The Enchantress² | N + E Mika...

Door Kinky_BabyGirl14

-Book 2- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. ... Meer

Authors Note
Banner
Characters
Preface
Chapter 1 - Return of the Heretic
Chapter 2 - Unanswered Questions
Chapter 3 - Of Witches, Secrets, and Family Ties
Chapter 4 - The Unseen Protector
Chapter 5 - Reunions and Confessions
Chapter 6 - Morning Surprises and Midnight Revelations
Chapter 8 - Bound by Chains, Freed by Fury
Chapter 9 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 10 - The Davina Problem
Chapter 11 - A Game of Memories
Chapter 12 - A Vengeful Reunion
Chapter 13 - Revelations and Complications
Chapter 14 - A House Divided
Chapter 15 - Gifts, Betrayals, and Threats
Chapter 16 - Between Dreams and Reality
Chapter 17 - A Miracle and a Tragedy
Chapter 18 - Protecting the Future
Chapter 19 - Reclaiming the Kingdom
Chapter 20 - A Heretic Unleashed
Please Read
Chapter 21 - A Night of Revelry and Mayhem
Chapter 22 - A Game of Truth and Consequences
Chapter 23 - A Dangerous Gamble
Chapter 24 - Monsters Within
Chapter 25 - Making Choices
Chapter 26 - A Moment of Peace and a Desperate Plan
Chapter 27 - Thanksgiving Surprises
Chapter 28 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 29 - Love, Loss, and the Power of Family
Chapter 30 - The Unwanted Alliances
Chapter 31 - Desperate Choices and the Unraveled Truth
Chapter 32 - The Sacrifice Play
Chapter 33 - Moving Forward with a Smile
Chapter 34 - Forever a Mikaelson
Chapter 35 - When the Past Comes Knocking
Chapter 36 - A Lethal Game of Secrets
Chapter 37 - Interventions and Confessions
Chapter 38 - Chains and Revelations
Chapter 39 - Magic, Miracles, and Mikaelsons
Chapter 40 - Deceit, Confrontations, and Magical Showdowns
Chapter 41 - The Unfinished Prophecy
Chapter 42 - Family Under Siege
Chapter 43 - The Mindscape Connection
Chapter 44 - The Resilience of Phoebe Mikaelson
Chapter 45 - The Society of Shadows and Saviors
Chapter 46 - Fighting for Control
Chapter 47 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 48 - Happily Ever After?
Chapter 49 - In the Name of Love
Chapter 50 - Promises and Lullabies
Chapter 51 - A Message from the Grave
Chapter 52- A Family Scattered
Chapter 53 - Flames of Desperation
Chapter 54 - Back From the Dead
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Blades, Magic, and Mikaelson Shenanigans

Chapter 7 - A Desperate Plan

955 32 0
Door Kinky_BabyGirl14

Dozens of vampires have congregated in the courtyard of the compound, where they all talk amongst themselves and drink. All the vampires form a circle as they wait for the announcement of who the first fighters will be.

"Felicia and Otto!" Marcel announces.

Felicia and Otto fight while the rest of the vampires cheer them on. At one point, it appears that Otto has the upper hand, but ultimately Felicia wins the fight by wrapping her legs around his neck and twisting her hips to snap his neck.

Klaus vamps into the courtyard and behind Felicia, snapping her neck. As Felicia falls to the floor the whole room goes silent as they look at Klaus.

"Good evening! I'd like a word." Klaus says up to Marcel, who had been watching from a balcony that overlooks the courtyard.

"What do you think you're doing?" Marcel asks Klaus, unamused.

"It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs!" Elijah says, sternly as the crowd parts for him and he walks towards the middle where Klaus stands.

"We've come here for the girl. Give her to us, or we kill everyone here." Elijah informs Marcel.

"Starting with you." Elijah adds his tone unwavering.

"You two got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands." Marcel says to the two of them, unimpressed by their disruption.

Klaus smiles fakely at Marcel as he questions, "Your home, is it?"

"The girl! I will not ask again." Elijah demands angrily, no longer in the mood for pleasantries.

"I assume you're talking about Phoebe? About yea high, Dark hair, killer attitude?" Marcel describes Phoebe as he moves his neck subconsciously as he remembers his meeting with her. 

Klaus catches the slight movement and smirks at it.

"Who is she, anyway?" Marcel asks curiously.

"She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends." Klaus says as his smirk grows.

