Jaune Arc: Arc of Ever After...

By caloyantig29

Jaune Arc being the boy with a dream of becoming a hero was an incredible feat and a far one at that. But ala... More

BIO
Prologue
Chapter 1 - An Arc in Ever After
Chapter 2 - Rise of a New Hero
Chapter 3 - Arc Studies in Session
Arc Family Weapons
Chapter 5 - Kingdom of Camelot

Chapter 4

1.5K 45 8
By caloyantig29

I woke up to a nice morning, i got changed and head out to the Castleteria. Had my morning breakfast which was; Omelet and bacon. I also had some coffee, and lots of it, i started to look like my teacher Dr. Oobleck.

Boy, was he a massive coffee drinker, and an insane amount of energy. As i was finished, i went to class which was Story telling 101.

Jack B. Nimble: now class when in story telling you all must have a sense of emotion when telling, coming up with a stroy take alot of creativity and fast acting information which helps you make your audience be captivated.

The class was interesting, i managed to understand.

Jack B. Nimble: now... let's see if you can give a story. I shall pick one student to tell me a story, it can be from your home, something you did, or a tall tale. Let's go with... Jaune Arc.

I looked at Professor B. Nimble and i Stood up.

Jaune: yes?

Jack B. Nimble: please step infront of the class and give us a story.

Jaune: okay... let me start on a story that was known in my world. It's similar to the stories as we were told, fairytales... it's what is named. And this story is called the girl in the tower.

Holly: is it a romantic story?

Daring: or a heroic story?

Sparrow: yeah like fighting, and bad guys.

Jaune: i will tell you... ahem*

A long, long time ago, a beautiful maiden  was locked in a tower by her cruel father.

But he was not always cruel, he was but a loving and generous man, loved by many and worshipped by all. The love of his life, the queen was with a child.

But tragedy struck before him when his wife died from bearing their daughter, it drove him mad.

Fearing for his only child, he locked her up in the highest tower of his castle to keep her safe from the harms outside. The child grew and grew into an adolescent girl who yearned to be outside and see the world, but due to her father's fears she was kept their as a prisoner.

Only thing for her to see the world was through the pages of books and stories. Hungry for adventure, she devised a plan to set herself free from her tower prison.

She wrote her own story to call out anyone who is willing to fight the king and save the princess from her prison.

As word spread about the girl in the tower, many warriors came to fight the king and free the princess, One warrior after another arrived to challenge his might, and steal the girl away from him. Many tried, and just as many fell to the king's powerful evil magic.

Until one day, a brave new challenger came. This hero, armed with his own powerful magic, at last, defeated the cruel king.

"You have rescued me from this castle," the girl said, "so it's now yours."

"I only came to right a terrible wrong," the hero said. "You rescued yourself."

And they set out to the open world and embark on a new adventure.

"Where should we go now?" "Wherever you like. You were the one who has yet to see the world."

And from then on, they set out to the world ready for anything...

The End

As i finished everyone in the class was amazed by the story.

Jack b. Nimble: that was a happy ending my boy.

Jaune: that was no happy ending professor.

Jack B. Nimble: i'm sorry?

Jaune: you see... that story is unique in the remnant. in that story, the protagonist writes her own story... and her own ending.

The rebels were then enchanted by the words I said, especially Raven.

Jaune: Storytellers hold great power over their audiences. The girl in the tower used her power and led many warriors to their deaths. We must read with some skepticism and decide the truth for ourselves. Because in real life, there is no happily ever after.

I then said the last words in a serious tone, which made the room feel a bit cold.

Jack B. Nimble: (confused) well... what an insight mr. Arc. you may take your seat, unless you have one more story to tell us?

Jaune: none sir.

I then went back to my seat and sat through the whole class.

After the class has ended I went to the library where i take my time in reading a few books which i used the time studying for my class in advance, Magnus was there to help me. Ever since i came to this school, Magnus was my new best friend always the type to be the close one.

As we hung out along with dexter and Hunter in the Hocus Cafe, Hunter told us about his girlfriend who i knew was Ashlynn since the signs were there. I told them about life in Remnant where i told them about the story of the first huntsmen, Hunter was the most impressed by it since his legacy was to become the next huntsman. As we talked more and more, i did my shifts in the Mad hatter tea shop where i usually have talks with Maddie as she was helping me. Raven always was great too since she and i always get along when it comes to music, we used to do a lot of jamming sessions. We also had the gang come with us since i was getting along with them. Apple was also somehow nice to get along with since I always see her in class.

She would always talk about her destiny and she wanted to be like her mom, i get that she wanted to be like her and have her happily ever after but in my world that's not as easy as they say. And she did talk about Daring being her prince charming which i get since he's a prince and she's a princess, they're like magnets, but to her conclusion, she and Daring are not a couple yet since she and he never really clicked as a couple yet.

