Chaotic Empire (Tatsumi X Har...

By FanartFreaks

Before you read this story : -I am not own Akame Ga Kill. Akame Ga Kill is written by Takahiro, illustrated b... More

REMINDER
Introduction (1)
Prologue
1. Welcome to the Capital
Introduction (2)
2. A Rich Girl
3. The Darkside of The Empire
4. Going to be A Hero
Introduction (3)
Introduction (4)
6. The Wild Man
7. Elite Squad's Talk
8. Fight Against Oarburgh
9. Crushing King
10. Looking for the Cruelty again
Introduction (5)
11. Spies from Revolutionary Army
12. Knowing about Assassination Group
13. Memory of Family
Introduction (6.1)
Introduction (6.2)
14. Fight Against Oarburgh Again
15. Oarburgh Clan
16. Be Proud
17. Curiousity
Introduction (7)
18. Hunt the Hunter
Rewrite Chapter 19
19. New Weapons and Preparation
20. Combination Attack (Part 1 : Kill The Gunner and The Noble)

5. The Morning

19 0 0
By FanartFreaks

Many people are standing and looking at them but some Imperial Polices are standing in front of them and holding them.

"Everyone, fall back! This is Imperial Police's business. Don't go any further." Orders one of Imperial Polices.

Meanwhile in Aria's Storehouse, many Imperial Polices are gathering the corpses. There is also a large, muscular man with black hair that was graying near his temples. He has an unusual hairstyle with four ponytails or braids on the back of his head wrapped in white cloth. He has a large, star-shaped scar over his missing left eye, while his remaining eye is red with a black sclera. His teeth are shown to be quite sharp, which give him a monster/demon-like aspect. His name is Ogre, the Captain of Imperial Polices.

"This is...interesting." Admits Ogre.

"Sir. What do you think about this?" Asks one of Imperial Polices.

Ogre is trying to find out. Then Ogre has an Idea.

"I order you to spread this news. Tell them that Aria and her family, her bodyguard, and her guests were murdered by Night Raid." Ogre makes the conclusion.

"Understood." Almost Imperial Polices agrees with Ogre's order.

"Wait sir. Are you sure about that?" Asks one of Imperial Police.

"What? You have a doubt about what I'm saying?" Asks Ogre angrily.

"No sir. I just feel that it's not the right thing. We have to look for evidence first." Suggest one of Imperial Police.

Hearing what he said makes Ogre comes closer and grabs his neck.

"L...let me go...!" Begs that Imperial Police while he is trying to break free.

"I see. You mock me. I can't see it from your face." Ogre strangles him tightly.

"N...no sir...no..." Says that Imperial Police while he is trying to break free and he can't breathe.

"Okay everyone. Spread this news. Tell them that we find the killer of Aria and her family, her bodyguard, and her guests and the killer is in front of me." Orders Ogre.

"W...what? You...you can't..." Begs that Imperial Police while he is trying to break free but then he died.

"Okay everyone. Spread this news. Tell them that we find the killer of Aria and her family, her bodyguard, and her guests and the killer is a member of Night Raid and now he is dead." Orders Ogre.

The news is spreading through the Empire and everyone reads that news. Most of them believes about that news. Some of them don't care about that news. And few of them don't believe in that news including Tatsumi and Kurome. They are looking that news from bulletin boards. They know that Aria and her family including her bodyguard tortured and killed their guests including their friends.

Tatsumi is pissed to reads that news. Kurome holds his hand and she tries to calm him down. Tatsumi can feel her hand holding his hand and he becomes calm little bit.

"Okay. Let's focus on saving your friends. We need a plan." Tatsumi tries to focus.

"You're right. We can still save them from the Empire's lies." Agrees Kurome. Then she looks at Tatsumi and she realizes that he doesn't have weapon. "Tatsumi. I think you should go to buy a weapon." She suggests.

"Oh. You're right." Tatsumi realizes and Kurome giggles.

"Don't worry Tatsumi. I know the place where you can buy a weapon." Says Kurome and she goes to the armory. Tatsumi follows her from behind.

Meanwhile, there is an older woman with gray hair and purple eyes. She wears purple clothes and a purple hat. On her left hand, She wears a metal glove. She is well known as Barbara Oarburgh.

