when I decided to talk to her, I could tell from her expression that she was terrified, she couldn't trust anyone. I showed her that I wasn't going to harm her and I attempted to start a conversation with her. She eventually started to talk to me and even told me that when she got home and whenever her parents weren't home, her older brother would use her as a punching bag. That got me furious, even though I'm an only child, I was always seen as an older brother. The reason is that some of my mom and dad friends would come over and they would bring kids with them... Some were elementary age and some of them were even my middle school age. 

Arata clinches his hand into a fist tightly as he remembers the things that Aya's older brother did to her, when she talked about it to him back in middle school.

Arata: So I told that she didn't need to be afraid anymore and I would deal with the situation with her brother and the ones that kept bullying her at school. Once I told her that she hugged me in an instant and was crying to her heart's content, just letting out all the emotions she had. The school part was simple really, all she had to do was hang around me and no one would be able to go near her since I'm around. There were some attempts from the bullies that tried to get to her but they couldn't since I was there and I made sure they wouldn't think twice about attempting again.

Leo: Damn she had it rough.

Arata: Damn right dude, How I dealt with her older brother was simple, after that day I decided to head to his high school after school was over, since Aya told me he studies after school, I snuck in the back way and meet into his school. Gave him the beating of a lifetime and threatened him that if he ever laid a finger on Aya again, I'll make him regret the day he was born.

Leo got chills down his spine from what Arata just said.

Leo: So how did he find out you were the one threatening him?

Arata: At first I wore a hoodie and a face mask to cover my face so he couldn't know what I looked like. But Months later, when he noticed that Aya was hanging out with me, he later puzzled it together and figured out that it was me. Weirdly enough that it was, he began stalking me for some time back then, just to be sure I was the one. On a saturday afternoon a bunch of Hooligans showed up where I train at. Apparently the day I threatened him, he went to his dad saying I was the one that beated him up and even threatened him, so that made his father furious. So the dad has connections and sended them to after me.

Flashback, 7 years ago

It took place and we saw a middle school Arata that was 13 years old at the time training with his Black bokken in an abandoned shrine area that he founded from wandering in the forest that isn't far from where he lives and thought it would be a nice and peaceful place to train and relax.

But stops his training when he hears tons of footsteps heading towards his direction, he then sees a bunch of older and some younger guys approaching him. Some looked like high school age and some others that were in their earlier and late 20's. Arata guessed there were possibly 100 of them at best. Some of them had wooden bats, crowbars, hell some even had wakizashi . Arata puts his bokken back in its sheath and looks at the group.

A/n wakizashi are short swords.

Arata: Is there something you need or what?

Goon#1 *smirks* Hehehe. You have no idea who you just messed with... Ain't that right kiyomasa

One of the goons was walking toward Arata. He assumed that the one going up to him was "kiyomasa" person and he looked like his late 20's and had a scar on his left eyebrow and was smoking a cigarette.

A/n I still can't understand that he's in middle school in Tokyo Revenger.

Kiyomasa: So you're the brat the boss sended us to handle. You don't look like much.

Arata stares down at Kiyomasa.

Arata: And look like you came out a shit hole yourself and brought along your little citrus crew with you.

Kiyomasa got pissed off at what Arata said.

Arata: Since you said your boss sent you and others here, I'm assuming that your boss is the brat from school that tried to be No good excuse for a son at his school some time ago and now he's sending his lackeys now... How sad and pathetic that is.

Kiyomasa and some of the others in the back were now starting to get irritated and getting more annoyed by Arata. One of the goons in the back started to laugh, Arata looked at who was laughing and he saw a man who looked the same as Kiyomasa with a creepy smile on his face and pointing at Arata.

 Goon#1: You know for your age you got some balls for talking big, you little shit! You still don't know what mess you're in Hehehe! Come on Kiyomasa. Let's not waste more time and teach this brat a lesson

Kiyomasa: Calm down Jin. You'll get your chance

Arata grunts in annoyance and scratches the back his neck

Arata: Honestly this is just getting annoying at this point and a waste of my training time.

Arata gazes his eyes on Kiyomasa with a serious stare at him. Kiyomasa feels a chill down his spine just by staring back at Arata.

Arata: So for the sake of the two of us including your little lackeys behind you. I'm gonna advise you that your best option right now is to leave, along with the rest of them and be on your merry way home.

Everyone was silent and some also got chills down their spines of what Arata said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The silence was broken, when Jin started to chuckle a bit and that made others chuckle as well. Then Jin started to burst out laughing and that made everyone else laugh as well.

Jin: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN! IN YOUR DREAMS KID!

The laughter continued and  Arata just sighs in disappointment.

Arata: I gave you an out.