Jaune: so you two never really gone out?

Apple: oh we did, just that one time... but i know he's my prince charming.

Jaune: you didn't have any thoughts of him being the gentleman, or chivalrous, or being like a nice boy at least.

Apple: well he is those things so he's perfect.

I sighed and said to myself; 'what is she even Thinking? In my world, you gotta be the man she wants you to be, not just be Mr. good looking'

But i just sighed.

Apple: but after what you did with the Black crown, i was moved how you went your way to fight back.

I just shrugged and just smiled.

Jaune: i just did what i had to do.

Apple: no i mean really, how you took out those grunts, that was very good.

Jaune: well i did train hard to get to the top. But since this is just a peaceful place, i still train to be strong.

Apple then placed her hand on mine.

Apple: you are strong to me,

I saw how she was serious and honest.

Jaune: thanks.

Apple then realized where her hand was and removed it covering her blushing face.

Meanwhile in the forest

At he well of wonder, the Arc family was shot out of the well where they fell out of it. The family landed safely, with the arc sister landing huntsman style.

Ophelia: well... this is new.

Jane: so this is where jaune left? It's... very bright.

Arthur walked through the woods, and touched the tree. He took a deep breath and sighed.

Arthur: oh boy...

Joan: Honey?

Arthur held onto Joan's hand and sighed.

Arthur: i hope our son is doing well. Since i used to live in this world.

BLOOP! BLUP!

Bubbling noises came from the well, and when the family turned a black sludge pooped out of the well and landed on a grass, and what came out was a wendigo, a Cyclops, and a minotaur.

Rose: Grimm?!!

Arthur: how did they?

As the Grimm formed, it then ran away seeing the school from afar. Arthur saw their path going to Ever After high, he then chased the into where they were heading.

With jaune, he was at his locker when he heard a loud noise of running and screaming.

???: RUN!!

???: it's coming!

As jaune turned to one of the running students, he stopped him.

Jaune: hey what's going on?

Student: some monster came out of nowhere and started to attack.

Jaune: monster?

Student: it was black with red eyes and was big...

Jaune: did it have like an armor-like covering, like a bone or something?

Student: yeah!

Jaune widen his eyes and quickly ran to the door, as he ran Blondie saw him running past her and she then pulled out her tablet.

Blondie: i smell new content for my mirror cast.

She then followed after jaune.

Jaune rushed to the city and made it to the Central Plaza. As he saw the Grimm, he saw three of them. He activated his weapon launcher and the locker containing his weapon then landed beside him. He pulled out his Crocea mors and his Golden Arc, he then charged into the fight confronting the Grimm.

Jaune ran to the minotaur Grimm, as it swung his arm at him jaune slid under ot and slashed its leg, making the monster bellow in pain.

Jaune jumped right on the back of the monster and took his gun and shot a couple of rounds at him making him fall, as the monster fell down Jaune fell and managed to do a forward roll making him land safely.

As he wiped the sweat of his head but as he did, the Wendigo then tackled him and pinned him on the ground.

Jaune: Gah!!

He held the wendigo's neck back away from his face. As it snapped his mouth trying to take a bite out of him, he held it back.

Jaune: UGHHH... DAMMIT!

He saw that his gun was from his reach and his sword was held down.

As he held the beast back, a gun barrel was pointed at the face.

Jane: Whistle*

As it looked at the person. Jaune saw his sister standing before him.

Jaune: Sis?

Jane: hey bro...

Bang!

The head of the Wendigo exploded, Jaune threw it away as it then turned into dust.

As he got up, he looked at Jane.

Jaune: what are you doing here?!

Jane: SAVING YOUR ASS!!!

As she picked her brother up, a roar was heard, the Cyclops came and stood in their way.

Jaune: well, you did a fine job getting them here...

Jane: Hey! They came right after we did!

Jaune: let's just take care of them.

The two were back to back looking around a new swarm of Grimms; Sentinels. They came in with their bone swords and shields, Jane and Jaune pulled their weapons out. 

Jaune with his sword, and Jane with her weapon; "Dragon Blight" a Switch Axe with an ax-head open and a sword blade folded at the back of the blade.

As they came, the two charged and fought the Grimms with such ferocity and dashing grace. When two sentinels came at them, with a sword in hand, two blades came out of their guts spilling black blood and killing them in the process. Revealing to be Indigo holding two blades in her hands, she rushed in along with the other sisters with their weapons at hand; a pair of Twin blades.

Jaune: guys!

Sisters: Jaune!

The group hugged him and saw a lot of Grimms Present. They formed a kill circle and let all of the Grimms to come, as they all charged for the Arc siblings, they fought with passion and might as they fought as a Family.

