Black Lagoon: Ghost

By JaCobBcRaZy

"You must decide... decide what you think is worth fighting for..." Ghost is a former spec op that prefers to... More

Bio: Ghost
Chapter 1: Another day in paradise
Chapter 2: Wild Goose Chase
Chapter 3: Ring-Ding Ship Chase
Chapter 4: Old Memories
Chapter 5: Die Ruckkehr des Adlers
Chapter 6: Eagle Hunting And Hunting Eagles
Chapter 7: Time To Kill Some Nazis
Chapter 8: Church of Violence & a Familiar Person
Chapter 9: Task Force 1-4-1 Reunites & a Child in Need
Chapter 10: The Hidden Enemy & The Lovelace Child
Chapter 11: Yellow Flag Shootout & Unknown Memory
Chapter 12: Ghost vs Bloodhound & The Shocking Discovery
Chapter 14: The Brit Twins & a Day With Her Before The Next Job
Chapter 15: Lock'n Load Revolution
Chapter 16: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 1
Chapter 17: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 2
Announcement
Chapter 18: All A Set-Up & A Small Talk With The Russian
Chapter 19: A Good Old-Fashion Bar Fight & The Rising Storm
Chapter 20: Frost's Bootcamp & A Ghost's Signal
Black Lagoon: Christmas Special (Roberta's Dream)
Chapter 21: Preparation & Task Force Stalker
Chapter 22: Operation 'Just Cause' Part 1

Chapter 13: Michaels's New Relationship With Two-Hands & Rorke's Next Plan

1.1K 12 25
By JaCobBcRaZy

Roanapur- Ghost's Apartment- Morning...

POV: Ghost

Ghost: *Sigh* (I fuckin' hate this.)

In his apartment, Ghost was sitting on a chair next to the kitchen table. After taking off his shirt and mask, showing his scarred and toned body. Eda was sitting by him, stitching the bullet wound on his right shoulder that he got from Roberta. Ashara was sleeping on the couch with Riley curled up beside her.

It's been hours after the fight with the Bloodhound. But the only thing on his mind is how Roberta and Garcia know his name and why they act like they just found their loved one that has been missing for years. But that doesn't matter to him.

Eda: You almost had her back at the port. I'm sorry I let this happen when the Russians got Ashara and me.

Ghost: Don't blame yourself. It would've happened sooner or later when I was battling against the Bloodhound. That fuckin' Russian bitch. Using Ashara as a hostage, who does she think she is?

Eda: Don't tell me you're going to war against the Russians. *Wipes the blood off his wound* I would hate to see you and your team get-

Ghost: I won't. She knows that if she ever does that again, she will lose everything she has built, and her empire will fall, just like every empire throughout history.

Eda: That's good to hear. (Thank the gods. Suppose a war broke out here if he and his team got involved. Shit, this place will be a total mess.)

She finished stitching on his wound and wiped the blood off with a wet cloth. Ghost stands up and rolls his right shoulder, stretching it.

Ghost: Thanks.

Eda: No problem, Tyler.

Ghost: Besides all the talking from you, you are good at this kind of stuff.

Eda: *Grins* What could I say, Ty. It's who I am, and don't forget; I used to be a soldier too.

Ghost: Right. I haven't forgotten.

He walks to Ashara and gently picks her up from the couch, and lays her down on the bed. From behind, Riley hops onto the bed and curls beside her. He used his finger to remove some hair strands from her face and tucked them behind her ears. Ghost walks back to the living room before closing the door behind him. He sees Eda, who is now comfortably sitting on the couch, with a grin.

Eda: That was very kind of you. You're like a father, looking after his child.

Ghost: Still practicing. The girl has been through a lot. I ask Laswell to give me any information about her. Hours later, she told me the girl came from an orphanage in the US, somewhere in Florida. And the parents were unknown. The Cartel must've taken her and brought her here for trafficking.

He sat beside her and crossed his legs on the coffee table.