She looks at them curiously but she decides to not following them. She then goes to another direction.

Inside the cafe, There is Taeko who now talking with a girl with pale skin, auburn hair (light red in the anime), and red eyes (pink in the anime). She wears a butterfly headphone accessory on her head. She wears vocalist-like clothing consisting of a white, long-sleeve shirt with the collar tied with a red ribbon under a black vest, a red, checkered miniskirt, and black leather below-the-knee boots. Her name is Chelsea. Chelsea gives Taeko reports.

"All members of Assassination Groups are patroling and searching for someone. I think they are more in searching for someone. Possibly, Kurome" Says Chelsea.

"I see. What happened to Kurome?" Asks Taeko even though that she already knows what happened.

"She was gone. I looked for her but she was gone." Answers Chelsea.

"You make a wise decision you two." Says Taeko in heart.

"Anyway, there is something weird about Dr.Stylish. I mean he is weird from beginning but..." Reports Chelsea.

"You want to say that there was something suspicious about Dr.Stylish?" Guesses Taeko.

"Yes. Something suspicious about Dr.Stylish. He is obviously our enemy but...I don't think that he isn't on Empire's side. Lately, his experiment now involving people of the Empire including Imperial Polices and Imperial Soldiers." Chelsea continues. 

"I am not surprise to hear that but how can you conclude that Dr.Stylish isn't on Empire side?" Asks Taeko.

"Recently, I heard rumors from Revolutionary Armies telling that his guinea pigs were killing some Imperial Polices and Soldiers." Answers Chelsea.

"I see. This will be interesting." Taeko understands.

"Can you report this to Madam Merra? I can't go to see Madam Merra because I'm still in the investigation. Beside, I still in the investigation." Asks Chelsea.

"I will do it. You must be careful." Says Taeko.

"Don't worry. I will." Says Chelsea and she grabs a strawberry-flavored lollipop and suck it.

The old woman goes to the abandoned warehouse near harbor. The old woman gets in and she looks at a young woman with long, black hair. Under her left eye, she has a birthmark. Her fingernails are long and also lacquered in purple. In addition, she wears a purple, free-flowing dress with a black and white plaid belt. Her name is Merraid Oarburgh.

She is licking the right ear of a girl with green eyes and long, blonde hair wearing a maid's outfit named Gilberda. Not only that, she grabs her breasts using her both hands.

"Madam Merra...Madam Merra...Aaahh..." Gilberda moans in pleasure.

"Really? Can you please stop doing...your 'True Path of Happiness'?" Barbara is disgusted.

"Is there a problem? You can join us if you want." Merraid seduces her.

"You are out of your mind! Never!" Barbara refuses angrily. "Listen, I suggest you to stop. No. You must stop. Your addiction can be a backfire." Then she warns her.

Later, a girl comes see Merraid. She is a girl with purple eyes and long, purple hair, which she ties in two pigtails. She wears a maid's outfit. She has four arms. Her name is Cassandra. All of her left hands are holding bags of vegetables and meats while all of her right hands are holding a short blonde haired girl with white tank top, black short pants, and brown sandals.

"I successfully destroyed their hideout and this is the girl that you asked for." Says Cassandra.

"Perfect. You did it well." Says Merraid to Cassandra.

"Let me go!" Orders the short blonde haired girl but Cassandra keeps sending her to Merraid.

"And you bring us the vegetables and meats. Well done." Says an old man with white hair and a short moustache who wears an black suit and tie named Daniel.

"This is what you asked for." Says Cassandra and she gives him vegetables and meats to Daniel.

Meanwhile, Taeko goes to the abandoned warehouse near harbor which becomes Oarburgh Clan's temporary hideout. She opens the door and she can see Cassandra, Gilberda, Daniel, Barbara, and Merraid who is grabbing the breasts of short blonde haired girl with her both hand.

"E...excuse me..." Taeko is embarassed.

"Oh. Taeko. Come in." Says Merraid.

Taeko looks away from Merraid. She doesn't want to see how Merraid does 'True Path of Happiness' to short blonde haired girl.

"Don't be shy. Tell me what you now." Says Merraid and then she kisses the right ear of short blonde haired girl. 