Kiyomasa turned his head to face everyone.

Kiyomasa: Now everyone, let's calm down... We don't wanna be hasty here now do we. *Turns back to face Arata* Now look her–

He was cut off by Arata getting kicked straight to the face and even breaking his nose. Everyone completely stopped laughing and they were speechless that Kiyomasa was easily dealt with.

 A/n Start 0:06-0:25

Then Arata started punching him over and over again til his knuckles started to bleed, as the Jin and the others were completely in disbelief on what just happened and just standing there of the kid they were told to get rid, just single handedly defeat one of the leaders that the boss hired. As Arata got one last hit on Kiyomasa face that is all swollen up and bloody, he drops Kiyomasa to the floor knocked out , his gazes now shift to all the rest of Kiyomasa little lackeys as he gives them a sinister grin and all of them look at him in mere fear of the expression he was showing. 

Arata: You all had your chance... Now show me your motivation.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Timeskip

As the sun was still up and it felt like time was slow, Arata was looking down upon all of the lackeys that were all beaten to a pulp.

As he looks disappointed that out of the 100 lackeys that he fought, none of them weren't really a challenge for him. He sighs in relief that it was done and slightly annoyed that it took more time than he expected.

Arata: *sighs* How disappointing. Hmm I better send that damn brats dad a message not to do this shit again.

Arata went over to Kiyomasa's body to look for his phone, but he stopped at his tracks as he heard another pair of footsteps coming up and from the sound of it there was only one person this time. Arata gets annoyed by this and pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration.

Arata: Honestly this brat is already a fricking pain in th–

He was cut off and saw the person in front of him now and to his surprise it wasn't any more of the lackeys. It was a young girl that was around his age, with black hair and the length was to her shoulder, had sapphire eyes and was wearing a school uniform and holding a katana.

Arata mind: What the hell. Now this was something I definitely wasn't expecting, but honestly can't blame myself for how this day has been so far. I haven't seen that uniform before. What school is she from? I haven't seen her at all? Must be new here or something? Let alone how she even found this place?

She looks around, seeing all the unconscious men that are scattered around.

???: Is this true?

Arata: What's true?

???: That you're the one who beated all these men?

Arata: Well obviously I did. You don't see anyone else here besides me. By the way, how did you even find this place? Cuz it took me a while for me to find this place?

???: I'll tell you how I found this place. But only one condition.

Arata: And that would be what exactly?

???: *smirks* Duel me and if you win I'll tell you.

He sees her expression on her face and her eyes full of determination.

Arata: Hmm, well I could but as you can see here I need to give the damn brats old man a call to not pull this little stunt again.

She closes her eyes and chuckles a bit and opens her eyes again and looks at Arata while smiling.

???: Oh don't worry about that I actually know who you speak of that pulled this stunt. Once our duel is over I'll contact my family and they can deal with it and you won't be bothered again. You have my word. *smirks* Besides, you didn't draw your bokken when you fought all these scoundrels.

Arata's eyes widened a little and was surprised at the fact that she knew that he wasn't actually carrying a katana and let alone the fact that she was actually watching him fight this whole time. He stares down at her and sees that she isn't lying. He gazes at her with a serious look on his face.

Arata: I'm holding to that and I better get my answers.

???: Like I said you have my word, but we should move this fight into a different area.

Arata: Agreed. I actually know another place that isn't far from the shrine.

He turns around and starts walking to the back of the shrine and he looks back in the direction of the girl.

Arata: You coming or what?

She nodes her head and she begins to follow him and head to the spot where they would have their duel.

Timeskip

After 10 minutes of walking down the path that leads back to the shrine, Arata guides them to a direction that leads to a small mountain. The girl was starting to question if he even knew where he was going.

???: Tell me. Do you even know where you're heading us to or yours just stalling time.

Arata: Relax, we're almost there, just be patient.

After 5 more minutes of walking they see light at the end, as they get closer they get brighter and brighter and they reach the end of the light. It blind the girl due to the brightness of the light as she covered her eyes with her left arm.

Arata: We're here.

She slowly moved her arm and was just speechless of the area that he found for their duel. They were at the top of a small mountain and they could even abandon the shrine from up here. As their hairs wave around due to the cool breeze and see leaves falling.

Arata: Told you I knew where I was going.

He walks toward the open area but stops and looks back at the girl and she just looks speechless.

Arata: You looked surprised.

???: How did you even find a place like this?

Arata: Once I found the shrine, I just looked at the path to the back of the shrine and later on. I found this place.

They both walk the field and go on opposite sides and face each other.

Arata: So how will the duel be decided by the winner?

???: The one who is unable to continue is the winner.