Eda: Shit. I feel sorry for her. Even if she's quiet, she is a sweet girl.

Ghost: You two got along?

Eda: We did. She is very generous and kind. And very good with her hand signals. We didn't talk much, but enough to get to know each other. *Smile* She likes me.

Ghost: That's good to hear. You finally made another friend here in this messed-up city.

Eda: I sure did.

It was all quiet for a moment.

Eda: You're a good man to her, you know.

Ghost: Am I?

Eda: You are. She speaks highly of you, and you are very protective of her. It's rare to see this coming from you. You are indeed a good man, Tyler.

Ghost: Yeah, but sadly good men don't live long in these troubled times.

Eda: Don't say that, Tyler. True, good men die quickly, but men like you are hard to kill. You are nothing like them.

Ghost: I hope you are right, Eda.

Eda: *Sigh* What about the Bloodhound? You know, one day, she'll come back here and try to take you back to Venezuela. She isn't going to give up that easily.

Ghost: I know. And when she does, I'll happily send her to her early grave. I don't care if I am the lost eldest son of her master or her loved one. She deserves to die for what she did and has taken from me.

Eda: I hear you, Ty. If she does come, then shit. She is out of her goddamn mind. She can't beat you. You already proved it.

Ghost: Aye.

Eda: Hey... *Takes off her sunglasses* Tell me something, Ty. And be honest with me.

Ghost: Go ahead. I'm all ears.

Eda: Do you remember anything? When you were a kid or anything like a flashback?

Ghost takes a minute, thinking about her words. He remembers a flashback of two kids hanging out on a tree in the middle of the night. He recognizes one of the kids. The kid was a girl with dark purple hair, pale skin, and blue eyes. It was none other than the Bloodhound.

Ghost: I think I do.

Eda: What was it?

Ghost: I see two kids hanging out in the middle of the night near the tree. They were on a farmland a few yards away; there was a small mansion. *Rubs his forehead* It felt so familiar. It felt like I'd been to that place before. And the girl has the same appearance as the Bloodhound. But the boy looks familiar also, almost like I'm staring at a mirror.

Eda: Are you sure? (Shit. Don't tell me the bitch might be telling the truth.)

Ghost: I am. But it doesn't matter. I don't care if it's real or not. I don't care if I'm from a noble family or friends with the Bloodhound. It doesn't mean anything to me. All that matters is my team, Ashara, you, and a few others I care about.

Eda: *Slight smile* If you say so, Tyler. Does that mean you are not going anywhere if the Bloodhound tries to bring you back to Venezuela?

Ghost: Like I told you before. You and the rest are the ones I care about now, and no, I'm not leaving you guys in this fucked up world.

Eda: Good.

She gave him a peck on his cheek.

Eda: I'll be heading back to the church. I'll see you around.

Ghost: Likewise, Eda. Oh, and one more thing.

Eda: *Eyebrow raised* Hmm?

Ghost: Ask Roach out already, will ya?

Her eyes widened in surprise, and a slight blush rose. She was caught off guard by his response. Eda likes him indeed, but she also has her eyes on Roach. Roach is a good man and quite handsome, in her opinion. Roach is also a close friend of hers throughout their military life, and they always contact each other.

Eda: *Almost stutters* Wha... What are you talking about, Tyler?

Ghost: Oh, don't you act like you don't know. Besides me, you and Roach have known each other for a very long time and always give each other googly eyes. I know you have a thing with him.

Eda: How did you know?

Ghost: It wasn't hard to notice. And I know you too much, Eda. Thanks to that big mouth of yours.

Eda: *Sigh* Of course... But what if I don't want to? What if I chose someone else?

Ghost: Someone like..?

Eda then crawls over to Ghost while looking at his grayish-black eyes. Ghost didn't react to this but kept staring at her. Getting close to his face, she gently kisses him as he returns the favor, adding tongues. As they were making out, she gently pushed him down onto the couch, making him lie down flat on his back and getting on top of him. Ghost placed his hands on her soft ass making Eda moan softly. The two then broke the kiss, getting some air.

