Got Isekai to a world I despi...

Par TsukuyomiMonarch

People would say to "expect the unexpected." Well, for Arata Kamada, he truly wasn't expecting what was going... Plus

prologue part 2
chapter 1 New world, New life
Chapter 2 The unknown
Chapter 3 New companions
Chapter 4 Academy Life
Chapter 5 Into the Dungeon
Chapter 6 Learn their place
Chapter 7 It's Time to Duel
Chapter 8 This Duel Ends Now
Chapter 9 Aftermath
Chapter 10 School Festival
Chapter 11 Redgrave summon
Chapter 12 Pirate invasion
Chapter 13 Item Acquired

prologue part 1

1.1K 21 5
Par TsukuyomiMonarch

Third person Pov

It's a beautiful day to be out, the cool breeze of the wind, buffy clouds, and the warm feeling of the sun and the weather wasn't too hot or too cold, some people could say it's the perfect weather.

A young man in his early 20's walks toward an apartment complex to see his good friend and that he hasn't been replying to his texts or calls lately.While carrying a backpack on him and holding food as well and carrying a kato-bukuro on his shoulder.  

A/n It's day time

???: Hmm, wonder what the hell he's doing. Better have a good reason for not answering my replies before he gets my foot up his ass.

As he finally approaches the apartment building and goes up the stairs to the second floor he heads to the third front door of the second floor and rings the doorbell. He hears loud grunting from inside and decides to knock on the door, as he hears his friend yelling from the inside.

???: ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'M COMING, HOLD YOUR DAMN HORSES!!!

As he jumped from the sudden yelling, he started to get annoyed by the attitude and was starting to wonder what in the world was his friend doing this whole time.

??? mind: He better be lucky to have a good explanation or he's getting an ass kicking.

He hears footsteps coming closer to the door, so he steps back a bit just in case his friend opens the door aggressively and doesn't drop the food. As the door opened he saw his friend, he had black hair and had bags under his gray eyes. He blocks the sunlight with his arms due to it being bright from the sun and of what it looked like that he hasn't left his apartment in awhile. His good old friend Leo.

Leo: (20 years old) AHHHH, TURN OFF THE LIGHT, IT TOO DAMN BRIGHT!!!

???: -_- Dude... it's 2:00 pm in the afternoon of course it's bright out here, now you're gonna explain to me why you haven't been replying to my calls and texts or I gotta beat it outta you.

His friend lowers his arms and starts to look more clearly now and his eyes adjust to the brightness and gets a closer look in front of him and starts to get pale after realizing who he was yelling at and it was his good old friend ever since middle school "Arata Kamada".

???: OHH SHIT. ARATA!!! UHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?!?!

Seeing his friend starting to panic on how he just yelled at, Arata decided to give him a chance to redeem himself of him not getting an ass kicked from him and see what was going on here.

Arata (20 years old): Well Leo, seeing me as a good friend that I am. I decided to go and stop and get you and myself something to eat after finishing my sparring lessons, and seeing why you haven't been answering my calls or texts. So imma give you a chance to redeem yourself for not answering your phone and for yelling at me or me beating the living shit outta you.

Leo flinches and gulps in fear as he now regrets not looking at his phone to see if he received any calls or texts from anyone. Leo knows that he has pretty good experience when it comes to hand to hand combat and even knows how to handle swords and knives. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath and opens his eyes and looks Arata in the eyes.

Leo: Ok. Just come inside and I'll explain everything.

The two of them go inside of his room and Arata closes the front door and takes off his shoes. Arata sees that the whole place was completely totally dark.

Arata: Well no wonder you're complaining about the light being bright. It's completely dark here. The only light in here is coming from your T.v.

Leo chuckles nervously as he rubs the back of his neck.

Leo: Yeah you're right about that, guess you can say I didn't bother turning it on.

Arata turns on the lights and he sees that there was a gaming controller and a video game case on the floor as well. Arata puts his backpack down, along with his bokken and heads towards his kitchen with the food still in his hands.