"Well, I ain't got her. And before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier. I was feeling nostalgic, so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave but imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl, Phoebe answered the door and we exchanged... words. But that's it. If you don't believe me, your welcome to look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her. But the question that I'd ask is: if Phoebe isn't here, then where is she?"

Elijah and Klaus look towards each other at Marcel's question.

Marcel dismisses the crowd of vampires before instructing some of his inner circle to fetch a witch and bring her to the compound.

Elijah and Klaus sit on the chairs in the courtyard and Elijah's leg starts to bounce as they wait.

"Elijah, would you stop that. I am sure Phoebe is fine. If she wasn't, she would have sent a distress pain through our link." Klaus tells Elijah as he leans back in his chair.

"That would mean that she left on her own accord and we both know she wouldn't run. She promised. No more running. All that means is that someone has her. Someone who wants to do harm to her or us. So, maybe you should start being more concerned and stop telling me to relax." Elijah points out to Klaus, upset.

Hayley wakes up and finds Tyler standing over an unconscious Phoebe.

"What are you doing?" Hayley asks as she tries to move towards them but finds that her wrists and her ankles.

Tyler ignores Hayley as he moves to prop Phoebe against the post.

Hayley looks around the shack as she asks, "What is this place?"

"The armpit of Louisiana." Tyler says as he stands and walking to Hayley.

"Why did you attack me and take Phoebe from her own backyard?" Hayley asks.

"It's not her backyard, it's Klaus'! You have shacked up in that mansion with both these psychos. A long way from the girl I've met in the Appalachians, helping other werewolves." Tyler barks at Hayley, angrily.

"Tyler, I'm sorry. But a lot has happened since the last time I saw you."

"You mean that Phoebe's pregnant? A hybrid baby. Yeah, I know all about it. You are living and helping them both with their schemes. What happened to the girl that was all for helping out the underdog?" Tyler asks as he squats in front of Hayley.

"She grew up and realised that the world is unfair. I realised that I like being on the winning side. I am getting the answers I need because for once people are putting me first. Whatever you think you're doing, you know that whole Original family has made some sort of promise with Phoebe or something to keep me safe. You hurt me and they'll kill you."

"What makes you think I'm afraid to die?" Tyler asks with a challenging smile.

"You may not be afraid of death but you should be afraid of what Phoebe will do to you when she wakes." Hayley tells him.

"I am not to worried about that." Tyler says as he pulls out a baggy of herbs from his pocket, "Got this from a witch that was with a pack I was running with."

Hayley looks at baggy and hides her smile as she does.

Elijah and Klaus sit in the courtyard and look at some of the vampire fighters that are still milling around the compound.

"Not the most attractive community, are they?" Elijah comments.

"You do realize they can hear you?" Klaus tells him but has an amused smile.

"You do realize I don't care?" Elijah says as his leg continues to bounce.

Marcel walks back into the courtyard followed by a few of his vampires that are escorting a witch with them.

"You know, Elijah, I liked you better in that box." Marcel says before looking at Klaus.

"But Klaus, my sire, you I owe the world, and I always show respect to my elders. If your special lady friend is missing, you could benefit from the help of a witch. And, since I control all the witches in this town, I'll grant you one little locator spell. Sabine's the best guide in the Quarter. Need to find someone? I guarantee, she's your girl." Marcel says as his vampires shove forward Sabine with map in her hand.

Elijah ignores Klaus and Marcel, looking at Sabine as she takes a seat in the chair next to him.

"Can you find her?" Elijah asks her.

"I can try but if Phoebe doesn't want to be found than there is nothing I can do." Sabine tells me.

Sabine flattens the map on the table as Klaus brings his attention over to them.

"There are many ways I can track her but I think the best way to find her is to track the baby instead of Phoebe." Sabine explains.

Elijah nods his head in understanding as Klaus bites into his wrist and lets his blood drip onto the map.

Sabine does the spell but the blood doesn't move. Sabine looks at the blood in confusion as Elijah and Klaus watch it expectantly.

They look up at Sabine as she stutters out, "That's not possible. Something is protecting the baby. Stopping me from tracking it."

"Phoebe?" Elijah asks as Klaus sighs out, "We got a fucking dud for a witch."

Sabine gives Klaus a dirty look before answering Elijah, "No. I know Phoebe's magic. This magic is something entirely different."

"How do we find her then?" Klaus questions.

