Tensura X Kuma Kuma Bear|TENS...

Od NullAzatoth

So in this AU When Yuna was steeping in the bear gate a portal suddenly appeared which is connected to the vo... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 4

1.4K 46 20
Od NullAzatoth

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{MANAS/SKILL}
.....................................................

Prince :
" Yuna san i have a question"

Yuna:
"Hmm? What is it"

Prince:
"How did you meet the grand emperor and are you by any chance an otherworlder?"

Yuna:
"Well i was recently reincarnated in the deep forest so yeah, and he sensed my presence so he immediately sent someone to get me"

Princess:
"Waah you reincarnated in your current appearance?!"

Yuna:
"I had a special way of dying and reincarnating"

So yuna explained how he was already reincarnated in another world and was reincarnated a second time in this World.

Student:
"So that's it huh"

Yuna:
"Yes.. anyways can you guys introduced yourselves?"

Everyone:
"Sure"

Prince:
"Hello my name is Arthur nam ul nasca, the son Of masayuki Rudra Nam ul nasca, my mother was a human from the close guards she is jiuu nam ul nasca"

Author:
(So jiuu is here is married to Rudra after the war he got closer to her, and of course velgrynd played the match making role)

Princess:
"Hello i am mimi van Farmenas, daughter of youm farmenas and mjurran Farmenas"

Yuna:
"Eh are those 2 nation's important?"

Everyone:
"......."

Arthur:
"Of course you wouldn't know but... In the last The northern Empire was the strongest and was an absolute military power, that was until Tempest came in, and a war happened.
Father explained to me that their were many complicated things, and... Let's just say most of those can't be comprehended by the human mind, but all my friends here we're able to understand after an explanation even hakuro sama helped explaining "

Yuna:
"Is that so?, Then please inlighten me"

So they explained some part's about the war and the history about Rudra and The East empire, about the manas skill Michael and more.

Yuna:
"Wait so he had manas?"

Arthur
"Hmm? Yes and Why do you ask"

Yuna:
"The thing is i have a skill that i could possibly evolved into a manas"

Everyone:
"WHAAT?!?!"

Mimi:
"Yu-yuna is that true?"

Yuna:
"Yes but I can't name her or Else I'll die, is what she told me"

Arthur:
"Yuna san having a skill that talks back to you is unheard of, and is a national secret we were given a chance to know this because we were hakuro Sensei student "

Grace:
"If you have a skill with self awareness then... She could obtain a strong Ego and help you in battle, use like lord Rimuru.
You be the 4th person to have a manas"

Female Student:
"That's so awesome yuna san"

Yuna:
'shy'
"Eh.. no-not really"

And they proceed to tease her.

Arthur:
"Yuna you must never let this be known by others, this is equivalent to a national secret, not to worry no one should have heard it besides us.
Especially inside Tempest which is absolutely guarded by the shadow troops"

Yuna:
"Okay, i understand, but still to think such godly war happened before i came here "

Arthur:
"Yeah our generation sure is lucky to have this peace, and it's all thanks to Lord Rimuru"

Yuna:
(He really is a great man, am j really worthy to be by his side?.
No stop thinking about it yuna, you need to focus)

Bear:
(Sigh, how stubborn is my master, when will she finally accept her feelings)

Yuna:
{Why do i feel like bear san is disappointed at me}

Bear:
{That's because I AM!!}

Yuna:
{Hmm.. maybe im just hearing things,
Just like bear san always says, it's just my imagination}

Bear:
{No It's NOT YOU'RE IMAGINATION}

Bear:
{Waah my imagination is going wild}

Bear:
(....What would ciel sama do in this situation)

Yuna:
"Anyways, what about you mimi san"

Mimi:
"Ahh im actually the crown princess of Farmenas daughter of the king youm and queen mjurran, in the past, father was granted the title of champion for 'defeating' the Orc lord.
But the truth was actually different "

Yuna:
"How so?"

Mimiv
"Well.."

So mimi explained to yuna how Rimuru Hired youm to be a champion that killed the orc lord.

Yuna:
"Ehh.. so Rimuru san gave credit of killing the orc lord to your father, to strengthen the belief of monsters being a good Ally?"