Arata: Imma put the food in the kitchen and might as well clean up around here, cuz this place smells like horse shit in here, you might as well freshen yourself up.

Leo sighs in annoyance, he knows how Arata gets when it comes to cleaning or doing something when he's asked to do something. He does it immediately cuz he'll feel hella lazy to do it later, so might as well do it now then later.

Leo: Since when did you become the boss here?

Arata stops and turns his head to the side and glances seriously at Leo.

Arata: You really wanna argue with me of all people right now or you instead me beat the life outta you?

Leo gasps and flinched in fear, he carefully makes sure the next works he says doesn't make it his last

Leo: UHH NOPE NOT AT ALL SIR, I'LL GO FRESHEN UP AND I'LL DISCUSS ON WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING!!

Leo rushes to his drawers for a new set of clothes and towels and rushes to the bathroom. As Arata saw his reaction, he just chuckled to himself of what just happened. He goes to the cabinets to get the cleaning supplies from the kitchen and puts a face mask on.

Arata: Well time to get this place straightened up.

Timeskip

Arata vacuums the floor, cleans the tables and counter tops, mops the floors and cleans the windows and picks up the stuff that was on the floor. 

Arata finishes cleaning the whole place and it looks 100% better and it smells way better like a brand new car smell. He sighs in relief that the cleaning was finally done and he heard Leo's voice from the bathroom.

Leo: Hey Arata, I'm almost done and thanks for going to the trouble of cleaning my place.

Arata: It's fine. Even if it didn't smell like shit, it would've bothered me and I wouldn't focus on whatever you've been doing.

Arata prepares the food that he got for him and Leo on the table and prepares tea and pours it into the two cups and places it on the table. He goes up to the T.v stand and looks at what he was doing and front the looks of it. Leo has been playing some otome game and Arata was a little annoyed at the fact Leo was playing an otome game, but also confused on why he would be playing some otome games, especially the one he was playing.

Arata: You seriously play this of all games you could play.

He then sees the game cover of the game and grabs it to get a closer look at it.

Arata: -_- Just from the cover of this I can tell off the bat, this is a reverse harem otome game.

Leo: Right on the money you are my friend.

Arata turns around to see Leo with his new set of clothes and he looks around his apartment on how clean and shiny everything was and was just amazed by it.

Leo: It still amazes me how awesome you are when it comes to cleaning. You know that?

Arata: Ahh yes I know I am, you can figure out how to pay me back for the cleaning.

That caught Leo by surprise when Arata mentioned payment for cleaning his whole apartment. Arata puts the game case down and starts to head to the kitchen

Leo: HOLD UP! YOUR CHARGING ME FOR CLEAN SERVICES ?!?! SINCE WHEN THE HELL YOU STARTED CHARGING FOR SERVICES!?!?

Arata: Just now I did. Now come on, the food is gonna get cold and you start explaining what's going on, but I might already know it. So I just gotta make sure if my prediction is correct.

Leo gave a deadpan look at Arata. Leo follows Arata and heads to the kitchen and takes a seat on the opposite side of the table and starts to eat.

Time skip

After Leo and Arata finish eating their food, Arata finishes cleaning up in the kitchen. He told Leo to go to the living room and wait for him. Arata finishes in the kitchen and heads to the living room and takes a seat on his couch, while Leo sits on the floor.

Arata: So you gonna tell me why you haven't been answering your phone or do I have to guess?

Leo: *sighs* Well I guess I can show you.

He goes to the T.v stand and grabs the game case Arata looked at before eating. He comes back and sits back down and hands Arata the case. He looked at the T.v that was still on and was shown the game on the screen.

Arata: So from what I'm looking at here is that you've been playing an otome game all this time? Honestly, of all the games you would play, you decided that you would be playing and of all the games I recommended to you. You play this instead, now that's just sad. 

Arata was little annoyed of the fact that Leo was playing this kind of game, He remember Leo said that he gets bored at home and doesn't have any other video games to play, so Arata recommended some games that are very know and popular and he really loves playing and even let him borrow the games since he finished the game completely. So the thought of Leo playing a different type of game and not playing any of the games Arata recommended hurted him.