Arata: Works for me. One more thing, you never told me your name?

Satsuki: Satsuki. I'm Satsuki Kiryuin. Yours?

Arata: Arata. Arata Kamada. Also, don't tell me you ain't gonna draw your blade just cuz I have a bokken?

Satsuki: *smirks* Oh please from what I saw earlier, I'm confident that you'll be fine. If you can manage to beat those scoundrels back at the shrine that were armed and even had wakizashi on them and win unscathed. I'm pretty sure you can handle the real deal.

Arata smirks back at her knowing that she isn't gonna hold back due to him having a bokken.

Arata: *smirks* Good. Cuz I would've been disappointed if you did.

Both Arata and Satsuki begin to unsheathe their sword.

A/n just imagine she's unsheathing her sword as her middle school self.

Their swords are now drawn. Arata goes into his pocket and grabs a coin from it.

Arata: Once the coin falls, that's when the duel begins. Agreed?

Satsuki: Agreed.

Arata flips the coin in the air and they ready their stance and they stare at each other.

Arata: ...

Satsuki: ...

As the coin touches the ground the both of them immediately charge at each other at incredible speed as their swords collide with each other. Arata begins to go faster with every attacking blow, but suddenly Satsuki vanishes in an instant.

This caught Arata by surprised, Satsuki reappeared behind Arata for an attack. But Arata reaction time was enough to block her attack and that surprised her due to the fact someone was actually capable of blocking her attack at her speed.  Arata swings his boken at Satsuki but dodges it and hit him in the gut with her elbow.

Satsuki saw an opening but Arata recovered quickly and blocked her attack. They both continue to trade blows with one other.

Satsuki mind: This boy was able to block my attack at this speed. His reaction timing something.

Arata mind: Her speed isn't to joke around, it's a good time I had the time on practicing my reaction time. But still... She isn't the only one that's good with speed.

As they continued fighting, a smirk appeared on Arata's face. Satsuki sees this and starts to prepare herself for what comes next. He charges at Satsuki and they both lock swords together.

Arata: You know that was impressive what you just did right now... But... Don't think you're not the one full of surprises!

Arata started pushing her back to get distance. Satsuki rushed him,

but Arata kicked her and sent her back even farther back.

Arata: *smirks* Now Satsuki. Let's have some fun!!

Arata rushes toward Satsuki and so does she, they clash at each other once again at fast speed.

She manages to hit his left shoulder and scrape his right side of his cheek. But that didn't stop Arata from clashing with Satsuki. She saw an opening for a clear hit, Satsuki starts to push him back with heavy hits and goes for the hit. Arata saw her coming for the attack but couldn't react fast enough to block.

Satsuki mind: It's over.

As her attack was coming fast, only that her attack hit an afterimage, surprising Satsuki as her eyes widened.

Satsuki mind: An afterimage!!

Suddenly Arata appeared behind Satsuki for an attack, she sensed this and turned quickly for a horizontal attack but only for her attack to hit another afterimage.

Satsuki mind: Another one!!!

Arata appeared behind Satsuki once again for an attack but it was faster, unfortunately Satsuki wasn't fast enough to react and she got hit from the back.

Arata: *smirks* Don't give up just yet. This is where the fun begins!

Satsuki turns around to face Arata, he immediately starts to push her back and both of them clashing there sword once again. As both of them continue to clash with serious expressions on their faces, many thoughts are rushing down their heads.

Satsuki mind: He managed to land a hit on me and a good one to be exact... I fought many that had great speed... But... They don't compare to his speed, including his reaction timing as well. This boy is something else.

Arata mind: It's strange. Even though she's my very first opponent that I'm fighting seriously against... Let alone that I ever fought this serious before. Honestly I have fought lackeys that did actually put up a good fight in the past... But as of right now... This feeling.

Satsuki mind: This adrenaline rush.

Arata mind: I never thought this could be something I would never experience like this. Fighting someone like her is truly something.

Satsuki mind: I never expected that I would meet someone that would actually match with me and still keep pushing forward.

Arata mind: Her determination.

Satsuki mind: His fighting spirit.

Arata mind: This fight.

Satsuki mind: This battle.

Arata mind : Even though I just met her... I can say with no doubt about it.

Satsuki mind: This is the first time I'm witnessing someone that can manage to keep up with me and even capable of pushing me back... I've actually found someone... After all this time.

Arata mind: That she's-

Satsuki mind: He's the-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Both of them had Smirk look on their faces. 

Arata/Satsuki mind: THE ONE THAT I CAN TRULY WORTH FIGHTING AGAINST!!!/ THE ONE THAT I CAN FINALLY CALL MY EQUAL!!!