Eda: *Breathing softly* I'll think about it. But for now, let's enjoy ourselves.

Ghost: I thought you were heading back to the church.

Eda: That could wait, handsome. I want another shot at you and that bad boy of yours~. And besides, you deserve a reward for almost killing the Bloodhound.

Ghost: (I swear this woman will be the death of me.) *Chuckles* I like the sound of that.

Eda: *Smirks* Good... Are the walls soundproof?

Ghost: They are.

Eda: That's good. That means we don't need to worry about waking up Ashara.

Ghost: Yeah.

The two then slam their lips together as the heat builds up. Ghost lifts her by her legs and carries her to his room before closing the door behind him. The two began to enjoy each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Day later...

At Michael's apartment...

POV: Michael

In Michael's apartment, Michael and Revy are on the bed, passed out and naked. Their lower body covered with a blanket sheet.

(Without the clothes)

Michael's eyes then open up slowly, and the first thing he sees is the gorgeous "Two-Hands" lying beside him. Still sleeping, a few strands of her hair are in front of her face, and she has a slight smile. He gently moves the strands of hair off her face with his finger and tucks it behind her ear.

He then sits up on the edge of the bed and stretches out his arms, making some pops. But then he felt soft hands wrapped around his torso and heard Revy's calm and seductive voice next to his ear.

Revy: Morning, handsome~.

Michael: *Looks over his shoulder* Morning, beautiful~.

The two gave each other a warm smile before pecking each other's lips.

Michael: I hope I wasn't rough on ya.

Revy: You weren't. It was perfect and felt good. (The first one was a fucking nightmare, but I wanted to move on from that and get on with it. At least I did with him.)

Michael: Are you okay with this? Being in a relationship wasn't your thing. What if Dutch finds out about us? I don't want to make things difficult for you.

Revy: You don't need to worry about Dutch. If he does find out about us, I'll take care of it. And I wasn't ready to be in a relationship till now. I want this. Do you?

Michael: Yeah... I do too.

Revy: *Smiles* Good.

The sexy female gunslinger gives him light kisses on his shoulder and back. She then tenderly kisses some scars that he has on his back while her hands get a good feel from her good-looking man, feeling his abs and chest. She gently grabbed his leather necklace and two-ring pendant still around his neck.

Revy: So tell me, Mike. Where did you get this necklace? It seems essential to you.

Michael: *Grabs her hand gently* My father gave me this necklace when I was little, back in New York.

Revy: What was your father like?

Michael: He was nothing special, but he is one helluva father I had growing up.

Revy: Hmm?

Michael: He was a Vietnam War veteran who served about five years as a Green Beret in the US Army. He did over about 50 operations in the country and earned the Medal of Honor for his bravery and service to his country.

Revy: *Whistle* Sounds like your old man is a badass back then.

Michael: He still is today. A year before he left the war, he got wounded during one of his operations and was sent to the hospital.

Revy: What happen?

Michael: He took a bullet to the back to protect his fellow team member. He was the captain of his team.

Revy: That's very brave of him. Taking a bullet to protect his team.

Michael: Yeah. He was stubborn, but he cared deeply about his team and always put himself first before others. *Kisses her hand* After arriving at the hospital, that's when he met my mother. She was a nurse.

Revy: A nurse, you say?

Michael: *Nods* She was in charge of looking after my dad and checking his state. The two started to get close, and their feelings for each other grew. After the military, they got married and lived in New York.

Still listening to him, Revy grips his hand slightly. She then thought of how his parents and life were different from hers. In her childhood, she lived in a world of hate, fear, and darkness. She has been abused, raped, and tortured. And she still can't wipe the memories of her dark past.

