"π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ 𝐴𝑀𝑓𝑒𝑙...

By bigbahongaloos

Tommy had just recently moved homes. The one he left was one full of memories. Not good ones, but not necessa... More

π‘œπ‘›π‘’
π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖π‘₯
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑑𝑒𝑛
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘œπ‘›π‘’
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-𝑠𝑖π‘₯
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘œπ‘›π‘’
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-𝑠𝑖π‘₯
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘œπ‘›π‘’
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-𝑠𝑖π‘₯
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦-π‘œπ‘›π‘’
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦-π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦-π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦-π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

357 16 32
By bigbahongaloos

TW// cussing (I think?), running away, yelling, crying, being chased, maybe some slight panicking?
I think that's all

3rd person POV
Three days later

Tommy was, yet again, in the sitting room. But this time, he wasn't alone. Techno and Wilbur were both with him. The television was on, but Tommy wasn't paying attention to it.

He was sitting there, hoping Phil would notice that they were "somehow" out of milk so the three would leave in order for Tommy to get out.

Spoiler: Tommy dumped the milk down the sink. Yes, it was wasteful, but he cared more about his freedom than the milk.

Tommy sat there, picking at the black polish on his nails that he put on so they wouldn't think he wasted their money. Honestly, though, Tommy thought it was a slay look.

"Hey, boys?" Phil asked, walking into the room. "Hm?" Techno replied. "Which one of you drank...the whole carton of milk?" Wilbur, Techno, and Tommy looked at each other with confused faces, although Tommy's was fake.

"Uh, wasn't me. Milk makes me sick, you know that." Techno said. "I don't really like milk. Plus, I never go in the kitchen." Tommy lied. "Not me." Wilbur shrugged.

"So the milk just grew a pair of legs and ran off?" Phil asked. "Guess so." Wilbur said. Phil rolled his eyes, looking at Wilbur. "What?" Wilbur asked. "Milk makes Tech sick and Tommy's never in the kitchen, Wil."

Wilbur argued that he hadn't touched the milk, and Phil didn't believe him.

This was very humorous to Tommy.

Techno looked over at Tommy, raising an eyebrow. Tommy repressed a smile. Techno noticed and chuckled to himself, shaking his head and looking away.

"Come on, Wil, we're going to buy more. You wanna come with, Techno?" Phil asked. "Sure." Techno replied.

It's as if a lightbulb appeared over Wilbur's head. He looked over at Tommy with a knowing face, like he knew Tommy had done something with the milk so he'd be left alone. Tommy just scrunched his eyebrows, mouthing, 'what?' to Wilbur, acting confused as to why he was being given the evil eye.

"Do I have to go?" Wilbur asked, looking back at Phil. "Yes, you do." Phil replied.

Wilbur sighed, getting up from where he sat. The three slid their shoes on.

"We'll be back in an hour." Phil said to Tommy, who nodded.

As they left, Wilbur gave Tommy a look. Tommy shot him a toothy smile back.

The door shut and Tommy sat completely still for a minute or so until he heard the car start. He got up, running over to the window, watching the car pull out of the gravel driveway and drive down the dirt road surrounded with tall trees.

Tommy's heart began to race as he ran through the house to 'his' room, grabbing the rucksack out of the closet. He put the box of hair dye and plastic gloves into the bag. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and put it into the bag, worried that it may fall out of his pocket. He then put his earbuds in the bag as well.

He looked around the room, making sure he hadn't forgot anything.

He spotted the flower in the window.

Then he got kind of sad.

Wilbur had picked that for him, and Wilbur was so kind to him.

He had to make it up to Wilbur somehow.

He grabbed the flower and left the bedroom, going down the hall into Wilbur's. He sat the flower on Wilbur's dresser, and grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper, writing out a small note for Wilbur.

Then he left the room, shutting the door.

He wasn't sure how long he'd be walking until he found people since he was going in the other direction than what the three always got in, so he ran into the kitchen and grabbed a few bottled waters and a couple of apples, shoving them into the bag.

Then he went back into 'his' room.

He opened the window, the fresh, midday air filling his head. He hadn't had fresh air in weeks.

Then Tommy heard a car. He froze. It definitely had not been an hour.

He heard three doors open and close and then the sound of three people stepping up onto the front porch.

Tommy had two options.

One; stay for now and don't risk it until next time.

Or...

Two; get the hell out of here now.

He chose the second option.

As the front door opened, Tommy kicked out the window's screen.

꧁꧂

Down the road, a minute or so prior, Wilbur was given the knowledge that Phil was making him pay for the milk and whatever other groceries they got while they were out.

"Oh, I uh, I didn't bring my wallet." Wilbur said. It wasn't a lie. "You always bring your wallet, though." Techno replied. "Yeah, you get coffee like every time we're out." Phil added.

"God, I'm sorry, we can just turn around. We haven't been driving five minutes, have we?" Wilbur said. He was actually fine with going back, because he had a bad feeling about Tommy.

So, they turned around and headed back home.

They pulled up to the house, and got out of the car. They stepped up onto the porch, going inside.

Wilbur saw that Tommy was no longer in the sitting room.

"Hey, Tommy, we're back! Wil forgot his wallet!" Phil yelled, getting no response. "Tommy?" He yelled again.