They continue trading blows and Arata attacks, aiming for her head, but she ducks. She blitzes towards him and locks swords with him. Then, They both locked swords and started to rapidly trade blows with high speed and they both still had their smirk looks on their faces. They broke off from their clash and stepped back, getting a small distance from one another, without a second to waste. Both of them charge at each other for a slash and they both ended on opposite sides from each other, 

 They both start panting a little and they glaze each other down.

Satsuki: You know... Out of all the opponents I fought... None of them have lasted this long as you have, the ambition you have is remarkable... I can't comprehend it and let alone manage to land a hit on me.

Arata: I can say the same to you too... Let alone the fact that you're actually the very first person, I'm fighting this seriously... Most of the people I've fought were never much of a challenge, it was so boring... But you.

Arata points his bokken at Satsuki.

Arata: You're the very first person that pushed me to actually fight seriously... I never knew this feeling when fighting like this before, it's very thrilling.

Satsuki gets into her sword stance.

Satsuki: Then let's continue.

Arata also gets into his sword stance. 

Arata: Agreed.

Timeskip

Hours had passed as the sun was going down and Arata and Satsuki were both panting heavenly, their clothing were tattered and there were blood stains on them and all over their face with cuts and bruises from their attacks.

Arata: You know... If I'm gonna be honest with myself, I never expected for this to last this long.

Satsuki: Agreed. But I believe it's time we end this.

Arata: Now that I can Agr-

???: Finally I found you, you damn brat.

Arata and Satsuki to the small bridge that leads back down to the ground... They see an old man that looks like he's in his 50's and was wearing a white button shirt, black pants with his brown shoes.

Satsuki felt irritated due to the fact that someone interrupted their fight and Arata was annoyed that someone found this place that they were fighting at.

Arata: First I was annoyed that people were finding the places I thought I would be at peace and relax... Now I'm freaking pissed.

Arata stares at the old man.

Arata: So old man... Who the hell are you and what do you want?

???: Simply... Taking care of the brat that messed with my son?

Satsuki was confused about what was going on, as she looked at the man closely... She soon began to know who he actually was. On the other hand, Arata knew instantly what the man was talking about. He then sighed annoyed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Arata: Ahh shit here we go again with this Bs... You're that Scumbag of a dad to that son of yours isn't it?

The man began to gritted his teeth in rage at Arata.

Satsuki: Looking at you closely, I do seem to remember correctly. Your name is Jirou Asagiri. You work for the Kiryuin family.

Jirou changes his glazes at Satsuki.

Jirou: Ohh, and how would you know that?

Satsuki: Because I'm Kiryuin myself... Satsuki Kiryuini if that matters.

Jirou's eyes widen now that he's in front of the daughter of the Kiryuin family, but still keep calm... He takes a deep breath before speaking.

Jirou: I see, but if I may ask? Why is the daughter of the Kiryuin family in a place like this?

Satsuki: That isn't your busy, you swine.

Jirou was getting irritated from the insult by Satsuki.

Arata: Back to the topic... You seriously sended lackeys to teach me a lesson... Honestly that's so sad, let alone you couldn't do it yourself... Tell me have you ever considered knowing how Aya and how she truly feels of what's happening in her life.

Jirou: That has nothing to do with you at all...Besides she's in middle school, so she dos-

Arata: WERE YOU EVEN AWARE THAT YOUR PIECE OF SHIT OF A SON WAS BEATING HER UP CONSTANTLY WHENEVER YOU OR WIFE BEING AROUND!!!

Jirou shivers in fear a bit from Arata's voice as he steps back a little.

Arata: You only focus on one brat of yours and nothing more, honestly your wife does more of a better job being a parent than you are !! Least She goes to check on her or even goes and asks her if she's ok or not!!

Jirou: Tch... Are you seriously lecturing me on how to parent my own ki-

As he was cut off, they hear footsteps coming up and Arata is able to see who it is, but he starts to get even more annoyed on who it was. As he approached more that Satsuki now was able to see him, he wore glasses and had a white button shirt with a green tie and he looked like he was 16 years old, he even had his eyes closed with a smile on his face. He was the son of Jirou... His name was Kaname Asagiri.

Let alone the fact that there were some lackeys behind him and to Arata surprised one of them was Kiyomasa.

Arata: Ohh great if it isn't the pain in the ass himself... I'm also surprised that you're up and at Kiyomasa.

Kiyomasa: Tch... Don't push your luck damn it... Now you're more screwed than before.

Kaname: Hehehe... It's good to see you once again, Arata.

Arata: Well it's not good to see you too, Kaname... We were just talking about how a piece of shit you are.

Kaname's smile changed into a more serious expression, as he glared at Arata. 