Mimi:
"Yes, at that time father told me how he was trained by hakuro sama as well, not to mention he became strong and even evolved into a saint in the war.
He later on awakened as a True Hero after the war"

Yuna:
"I see.. so the others?"

Prince 3:
"Hello my name is Gerald Dwargo, this name was actually given to me by Rimuru sama. He and father is said to be a senior and junior sword student of hakuro sama, and they are both considered his first generation students, including some other sword's master's like benimaru sama and shion sama, even gobta sama and some goblin riders are considered his first generation"

Yuna:
"Heeh, i guess that's to be expected, Rimuru san even gave him the title of sword Lord so it makes, Sense"

Gerald:
"Rimuru sama is also my god father"

Yuna:
"Heeh, doesn't that make you quite an influenced personel in this World?"

Gerald:
"Eh?.. well as much as i would be honored of Such, i actually deslike it. Not the fact that his my god father, but the fact that it brings too much influenced. I had a hard time making Friends because of such.."

Arthur:
"Well..all of us had a hard time making any friends because of our position, status and abnormal power that we inherited from our parents"

Princess 2:
"Well ... Your not wrong, that goes specially for me you know, tsk those Damn brats dare to cower in my presence, after i gave Them the honor of being in my presence"

Prince 2:
"Yeah you say it sis, those weaklings didn't even gave me any form of challenge what so ever"

Two individuals with Crimson hair and eyes that showed nothing but strong power and presence.

Yuna:
"Hmm... I feel a strong demonic presence from you two, it's similar to Diablo san"

The two crimson haired individual's feelt a chill run down their spine's.
The same goes for two students with Black haired individuals.
Meanwhile a black demon butler.

Diablo:
(Kukukuiu so they are guy's children eh?... Fufufu my son and daughter have good rivals)

Prince 2:
"Ah well... We are actually demon's you see, and from the Red lineage"

Yuna:
"Ehhh Demons?!, But what do you mean Red lineage"

Grace:
"Demon's here in the cardinal World are special, each demon has different colors, which signifies their linage and you see their are 7 progenitors called, the primordial demon's, and Diablo sama is one of theme, together with her majesty's testarossa, Carrera and ultima"

Yuna:
"Whaa... So diablo san is someone super important!?, Not just Rimuru San subordinates?!"

Grace:
"Yes, and this two are one of the important figures in the Demon race, namely the children's of the Red primordial, Guy Crimson sama"

Yuna:
"Eh... EHHH!?!?"

Prince 2:
"Yes , it's nice to meet you yuna sama, i am the son of Guy Crimson, Lucifer Crimson"

Princess 2:
"And i am the daughter of Guy Crimson, Ruby Crimson, we are Demon peers and have the highest amount of magicule's here excluding Grace, who has an Existence value of 950,000 and would breach the millions class if her unique skill is active, but me and my brother has an EP of 899,000. Then again there are 2 more individuals besides us with this power"

They proceed to explain the history of the demon race, how cruel and sadistic they Originally were, and Guy who is a mediator and the first demon lord.

Yuna:
"Waaah that's amazing Then this two who also has the same presence "

Prince 3:
"It is truly an honor to meet you princess yuna, this lowly Demon's name is Devil onyxx the son of Diablo onyxx"

Princess 3:
"I too am honored to meet you princess yuna, my name is lilith onyxx. A lowly demon under my father's lineage , the Black Lineage."

Yuna is shocked how diablo children are in front of him.

Lilith:
"We have an Ep of 799,000.
Also like our parents we too are Rivals with those 2 Redhead Demon's"

Ruby:
"Waa, who are you calling redhead Demon you damn black btch, wanna go!?"

Devil:
"Hoh, you challenging my sister eh?, Whata do you say for 1 round redhead "

Lucifer:
'thick mark on his forehead '
"Damn you wirdo I'm gonna beat your ass"

Every student:
"There they go again"

When the 4 of them were about to fight and slowly released their aura.

Yuna:
"Wa-wait stop STOOP"

both parties stoped their provocation.

Devil:
"forgive us yuna sama"

Lilith:
"Indeed we have shown such a shameful display"

Both:
(This is bad father is in yuna Sama's shadow).