"I can try normal tracking spells but Phoebe has been in hiding for so long that I am sure the spells to stop mine, are probably ingrained into her skin." Sabine tells them.

"What about our link? You could use us, our link, to track her." Elijah suggests as his panic starts to peak through his mask.

Sabine thinks it over for a moment before nodding. Elijah takes her nod and bites into his wrist, pouring his blood with Klaus's on the map.

Sabine stretches her hand at each of them. Elijah immediately grabs hers while Klaus looks at it sceptical.

"Niklaus." Elijah warns.

Klaus looks at Elijah before rolling his eyes and joining hands with Sabine.

Sabine starts the spell and both brothers throw their head back as their link takes strain.

Klaus and Elijah open their eyes again but find themselves no longer in the courtyard of the compound. Instead, they find themselves in a dimly lit cave.

"Where the bloody hell are we?" Klaus asks as Elijah looks around the cave.

Klaus notices something on the wall of the cave as their light source swigs over it. Klaus towards it and stands right in front of the carvings he had spotted. He runs his hand over them as he asks behind him.

"Why do these look familiar?"

Elijah joins him where he stands and studies the carvings.

Klaus is right, he had seen them before.

They both had.

"These symbols are the same as the ones on Phoebe's hand." Elijah tells him as he looks away from the wall and to Klaus.

"Wherever we are, it is related to Phoebe somehow." Elijah states.

Klaus takes a step away from the wall and looks behind them, into the void. As he stares into the darkness at the dim light a thought comes to him.

"Her haven." Klaus mumbles.

"What?" Elijah asks as he looks in the same direction as Klaus.

"When Phoebe was attacked by the witches, she told me and Rebekah about a place. She called it her haven. It's built around the place that the witches held her all those years." Klaus tells Elijah.

"And you think this is that place?" Elijah questions.

"There is only one way to find out."

Klaus vamps forward into the darkness, towards the dim light. Elijah sighs out, wanting to get back and find Phoebe before following after Klaus.

Klaus and Elijah run until they meet a barrier.

This barrier is different from the one Phoebe was stop by, it's much further from the light.

Her minds first defence against intruders.

"Dammit!" Klaus mutters out as he hits the barrier with his fist.

"Niklaus! Focus! We need to get out of here." Elijah demands.

"We don't know how we got here in the first place. I knew we should have never trusted that witch." Klaus shouts clearing getting upset as he starts to pace.

"Klaus?"

Elijah and Klaus whip their heads towards beyond the barrier, in the direction that the calling had come from.

"Phoebe?!"

Elijah calls out in the same direction.

"Elijah! Klaus!" Phoebe voice cries out.

Klaus and Elijah see shadow cross the barrier and they follow it with their eyes.

Phoebe runs towards their voice until she can see them in the distance.

Everything stills for Elijah and Klaus, making them sigh out and turn in defeat until a hand bangs on the barrier.

They turn in that direction and see Phoebe, with her hand flat against the barrier and a look of relief on her face.

Klaus and Elijah's expression soon matches hers as they move to stand in front of her.

"How are you here?" Phoebe yells through the barrier.

"We are trying to track you." Klaus tells her.

Phoebe scrunches her brows in confusion at why they would be tracking her.

"What is the last thing you remember?" Elijah asks her, bringing her attention to him.

"I kicked Marcel out after choking him out with my magic when I heard a howl. I went into the backyard to investigate when I felt something was wrong but everything after that is blank." Phoebe explains to them.

"You are in danger, love." Klaus warns Phoebe which starts to freak her out.

"What?" Phoebe says alarmed.

"We think someone has kidnapped you. We are trying to track you but have been unsuccessful so far. We need your help so we can get your location." Elijah puts more delicately.

Phoebe nods in understanding and closes her eyes while muttering something. As she does, the barrier between them starts to fall which allows Elijah and Klaus to vamp to Phoebe.

As they wrap their arms around her, they find themselves back in the courtyard but Phoebe's voice still lingers in their ears.

"Find me."

Marcel enters the Davina's attic room with a large canvas bag over his shoulder. Davina sees Marcel and steps away from the canvas, frantically.

"Marcel, something is happening. There is a witch doing magic in the Quarter." Davina tells him.

"Oh, no worries. That one is Marcel-approved!" Marcel reassures Davina.

"Besides..." He adds before dropping the sack onto the floor.

"Got something else for you to handle!"