But ever since she met Michael and after enjoying their night together last night. She didn't have any flashbacks of her dark past. It's like Michael is the only person to wash away her dark past and bring comfort to her life. She liked him and didn't want to let go of this feeling. Even though he is a former spec op, he still has his humanity.

Revy: How are they? Are they, you know?

Michael: They're ok. He used to work for the CIA for a while until he moved on to some else. Now my father owns a boxing gym back home a trains people and professional fighters. My mother, on the other hand, became a doctor and worked in a hospital.

Revy: *Slight smile* It's good to see that your family likes to stay active back home.

Michael: Of course.

He then looks over at Revy and sees she is in her thoughts. Michael thought momentarily that she must be thinking about his life being different from hers. Revy told him about her past, and he felt sorry for her. There was a little argument when he told her he was sorry, but they talked it out and moved on.

Michael: *Reassures* Hey, are you alright.

Revy: I'm fine... I was in my thoughts earlier.

He turns his body toward her, and their faces are inches apart. Their eyes met, staring deep into each other's eyes.

Michael: *Soothing* Are you sure?

Revy: *Softly* Yeah~.

Feeling each other's breath, they gently kiss each other as their tongues intertwine. Still kissing, Michael gently pushes Revy down flat on the bed for Michael getting on top of her.

(Lemon Alert ⚠️)

As the two are making out. Revy's hands started to explore her man's back muscles, getting a good feel of his muscle. Michael's right hand then gropes Revy's left breast, making her moan. She then wraps her bare legs around his waist and rubs her entrance against his now-hardened rod.

The two separate their lips as a string of saliva is connected. The two breathed soothingly as they stared at each other with lust and passion.

Revy: *Giggles* Hard already, Mike? I'm surprised to see that you still have some energy in you.

Michael: *Chuckles* I'm a man full of surprises, love. *Grins* Ready for round two?

Revy laughs at his response when suddenly, she feels his cock rub against her entrance, arousing her more.

Revy: Come on, Mike, make me feel good~. I want to feel you again.

Already lined up at her entrance, he slowly inserts his hard rod in her. Now fully in, they let out a satisfied moan, feeling electricity throughout their body. He then starts to thrust in and out to start the hot sex.

Feeling his hard rod going in and out, she digs her nails into his back and slightly bites his shoulder. As she was doing that, he let out a groan full of pleasure as he gripped her hips and lifted them slightly off the bed, and started pounding her.

Revy: *Moan* Holy shit! This feels so fucking good! Don't stop!

As the hot sex heats up, the two slam their lips while they continue to fuck each other. After minutes of getting pounded, she sat on his lap, still having his rod in her.

Michael: *Breathing heavily* You're fuckin' fantastic, Rev. I can't get enough of you.

Revy: You too, Mike. Your dick is so damn hard. You're going to make me cum again.

Michael: I'll make you cum again, love. *Slaps her ass* Come on.

She bounces onto his cock and lap, feeling his stiff rod going deep into her womb. Skin clapping each other, he grabs a handful of her ass, making her moan excitedly. With a final slam on his rod, the two yelled out in pleasure as they came. She could feel his hot seed in her womb as the two breathed heavily.

(Lemon ended)

The two crash onto the bed as they snuggle, feeling the sweat and wet skin. Revy lay beside her man while running her hand on Michael's sweaty chest.

Revy: That got us in the mood.

Michael: *Grins* A perfect way to start the morning. I would love to do this again if you are down for it.

Revy: *Giggles* As long as no asshole doesn't know about us or our relationship, then we're good. But I would love to do it again.

Michael kisses her lips before he whispers to her.

Michael: No argument there~.

She giggles at his seductive tone. She then stands up and grabs his hand.

Revy: Come, I'll help you wash up.

Michael: *Tease* Ooooh, what's this now? An invitation to show me the true comfort of heaven.

Revy: *Rolls her eyes and smiles* If you think of it, I'll make your dreams come true.

Michael: Heh. *Smirks* I like the sound of that.

He stands up off the bed and lets Revy take him the shower and wash each other.