Diablob
(Kukuku they showed such act in front of yuna sama, tsk tsk tsk those two are being spoiled by their mother too much.
Sigh well atleast they showed their worth to yuna sama)

Meanwhile two redhead demon's

Lucifer:
(Sht we fcked up, then again we get to humiliat those two Infront of a future queen of tempest, and Diablo sama might even punish them later)

Ruby:
(Heh, i can already see them begging)

Yuna:
"Etto, it's alright no one got hurt so it's fine"

Yuna said with a soft smile.
This of course showed her charisma.
Which awed all present students, even the guy's children were surprised.

Diablo:
(That line..)
Flashback:

After the ogre attack.

Un named benimaru:
"Forgive us we we're too hasty and attacked you out of blinded rage"

Rimuru:
"It's alright no one kicked the bucket, so how about we talk about this in our village "

Ogres are surprised by his offer, after their rough confrontation.

Un named Benimaru:
"Is that okay i mean we attacked you"

Rimuru:
"Well you hurt mine and i hurt your's,
So we're even, no Harm done.

The ogres were awed by this man, he showed mercy and forgiveness. Such charisma reached them.

Meanwhile.

???:
"... He is very forgiving and doesn't abuse power, he also understand that the other party we're only influenced by their emotions"

End of flashback.

Diablo:
(And that smile, the way she reacts. Truly she is a very copy of Rimuru Sama's personality, she is worthy)

Yuna:
"Anyway im surprised that some important children are here, also why are you two calling me princess?, Im just a commoner, who was just lucky to catch the eye of someone like Rimuru san. Also stop calling yourselves lowly Demon's or lowering yourself, you two are the children of diablo san who is completely loyal to Rimuru san. You two shouldn't put yourselves down, it's not just insulting to diablo san , it's also insulting to Rimuru san, who cares for his people only to lower themselves like this"

Both:
(My.. my queen)

This shocked all of them, she didn't acknowledge her position as a future queen, and immediately denied it.
She humbled herself as a mere commoner, who was only lucky to catch the eye of the grand Emperor.
But they can tell she was shy and blushing from being called a princess. they have heard such words from Rimuru before and even from their parents, explained how Rimuru absolutely hate how his subordinates and people lower themselves.
She humbled herself yet she showed and exudes an aura of charimas and majesty, something only Rimuru and some of his wives could do.

Diablo:
(.....)

Another short flashback.

Diablo:
"Truly amazing Rimuru sama kufufuf as expected of my master such power to not only have such grand plan and executing it to absolute perfection, this lowly subordinate is delighted and honored to serve you"

Rimuru:
"Sigh.. diablo stop, i know you see me as a God, and absolute being but im not. So please don't put me in such a position, I don't like it, i was just lucky to obtain and achieve this power, thanks to luckily catch the eye of veldora when i first came to this world"

This surprised Diablo, he and everyone else see him as a supreme god.
even the Demon Lords deducted him as veldanavas successor.
And yet here he is denying such claims and humbling himself, while exuding this aura of majesty, charisma and Pride.
Like how can someone do that, being humble while prideful.

Diablo:
(But my lord you truly are a devine existence, no matter how you deny this. And even if you weren't, we who are your followers could only think of you as such)

"Also stop lowering yourself,i hate it, not only are you insulting yourself your also insulting your Peers and comrade's, who are weaker and under you. In the end it's also insulting to me how you looked down on yourself when your my strongest subordinate and one of my people.
I will not tolerate how you lower yourself to such a degree "

Rimuru said with visible anger and irritation.
Diablo right now couldn't believe his ears, he was insulting his friends and fellow comrade's when praising Rimuru.
He was even insulting the Patrons and his master in the process, he now understands that he is important to Rimuru and he should not lower himself as his strongest subordinate while not being arrogant, he must show his worth and power as the Magic Lord Diablo, the Strongest patron.

Diablo:
"Forgive me for this insolence master, i now understand, from this day forward i shall not lower my self, and would display my worth as the strongest patron and subordinate under you. For I am Above everyone who follows you. Their worth reflects to mine who is the head of your follower's"

Rimuru:
"Good you must know that i care for you diablo, so please don't make yourself look as if your nothing but a demon with power who is only worth his power. I want other's to see and respect you as a being and individual as a whole"

Now diablo knows, he is not just a demon with absolute power amongst the people in the cardinal world, not just the feared primordial black.
He is now Magic Lord Diablo of tempest, the strongest subordinate of Rimuru Tempest.