Arata: Seriously dude, I recommend some good ones and you play this of all games. How disappointing.

Leo: Well before I answer that, I'll let you know that I'm forced into playing this Bs game.

Arata looked at him surprised when Leo said he was forced into playing.

Arata: You were forced? And who made you play this exactly?

Leo: *sighs* My sister.

Arata: Your sister? What she black mail you or something?

Arata chuckles to himself and he looks at Leo and he was looking back at Arata with a deadpan look on his face and he could tell that he wasn't lying and stops chuckling.

Arata: Oh you're serious.

Leo: -_- Yes. Yes I am.

Arata: So how did the whole black mail thing even happen?

Leo: Well she showed up at my front door and told me to 100% complete it and that the music in the end was cool or something. But unfortunately she says to be busy to play it herself and THE THING I FOUND OUT NOT LONG AGO WAS THAT SHE ISN'T BUSY AT ALL, INSTEAD SHE'S OFF AND WENT ON SOME DAMN BEACH TRIP!!! BUSY MY ASS DAMN IT!!! BUT HERE I AM HERE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF HER!!! 

Arata: Ok well first thing first is that I'll let the whole not answering my calls and texts slide for that reason. Secondly, where's the black mail part in all of this?

Leo took deep breaths to calm down and was relieved that he isn't going to get his ass kicked from Arata. After he calmed down he was starting to get nervous and started to sweat a bit.

Leo: Well uhh, she told me if she would tell my parents about you know what.

Arata: You know what? The hell you me--

Not even finishing his sentence, he knew right away what he was talking about and was surprised his sister found out about it.

Arata: Wait. You me--

Leo: Yes.

Arata: .... I see, but you haven't even played the other games I recommended for you. Hell I named quite a few and their good ones, plus I even allowed you to download the ones I had digitally from my account and gave you some to borrow.

Leo: True you dude and yes I did start to play the ones you downloaded and the ones you let me borrow as well. I did play the one you wanted to play the most, since you recently played not long ago and wanted me to have a crack at it, but the thing is.

Arata looked at Leo and was a little irritated. 

Arata: Let me take a wild guess... You started to finally play Bloodborne, then went to fight and die against the second boss of and didn't fight the first boss in the game.

Leo: ...Yes, but it's A PAIN IN THE ASS! EVER TIME I'M HALF WAY OF KILLING HIM AND HE GETS EVEN MORE OF A PAIN ON THE THIRD PHASE!!

Ahh yes Bloodborne, a masterpiece of a souls game to be ever created and Arata loved everything about it. To the music, the combat, the bosses, and just everything of the game. He loved playing it so much.

Arata: Yea I understand how you feel. That's how I felt when I came close to killing him. But I'm kind of surprised you didn't head to the first boss, The Cleric Beast.

Leo: I probably missed or didn't head to the direction it was at. Plus how did you even beat the second boss?

Arata: There is an item you can acquire, when you go against Father Gascoigne. You encountered talking to the little girl that she was saying that her mom was missing? You received a music box from her, when you agreed to help go find her mom?

Leo: Yea I did.

Arata: I'm not sure you even paid attention to what she was saying, but when you received the music box, she said that her mom used to play it to attract her father back home.

Leo was in his mind thinking about what he played that part and the dialogue from it and then it hit him and was out of thought.

Leo: So you mean I could've--  

Arata: Yup. You could've used the music box to help you out during that fight and could have used Molotov as well. Also, what about the other game franchises I told you about?

Leo: Oh you mean Devil may cry. I haven't started that due to being stuck on that one boss from Bloodborne. Plus you said there was a game order to understand the storyline?

Arata: Yup, first it starts off with Devil may cry 3, then Devil may cry 1, after that it's 2, 4, and finally 5. The other games I told you to try out were Ghost of Tsushima, Doom,  Halo, Sekiro, Uncharted, The Last of Us, God of War, Kingdom Hearts, Smash Bros. Heck I even offered to let you use my switch for you to try out Pokemon.

