charm you | xo kitty

By urasianwriter

π˜žπ˜π˜›π˜ π˜—π˜“π˜ˆπ˜ π˜“π˜π˜šπ˜› Reyna Bautista-Park is a half-Korean and half-Filipino girl that attends K.I.S.S... More

charm you | change you
charm you | tempt you
charm you | confess you

charm you | new you

625 17 0
By urasianwriter

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

You Are Mine (instrumental) by VICTON

The Chemistry by VICTON

Today's Mood by CHEEZE

What If by Kim Na Young

𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄. She stirred her coffee so many times as her thoughts lead to last night. They were so close to closing the gap between them, but alas were interrupted by one of the strictest teachers at K.I.S.S.

Minho is her best friend and long-time crush. She couldn't risk ruining their special bond. She sighed and decided to store her strong feelings in her stomach and continue to be what they are supposed to be now.

Best friends.

"Morning roomie!" Cindi Bui, a girl from Vietnam. Her roommate since their 9th year together at K.I.S.S. Cindi was the extrovert type: many friends, she never turns down a good party, likes to hear the latest gossip, and the girl can shop.

"Morning Cindi," she greeted back. "How was the party last night?"

"Wonderful~~," Cindi responded, stretching her body. "I met a really cute guy named Andre from France."

"Another guy to have fun with?" she asked Cindi, putting her mug down. Cindi shook his head. "What? Spill it."

"I am going on a date with him," Cindi said, smiling. "I'm giving this relationship thing a try."

Reyna first met Cindi who does not believe in love, but now Cindi wants to get into a relationship. Everyone is changing.

"I'm so happy for you, Cindi," Reyna cheered. "You're going to be a great girlfriend if or when you get into a relationship with Andre."

"I know," Cindi flipped her hair. "With your guidance, of course."

"What do I know about relationships?" Seriously, nothing at all.

"Are you kidding me right now, Park?" Cindi raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms. "You have been in love with Minho for so long. There are romantic ideas in your pretty brain of yours. If you're not going to use them, let me use them. Unless something happened between you two recently-- You came to the dorm late. Did something happen?"

"No." Almost happened. "Nothing happened."

Cindi was no fool, but she decided to act like it until she told her what happened. "Okay. Make me some coffee, please?"

"Of course," Reyna smiled and wore her glasses. "This is so much more comfortable than those contacts."

"You should wear them instead of your contacts," Cindi suggested. "Being comfortable in something makes who you are."

She observed every angle of herself in the mirror as Cindi came up behind her with a smile. "This must be a huge transition for you, but you're going to do great. You will walk through those like your the baddest bitch of all time besides Queen B."

She inhaled and exhaled before she started to get ready. "Let's get ready," she commenced by grabbing the curling iron.

"We have a problem." Reyna walked out of the bathroom, wearing her baggy uniform. "I completely forgot to give them my new measurements."

"You thought right to come here," the office lady said while Reyna stood on the four-legged stool and Cindi sat on the lady's chair. "Sweetie, have you met your teachers yet?"

"Yes, Mama, I met them at the Welcome Party."

"Hm. Reyna, the bathroom when you turn left."

"Thank you so much." She got off the stool and pulled her phone out to see if Q had sent her a text. He didn't. She wore her new uniform and came out of the bathroom to hear her roommate and mom arguing in Vietnamese.

When they were done arguing, she loudly closed the bathroom door and returned to her office. Cindi picked her bag up and smiled at her. "You and I can come back to pick up your new uniforms."

Reyna bowed to her mother and followed Cindi out of the office. Reyna and Cindi split to go to their classes which were on the opposite side of the school. Reyna decided to go to her locker where she stored her textbooks and her favorite jacket which was given by her pen pal, Matteo from Italy.

When she managed to unlock her locker, she opened the door, hitting someone's face. "Oh my god, are you okay?"

"Fa male. Devo vedere l'infermiera!" Reyna's eyes lit up when she saw who the boy was. The boy looked at her and realized who he was staring at. "Reyna."

"Matteo."

"It's so good to see you again, Reyna," Matteo said as he picked her up, hugging her. "I would like to talk to you, but I need to go to the nurse."

"I understand. Text me!" Reyna tells him.

"I will." With that, he pressed his lips on Reyna's cheek which turned red and bolts went through her body. "Ciao per ora, bella."