1 hour later...

After they finish cleaning themselves up, Revy and Michael are lying down on the couch next to each other as they are having a cup of Bacardi. And they are watching a movie called "Aliens."

Revy: *Snuggles onto Michael's chest* I can't believe you watch this kind of movie. *Laughs a little* But I do love the action and drama of this type of movie.

Michael: The second one is my favorite of all the alien movies.

Revy: *Grins* Let me guess, your favorite part is when Hudson nearly shit himself when Bishop was doing a knife trick on him. What a crybaby.

Michael: *Chuckles* He sure is. Even if he's a badass Marine, he still complains like a child in high school.

Revy: (I like this. I like where this is going. I don't want this to go with him.) Hey, promise me something, would you? *Slight blush*

Seeing her slight blush, he wraps his arms around the girl's waist and pulls her close. Making her giggle. He looks at her amber-brown eyes and listens closely to what she is about to say.

Revy: Promise me that you don't leave me. I don't want to lose this feeling that is going on between us and our relationship. I don't want to lose you or leave me alone in this world. *Grips his hand* Can you keep that promise.

For his response, he brings her in for a tender kiss. Revy's hand then runs through Michael's dark brown hair, feeling the softness of his hair. After about a minute, they separate as they are gasping for air.

Michael: I'm not going anywhere, Rebecca. *Grips her hand* I promise that I'll never leave you in this cruel world we live in.

Revy: *Calm tone* Glad to hear that, Michael.

The two hug each other, embracing their warmth and love. They really do love each other when they get to know each other. Revy wasn't expecting to be in a relationship with someone like Michael, who is fun, brave, and a good man. Michael was also happy to have someone like Revy in his life. She might be a hardass sometimes, but deep down, she is a good woman. She doesn't show it.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

Michael's phone was going off on the coffee table before him. Revy looks at him curiously. Michael grabs his phone and sees who's calling. It was Kate Laswell.

Revy: Who is it?

Michael: It's Laswell? Our boss. (I haven't heard her for a while. Where has she been up to?)

Revy: (Boss..?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rorke's hideout- outside of Roanapur

POV: Rorke

Rorke: Are you sure?

Right now, Rorke, the leader of the Al-Qatala, is talking to Stain in his office. Stain is explaining to Rorke the fight between Ghost and the Bloodhound.

Sitting in his office, Rorke listens to Stain's report on the fight.

Stain: Aye. I've witnessed the entire fight. If it's true, then Ghost is the lost son of Diego Lovelace, but he doesn't remember his past. *Menacing Grin* But I must say, the fight was brutal and fun to watch. Ghost is as dangerous as ever, just like his mentor.

Rorke: Of course he is. The stories of him are real and impossible to believe, like a myth.

Rorke crosses his legs on top of his desk.

Rorke: We can't forget theirs more than one Ghost out there that is just like him. He is one of the best.

Stain: *Little excited* Does that mean we're hunting a Ghost?

Rorke: No!

Rorke puts his feet down and sits up straight.

Rorke: Hunting him is a fool's game, and we are not killing any Ghosts. And he's not "a" Ghost; he is "the" Ghost—the most dangerous and lethal killer in the world, just like his mentor... and me.

Stain groans in annoyance as he kicks a chair next to him. But he still follows and respects Rorke's decision.

Stain: What about the Lovelace family and the Bloodhound?

Rorke: The family doesn't concern me now. But I have a plan for the Bloodhound and to use her to our advantage.

Stain: And this plan of yours?

Rorke: We give her what she wants—but not Ghost, but rather something that could help her out. Ghost is too powerful for her, and she is obsessed with bringing him back to her. And I know a perfect place and someone to start.

Rorke then grabs a folder inside his desk and sets it on top before opening it. It reveals a middle age man with blonde hair wearing a fancy suit and carrying a briefcase. It's the ambassador who works for General Shepherd.