"Hyakh..." Moans short blonde haired girl.

"You are so beautiful and you smell good." Whispers Merraid to short blonde haired girl.

"U...uuumm...Chelsea reports us that All members of Assassination Groups were patrolling around the Empire but mostly they are looking for Kurome." Reports Taeko.

"Khuhome? [Kurome?]" Asks Merraid while she is chewing the right ear of short blonde haired girl.

"Ngghh...nghhh..." Moans short blonde haired girl.

"Chelsea said that she was gone." Taeko continues.

Hearing what Taeko said makes Merraid stops.

"Oh my." Daniel is surprised.

"Oh." Barbara is surprised.

"What?" Cassandra is surprised.

"You can't be serious?" Gilberda is shocked.

"Gone? Wow. Interesting." Merraid is surprised.

"Chelsea said that to me." Says Taeko.

"Gone? I saw her with a boy and they said something about saving them from the Empire's lies. The conclusion is Kurome defects the Empire with that boy. Looks like something makes Kurome open her eyes." Continues Barbara.

"What? Kurome? Tatsumi? What are you doing you two?" Taeko looks confused. "I see.." Says Taeko.

"Kurome. Finally. She already opened her eyes and she has been enlightened. This is a miracle." Merraid looks happy after hearing that news. "But...why? Why do she have to be with a man? This is terrible? At this rate, she will never see the True Path of Happiness." Merraid then looks sad.

"Stop with your True Path of Happiness." Barbara is pissed.

"And Chelsea said that there was something wrong with Dr.Stylish. She claimed that Dr.Stylish wasn't truly on the Empire's side. Rumors from Revolutionary Armies telling that his guinea pigs were killing some Imperial Polices and Soldiers. Right now, she is still in the investigation." Reports Taeko.

"Fufufu...This will be...interesting." Admits Merraid. "Listen up. everyone..."

Akame, Tsukushi, and Cornelia are looking for Kurome. Akame holds a katana which is shingu named Kiriichimonji. Tsukushi holds a revolver which is shingu named Prometheus. Cornelia wears her gauntlet on her right arm which is shingu named Crushing King.

"Kurome. Where are you?" Asks Akame.

"Don't worry. I'm sure that she will be fine." Promises Cornelia.

"Don't worry. We will save your sister. We will find that kidnaper and kill him." Promises Tsukushi with innocent expression.

"Did you hear what our father said to us? We need him dead or alive so we can take him alive." Says a young girl with green eyes and long, auburn hair worn in a ponytail and decorated with a few hairpins. She is usually seen wearing a tank top along with her shingu named Yocto-bottoms, which take the form of leggings with a belt and ankle bands. She also walks barefoot. Her name is Poney.

There is also a young girl with silver hair in a long ponytail. She wears a sleeveless trench coat with a dark belt, black tights, boots and gloves. Her weapon is giant knife. She is well known as Gin.

They are with a young man with short, blond hair and blue eyes. He wears a zipped-up jacket with a belt with several pouches attached to it, as well as regular pants and shoes. He carries his spear-like weapon with him. His name is Natala.

Later, there are three boys from Assassination Group. One is Green. He is a young man with black hair and green eyes. He wears a green jacket with a black T-shirt and black pants. His shoes are also black and he wears glasses. He wears a necklace with a gem around his neck. He has a whip which is a shingu named Sidewinder. Second is Guy. He is a tall, young man with a sturdy and muscular build. He has short brown hair and a scar on his left cheek. He wears a suit which is a shingu named rare suit. Third is Najasho. He is a short, young man with spiky, blond hair and golden eyes. He usually wears an outfit resembling a military uniform consisting of a long trench coat with golden epaulets and a suit underneath. On some occasions, he was also seen without the coat. He holds a sword which is a shingu named Water-Dragon Sword.

"Did you find Kurome?" Asks Najasho.

"No, we didn't" Akame shakes her head.

Akame, Cornelia, Tsukushi, Poney, Gin, Natala, Green, Guy who wore a brown vest with white sleeves and a white collar and white pants, and Najasho were in the alley with their father named Gozuki.

Akame looked confused and worried about Kurome who didn't return

"One of us still hasn't come back since yesterday and we need to find her immediately." Said Gozuki.