End of flashback.

Diablo:
(.... Im having too many dijavu, sigh hey author how long will you give me this flashbacks)

Author:
(Wa... How the fck did you cross the fourth wall)

Diablo:
(Hmm?.. dunno i just though of saying this)

Author:
(.....)

Azatoth:
(Bahahah he breached the fourth wall, just because he wanted to say that?)

Null:
(Hmmm.... I'll go get some flex tape, author. Where is your wallet?)

Author:
(Wha?... Why my MONEY?!, I just came back from my retreat and i buyed souvenirs for my parents, I don't have any money right now!.
And can't you make flex tape out of think air?! Your a literal god , even above Rimuru)

Null:
(Hmm?, But weren't you gonna buy a guitar and some effect pedals with your atm card?, Ohh here it is, anyways im too bored to just make it in thin air so, bye)

Author:
(Wha.... My Card... That piece of sht..)

Diablo:
(So.. can i go back to my part now?)

Author:
(... You little.. dont just break the fourth wall cause you want to... Damn it)

Lilith:
"Hai we will treasure our Existence more, after all if we lower ourselves then we would be insulting you, as our new master"

Devil:
"Indeed as my sister said, us being lowered would be an insult to you , our master. Also your a princess because you will be future queen, and as future queen and our master you shouldn't also be lowering yourself, right?"

Yuna:
"Wait wha.."

Lilith:
"I agree with big brother, wouldn't it be insulting to us, your servants if you lower your self?. Wouldn't we also be lowered and our worth would also be lowered?"

Yuna:
"Bu-but i didn't know anything of this, since when was i your master!?"

Devil/Lilith:
"Since we learned your Rimuru sama Fiancee and future wife!"

Yuna:
"Wha.."
Yuna was blushing hard.. real hard.

Both:
'smirk'

The brother and sister pair were smirking while teasing their new master.
Sundenly

Smack!

Devil/Lilith:
"Ouch! Who did tha.."
'gulp'

They were both smacked in the head, and when they were looking for the culprit. They were meet with a 'smiling' diablo giving them both a 'sweet' smile.

Devil/Lilith:
"Fa-father/Da-daddy"

Diablo:
"Since when did i teach you both to tease your future master like this ?"

Devil/Lilith:
"We-we can explain"
'panicking'

Lucifer/Ruby:
"Bahahaha they are gonna be scolded"

Devil/Lilith:
"Grrr"
(I'll deal with that asshole/btch LATER!!)

Yuna:
"Eh.. diablo san?"

Diablo:
"Sigh. Yuna sama forgive my two disappointing children for their behavior earlier, it seems they were quite spoiled by my wife, sigh)

Yuna:
"Um... It's alright i didn't see any harm in some teasing, altho it was a bit embarrassing. And they did made sense, after all as their future master and queen it would be insulting to them if i deminish myself"

Lilith:
"Ho so is yuna sama finally admit that he like's Rimuru sama?"
'teasing tone while smirking'

Yuna:
"Eh.. i ..i.i"
'Blushing furiously'

Bonk!

Lilith:
"Ouch, Daddy what was that for"

Diablo:
"Sigh.. i really need to have a talk with Nimue, about your behavior's"

Both flinched hearing this, they know their mother spoils and love's them, but she is heartless and scary when angry.
She also doesn't like it when her children Acts uneducated, and the same goes for Guy's wife.
They are sister's and a friend of velzard and velgrynd so they , got their 'Education' skills from the both of them"

Devil:
"Fa-father I don't think that's necessary right si-sis?"

Lilith:
"Eh?.. ye-yeah i thi-think so too, after all it was a way of getting close to our new master.. yeah that's exactly what this is"

Lilith say's with broken voice.
While the other students just watch the drama while eating popcorn.

