Crush

By JMPalmer

Oliver Pierce. Basketball player. Popular. Tall, blonde hair, handsome. Asher Williams. Football player. Pop... More

Crush
Grades
Home
Talk
Ask
Follow
Party
Remember
Liam
Annoying
Staring
Moment
Weird
Diner
Game
Image
Bruised
Sleepover
Pillow
Hate
Sure
Avoid
Nick
Admit
Gay
Secret
Questions
Plan
Break-Up
Forgive
Want
Ready
After
Care
Mom
Dumped
Bleachers
Worry
Mirror
Shock
Thanks
Meet
Boys
Photo
Cookies
Alone
Bed
Drama
Different
Sunshine
Shower
Reality
Caught
Out
Trouble
Run
Beaten
Broken
Future
Weak
Failure
Skip
Phone
Confused
Understand
Sneak
Aaliyah
Friend
Honest
Scandal
Free
Stranger
Call
Fuss
Rush
Love
Later

Room

3.2K 93 3
By JMPalmer

Oliver

I leaned against the wall and pulled at the collar of my shirt and looked down at the phone in my hand.

Scrolling through my contacts, I stopped at Dad's number and pressed the dial button. He should be eating breakfast right about now. Lifting the phone to my ear, I listened to it ring a couple of times before he answered.

"Hey, Dad." I smiled down the phone. "How's it going?"

"Ollie!" Dad almost shouted down the phone to me. I pulled the phone away from my ear slightly. "It's all good here, my boy. How is it in Florida? How did your tour go?"

"It went really well, I think. This place is impressive." I pulled at the collar again as it rubbed my neck. Ugh, I really needed to get out of these clothes. I was getting hot. "I saw a couple of the professors. They liked the recommendation from Asher's dad that you got for me." I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. "I think it's all good."

"That's great!" Dad shouted down the phone. I pulled the phone further away from my ear. A couple of people walked past me and raised their eyebrows at the way I was holding my phone. I just grinned at them. There just wasn't enough time in the day for me to explain my dad to anyone. "Listen, if you get into that college and you move to Florida, I'm coming with you! I could do with living in a warmer town! It's too cold here!"

I risked bringing the phone to my ear. "Dad, you don't have to shout down the phone, you know. I can hear you."

"Oh." His voice sounded quieter instantly. "Was I getting too loud for you?"

I chucked. "You could say that."

"Oh. Okay. Is this better? Can you still hear me?" His voice was just above a whisper now. From one extreme to another.

"Yeah, I can hear you." I pulled at my collar once more, trying to get it away from my hot neck. "So, you wanna come live in Florida with me and Liam?"

"No, not with you and Liam. Just ... in a warmer place. I'm too cold here, Ollie. My old bones don't like the cold any more."

I scoffed. My dad wasn't that old.

"But," he continued, "I wouldn't live too close to either of you. I don't want to get in your way. Cramp your style or anything, you know. I know how you kids like your own space."

"I don't really have a style for you to cramp, Dad."

He laughed. I smiled. It was good to hear him laugh. He'd been working so hard these last few months that I'd almost forgotten I even had a dad.

"What does Asher think of the college?" Dad asked. Me and Asher had opted for different tours as our majors wouldn't be the same when we started at the college.

I glanced at the restroom door opposite from where I was standing in the hallway. The cool air conditioning was blowing a pleasant breeze across my face. I pulled the collar of my shirt away from my neck to let some of the cool air massage my skin. "I think he likes it here."

"I don't think you kids have anything to worry about. You'll both get in."

I smiled at Dad's optimism. "Thanks, Dad."

Suddenly, the restroom door in front of me opened and Asher walked out, a huge grin on his face.

"I gotta go, Dad." I stared at Asher, standing in the doorway in a fitted white t-shirt and charcoal grey pants that complimented his skin colour and brought out the shine of his green eyes.

He looked beyond gorgeous.

"Uh, Asher's just come out of the bathroom and we're ... uh ... gonna go get something to eat." I couldn't keep my eyes off of Asher as he walked slowly towards me, the fabric of his t-shirt moving against the muscles in his arms, chest. Yeah, I wanted something to eat, but I wasn't thinking about food right now.

Wow.

Just ... fucking wow.

"Okay, Ollie. You boys have fun. See you tomorrow night."

Dad hung up, but I barely noticed as my full attention was on the handsome guy in front of me.

"Hi." Asher smirked at me, completely aware of the fact I was drooling over him.