Kaname: Oh Arata... Just the mere sight of you sickens me to the bone, I never expected a mere middle schooler would cause me so much trouble.

Arata: Bitch please... You got what you deserved for what you did to Aya and looks like you brought yourself to me to finish the job.

Kaname: Ohh is that so?

Arata was honestly just getting annoyed and pissed on how this day turned out. First it was ruining his training time and now interfering with his fight with Satsuki... Then a sinister grin appeared on Arata's face, he thought of an idea that would win in his favor and teach him a lesson. Everyone saw the look on his face, some of them felt chills down their spines except for Satsuki.

Arata: You know what... You simply being here might help me release some stress right now... And I'm gonna make it as painful as possible.

Kaname adjusted his glasses and chuckles.

Kaname: And what are you implying?

Arata: We settle this right here right now, you think you can teach me a lesson, then prove it... And you know what, I'll even throw in a handicap for you, land one hit on me and win. But in all honesty, you'll have zero chance of winning, this fight will end sooner than you think.

Kaname begins to chuckle again, but then it changes into more of a psychotic laughter. The lackeys had a fearful look on their faces, including his father, he then pointed his finger at Arata.

Kaname: YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN STILL FEEL ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY, EVEN WITH CONDITION YOUR IN!!!

Arata starts to chuckle to himself, Kaname sees that and starts to get even more irritated. Arata stops chuckling and gives him a smirk look.

Arata: Ohh I know, but you think I can care about my condition right now.

He points his bokken at Kaname.

Arata: As long as I'm able to stand and breathe, I'll still go kick your ass.

Satsuki: In that case... Use this.

Arata's glance changes to Satsuki's direction as she puts her sword back in its sheath and starts to walk toward him.

Satsuki: I may not know the full story to this, but since that scoundrel won't back down.

She stops in front of Arata and what happened next was something he wasn't expecting... She held her sword in front of Arata and he knew that she was actually allowing him to use his sword.

Satsuki: And if you're serious about making him pay, you'll need something better to make that happen.

Arata: Are you seriously letting me use it?

Satsuki: I have full confidence that you are truly worthy of wielding it... No one besides me and the ones that craft Bakuzan have held it... You'll be the very first person that holds Bakuzan.

Arata: Bakuzan?

Arata shifted his gaze at Bakuzan. He felt a sort of strange feeling when looking at Bakuzan. Almost like it's telling him to use it. He looks at Satsuki again and sees her eyes are determined and she is serious, Arata takes a deep breath and puts back his bokken back into its sheath. He grabs Bakuzan and Satsuki lets go of it and Arata gives his bokken to Satsuki, she grabs it.

Arata: Thanks. I'll make sure I don't damage it.

Satsuki: I appreciate it if you didn't...Good luck and don't worry, once this is over I'll talk with my family to deal with the aftermath of this.

Arata nods his head in agreement. He changes his gaze to Kaname.

Arata: Sorry to keep you waiting... Better not be backing out of this now.

Kaname: You really are a nuisance child.

Arata: Aww really now, thanks... So let's get this started already.

Kaname grabs a katana that one of the goons was caring for and unsheaths it. He starts to walk towards Arata.

Kaname: I'll put you in your place YOU DAMN BRAT!!!

Kaname began to rush towards him and Arata... He stands there as he sees Kaname get closer and closer, Arata takes a deep breath and his hair was shadowing his eyes... as Kaname was now close enough at Arata he raised the Katana for an attack.

Kaname: NOW DIE!!

Arata: Like I already told you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As the wind blew his eyes revealed and they gazed at Kaname with a serious expression on his face.

Arata: You had zero chance of winning.

Arata quickly draws Bakuzan and attacks Kaname with incredible speed. Arata slices Kaname katana in half, Kaname eyes widened by this but not only that he actually slashes Kaname face... As his glass split in half and they dropped to the ground and blood was starting to drip out, he screamed in pain. Everyone including his father was speechless that Arata destroyed Kaname katana in half.

Kaname: AAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!! IT HURT!! IT HURTS!!! DAMN YOU, YOU LITTLE-

He was cut by Arata kicking his left side of his ribs pretty hard and he was sent flying as he rolled on the floor. He grunts in pain and holds his left side, as Arata walks to him slowly walks towards him.

Arata: Oh don't think this is over, your pain is just getting started.

Kaname tries to get up slowly and starts at Arata as he walks toward him, he is filled with rage at what just happened. Jirou was starting to tense up about his son and had to do something quickly, he quickly glared at his men beside him.

Jirou: DON"T JUST STAND THERE LIKE IDIOTS!!! DO SOMETHING!!!