Diablo:
"Can you both really say that when i saw the whole act you did?, I can even send this to your mother through, though communication so she can see your whole
'getting closer to your master' thing"

Now the two siblings are pale as a sheet of paper, while the other's find this amusing.
Heck guy's children are having the time of their life right now.
They are holding their stomach while trying not to laugh out loud.
Of course they weren't safe either after all their own subordinates were watching and reporting this to their mother, which they will be 'educated' later on.
But that's for another story.
So back to the two poor siblings loosing their mind's trying to find an excuse to not get on their mothers bad side.
Yuna suddenly interfere.

Yuna:
"Ne diablo saan i don't think you need to go that far"

Devil/Lilithv
"Yuna sama"

Said with awe and reverence.

Diablo:
"Are you sure yuna sama?, They are both getting out of hand lately.
I know my wife would like to have a talk with them "

And the sister and brother pair we're looking at yuna with tears' in there eyes, begging to get them out of this situation they got themselves into.

Yuna:
(Shesh just what type of scolding do this to get from their mother)
"It's alright Diablo san , ill take care of them so no need to do that"

Diablo:
"I see, then i leave them in your care yuna sama"

And just like that the butler returns to Yuna's shadow.

Lilith:
"Yuna sama is the best"

Devil:
"I agree, i thought we were a goner their"

Yuna:
"Is it really that bad?"

Both just sweat and were shaking like crazy.

Lucifer:
"Yuna sama as much as i hate to agree with this two. It's actually scary getting scolded by our mothers, you see we are actually cousins from our mother side"

Yuna:
"Wait really?"

Ruby:
"Yes not only are they sisters, they are also friends with her majesty's 5th Empress velgrynd sama, and 4th Empress Velzard sama. Which was said to have 'Educated' Veldora sama. And this same education was later on used on us by our mother's whenever we anger them and it's so scary, I even prayed to all gods, to not anger mother. Thankfully my mother wouldn't know of this, if she knew i said such things, then i would undoubtedly have to run for my dear life"

Lucifer/Devil/Lilith:
"What she said"

Yuna:
"Wow... I didn't know these two were on the Verge of getting their ass handed by their mother"

Devil:
"Yeah not even father could do anything against mother.
Screw that he is scared of mother"

Lilith:
"Yeah"

Lucifer/Ruby:
"Same, out father is afraid of mother"

Yuna:
".... The 2 primordial demon's are afraid of your mother's?"

Grace:
"... The thing is Rimuru sama is also.. afraid of the Queens and empresses, specially Her Majesty Shuna"

Yuna:
"Eh..EHHH!? shuna san?!, But she was very nice tho."
(Then again her dressing me up was a bit scary)

Grace:
".. her smile is scary yuna san"

Yuna:
"Ah.. anyways how about the others"

Princess 4:
"The name is , Velvet Tempest"

Yuna:
"Wait TEMPEST?!"

Velvet:
"Yes.. im actually the daughter of Veldora Tempest, and Ramiris origin Tempest. Im basically a niece of Rimuru Sama, and im also one of the highest Royalty standing in the whole Cardinal world being ranked as a tier 1 princess, given the tital of Storm Princess. Im bassically higher than any royalty or emperor besides those of awakened beings like king Dwargo, emperor Rudra and also the Demon lord's. Of course this also involves sarion"

Yuna:
"Heeeh so there is a Ranking among Royalties?"

Velvet:
"Yes among the tier 1 princess is those 2 lilith and ruby, meanwhile lucifer and devil are rank 1 prince"

Yuna:
"I see, then how about mimi and Gerald "

Grace:
"They are both Rank 2 Royalties still above any royalty beside awakened beings"

Yuna:
"Heeh, wait if they have such status then, how high is your's grace?"

Grace:
"Ahh?, I have a special status as a honorary Demon seed. Im considered as a Demon Lord candidate, but i want to stay under lord Rimuru so im only a honorary demon lord candidate"

Yuna:
"I se.. wait YOUR A DEMON LORD CANDIDATE?!, I new you would become one since you explained that earlier, but you didn't mention you were already a candidate!?"

Grace:
"Teehee~"

Yuna:
"DONT TEEHEE ME!.
Sigh anyways how about those 2 they are also dekon lord seed right?"

Lilith:
"Whh we can't be considered her level because we are below awakened threshold, meanwhile she already breached that and reached the million class."