"Hi," I breathed, still gripping my phone to my ear. "Um, what, uh, what do you think of the college?"

He cocked his head. "I like it." Pointed to my phone, he smiled. "I heard you wanted something to eat." He raised his eyebrows. "What do you fancy?"

"You." It came out before I could stop it. I gulped, watching his reaction as his facial expression moved from cocky to surprised ... back to cocky.

Grinning at me, he leaned forward until his face was almost touching mine. Reaching up, he pulled my hand holding the phone away from my ear and peered into my eyes.

"Well, then." His voice was deep, barely above a whisper. "Let's go some place where you can eat as much as you like."

*****

The hotel room door clicked shut behind us and Asher pushed me up against it.

Grabbing my hands, he pinned them above my head as he pressed his body against me, leaning his face so close I could almost touch his lips.

Almost.

His heated gaze bore into mine as he rubbed his crotch against me. The hardness in his pants brushed against my cock, sending shockwaves along my spine. A moan escaped my lips in response.

Leaning forward, Asher pressed his lips to mine, kissing me fervently.

Warmth rushed through my body. His tongue ran along my bottom lip before he nibbled on it. I gasped and he saw his chance to slide his tongue into my mouth and deepen the kiss.

I balled my hands into fists above my head, his fingers tightening around my wrists as he kissed me, swallowing my moans. He pushed himself against me, almost as if he was trying to push me through the door. I was caged in. And I liked it.

Completely.

The air con unit hummed to life, blowing cool air into the room, but I didn't feel it. All I could feel was the warmth of Asher's body, the heat of his kiss, the love he was pouring into me.

My dick was straining in my pants, begging to be released, stroked, teased. I ground against him, trying desperately to bring his body closer, to seek the friction I needed.

My breathing was heavy. My heart was knocking a happy rhythm against my ribs, while my legs felt weak, knees barely keeping me up.

My senses were alive, filled completely with Asher - thoughts, touch, taste. Nothing else mattered right now. There was just me. And him.

All of him.

His tongue glided against mine, explored all of my mouth, like it had done so many times before, taking what it desired, leaving me breathless and wanting more.

Asher pulled away, and then pressed his forehead to mine, panting heavily. I reluctantly opened my eyes, only to be met with his hooded green ones.

We stared at each other, unable to talk while we caught our breath. I noticed there were flecks of gold in his eyes that couldn't be seen unless he was up close, and they contrasted perfectly against the dark colour of his skin.

Flawless.

Perfect.

Beautiful.

He slowly released my wrists and brought my arms down to rest at my sides. He laced his fingers with mine, squeezing, releasing, squeezing again.

He leaned back slightly to kiss my cheek, my nose, my other cheek. He reached up to kiss my forehead, then ran his nose along mine.

I scrunched my nose up.

"Cute." He nudged my nose again with his. "You hungry?"

I was. But the only thing that I felt would satisfy my hunger right now was him, so I shrugged, a little disappointed that he was thinking of food right now.

"Wanna go somewhere to eat?"

I shrugged again.

"Shall I call room service?"

I thought about it. Room service meant that we didn't have to leave this room. Room service meant that I could still have my fill of Asher.

I smiled and nodded. He grinned back.

"Great. Let's order grilled cheese. I noticed some bottles of water in the fridge over there." He gestured to the fridge near the drawers as he walked away from me and towards the hotel phone sitting on the desk. I watched him move and admired the way his t-shirt fitted his muscular frame, the pants cupping his ass.

My heart skipped a beat.

I walked a little further into the room. Taking a seat on the edge of the bed, I took off my shoes, just as Asher hung up the phone after placing our order.

Turning to face me, he ran a hand over his hair and kicked off his shoes. "Food should be here in about forty minutes." He sat beside me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"What do you want to do till then?" He smirked knowingly at me.

Grinning back, I stood and pushed him down till his back hit the mattress. Standing over him, I gazed into his eyes, saw the lust come rushing in. Keeping eye contact, I reached down slowly and unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper.

Hooking my fingers around the waistband of his pants, I gently eased them down his strong legs. He held his breath, propped himself up on his elbows, watching me from under hooded lids.

Tossing his pants across the room, I reached up and stroked the bulge in his boxers. His eyes fluttered closed as he let out a breathy moan.

Feeling his hardness caused my own dick to throb.

Fuck.

Grabbing his boxers, I pulled them down his legs slowly, watching his face as his cock sprung free. He gasped.