Kiyomasa and the others were about to go charge at Arata but they were stopped by Satsuki that was pointing Arata bokken at Kiyomasa's throat and had a serious look on her face.

Satsuki: You swine will not intervene!! If you're truly desperate to get to him, then you'll need to get past me first!

Jirou: Ms. Kiryuin with all due respect! I can't believe you're even allowing this to happen in the first place.

Satsuki then shifts her gaze at Jirou.

Satsuki: Consider this a punishment for interrupting my fight... Once he's done dealing with your son. I'm going to contact my family and do a small background check on you and your family.

Jirou grinds his teeth and clenches his fist tightly in frustration that he can't do anything to help his son get out of this situation.

Arata: This wasn't in your favor Kaname and it never was.

Kaname gets up but tries to use his strength to be on his feet, in one hand is still holding the broken katana and the other he holds his face of the pain it's in, as he glares at Arata.

Kaname: DAMN YOU, YOU ARROGANT BRAT!!!

Arata then blitzs toward and gut checks him as he coughs blood and drops the katana, as he's back on the floor laying on his stomach, grunting in pain.

Arata: Now it's time for you to understand pain. 

Arata stops and is now behind Kaname, he then reverse grips Bakuzan and impale it into Kaname back, as he yells in pain and coughs out blood.

Arata: So tell Kaname. How does it feel... How does it feel to be easily beaten and powerless?

Kaname grunts in frustration and he clenches his fist, he turns his head and faces Arata with an angry expression on his face.

Kaname: FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE-

Arata impales Bakuzan even further down his back as he screams more in pain and more blood is coming out from his back.

Kaname: S-STOP–

Arata: What was that?

Kaname: PL-PLEASE SPARE ME!!!

Arata: Ohh... So now you're begging me to spare you, after all that talk you gave to me... But if you truly mean it, then say it loud and clear for me to hear it.

Kaname was now shivering in fear, as his body shakes. He turns his head sideways and stares at Arata in the face.

Kaname: P-PLEASE I BEGGING YOU ARATA!!! I-I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!

Arata closes his eyes and takes a deep breath and once he opens his eyes and stares at Kaname. All he saw in was the glare in his eyes,

A glare that gives Kaname even more trembles of fear.

Arata pov

He legitimately thinks I would fall for that... The expression he's showing is real, but I know once I spare him and simply give him a warning to never do this again or go after Aya... He would obviously not listen to the warning and take it out on Aya later on.

Arata: I see... I ain't buying it.

I pulled Bakuzan out of his back and I reversed grip it and began to raise it.

Arata: It's too bad... You really should've off-

???: WAIT!!!!

Before I could say or even do anything else, my gaze shifted to the direction of Kaname's father. His face looked pretty desperate and had a fear expression on his face, he then got on his knees, bowing his head on the floor and his hands on the floor.

Jirou: PLEASE!! I BEG OF YOU, SPARE MY SONS LIFE AND I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THAT I'LL TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERYTHING THAT MY SON HAS CAUSED YOU!!!

I look at him as he begs him on for me to spare his son's life, my grip on Bakuzan tightens and I hear grunting noises as I look back at Kaname who was trying to use his father as a distraction for him to attempt to escape... I sighed in annoyance and stomped my foot on Kaname's back and yelled in pain. I added pressure so that he wouldn't try to escape again. My glance went back to Kaname dad.

Arata: Will that also include Aya as well.

Jirou: YES!! I WILL SWEAR, JUST SPARE MY PLEASE!!!!

As I stare at him and thinking if it was an act like his son, just saying all of this to get out of trouble and later he would punish Aya, the same way Kaname would. You know the saying goes "like father like son".

Satsuki: Since I too have gotten involved in this situation. I'll aid you in this Arata Kamada.

I looked at her and she was serious, even though I just met this girl not long ago. I can tell that I could trust her. I sighed and put Bakuzan back into its sheath.

Arata: Very well.

Third pov, Timeskip

After hours have passed and now the sun is down, everyone leaves and goes back all the way back to the entrance to the woods, where there were a few cars as well. Some men in suits took the goons that Jirou brought into the back seat of one and in another way Jirou and his son, who was still traumatized by Arata also killed him. Arata and Satsuki were getting their cuts and bruises cleaned by a butler, who looked like he was in his 50s-60s. 

Arata: Thanks.

???: My pleasure, Lady Satsuki didn't want to be the only one getting their injury left unintended.

Arata turns his head and looks at Satsuki.

Arata: So mind tell me who's he?

Satsuki looked at the Butler and gave him a nod, gesturing that she's allowing him to introduce himself to Arata.

???: Of course Lady Satsuki.

He look at Arata

???: My name is Mitsuzō Soroi and I am Lady Satsuki's personal butler. *bows* It's a pleasure to meet you, Arata Katsuki.