Yuna:
"I see"

Lucifer:
"If we ever breach the million class without awakening then we would obtain the highest Royal class we would be considered as a Demon lord, although a candidate, our influence is only below the Absolute beings beings"

Yuna:
"So that's how it is. Grace already hold such prestigious status and was above any people of her age"

Devil:
"Correct yuna sama but"

Ruby:
"Even her current status"

Grace:
"I can't level or be considered as an equal to you, the status as the Supreme Emperor wife is even above those awakened, and is even equal to the supreme beings like the octagram, true dragons, Patrons and even considered to be equal to Lord Rimuru"

Yuna:
"Wha..wait ehh!?. So i had such status?!"

They were all dumbfounded at her cluelessness, some even facepalms themselves.

Devil:
"Yu-yuna sama have you been going around not knowing your status!?"

Yuna:
"Eh?, Well i have only been here for 3 day's and for some reason everyone be it human or monster, bowed in front of me. And none of them accepted the money i received from Rimuru san. And when i used the card that he gaved me the other day, they always deny it and even give me more of what i buyed. It was weird, thankfully i was able to pay them"

Now they can't help but look at her with dead eye's.

Lilith:
"Yu-yuna sama... That.. you-you can't go around like that"

Yuna:
"Eh?"

Grace:
"Yuna... Even i had to use a disguise when going around Tempest and have to use a card similar to yours so they could identify me while hiding my identity"

Yuna:
"Eh?"

Devil/lilith/lucifer/Ruby:
"Same"

Gearald:
"Same as well"

Mimi:
"Yuna sama we need to disguise ourselves in order to not cause too much cause, even tho we have a rank of tier 2 Royalties. Although it's not necessary, some people are only visitors and new to Tempest specially the merchant's. So we couldn't just go up to them and buy like normal citizens. Please think of your status especially when you're a fiancee of his lordship"

Yuna:
"I see...."

Grace:
"It seems you need some common sense later"

Yuna:
"I see.. anyways how about the other's"

Prince 4:
"Ahh im a rank 1 Prince, the name is
Homura, the son of benimaru the flame lord and momiji the daughter of Hakuro the sword lord"

Princess 5:
"The name is Ember daughter of Benimaru and Albis, a former beastketers under the former Demon Lord Carrion, me and my brother have an ep of 830,000"

Yuna:
"Eh so you two are Benimaru san's children"

Both:
"Hai, also just like those two, we would also be under your rule Yuna sama"

Yuna:
"Eh but why, aren't there other empress and queens more worthy of your service "

The four of them looked at each other troubled.

Lilith:
"The thing is yuna sama, we were only meant to help our parents, and be given some special position, since most of the wives of his lordship already have subordinates"

Ember:
"But unlike the other Queen you have none and, the same age as us. We could be of assistance to you"

Devil:
"As they say we are happy to he of service to you"

Homura:
"Yes so please let us serve you"

Yunav
"But aren't you guys stronger than me?"

Lilith:
"Yuna sama I don't know if you know this, but you actually became stronger since your sparing battle with lord hakuro"

Yuna:
"Eh really?"

Devil:
"Yes"

Yuna:
(Is this true bear san?)

Bear:
{Hai master your current ep is 500,000}

Yuna:
"I see"

Grace:
"In mere 3 day's that shouldn't be possible but i can tell, you're stronger, maybe you might get stronger in a month so you're worthy of their servitude"

Yuna:
"I see, then i guess there is no other way"

VOTW:
[Requirements met, 'loyalty' and 'Devotion' acquired, proceeding to create soul corridor...
Success]

Everyone present was surprised since a soul corridor was made, which means they are now officially a subordinate to Yuna.

Yuna:
(Ehh what's a soul corridor bear san?)

Bear:
(Well, you are now connected to them, and if you became stronger that would affect them and strengthened them)

Yuna:
"I see.."

Grace:
"That's good, now they are officially you're subordinates, fufufu as expected of the future queen Yuna"
'smirk'

Yuna:
'blush'
"Wha.. well i guess?, Then again we are like sister's, not only the same age but we think almost alike"

Grace:
"True"

Then another unbelievable sht happened.