Leo: Yeah and I thank you for all the recommendations, but HOW IN THE HELL WOULD I EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO PLAY OR LET ALONE FINISH ALL THOSE GAME?!?!

Arata: I mean at least you won't be bored anymore with all the games you can try out.

Arata looked at the T.v that was still on, he didn't have anything planned besides from training. The person that Arata practices with was going out and won't be back for a while.

Arata: Hey Leo. Let me have a try at this game and see for myself.

Leo was surprised by what Arata just said.

Leo: Seriously dude? Don't you like training with your "her"?

Arata: Yea I do but, she is going to be gone with her family for a while and even when she's out or not, I always do training by myself. So let me try it out.

Leo: I mean... I guess, go for it.

Leo hands Arata the controller and Arata grabs it from Leo and goes to the menu screen to start a new file.

Arata: Well time to see what this game is all about.

Arata started the game.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Arata wasn't even half an hour in of playing and he was already getting annoyed.

Arata: Not even far in the game and I can see why it's a ridiculous game, let alone the fact that this world is total Bs for an otome game. You even paid money in this game.

Leo: Shut it. Don't judge me. It's almost like me saying you buying a dlc is a waste of money.

Arata: Depending on what dlc for the game I'm playing and if it's worth getting. But changing the topic, what's pissing me off the FUCKIN LOVE INTERETS, MOSTLY THE PRINCE GOD DAMN IT. HONESTLY HE SAYS THAT EVERYONE IS EQUAL BUT WE DAMN WELL KNOW THAT'S A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT!!! He's only saying that so he doesn't get a bad reputation and tryna get into the main protagonist pants!

Leo: Totally dude, plus if only we can have an option on slapping that pretty face of his.

Arata: Same here too brother. Same here. And this whole women has more power and men are nothing but mere punching bags! Like come on man!

Leo: Agreed and all Five guys are freaking annoying! If only we there was a way to them in their place!

Leo looks at Arata, who has an annoying experience on his face.

Leo mind: If I'm gonna be completely honest with myself. If somehow he would meet people who are similar or act like characters in this game, especially the princes and his lackeys. I wouldn't feel sorry for them not one bit. Heck he wouldn't even think twice about fighting a girl if she pisses him off, I witnessed it myself, when he invited me to see him in action in a sparring with "her" of all people and I witnessed the two of them fighting, I swore to myself to never get on his or "her" bad side... If you manage to be friends with him, then you're safe from certain death.

Arata looked at Leo who was still staring at him.

Arata: Is there something on my face or something?

Leo looked away quickly.

Leo: Nope not at all. But I gotta know, how did you get so good at fighting and your swordsmanship?

Arata pauses the game and puts the controller down to his side.

Arata: Hmm well... Why not, might as well tell the tale of how I met the two people that no one should take so lightly... Plus it can take our minds away from that excuse of a game for a bit. But let's first start off with my hand to hand combat, I was self taught when I was younger and it was during the time I began doing swordsmanship as well. But later on I met someone that was very experienced in hand to hand combat and you should know her of all people Leo. We did go to the same school together.

Leo: How can I forget her? Plus you were closer to her than I was. I still remember she once injured my back when we were still in high school and I had to stay home... Due to me not being able to walk properly.

Arata chuckles as he remembers that day and the members of his days back in high school.

Arata: Those were the good old days.

Leo: Besides I haven't even talked to her lately, what was her name again?

Arata: -_- You seriously forgot her name? You're almost making it sound like many years have passed when we were still in high school... I'm starting to think this game is frying your brain.

Arata lets out a sigh.

Arata: It's Annie... Annie Leonhardt (20 years old).

Leo starts to remember what she looks like. She has blue eyes, blonde hair that she would tie it and she was pretty built.

Leo: Oh yeah now I'm starting to remember. I do remember she didn't talk to anyone when we were there. It was our first year we all met right?