Arata: Likewise.

Arata and Satsuki look at each other.

Arata: You really know how to handle the aftermath.

Satsuki: I told that I would deal with it.

Arata: So... What do you think is gonna happen to them?

Satsuki: Hmmm... First things first is that Jiro Asagiri will be fired from my family company. I also told them to do a little investigation on the Asagiri family.

Arata: I assume once the mother finds out what her husband did and her son for the doings of what he did to Aya and her husband for not doing anything about it. She'll probably divorce him and take Aya with her.

Satsuki: It's possible, yes... But you have my word that Aya will be in good hands, once they find what they are looking for. Him and his son will be put away for a long time.

Arata sighs in satisfaction that Kaname and his father will face the consequences of what Kaname did and to his father for sending goons that were armed to deal with Arata... Then something came up in Arata's mind and he turned and faced Satsuki.

Arata: You know what, I just realized something, since our fight intervened. Guess I wouldn't know how you found the shrine.

Satsuki sighs in annoyance when Jirou intervenes in their match.

Satsuki: True... But you did make our fight very interesting, so you deserve to know and it's really not a big deal or anything... I was heading to a meeting with Mitsuzō and when we were passing by I spotted you entering the woods. Later on in the day I decided to go back and look for myself on why someone would go into the woods, I wandered around and I noticed the shrine. Then I watched you fighting those scoundrels and that caught my eye, so I decided to go up to you and here we are now.

Arata looks at the night sky and takes a deep breath and exhales.

Arata: Hmm I see... Guess you were just curious is all. Plus our match is a draw, if you agree to that? Until we get a rematch.

Satsuki chuckles a bit.

Satsuki: Agreed. Hopefully next time, no one will intervene.

Arata: Same here.

Satsuki: How long have you been doing swordsmanship?

Arata: Honestly. Not that long, My mom helped me get used to it at the start. Afterwards, I kept training myself.

Satsuki: I see... You know. Whenever I'm not busy, I can help you improve more on your swordsmanship.

Arata was surprised by Satsuki.

Arata: Seriously? But why?

Satsuki: No one has ever fought me the same way as you do. You were able to keep up with me and still manage to land hits... The many people I've fought, no one has ever managed to make me fight this seriously before.

Arata: I see. You were my very first opponent that I ever fought so seriously. I could hold back, no for one second. The feeling of our fight felt like I never experienced before.

Satsuki: I felt the same as well during our fight... That's why I want to help you improve your skills more and once that happens... *smirks* Our fight will be even more thrilling than before.

Arata chuckles a bit and smiles at Satsuki.

Arata: Well I accept your offer... Well, I should be heading home. Good thing my parents are out of town and won't be home til the end of the week.

Arata looks at Mitsuzō and bows for him.

Arata: Thank you for cleaning my injuries.

Mitsuzō: It was my pleasure. Mr. Katsuki.

Arata begins to walk away, but is stopped by Satsuki by grabbing his shoulder.

Satsuki: Please allow us to take you home. It's the least I can do.

Satsuki turns and looks at Mitsuzō.

Satsuki: That wouldn't be a problem right?

Mitsuzō: Of course not Lady Satsuki. Please write this way for you two.

Mitsuzō, Satsuki, and Arata head to one of the cars. Mitsuzō opens the back door for them and they get into the car. One of the men that was dealing with Kaname and his father told Satsuki that they sended some men to begin their investigation on the Asagiri family. She nods in agreement. Arata tells Mitsuzō where lives and they drive off. As they drive to Arata home, Satsuki stares at Arata as he stares at the back seat window. Little did he know, Satsuki had a small smile on her face.

Satsuki: Arata Katsuki. I can say without a doubt you're truly my equal.

Third pov, Flashback end

Leo: Wow. I gotta say man, how you encounter people always surprises me.

Arata: Can't disagree on that one. But to sum everything up with the aftermath, they found rope that Kaname used on his sister and the mother didn't take that well. Especially her finding out her husband sended all those goons to teach me a lesson.

Leo: So what happened to them both?

Arata Honestly. Not sure, Satsuki was the one who informed me on what happened... Aya transferred one week later after that incident happened, and the mother visited my mom to thank me for helping and protecting Aya and she also apologized for what her husband did... If i'm gonna guess, those two got locked up for a long time.

Leo: Least it ended in a good way and not something bad again.

Arata and he stretches and body due.

Arata: Well guess we should get back to the game now. 

Leo grunts in annoyance, but at least they had time to not think about that horrible game.

Leo: Yea... I guess.

Arata grabs the controller.