Davina looks at the bag intrigued as Marcel opens open the bag and reveals Josh. Josh gets his bearings but when he sees Davina, he gets scared and shuffles a little back.

"Oh, no. Y-you're the super-witch." Josh stutters out in terrier.

"Say hi to Josh." Marcel says to Davina.

Davina looks at Josh confused before looking back at Marcel, asking, "Why would you bring him here?"

"Josh has a problem. Klaus compelled him to spy on me." Marcel tells her as he forces Josh up off the floor and onto a chair near them.

"I can't have that. So, I thought, 'I'll just kill Josh' then I thought, 'Killing a vampire? That would be breaking my own rule.' Smart thing to do is to flip Josh. That way, he can tell Klaus whatever I want. He could even spy for me. All we gotta do is wipe away that compulsion. So, what do you think?" Marcel explains to Davina.

Josh looks at Marcel stunned. Marcel thinking it's because Josh was stunned over his idea. But really, it's because Josh is shocked about how right Phoebe had been about Marcel and his thinking.

"I can make him forget what Klaus told him. But the more Klaus said, the more it is gonna hurt." Davina says honestly.

"Hmm. Probably gonna hurt a lot. Josh?" Marcel says with a smirk which for a moment reminds Josh of Klaus.

"I-I'll do it. Anything." Josh stutters out but pauses as he feels the paper in his pocket in against fingers.

"Yes." He says again as he thinks through what Phoebe had told him as he grips the paper tight.

Davina holds up a hand and starts to remove Josh's compulsion. Josh's vision starts to blur, and he begins to shout out in agony. Marcel watches for a moment before he leaves Davina to do her thing.

Josh curls into a fetal position on the floor of the room while she works on magically wiping Josh's mind of Klaus' compulsion. Josh screams out in agony but musters up enough strength to mutter out,

" Wait. Phoebe..."

Josh is cut off as he screams and grabs his head.

Davina stops her magic when she hears Phoebe's name.

"What did you say?" Davina asks him.

"Phoebe... she told me..." Josh gets out as he tries to regain some sense as the pain from Davina's spell still lingers in him.

"She said what, Josh?" Davina asks him.

Josh blinks a few times before registering what she had asked him.

"Phoebe, she predicted this whole thing. She said that if Marcel figured out, I was being compelled by Klaus that Marcel would take me to a young witch. I am guessing that is you." Josh explains as he sits back and goes to grab his heads.

Josh pulls the folded paper out and looks at it before offering it to Davina, "She said I should give this to you and tell you it's from her." Josh adds.

Davina hesitates before taking the paper and unfolding it, reading what Phoebe had written for her. Davina smiles at the paper and Josh looks at her.

"What does it say?" Josh asks Davina, curiously.

"It's two spells with a note." Davina says as she holds the paper.

"What the note say?" Josh as he tries to buy time before going back to that pain.

"She wrote that she knows how painful stripping compulsion can be and how she knows I won't be able to stand the screams you will make as I do the spell so she gave me some spells. One to easy the pain for you and another to get rid of the compulsion faster so that I don't have to listen to your screams for long."

Josh smiles a little at that and Davina looks at him.

"What's she like?" Davina asks Josh.

"Huh?"

"I mean you were under Klaus's compulsion you must have been around Phoebe a lot. What is she like?" Davina elaborates.

"Oh. Phoebe is scary but she is also nice." Josh says.

Josh readjusts himself in his chair and goes on, "I mean like this one time, Klaus wanted me to bleed out another vampire but I didn't know what I was doing. She came downstairs and total helped me out. She cut his neck and dug her fingers into him than suddenly the guy started to bleed from everywhere. Phoebe treated me with kindness and is always understanding when I don't know things that Klaus thought I should. Always willing to help me and answer any questions I might have about the supernatural world."

Davina looks at him with a contemplating look before looking back at the note with a smile.

Tyler walks over to a bag in the corner and pulls out a large syringe which makes Hayley's eyes widen in fear.

"What are you doing?" Hayley screeches in fear.

Tyler looks at Hayley before moving towards Phoebe, crouching in front of her body.

"Tyler, please. NO! Tyler!" Hayley begs.

"Klaus destroyed everything good in my life! I'm gonna take away the thing he wants most!" Tyler shouts towards Hayley.

Tyler jams the syringe into Phoebe's stomach and draws out some of her blood. Phoebe moves but Tyler doesn't see the movement and focuses on removing the syringe from her body and fulling another.