Reyna walked into her Stastics class to see Q and Minho in the class, sitting together. She looked around to see an empty seat next to Florian. She smiled at him and sat next to him.

"Bonjour, Florian," she greeted him, setting her books down.

"Hello, Reyna," he asked her as he stopped his book. "I saw you talking to Matteo. How did you two know each other?"

"We're pen pals."

"Interesting."

"Reyna, I have been trying to get your attention!" Minho grabs her attention from Florian as his eyes smile.

Reyna turned her head to see his face on her shoulder and their lips inches closer than before. She observed every inch of his face. His eyes were glossy, his skin was just perfect by his perfect skincare routine, and his nose, she imagined she kissing it, and his lips looked so soft, probably from using lip balm.

"Sorry," she snapped out of her thoughts. "Do you need something?"

"I just heard you have a pen pal?" Minho questioned. "Who is it? Where is she from?"

"He is from Italy and his name is Matteo."

"HE?"

Minho scoffed at every thought about Reyna's exotic pen pal named Matteo. He tried paying attention to his Statistics, but he only paid to Reyna's every move. Thinking, something would change between them and he could not let that happen.

He would lose his best friend over to a boy he had never met.

When class ended, Minho waited for Reyna to stand up from his seat so that they could walk together to their next class, but she was staring too long at her phone, smiling so he 'accidentally' dropped his books.

"What the hell was that for?" Reyna asked Minho who only stared in shock. "What?"

"We're going to be late for class," Minho pointed at the clock. "I'll bring your books. Come on."

Reyna stared at Minho in confusion while grabbing her bag from the ground and Minho already walking out of the classroom. She sighed and looked back at her phone to see Q texted her back: "Have fun tonight!"

She smiled and sent him a thumbs-up.

When school ended, she immediately bolted out of her Korean class and ran straight to her locker where she had put her stuff hidden for tonight. She arrived at the library where everything began.

The story of Minho and Reyna.

Reyna laughed at this and told herself to stop reading so many romance books. But it did fill her void of her being a hopeless romantic. She looked at the time to see it was almost 9:30 PM and sent him a text to come to the library. She took deep breaths and composed herself when he walked through the library doors.

What was wrong? 11:00 PM. Minho never leaves her delivered for so long. She sent her cousin a text with a frowny face and began packing the set-up she bought for Minho. Before she picked up the balloons from the floor, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

Her eyes lit up and turned around to see Matteo with a smile. She looked at him in shock. "You sent me a frowny emoji so I managed to sneak past Professor Lee," he said and looked at the decorations. "Are you celebrating?"

"I was supposed to, but they never came," she explains to him as she felt her phone vibrating. "But it's fine. They were probably-- what?"

Reyna's heart broke in pieces as she saw a picture of him and the rising Korean pop star, Lulu together, from a text by Q. Is everyone changing? Reyna never thought that Lulu and Minho would talk again after Minho stopped being a trainee. But there he is in the picture with Lulu, next to each other, her arm wrapped around his when it should be her arm around him. As she stared longer, she began to think differently. They looked perfect for each other. So perfect, Reyna's feelings for Minho could never be shared and always be buried deep inside her heart.

Luckily, her phone died before her thoughts turned something bad, so she threw it on the table, holding her tears in. But she couldn't so she began to cry, lowing her head so Matteo wouldn't see her. But then, she felt her chin lift up and directly looked into Matteo's face. "Would you be mad if I did something that I wanted to do for so long?"

"Mad?" He nodded. "I could never be mad at you."

"Good," he said, taking Reyna's glasses off and putting them in his polo pocket. She grabbed Reyna's back and slowly pressed his lips on Reyna's.

Reyna quickly pulled away from the kiss and looked into his eyes. Matteo's her pen pal. This is their second time meeting in their whole lives. Was it right to kiss when she has undeniably feelings for Minho?

Maybe it was time to get out of her unrequited love story labeled by her cousin, Q.

Maybe it was time for new experiences.

Maybe it was time to truly change, not just her looks, but everything else...

It was time to be realistic.

What if she and Matteo happened? Her feelings for Minho would go away and crush into dust like they never happened.

Reyna pulled him again with a kiss.

Charm You,

urasianwriter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
87.9K 793 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...