"Don't tell me. The assassin from Oarburgh is the one who kidnapped her?" Tsukushi was shocked.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't give her an order to find the assassin who lurking the Empire." Najasho blamed himself.

"You did what you must do for the sake of the Empire. Now our mission is to find Kurome and kill that assassin." Said Gozuki.

"Father. I think...I think that there is someone that I know. a young man of average height with green eyes and medium length brown hair." Akame remembered something.

"Really?" Asked Gozuki.

"It's only a guess." Answered Akame.

"Then I guess that you need to find that man. Dead or alive is up to you." Said Gozuki.

"Damn. We looked everywhere and we still got nothing." Guy is pissed.

"Kurome. I hope that she is fine." Hopes Akame.

"Don't worry Akame. Your sister will be found safe and sound." Green promises to Akame. Green then imagines something.

"Your sister is here." Green brings Kurome back to Akame. He is standing on mysterious man.

"Urgh! I'm dead!" Says that mysterious man.

"Sis!" Kurome runs toward Akame and hugs her.

"Kurome! I'm glad that you're okay." Akame hugs Kurome. "Green. Thank you for saving my sister. I'm glad that you're on my side. You are my hero." Akame then hugs Green and kisses his cheek.

"It is not a big deal. I just do what I must do." Green smiles at her and he raises his glasses.

Guy and Najasho looks at Green who laughs and raises his glasses.

"What is wrong with him?" Asks Guy to Najasho. Najasho can only raises then lowers his shoulder.

"Then we need to spread out. Guy, Green, and I will go to the North." Says Najasho. Hearing what Najasho said makes Green frozen and his smile is gone.

"Okay. Let's see If I can find her." Says Guy.

"Poney and Cornelia. I want you two to go to the West." Orders Najasho to Poney and Cornelia.

"Roger." Say Poney and Cornelia.

"Gin and Natala. I want you two to go to the East." Orders Najasho to Gin and Natala.

"On it." Say Gin and Natala.

"Akame and Tsukushi. I want you two to go to the South." Orders Najasho to Akame and Tsukushi.

"Roger." Say Akame and Tsukushi.

There is a man with blue short hair, blue eyes, wearing green shirt covered by white-black suit, green long pants, and black boots. He holds his katana as a weapon. He is Captain of Elite Squad and his name is Hajime Arima. He is with his Elite Soldiers are looking the city to make sure that nothing wrong happened in the city.

Hajime suddenly looks at Akame and Tsukushi who look like looking for someone.

Tsukushi then looks at Hajime Arima and his soldier.

"Akame. Maybe we can ask him." Suggests Tsukushi and she comes toward him.

"T...Tsukushi...wait." Akame follows Tsukushi.

"Huh?" Hajime Arima looks at her.

"Excuse me sir. We are looking for a girl. She has short, black hair in a twintail style and black eyes. She wears a black sailor uniform and wears a red belt that has a red side skirt cover like Akame's, with long, black socks and shoes. Her shirt is slightly too short as it doesn't cover her belly button. She also wears red gauntlets." Says Tsukushi.

"A girl with short, black hair in a twintail style and black eyes. She wears a black sailor uniform and wears a red belt that has a red side skirt cover like Akame's, with long, black socks and shoes. Her shirt is slightly too short as it doesn't cover her belly button. She also wears red gauntlets. No. I don't see her." Says Hajime Arima.

"Then do you know this girl?" Asks Akame when she shows him a poster with picture of Taeko.

"Hmmm...I know who she is but now I don't know where she is." Answers Hajime Arima.

"Then, you know about a young man of average height with green eyes and medium length brown hair?" Asks Akame.

"No. I don't." Answers Hajime Arima.

"I see. Then thank you for your contribution." Says Akame then she leaves with Tsukushi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
157 2 1
A one and only Akame ga Kill yaoi fanfic between Tatsumi and Bulat. Enjoy.
128K 1.6K 30
This a story about a cunning wolf a kind owl, a clever fox, a swift hare, a red eyed raven, and a sad lily got bored and since I really have nothin...
29.2K 346 37
killing was all you ever knew. you felt as form of.... Satisfaction in the deaths of others by your hands, you even had the right tool for it, or bet...