Stain: The ambassador? If I have to guess, he works for General Shepherd. *Looks at him* the man who ruined your life.

Rorke: *Clenches both of his hands in anger* Yeah. This ambassador has close ties with Shepherd and has some important files in him. We keep taking down Shepherd boys the closer we get to him. Like we always do.

Stain: What kind of files?

Rorke: That I'm not sure, but it does have some operations it carries. That Task Force 1-4-1 and Ghost will be involved. Maybe. But if they are, the Bloodhound should know.

Stain: (I see where this is going.) You're testing them. You want to recruit them for our cause and to kill Shepherd.

Rorke: That's correct, my friend. I need powerful allies when we kill Shepherd and Shadow Company. I want to put Ghost and his team to the test. I want to see The Bloodhound on her full might against Ghost. As for his team, I want you and your men to spectate them and see what they are made of.

Stain: *Scoff* What am I now, Huh? Your little spy bird or something? Why should we recruit these men?

Rorke then looks at Stain with a serious look.

Rorke: It's because we have the same enemy and the person we hate most in this world. And did you forget it was Shepherd that made you who you are today?

Stain looks down at the ground as he starts to remember his past. Remembering what Shepherd did to him. Releasing a dark and menacing aura.

Rorke: A freak.

Stain's hands started to roll up into a fist.

Rorke: A psychotic killer.

Stain exhales a calming breath trying to remain calm.

Rorke: A monster. A weapon. An assassin. And also... "A Ghost Killer."

The last name causes Stain to throw a hard punch at the desk. To Rorke's surprise, the man's hand went through the desk, and he pulled it out. Stain looks at Rorke with a menacing glare that would send shivers to anyone but not Rorke.

Stain: *Anger* He did this to me! He made me who I am! And I'll have my revenge and have his fuckin head on a silver plate!

Rorke: *Calm* You'll have your revenge Stain and mine. And don't forget I saved you from that hole back in Afghanistan when you were injured and left for dead. Shepherd wants both of us dead because of what we learn about his dark secrets that others don't know. And fuck all of our lives.

Stain takes a minute to settle down to calm himself before speaking.

Stain: Ghost will not agree to this or his team.

Rorke: if we show them proof, they might have second thoughts and join us. If not, we'll let them be, or if they get in our way, *sigh*, then we'll kill them.

Stain: *Raise a brow* Simple as that?

Rorke: *Nods* Simple as that. But let's hope it doesn't come to that because we'll lose our valuable aid against Shepherd.

Stain: Indeed.

Rorke: Now, are you good with the plan?

Stain: Yeah. I am.

Rorke: Good. *Stands* It's time to make our move before our enemies do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Days later...

Venezuela- Lovelace's Mansion- Nighttime...

POV: 3rd person

In the garden, Diego Lovelace, the head of the Lovelace family, is seen sitting on an outdoor table and chair with his hands on his head. Ever since Roberta returned with Garcia, they told him what had happened and the discovery of Tyler Lovelace. He was shocked and happy at first that his lost son had been found, but his happiness drew down when Roberta told him what Tyler had become. This saddened him, and he blamed himself for not protecting his wife and child. He couldn't believe this. His son became a dangerous and trained killer.

He then pulls a small picture from his pocket and looks at it. It was him, his son, Tyler, and his wife, Catherine.

Diego: (I'm sorry, Cat. I've failed to protect you and Tyler. What kind of father am I?) *Placed his thumb on Tyler* (Tyler, what have you become?)

???: Master..?

He looks over his shoulder and sees Roberta approaching him, wearing her maid outfit and having a sad expression. He knows Roberta is close to Tyler and loved him when she was little. He could see that Roberta had been in pain since the discovery of Tyler.

Diego: Roberta, are you alright? You seem troubled.

Roberta: ...I'm alright, master. I just came here to see how you are doing. You've been quiet for quite some time.

Diego: I'm doing just fine, Roberta, but please don't lie to me. Is it about what happened back at Roanapur?