The three exchanged glances.

Except they were all thinking different things.

Wilbur thought Tommy had gotten away. Phil assumed that Tommy was maybe listening to music and didn't hear him. And Techno...well he assumed the worst. He though Tommy had gotten into the medicine cabinet again.

"Tommy!" Wilbur called, speed-walking through the house to Tommy's room. The door was open, so he went in.

He saw Tommy's open window with the screen kicked out.

"Oh, you little..." He paused. He wasn't necessarily mad or upset with Tommy. He knew Tommy didn't like it there, and that, legally, they had kidnapped him. Tommy was never really happy there.

Wilbur went over to the window, seeing Tommy running in the opposite direction that they usually drive in, and disappearing behind the trees.

He deserved to be free.

"We're going after him." Phil's voice said from the doorway. Wilbur turned around, seeing him there with a look of anger mixed with worry. Wilbur just nodded slightly.

"Can I get my wallet?" He asked. "Be fast." Phil replied, walking away to probably get in the car.

Wilbur jogged to his room, trying to give Tommy a good head start before they began to go after him.

That's when he saw the flower and slip of paper on his bed. He walked over, picking up the paper.

"Wilbur,
Sorry I'm going without a goodbye. I was afraid
you'd stop me from going.
The only reason I may have stayed was because
of you, since you're so kind to me, but I really
can't stand being cooped up like that.
Plus, you technically kidnapped me.
Yes, I'm still on about that.
I can tell you do actually somewhat care
about me for whatever reason, so take the flower to
remember me.
Thanks for all of your help ♡︎
- Tommy"

Wilbur stared at the paper for a few more moments, slightly smiling to himself. He sat it back down, grabbed his wallet, and ran out of his room, back outside.

And then the chase was on.

꧁꧂

Tommy knew Wilbur had seen him from the great distance, but it's as if he didn't really mind. Like Wilbur was alright with Tommy going.

Tommy heard a car. He looked behind him as he jogged, seeing the small, green car that the three rode in. Tommy was far from the tree line and dirt road, but the trees were small and easy to see through.

He saw Phil looking into the trees, searching for him.

Tommy took off running. He did not make it this far just to start back at the very beginning. He thought Phil saw him, because the car sounded like it sped up.

Tommy, wearing shorts and a t-shirt, got his arms and legs scratched up on twigs and prickly bushes as he ran. He heard his name being yelled, but he didn't slow down for anything.

Suddenly, Tommy was knocked from his feet, slamming down onto the ground on his back. His arm was being held up by his rucksack that was stuck on a low-hanging branch.

Tommy heard three car doors open and close. He looked through the trees, seeing the three walking around. Apparently they noticed how he randomly disappeared.

"Do you hear or see him running? No, you don't. He's probably hiding behind a tree." Phil's voice said. Tommy didn't know who he was talking to.

Tommy thought he was about to get caught so he started to panic. He'd be lying if he said he didn't shed a few tears.

He quickly scrambled to he feet, pulling on the rucksack's fabric against the branch.

"He's right there." Techno's voice said in a very calm, annoyed way. Tommy tore the bag from the beach, sure he made a small hole in it, and took off running again.

"Tommy! Tommy, stop! It's ok, come back, we can talk about this!" Phil yelled after him.

Tommy's legs hurt. He hadn't been outside in weeks. He'd barely walked, let alone run. He glanced back, seeing that Wilbur was trying to chase after him, but Phil was stopping him and pulling him back to the car so they could follow Tommy faster.

Tommy felt bad about Wilbur. There was just something about him that Tommy liked, and also something about him that Tommy thought was strange. Like Wilbur didn't even like living there himself.

Tommy knew he was being followed closely behind, so he went far deeper into the forest to where he couldn't see the road, so he knew they couldn't see him. He ran in a straight line so he wouldn't get lost or go in a circle and end up back where he started.

He could see light through the trees ahead of him. His legs ached and his lungs burned. He hoped it was somewhere safe.

He burst through the tree line, seeing a small neighborhood. The closest one to him was white with baby blue and green shutters. There were potted plants all over the porch, and you could see thin, white curtains hanging from the inside through the windows.

It was a two leveled house (above ground). It was one where you have to go up a lot of steps to get to the front door.

So that's what Tommy did.

Words: 1,805

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 151 23
π™±πšŽπšŽπš™ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš™ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš™ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš™ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš™ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš™ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš™...πš†πšŠπš›πš—πš’πš—πš: π™΄πš—πšπš’πš—πšŽ π™΅πšŠπš’πš•πšžπš›πšŽ...πš†πšŠπš›πš—πš’πš—πš: π™΄πš—πšπš’πš—πšŽ π™΅πšŠπš’πš•οΏ½...
38K 1.2K 18
[COMPLETED] All his life, Ranboo hid the existence of his little sister for her protection. They've been through a ton of family trauma and they will...
29.7K 955 14
With that Tommy saw the flickering light fly closer to Tubbo, but in a fast motion, Tommy jumped in the way putting himself in front of the flying un...
141K 4.4K 55
Tommy has been an orphan for about 6 years now, ever since his parents were viciously murdered at age 7. So far, he's made three friends in his life...