VOTW:
[Individual grace and yuna have obtained sisterhood, and would have an equal standing of Soul corridor]

Yuna:
"Wait WHAT?!, And what does it mean equal standing"

Grace:
"It means we have equal position not like subordinates, this is how Rimuru sama and Veldora sama soul corridor works"

Velvet:
"As you say grace, father told me he and lord Rimuru have similar soul corridor authority, meaning they were of equal position"

Yuna:
"Heeeh, so me and grace have the same position then?"

Everyone looked awkwardly, while grace just sigh in resignation.

Grace:
"Yuna.. sigh, no should be equal to you unless you fully acknowledge this.
and you can't just going around making others you're equal, you have
A high position you know?"

Yuna:
"Ehh?, But i do see you as my equal and friend, maybe a sworn sister?"

Now they were taken a back they don't know if yuna is just messing with them or she is just clueless.
This situation Reminded them, about the story hakuro once told them.
How Rimuru and veldora became sworn Brothers, but they can tell, yuna is confused. Meaning she meant every word she said.

Grace:
"Are you sure yuna?"

Yuna:
"Of course"
'smiles'

So everyone else introduced themselves, some of them are prince and princesses of new countries, while other's are orphan's that hakuro took in.
But amongst these commoners, 5 students stand out the most.

Yuna:
"I see, then how about you 5?"

The 5 of them were surprised since they were specifically called.

Female Student 3:
"My-my name is ma-mary, im from the beast race and my favorite weapon is the gauntlet's. As a beastman i have a fairly large magicule reserve, and have an ep of  230,000. It is an honor to-to meet yo-you Yu-yuna sama"

Male Student 6:
"I am yuto, a kijin, my-my father is actually an otherworlder and my mom is an Oni.
My weapon is a katana and my ep is about 310,000.
It is also an honor to meet you yuna sama"

Male Student 3:
"I am honored to meet you your highness, my name is aster, i am an Arch Dragon, my weapon is a naginata, an ep of 340,000 and the highest ep amongst us commoners"

Female student 5:
"It is an honor to meet you yuna sama, this once name is Mufuyu ariso, my mother is an otherworlder who was a student in another world, my father is from the Leviathan race, they are currently a merchant under lord mjollmile.
My weapon would be a trident, and an ep of 290,000"

Male Student 2:
"And i am from the elf race your highness, the name is Zafar , my parents are currently working as governor's, while i am not efficient with physical combat.
My magic is one of the best if not the best amongst us commoners, my weapon is this book, a grimoire given to me by Lord gadra, and an ep of 335,000. Second only to aster san"

Author:
(So they would be the only students that have many screen time besides the other 7, bassically those with involvements, while the other students are extras)

Yuna:
"Waah amazing, you guy's are strong. And close to my ep, ne ne ne let's have a spar"

Now the 5 of them are trouble, indeed they have huge EP and strong unique skills but, they know even all 5 of them can't win against her, specially after watching her mock battle.

Grace:
"Sigh... You realy do need common sense"

And grace scolded yuna and teach her all basic info, how Existence Value doesn't show once combat power's. And how experience and other Factor's are important.

Yuna:
"I.. i see, but still they are quite strong"

Devil:
"Well everyone here is stronger than any average person, but the 11 of us excluding Grace sama, is actually above any elite soldier out their, in terms of EP. And the 7 of us are above any Master's out their, and we are considered Disaster level"

Yuna:
"Disaster level?"

Grace:
"Sigh..."

And grace once again gave her the basic knowledge of the ranking system.

Yuna:
"Ehh really?, Then what rank am i and grace"

Grace:
"We are also at the disaster rank"

Yuna:
"How about Rimuru san and the other being's"

Now this was complicated for grace and some, since this is one of the few information that the commoner and royal students of hakuro has no information of. This is above national level, even the manas was considered average compared to this.

Grace:
"That's.."

Yuna:
"Hmm?"

Arthur:
"It's not something we could openly reveal"

Diablo:
"Alow me to assist"

Yuna:
"Ah diablo san"

Grace:
"Diablo sama?, Are you sure i mean"

Devil:
"Father, wouldn't revealing this info be bad?"