She looks away from him and shuts her eyes, remembering what happened at Roanapur. She can't stop thinking about it. Tyler is Ghost all along, and he doesn't recognize her. It was like somebody had wiped out his memories and turned him into a monster. The Tyler she knew would never become a killer, just like when she was part of FARC. She became depressed in the past two days, and the depression draws more weight on her.

Roberta: What happened to him? *Looks back at Diego with sadness* Who did this to him. He has become a monster.

Diego: I don't know, Roberta. Garcia asks me the same question as you did. *Sigh* I have failed.

Roberta: Master..?

Diego: I was supposed to protect and watch over my wife and child as all fathers should. *Looks down at his feet* But I failed misery on that. Cat is gone, and Tyler has become something I could never imagine. I've been searching for my son since that terrorist attack in D.C., And I couldn't save him. What kind of father am I? Catherine would blame me for this.

Roberta: Master, please don't say that. You're a good man and the wisest person I have ever met. Catherine would never blame you. Tyler needs to be saved from himself before it's too, just like when you saved me that day.

Diego: I want to believe that, Roberta. I really do. But I don't know if that could happen. Whatever you say is true, that means it is impossible. He doesn't know who he is and where he came from. I pray every day that my son will be found and brought back home. *Clench his hands together* But it became the opposite.

Roberta: (I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.)

Diego: I'm sorry, Roberta. I wish to be alone for a while.

Roberta: I understand, master.

She walks out of the gardens and walks down the halls. Walking down the aisle, she enters her room and shuts the door behind her. She grabs the necklace Tyler gave her and looks at it with sadness.

A single tear comes out of her eyes. She then takes off her maid outfit and heads to the shower. She turns on the hot shower and sits down against the tile behind her with her knees close to her head and arms wrapped around it. Then memories of her childhood appear when she plays around with Tyler and, importantly, has her first kiss. She misses it and misses Tyler.

Roberta: (I'm sorry, Tyler. I'm so sorry. You don't deserve to be in pain or a monster.)

She also blames herself for what she did that made him like this when she shot that girl back in Colombia. But she wants to save him and bring him home before he brings more harm to himself.

Roberta: (But I promise I'll save you as your father has saved me. You deserved a second chance and a normal life. I'll bring you home, and we'll be family like we once were. If anyone stands in my way, they'll meet my wrath and be sent to the farthest pit of hell. I swear)

She then sees a Ghost in her head with glowing red eyes and a menacing aura.

Roberta: (And I'll kill the demon controlling you and free you, my Love.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Months later...

Unknown location...

POV: ???

Mask Man: Scarecrow.

Scarecrow: What is it?

Mask Man: Rorke and Stain have been spotted in a shit-hole city called Roanapur with the Al-Qatalas. And we have more good news.

Scarecrow: What will that be?

Mask Man: Tyler Miller is there with his team.

Scarecrow: *Smirks* (Tyler, you son of a bitch.) That's one hell of good news. Prepare the team. We're going on the hunt and bringing Rorke in for questioning.

Mask Man: Understood, boss.

The Mask Man left the gather the team.

Scarecrow: (It'll be good to see you again, Tyler. But I wish Simon were still alive. But I need your help. We all do.)

Elias T. "Scarecrow" Walker

Continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293 26 12
[ CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT ] Former SAS operative Dustin Pyle delves into a mission of a lifetime when he winds up in Roanapur and is hired by the inf...
2.4K 46 6
Y/N (female) x Simon "Ghost" Riley Simon "Ghost" Riley is a cold hearted man. He finds you annoying and a pain in the arse(ass). Or that's what he w...
471 26 8
Ghost is assigned on Night Watch for a small area and sees a woman who sparks his dark desires. **TRIGGER WARNING**
93.1K 2.6K 29
WARNING: This story contains dark themes that is NOT meant for younger folks. There are trigger warnings on chapters that need them, so please read a...