Arata: Yeah she was known to be a cold/ isolated type of person before we met. I still remember the first time I ever met her face to face.

Leo: wasn't it the end of the first week of school when you met her?

Arata: Yup.

Arata started to remember the first time he met Annie and it was actually at the end of the first week.

Flashback, 5 years ago 

Back when Arata was 15 years old and just finished his first week of school, it was a Saturday early afternoon. While walking to the grocery store for dinner later today, wearing his casual clothing.

A/n wears black high tops, if you want to change the outfit you can.

He spots a group of many guys that are surrounded by a girl that also goes to his school and was in his class under a bridge near the river that Arata usually passes by when going to school. Arata counted and guessed that there were at least 25 of them at best from his perspective.

Arata mind: What the hell. Already the first week has ended and this is what I see.

Arata continues to walk and not pay attention to what was happening under the bridge.

???: Oh come on now Annie don't like that~

Annie: I already told you piss off and I wasn't interested.

Arata stopped in his tracks and he heard the commotion of what was happening under the bridge.

Arata mind: Annie? Isn't that one that I heard that has the cold shoulder from my class?

Arata was now suspicious of what was going on so we went down, so he went down the small hill but not too far down so he doesn't get caught. He reaches the bottom and he hides behind the side of the wall of the bridge and continues to hear out on what's going on. He takes a small glimpse of who was there and he sees Annie and she was wearing casual clothing with her hands in her pocket with a neutral expression on her face,

There was also a tall guy with blonde hair that was smoking.

???: Come on now, were just trying to have a good time with you~

Annie: And why would I need to spend time with a no good piece of shit like you, along with your other idiot friends.

Another guy goes up to Annie and stands on her left side. He looked older than Arata and Annie, and he had green hair.

???: Oh come one now, Osanai here and the others, including myself to just hang out with you.

His arm started to move and started to wrap his arm around her, but she quickly pulled his arm away from her and  kicked him straight at the face making him fall on the ground hard.

A/n replace yuki with annie 

He grunts in pain of landing on his back, everyone was shocked to see Annie easily took him down, including Arata.

Arata pov

It took me by surprise a little bit... But I did assume that she looked like she would have some experience of fighting of some kind.

Arata mind: Damn.... I did have a strange feeling that she could fight and guess that proves it.

Osanai began to chuckle at what just happened.

Osanai: Well well. Looks like we got a fighter here.

Annie: So if you know what's good for you and your lackeys... Piss off and leave.

Osanai: *smirks* Yea sorry but... That ai-

Before he could even finish, I saw another one of his guys went to charge at Annie but she kicked him in the face and sended him flying back. That was when more of them started charging at Annie, one by one. Annie kept beating them from left and right... Dropping them to the ground... I was surprised as I just continued watching from afar.

Arata mind: She isn't wasting any time beating them like flies... But... They probably plan to tire her out, probably explains that most of them aren't charging in and just watching and going in to attack more than 3 to 4 of them at a time.

I knew if this continued, she would get tired of fighting all of them and they'll see it as an opportunity for them to get the upper hand.... Then it hit me.

 I started to smirk due to me having an idea pop up in his head.

Arata mind: *smirk* Ooo this will be very interesting to see this play out.

As I continue seeing Annie is still beating the lackeys... Unknown to Annie, one of them that was on the ground, crawls to a metal pipe from behind and starts to get up and gets ready to charge at Annie. Then I decided to start my plan before this gets more out of hand. I walked towards the action with my hands in my jacket packets and everyone was distracted due to all the fighting going on and stopped and took a deep breath.

Arata mind: It's showtime.

I took one big deep breath and shouted.

Arata: HEY!!!!

Everyone stopped what they were doing and their gazes were now on me, including Annie's... Part 1 of my plan is to get their attention and it's looking so far so good. I chuckled to myself and smiled at them and gave them a greeting salut. 

Arata: Sup.

Third person pov

Everyone was just staring at Arata confused on who he is or why he's even here. Annie on the other hand looks at Arata and she starts to recognize him from her class.