Tyler vamps over to Hayley with the syringe in his hand.

"Your turn." Tyler tells her, jamming the syringe into Hayley neck and quickly snaps her neck before Hayley can say anything.

Tyler goes back to the bag to grab something when Phoebe's eyes open. Phoebe looks around quietly and sees Hayley's body. Phoebe can't hear a heartbeat from her and shuffles up when she feels a  pain in the belly. 

Phoebe sees some dried blood and her body starts to shake.

Phoebe's eyes glow purple as she looks back at Tyler.

I pull my arms and legs without much struggle as my restraints break and I stand, marching over to Tyler.

I grab Tyler by the back of his neck and pick him up. Tyler obviously didn't realise that I was awake because he looks shocked.

I throw him across the room and he hits the wall hard. Tyler quickly recovers and glares at me.

"How are you awake? I gave you enough herbs to put a person in comma." Tyler asks me.

I smirk at him and scrunch my nose up as I say, "Experience."

Tyler lunges at me with his teeth bared but I catch him by his throat, unaffected by him.

I push my hand through his chest and grab his heart and Tyler splatters out, "Kill me."

I smirk at him again and lean forward, "Now where would the fun be in that."

I pull my hand out his chest and grab the syringe of herbs behind me, injecting only a third of the mixture into Tyler and dumping him on the floor.

"What did you do to Hayley?" I ask him as I move towards Hayley.

"I injected her with your blood. She died with your blood in your system, the same blood you share with your hybrid baby." He tells me.

Tyler's eyes widen at that and looks at me, "Why did I tell you that?" he yells as he gets back onto his feet.

"Those herbs can be used as truth serum if only a small amount is used." I tell him as I check over Hayley.

"You're trying to turn her into a hybrid? That's impossible!" I tell him as I stand again.

Tyler lunges at me again but I push him back into a rusty hook in the wall with my magic as Hayley regains consciousness.

"Who told you that hybrids could be made with my baby's blood?" I demand from him.

"I've been running with wolf packs all over the country. One of them was tight with a witch. She had nightmare visions about your baby and how Klaus could use its blood to make an army of hybrid slaves." Tyler spits out at me.

"I am sick of these witches and their premonitions about my baby. It's just a baby!" I say, furiously as I use my magic to start to blow every blood vessel in his body.

Tyler screams out in pain as he struggles which digs in hook further into his back. A thought crosses my mind and I stop my magic.

"How can you be so sure Klaus knows what the baby's blood will do?" I ask him.

"What do you think? Klaus Mikaelson, killer of men, women and puppies, all of a sudden wants to be a daddy? He's got an ulterior motive. Hybrids can walk in the sun. Their bite is lethal to vampires. They'll take over New Orleans by the end of the week. And you know what's going to stop Klaus then? Nothing." Tyler informs me.

"You are a bitter man, Tyler. And you are wrong." I tell him.

"How can you be so sure?" Tyler questions me with a glare.

Hayley groans and I look behind me towards her. I vampire to her and crouch next to her as I offer her my wrist. 

Hayley drinks from me and I hold her as she does.

Tyler struggles on the hook before he gets off it while I am still checking on Hayley. Tyler vamps to me, sinking his teeth into my shoulder  and I groan before elbowing Tyler in his face.

"Run, Hayley!" I shout and Hayley takes off into the woods.

Tyler stands up again and growls at me.

"That baby isn't making it out of here alive." Tyler threatens.

"That where you are wrong. The only person who isn't going to make it out alive is you." I promise him.

As my eyes glow purple again.

Tyler looks like he is going to attack but instead he bolts out the door and into the woods.

I swear and shake my head before vamping out into the woods as well as I follow. I run between the trees in search before someone grabs me around the waist but as they do I grab my knife holding it to their throat as my back hits their chest.

"Forgive me! I thought you were in danger. It appears I was mistaken." Elijah says smiling.

I smile when I see him and put my knife back in its place before turning around. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer, kissing him deeply and roughly.

"Let's go home." I mutter against his lips.

"As much as I want to do that there is something we must deal with first." Elijah tells me as he interlocks our fingers and drags me behind him, back towards the shack.

I see Klaus waiting at the shack with a sulking Hayley siding next to him. I smile when I see him and let go of Elijah hand, vamping to him but Elijah's grip tightens which stops me. I give him a confused look but Elijah doesn't say anything and just continues to walk towards them.