Diablo:
"It's fine, they it eill not make any difference even if revealed"

Both:
"I see"

Diablo:
"So in the past their are only Disaster and Catastrophe class rank as the highest, but noe that's different specially after every octagram, true dragon and some heroes reached something beyond. And this is ranked in 3 ranks , Apocalyptic,Genesis and Origin.
Apocalyptic are those who are said to be below the pre creation veldanava, when he lost his powers after the creation of the cardinal world.
Of course he has enough power to destroy any concept and reality.
Next would be Genesis, which is above the apocalyptic and on par with pre creation.
And finally Origin, which is said to be on par with Prime Veldanava sama , and are few.
These would be Lord Rimuru, Guy, Rudra, all true dragons, Milim sama, Ramiris sama, Chloe sama, Shizue sama, Ciel sama, And veldanava sama, their is also me by the way.
Next would be Genesis, and that would be those of the demon lord's true heroes, and some high patrons.
The apocalyptic rank is for low Patrons like hakuro, soui and some Subordinates of the demon lord's, heroes and True dragon, bassically any subordinates that surpassed the catastrophe rank.
Since none could react the Genesis besides some high Patrons and high subordinates like mesiry and Rain under guy, or Medley under lady Milim"

Yuna:
"Eh..EHHH!?"

Not only yuna but everyone else who had no information about this was loosing their minds, they have heard of the catastrophe rank, but something above and beyond was not anything they could comprehend.
Then they remembered the peak of swordsmanship, they understood that Tempest can never be comprehended.

After calming down.

Yuna:
"I see, so they are that far away huh."

Diablo:
"Hai"

Yuna:
"Okay thank you for this information diablo san"

Diablo:
"Kufufuu no problem yuna sama, plus you would achieve one of those power's in the future, kufufufu please remember that to obtain this, you need a strong will"

Yuna:
"I see, thank you diablo san"

And just like that the butler left.

Yuna:
"That was something Else "

Zafar:
"To think i would learn such information, unbelievable "

Aster:
"You aren't the only one"

Mary:
"Was it really okay for us to know this?"

Yuto:
"I don't know but"

Mufuyu:
"Better not let this information out"

Lucifer:
"Chill out you guy's, you should be proud that you were given an honor to learn of such"

Arthur:
"Fool, do you have any idea ehat burden they have right now"

Lucifer:
"Don't be like that, they already had a lot of information regarding us and our parents and history, so this little addition shouldn't be that heavy"

Gerald:
"Sigh, they are common people, having such information would be quite heavy"

Mimi:
"Agreed, the information they knew was one thing, but this is insanely too much for them to handle"

Grace:
"What else is their to do, sigh"

Yuna:
"Well atleast we know right?"

Grace:
"True"

Yuna:
"Anyways anyone wants to go watch some movies "

Everyone:
"Sure"
...................
........
.............
..................

Okay not too much here, im just gonna introduce the noted characters, so yeah not much action going on, also i might slow down my publishing since I'm getting really busy, but not to worry i wouldn't be stopping. Maybe 2 days a week or so?.

And as you can tell im readjusting the story as i go, so please re-read some past chapter's if you're confused.

I'm also prepared to release another book, but maybe I'll hold on for a moment, i already have 8 drafted books but I'll publish one after finishing at least 20 chapters or maybe after i finish 1 book, Ill see how it goes.

Anyways thank you for reading and visiting my story pls follow me for more wattpad stories

Socials:

Tiktok:https://www.tiktok.com/@nullazatoth?_t=8bvU8GnNkva&_r=1

Twitter:https://twitter.com/NAzatoth99270?t=rUuoTZhejPPFCvuGuZvAew&s=09

Instagram:https://instagram.com/nullazatoth?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/@NullAzatoth

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092738791592&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/u/NullAzatoth?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

361K 14.4K 45
(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought to an orphanage. She grew up with Asta a...
200K 7.2K 40
(spoiler warnings for vol 12 of the lightnovel for Tensei slime) Danmachi x TSSDK A country loses its king, and another gains a final boss. Having...
83.8K 2.2K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...
939 34 8
Hey wait! before you ignore this! It is a good story, with better writing then what I have mostly seen on this site! I know it is not everyone's cup...