Annie mind: This guy is in my class...Why the hell is he even here?

Everyone was still silent on why Arata was here and some even questioned if he's been here the whole time and they didn't notice, Hell some questioned who he was. Osanai broke the silence and spoke.

Osanai: Oi...What the hell are you even doing here kid.

Arata: ...

Osanai: *chuckles* As you can see this doesn't concern you at all... So my advice for you is to fuck off and leave!!

Arata stood still in silence facing the crowd and his hair covered his eyes. Osanai narrowed his eyes, annoyed and due to the fact he was being ignored.

Osanai: OI!! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME DAMN IT.

Still silence from Arata. Osanai then turned around and looked at one of his men and it was the one that attempted to wrap his arm around Annie.

Osanai: Hey Ishizaki... You think you know this kid or something.

Ishizaki: Hmm... I think so. The guy's name is Arata and he's a first year student. He attends the same school we go to. Some people say he's not to be underestimated due to him having experience in fighting.

Osanai: Oh really now. So Arata... Are you just gonna stand there and not talk or does one of us have to beat that thick skull of yours?

Arata continued to stay silent. He then removed his right hand out of his jacket pocket and he was holding his phone. Arata turned on his phone and started to dial to call someone. Everyone was still watching, including Annie, on what was happening right now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n whenever you see this symbol ( ) it means it's a call or telepathically.

Arata call: (Ah, excuse me. I'd like to call an ambulance.)

Everyone, including Annie, was confused as hell now that Arata was calling an ambulance.

Osanai: Uhh? A-an ambulance?!

Ishizaki: You seriously think your going to get-

Arata call: (Yea send in a few, I got a lot of guys that got beaten up. It's at the Edo river underneath the bridge.)

Osanai was already getting annoyed by Arata at this point. So starts to walk toward him.

Osanai: ALRIGHT DAMN IT!! YOUR LITERALLY STARTING TO FUCKING PISS ME OFF!!!

Osanai continued to walk toward Arata and he was still on the phone.

Arata: There are quite a few of them. How many? Well.

Arata looks up and he sees Osanai getting closer and closer to him.

Osanai: NOW YOU LISTEN YOU PIECE OF-

He was caught off guard due to him seeing Arata tossing him into the sky, Osanai gaze shifted to his phone that was tossed into the sky.

Arata : Tch. Dumbass.

Osanai returned his gaze to Arata but was suddenly,Arata delivered a powerful kick at Osanai, making him knocked out cold on the ground. Arata then looked up and saw his phone falling from the sky. He reaches his right arm to the sky and catches his phone. Everyone was just speechless that Arata took out Osanai in an instant, even Annie was surprised by this. 

Arata call: (Hello? Yea sorry but that, one of the guys tried to attack the person they were tryna fight... So back to how many guys there are? Let me see 10... 15 I would say probably 25 or so... How long? 10-15 minutes. Yes that works... Yes, their breathing. They're just unconscious, don't worry about that ... Thank you very much.)

A smirk appears on Arata's face. Some of the guys started to get chills down their spines.

Arata mind: I'll make it 6 minutes.

He hangs out the phone, puts it in his pocket. Without wasting any time at all, Arata blitzs toward Ishizaki.

Ishizaki: SHIT!!! YOU MOTH-

He was cut off by getting kicked in the guts by Arata, he then grabbed both of his shoulders and knee kicked him in the face .Arata hits Ishizaki in the face and the last hit sended him flying back towards the crowd. Everyone just continued to stand there and watch that he not only single handedly beat Osanai but now he beated Ishizaki. Annie was just speechless of what he was doing, then Osanai guys started to charge at Arata now.

Arata: Ohh!! Now you wanna fight!! THEN LET'S DANCE!!

As they tried to attack Arata, he was beating them one by one. One of them in the distance was rushing towards him with a pipe from behind. He noticed this and was getting ready to kick him, but Annie comes in and kicked his face that sended him flying back, 

A/n Replace Mikasa with Annie

Spinning and knocking him out cold. 