"There the two of you are! I see you've found our wandering heretic. Perhaps you could shed some light on the situation because she appears to be a hybrid and I didn't sire her." Klaus points out.

"As if you didn't know!" Hayley shouts as she rips her arm out his hold and marches over to me and Elijah.

"Ahhh, well, aren't you two fast friends? Oh, come on, then. What kind of horrible accusation have you conspired to levy against me?" Klaus asks, unamused as he looks between Hayley and Elijah.

I release Elijah's hand and step aside a little, looking between Klaus and Elijah.

"What is going on here?" I ask.

"Tyler Lockwood brought Phoebe here to test a theory."

Klaus nods at Elijah to continue while I close my eyes as I know what was about to happen.

"That the blood of her child could be used to sire hybrids. He claims that you knew that. Furthermore, that you intended to use this knowledge to build an army." Elijah continues.

"Who told you that?" I ask him and Hayley puts her head down in guilt.

"Oh, for fuck sakes." I mutter out.

I step between Klaus and Elijah, raising my hands between them.

"Enough of this nonsense. Klaus has done nothing but abide everything you have asked of him when it comes to this child, Elijah. He may not be exactly jumping to do everything when it comes to her but he is trying and that is all I asked for. To think that this allegation which was seen by a witch is true, speaks volumes of how you are seeing this situation. I am tired and have half the world after my baby. All I wanted was to have the men I love just to be there with me. Fight alongside me to stop them. Instead, they fight with each other."

I lower my hands and shake my head as I do.

"Phoebe..." Elijah says, his tone showing guilt.

"No! I am done. The two of you settle this on your own. I am going home. Neither of you bother coming back until you have settled this." I sigh out, exhausted.

I go to walk away but I remember something and turn back, going back into the shack to grab the other syringe filled with my blood. I have it in my hand when I walk back past them and vamping out the woods.

I walk back towards the compound and Delilah, Ezra and Rebekah stand outside the compound. I roll my eyes as I could see the questions in their minds from where I am.

"Are you okay?" Delilah asks as I walk up the stairs to the house.

"Fucking peachy."

"Where is Hayley?" Delilah follows up with as Rebekah asks, "Where are Klaus and Elijah?"

I stop and sigh out, putting on a pissed smile, "Don't know and at the moment don't particular care either." I tell them both.

"Phoebe, What hap-" I cut Ezra off as I push the syringe filled with my blood against his chest.

"Now you can have your happily ever after." I tell him before walking into the house and up to my room, sealing the door of my room behind me as I do.

Tyler and Marcel sit at a table in the bar room while a couple of vampire guards stand around nearby.

"You wanna make a deal with me, you gotta offer me something new. I already know about Phoebe, the witch girl and about her power. What else you got?" Marcel asks Tyler.

"Witch?" Tyler says in confusion.

"Phoebe isn't a witch. She is a heretic. Half witch, half vampire. She is a bitch with mental problems." Tyler says to Marcel.

"Impossible. She is pregnant. Vampires can't procreate." Marcel point out to Tyler.

"Magic created vampires. Magic can change how that effect's a person." Tyler elaborates.

"This is interesting and all but how does this help me? Phoebe is just a girl who runs with the Mikaelsons, what's that to me?" Marcel questions.

"She isn't just a random girl to the Mikaelsons. Her and the Mikaelson brothers are in a relationship."

"Phoebe, Elijah and Klaus?" Marcel asks, stunned.

"Yes. Moreover, the baby she is carrying is Klaus's child." Tyler informs him.

Marcel leans forwards interested in what Tyler is saying.

"And, if that baby is born, it'll mean the end of the vampire species." Tyler tells me with determinations and hatred.

Marcel thinks it over for a moment before nodding at Tyler, silently agreeing to work together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hormonal Phoebe is testy and doesn't take shit from anyone.

Thanks for reading this. Please leave a vote and comment.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

41.4K 1.4K 36
Nathaniel Black has been abused and heartbroken all his life. He was born to be a witch with the ability to siphon magic from anything magical. His f...
652K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
5K 174 17
2nd TVD fic!! Klaus Mikaelson has been alive for many years so of course he lived in the time of Royalty. On the run from his father he meets a princ...
128K 3.6K 46
-Book 1- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. --------------------------------------------------------- Phoebe Salvatore had learned to...