Throwing his boxers to the side, I sank to my knees and nudged his legs to open them wider, settling myself between them. His eyes opened and focused on me.

I tore my gaze from his and turned my attention to his cock in front of me.

My mouth watered.

He'd gone down on me many times before. It was time I repaid the favour.

And I was looking forward to it.

Licking my lips, I grabbed him in my hand, squeezed the base slightly and felt him pulse. He gasped again. Using my tongue, I licked a stripe from base to tip, feeling him shudder under my touch.

Unable to resist wanting to taste more of him, I sucked him into my mouth and kept going until he hit the back of my throat.

Shit.

He was huge.

Blinking a couple of times to get used to the sensation, I pulled him back out of my mouth, only to take him back in straight away.

I hollowed my cheeks and sucked.

He moaned.

Fuck

Taking him out of my mouth again, I licked from base to head, nibbled at the tip, then licked down the other side.

Using my hand to pump his cock, I kissed and licked the inner thigh of his left leg. From the corner of my eye, I could see him gripping the bed sheets tightly between his fingers.

Sucking on the skin of his leg, I increased the speed of my hand, making sure I rubbed every inch of his dick.

Asher moaned, his body shaking, his legs twitching.

I moved my head back to his cock. In one move, I took him into my mouth, right to the hilt, until my nose hit the base of his stomach. His scent was stronger here and it surrounded me, taking me past the point of being turned on.

My eyes started to water because of his size, but I wasn't put off. I just wanted to taste him, to feel him in my mouth, to make him come undone as he had done to me many times before.

I slid my tongue along his dick as I pulled him out slowly, only to push him back in, my tongue sliding the other way.

I peeked up at him to find him watching me, his mouth open, panting heavily. He was biting his bottom lip in anticipation, waiting for me to continue my adoration of his body.

Impressed that I was making him feel like this, I slid him out of my mouth and back again once more, again, again and again.

I continued to bob my head up and down to the rhythm of Asher's moans. His body was shivering, his legs were trembling.

One of my hands was guiding him into my mouth, the other was gripping his thigh, squeezing, rubbing, kneading the skin.

I felt his hand in my hair. He brushed it, then grabbed it as he let out a long, loud groan.

"Fuck, Ollie." His voice was quiet and deep with lust. "I'm not gonna last much longer."

Sucking him hard, I felt the fist in my hair tighten, the muscles in his leg flex. His hips bucked in time with my head movements, meeting me thrust for thrust.

He growled.

Fuck.

That sound was ....

My cock throbbed, aching to be touched.

Taking my hand off of his leg, I unzipped my own pants and fought them down my butt. My dick twitched as I gripped it, desperate for release.

I rubbed myself in time with the bobbing of my head. Each time my nose hit Asher's stomach, I took a breath as best I could, to breathe in his musky scent.

Shit.

I wasn't gonna last much longer either.

His hand clenched in my hair, pulling it. His leg muscles spasmed. His grunts were loud.

"Ollie," he moaned. "I'm gonna ... I'm ... I ..."

He roared out my name as warm liquid filled my mouth.

Realising what had happened was enough to push me over the edge and I groaned loudly as I could with Asher's cock still in my mouth as I came in my hand.

Yes.

Swallowing, I pulled him out of my mouth and sat back on my knees.

I felt ... satisfied.

Content.

My face felt hot, my heart was flipping, my stomach felt warm.

He'd tasted sweet and salty. And I wanted more of it.

Looking at Asher through heavy lids, I saw his own hooded eyes, cheeks flushed, lips parted. His chest was rising and falling with his laboured breathing.

He chuckled as his arms gave out and he lay on his back on the bed.

I leaned forward, lifted his shirt and placed a kiss on his bare stomach.

A knock at the door.

"Room service."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 11.7K 53
ROMANCE *Jasper continues to watch the man play around on his own in the river. Splashing thin air and washing himself of his dirt and blood stained...
243K 9.6K 54
"Theo. If I'm not mistaken? Isn't this yours?" He extended a hand, holding my penguin printed handkerchief. My eyes couldn't have gotten so wide. I q...
183K 4.9K 40
"Remember this - don't fuck up my life more than you already have, pretty boy. You're gonna regret it." Even while knowing that he felt nothing towar...
1.1M 53.4K 92
This story is complete ✅ 'I look at the back of the boy, sitting in front of me and his shining tousled hair. Before I can even realize what I'm doin...