Arata's eyes widened a little as Annie helped him out as he gazed at her. Annie looks at him with a serious look.

Annie: You better have a good explanation at the end of this.

His gaze returned to the crowd, now that both him and Annie are surrounded by them.

Arata Oh don't worry... I'll explain at the end of it. But as of right now... Let's deal with all of them first. Think you can keep up.

Annie: Tch. Don't underestimate me damn it.

Arata: No one can do Annie... Alright then...  LET"S CONTINUE NOW, SHALL WE!!!

Timeskip

Exactly 6 minutes later both Arata and Annie panting heavily, as they both take a seat on the grass area. With Annie hugging her knees.

Arata: You know *panting* your hella good at *panting* fighting.

Annie: *panting* I can say *panting* the same to you too.

As they both started to calm down and their breathing became normal after a moment to catch their breath. Annie now looks Arata in the face with a serious expression on her face.

Annie: Now tell me. What the hell were you doing getting involved? 

Arata stares at Annie but shifts his gaze at the river and takes a deep breath before responding.

Arata: You can say that I just happened to be wandering around this area and that I heard all the commotion going on under the bridge, so I just took a sneak peak of what was happening and the next thing I saw... You kicking some serious ass... And I even wanted to do that little scheme I pulled off not too long ago... Plus, don't think I jumped in just cuz you're a girl and all and thought to yourself that you couldn't handle it on your own. Cuz to me and you just showed today. You can definitely take care of yourself, I ain't gonna snoop into your past and stuff or know your reason for fighting... But I can tell you worked hard to get the strength you have right now and you should be proud of that.

Annie: ...

Arata: If somehow no one can acknowledge your strength and the hard work you do.

Arata turns his gaze at Annie with a serious expression on his face.

Arata: I will.

Annie was caught off guard by this, she truly wasn't expecting Arata to say that at all. Her gaze turns to the river and she brings her face to her knees as she hugs them closer to her. Arata titles his head in confusion, thinking that he said too much. He turns his head to the other side and scratches the back of his neck.

Arata mind: Shit... Probably said too much... Or maybe I said something too personal to her or something, uhh damn it.

While Arata wasn't looking, little did he know that Annie was slightly blushing due to that fact that he acknowledged and him saying she would be proud of herself for the hard work she does to get the strength she has. She lifts her head up a little and looks at Arata, who is still looking away. Annie was about to say something to him, but they heard sirens in the distance knowing that the ambulance arrived.

Arata: Well what you look at that, they arrive.

Arata stands up and puts his hands in his jacket and turns and looks at Annie with a neutral expression.

Arata: I'll go talk to them and tell them what happened... You wanna stay sitting or tag along with me?

Annie: ... Might as well.

Annie gets up and they both walk towards the sidewalk, they see in their view of sight that an ambulance and even a police officer arrived.

Arata mind: *sighs* Well... This is truly something I never expected to happen today.

Small Timeskip

After Arata explained everything that happened to the police, Annie told her side of the story of what happened. Apparently Osanai and Ishizaki kept tailing her and threatened her if she didn't follow him, she regretted it. Obviously Annie knew that and that he wasn't a threat to her so she just went along with it since she would have easily handled it by herself, even if Arata didn't show up. Both Osanai and Ishizaki got arrested, since the two of them being the main reason for this whole problem. All of his guys got sended by Ambulances of how much damage Arata and Annie did to them. Arata thanks the police for the help and they can see them drive off.

Arata: .... What a day this turned out to be.

Annie: Agreed.

Both of them continue to stand their thinking back on what just went down. a minute of silent pass and what broke the silence was their stomachs growling. Both look to their opposite sides and slightly blush with embarrassment. Arata chuckles a bit.

Arata: Guess you haven't eaten yet?

Annie: Yea... You can say that.

Arata: I was honestly heading to get groceries for dinner today. But I was thinking of getting something to eat before heading to the grocery store.

Arata looks at Annie.

Arata: Wanna join me in getting lunch?