Jaune came two sentinels, with his sword, he blocked a slash attack from one sentinel. Shot the other pushing it back, with his blade, he knocked the sword back and slashed the grimm Down. he pointed the gun to the other and shot it, delivering a series of blows to the Sentinel and finishing him off with a shot in the face.

The girls fought the swarm, Jane with her switch axe delivered a huge wave of attack rendering the Grimm killed. She transformed her weapon to a sword form and stabbed a Grimm, charging its blade up creating an explosion.

BOOM!

Indigo with her blades; "Lavender Guilt" she slashed all of the Grimms in a fast-paced motion, she threw a blade to a grimm and grabbed it and also threw another to the second one. Continuing this, she was fast for them to catch.

Rose and Aqua, fighting with their weapon; twin Rapiers "crimson beauty & Raging Ocean", fought like dancers in a stage wherein it was in a battlefield. Gracing their movements with such smooth ways but a sharp and killing treat to them.

Ophelia with her trusty Crossbow; "Destiny" shot them down like birds in a hunting season.

Chk-Twang!

Chk-Twang!

Chk-Twang!

Chk-Twang!

One by one they fell to dust, as one tried to attack her from behind, she struggled to free from it's grip.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Her sister Jeanne shot it down, with her rifle; "Black Grace".

Ophelia: thanks for the assist!

Jeanne: no prob!

Lastly, Saphron was handling fine with her Spear; "white night" she handled it like a pro. With her old knowledge of being a huntsman, she fought the grimm as if it was second nature.

As the grimms were decimated, the dust cleared and the arc siblings were catching their breath.

Jaune: Huff... this... huff...is the best... huff... family bonding...Ever!

He fell to his butt and groaned. The others did too, and they huffed in exhaustion. But something did not sit right with jaune.

Jaune: why do i feel like we forgot something important?

ROOOAAAARRR!!

Jaune: ahh... that guy.

The cyclops from earlier jumped down infront of them, but as the siblings got up. Two figures jumped over them.

Joan: Honey!

Arthur: I know!

Jaune's parents arrived to the scene, his mother hodling her weapon; Chargeblade "Divine Judgment" and jaune's father holding his own weapons; a sword "Strife Gear & New Advent".

Cyclops: ROOOAAARR!

Arthur: (flirting) Ladies first...

Joan: why thank you, kind sir...

Joan and Arthur ran towards it, with Joan in the lead, she sheathed her sword into her shield created a giant Ax with the shield and the axe blade rotated and creating a saw-like motion, hitting the cyclops' back. With a second to spare, Joan reverted back her Charge blade form back to a sword and shield. Using her shield, she planted the shield down, for Arthur to use it as a platform and jumped over the Cyclops.

Slash!

Swish!

SLASH!

He then delivered a series of hacking and slashing attacks, and with an opening, Joan delivered a series of her own attacks and charging her weapon with a firebolt effect. When she brought it to the monster it flew right into a wall and burst into dust.

With the grimm defeated, everyone came out of their hiding place and aw the monster defeated. They all applauded Jaune and his family's work in apprehending the Grimms. Jaune walked up to his parents, seeing them was a bit uncomfortable sice he was gone for a while.

Jaune: hi... mom and dad-

The two parents hugged their son tight.

Joan: oh my baby boy... (looking at him all over) are you hurt? Any injury?

Arthur: did something happen?

Jaune: mom, dad... i'm fine... really.

Milton: Mr. Arc!

Jaune: oh Headmaster.

Milton: Are you alright-...

But as he saw Arthur he was in shock to see him.

Milton: Mr. Arthur?

The whole people were whispering and gossiping as they saw jaune's father.

Arthur: headmaster Milton.

Jaune: sir is everything alright?

Milton: Mr. Arc do you know this man?

Jaune: of course... he's my father.

The shock came to his face as jaune answered his question.

Milton: He's your Father?!

Jaune: uhmm... yeah.

Milton: that's impossible! Your father is King Arthur pendragon?!

The whole crowd grew shocked by the news and Blondie who was present was still recording.

Jaune: what do you mean, King Arthur? He's name is Arthur Arc.

Arthur: actually son...

Jaune looked to his father, who was looking guilty.

Arthur: what he said is true... i am King Arthur Pendragon. And this was my old school.

Jaune looked surprised, with his eyes wide open.

Jaune: what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 441 8
Jaune never was the best any anything throughout his life, always picked on, always last, and always a no body. That all changed when Jaune had calle...
141K 2.3K 158
Jaune Arc is Beacon's worst student and weakest Huntsmen in training. It's not all bad for our favorite huntsmen he has friends, people he can count...
8.9K 100 8
Jaune always wanted to be one of the best heroes to have ever lived. So he sneaked his way into Beacon, the place he dreamed of being. He name some n...
30.9K 911 8
Jaune Arc was both lucky and unlucky. He was able to arrive in Beacon for initiation. But he wasn't ready for it, not by a long shot. He was known as...