Arata: Well... Back to business.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Three whole days have passed and all of the pain and the suffering that Arata had to endure, including with Leo and Finally after all of this time it is good to say the suffering has ended. As they finally 100% complete the game. Arata his eyes widen,

Seeing the end screen, as his hands shakes of the disbelief that he finally finished the game. He slowly loosen his grip on the controller and it drops to the floor. Leo and Arata have their eyes widened with black bags underneath their eyes.

Leo: I-I-It's over.

Arata: Fi-Finally.

Arata gets up from the couch as he stretches his body and yawns from exhaustion.

He rubs his eyes and checks his phone to see the time. He looked at it and it's 11:00 pm.

Arata : Holy shit. I can't believe that it took longer than I expected.

Leo: Tell me about it.

Arata and Leo's stomachs began to growl.

Arata: Hey man. I'm gonna go to the covenant story and see if they have something for us to eat.

Leo: You sure? Aren't you exhausted from the nightmare we went through?

Arata: I've dealt with the worst. I won't be long so don't worry about it.

Arata grabs his phone and heads to the front door, he starts to put on his shoes and exits the front door. He reaches the stars and slowly takes one step at a time and holds on to the rail, just in case he doesn't fall. He reaches to the bottom of the apartment building and starts to head to the direction of the covenant store, which is only three blocks away from Leo apartment. He is halfway there, and suddenly his phone begins to vibrate. He stops walking and takes out his phone to see who's calling and it was Annie, he answers the call.

Arata call: (Hello?)

Annie call: (Arata?)

Arata call: (Hey Annie. Wasup?)

Annie call: (Wasup? You've haven't called or text in three days. Where the hell have you been?)

Arata call: (I've been at Leo's place for the past three days. He wanted to check up on him, but he didn't reply to me. Sorry if I haven't been active lately.)

Annie call: (I see. It's fine , but will you be able to hang out? You know you lost, so you gotta pay your end of the deal.)

Arata call: (Yea yea I know. Once I get some rest for a day or two, I'll hang out with you.)

Annie call: (Good. So what are you doing now?)

Arata: (Heading to the covenant store to get me and Leo something to eat, afterwards I'll sleep at his place tonight and head home in the morning.)

Annie call: (Gotcha. I'll let you go then and talk to you when you're more awake. Talk later.)

Arata: (Yea same. Bye.)

Annie call: (Bye.)

Annie hangs up and Arata then puts the phone back into his pockets and continues to walk to the covenant store.

Small Timeskip

Arata finally makes it to the covenant store and it is across the street. Arata walks to the crosswalk button and pushes it. He waited for him to be allowed to cross, a few seconds passed and the sign showed that he was allowed to cross. He starts to walk, and while walking he is lost in thought of how trouble always finds. There were times that some people back in high school were scared of him and couldn't even approach him. While he was still lost in thought,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A sound of an upcoming truck gets Arata snaps out of his lost in thought and quickly looks at the direction of the sound of the truck. But it was too late as the truck tried to stop it, Unfortunately it crashed at Arata and sent him flying in the air. Arata then hits the ground hard and is bleeding a lot and couldn't move, all he heard was screams and people yelling.

Arata: Shit... This is just bullshit...

He began to have flashbacks of his past and the time he's spent with his parents and his friends.

Arata mind: Shit... Is this what it's like when life is flashing before your own eyes?

Arata's vision started to get more and more blurry as he was slowly drifting away.

Arata mind: Even though I'm slowly dying... I strangely have a fe-feeling what could... ha-ppen... t-to... m-me...

Arata's eyes shutted completely and his heart stopped. But little did he know, that his whole life that he knows will change forever. 

A/n and that's the end of the prologue, hope that you enjoyed the the prologue and now were off to the first chapter of the story. If you have any ideas that could help me or anything in general, you can go ahead to Dm me. I like hearing other peoples idea. Also a reminder I am making a Q/A and Discussion book, it'll have Q/A questions, Future stories, and more.   

Well That's it for this chapter, leave a vote if you want. 

I'll see you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 146 14
Leticia Candmione Henituse never expected in her life that she would go back in time when her parents didn't knew each other, she didn't get along wi...
118K 4.7K 51
Cecilia was never meant to be...but she came. Her parents can't stand her; mentally and physically abusing her. Her father a drunk, can't ever hold a...
57K 2.3K 33
Book #1: I'm Trapped in Kamisama Kiss! (Completed) Book #2: I'm Livin' With Kamisama Kiss?! (Completed) Book #3: A New Tale Begins [Kamisama Kiss fan...
975K 34.9K 138
One girl. Transported to a realm full of magic and paranormal creatures. Seven hunky men. A fairy tale with a twist. My name is Alfie. A university s...