Annie glares at Arata with her neutral look.

Annie. Why? Won't you be considered if someone else from school saw us together? If word gets out of you being around me, you'll probably into the same situation I was in no-

Arata: So what... I can give a flying fuck on what people say on who I hang out with or if I do something that people find describing or annoying... Look Annie... I know you don't like being around people or even trying to make friends ... But in a way, we're kind of similar.

Annie: How so?

Arata: Trouble always finds us... Besides, I think we can get along pretty well.

Arata starts to walk a little and stops and turns at Annie.

Arata: You know... Trust is very difficult for some people to do. Earning trust isn't easy, nor is it cheap. Nor does it happen quickly. Earning trust is hard and demanding work. Trust comes only with genuine effort, never with a lick and a promise... So how about we both gain each other's trust and see what happens later on, and maybe that can help you to at least make some friends of your own... What do you say?

Annie was completely in disbelief of what Arata was saying, that he is willing to help her get along with others despite her not wanting to get involved with anyone's problems. He even wants to gain Annie's trust and become friends with her too. She stares at his eyes and she can see that he wasn't lying at all... Annie takes a deep breath and starts to walk toward Arata. She stops right in front of him and stares at him.

Annie: You sure really want to do this?

Arata: Yup and like I said, you and I can get along pretty well.

Annie: ... Sure why not... But to start things off as a way to helping me out, Lunch is on me and I ain't taking no as an answer

Arata: *chuckles a bit* Fine by me... Oh by the way, I never told you my name... The names Arata Kamada.

Annie: Since you already know my name, I might as well re-introduce myself... Annie. Annie Leonhardt.

Arata: Well then... Annie. *smiles at her* Let's get along and take it one step at a time.

Annie continues to look Arata in the eye and change her expression into a serious one.

Annie: Don't make me regret this.

Arata: Ohh believe me Annie... You won't.

They both start walking together and go get something to eat. As they walk, Annie was processing what happened today and now she begins to know who Arata is and gaining on another trust, later on becoming friends. While they continue to walk, unknown to Arata. Annie had a small smile on her face and deep down she was happy, something that she hasn't really experienced the feeling of it and that someone is willing to become her friend and wanting to gain her trust.

Annie mind: Your very interesting one... Arata Kamada.

A/n And that's a wrap part one of the prologue. Originally I was gonna make the prologue a big chapter, so you guys can enjoy longer chapter. Then I realize of how many images I'm using is too much and since the max images for each chapter is 20, I decided to slip it hopefully into two parts. Plus I feel like this would be a  good Idea to do. Also this is my first ever fan fic story I'm writing, so I'm still getting use to it. But I'll improve later on.

I will also make a Q/A and diffusion book, where you can ask me questions. I do have plans on making other anime fan fic and other shows as well. I already have a list that I plan on doing, I am currently doing the prologue for the stories and at least the first chapter of it as well.

I really like the anime and it was announced that it's getting a season 2. So I put this story on hold when I finish season 1. I'll resume it when season 2 gets release,  I'll wait for season 2 gets half way in of the season. 

One last thing I want to talk about is maybe some of you are questioning why I added Annie from aot, and other anime characters from different animes. I want to build up the story and add different anime characters to make it more interesting, for our Mc to encounter with. I do have a few other characters in mind that I don't usually see that often in fan fic besides from the anime they're from.

Anyways that's all for now and leave a vote if you want.

I'll see you in the next chapter. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

493 11 30
Ara Caul is living a double life. On one hand she's a failure orphan living under the care of the extremely wealthy Hunter and his family, on the oth...
138 14 9
When the fates of a PuRe untainted soul and an epitome of Evility known of it's mercilessness & cruelty will cross each others path in a really unexp...
75 0 6
Have you ever thought that the present reality can be predetermined and constantly monitored by the dark forces of the future world with the only aim...
8.3K 607 32
【COMPLETED】 ✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞✖✞ Akane had just moved to Kyoto and her brand new school, Mikajike High School. She has had a personal secret that...