Angelic | Record Of Ragnarok...

By ImongKoneho

š€šš†š„š‹šˆš‚ | š‘šžšœšØš«š šŽšŸ š‘ššš š§ššš«šØš¤ š— š€š§š šžš„! š«šžššššžš« š–š”šžš§ š‰šžš¬š®š¬ ššžšœš¢ļæ½... More

šŸ
šŸ‘
šŸ’
šŸ“
šŸ”
šŸ•
šŸ–
šŸ—
šŸšŸŽ
šŸšŸ

š€šš†š„š‹šˆš‚

18.7K 535 426
By ImongKoneho

The Gods sat, some bored and some chatted amongst eachother. The God Father of Cosmos, Zeus, hosted a banquet out of poor boredom - or is it really?

The Gods: Odin, Thor and Loki sat in the same corner. Observing the others at the event. (Though Loki was getting bored, tapping his foot on the ground impatiently, like a child.) Poseidon seated, chin on his palm, a blank look on his face.

Lord Buddha was chewing on the cakes that servants offered. But even though, through their blank faces, they were all bored. Until, a soft, angelic voice boomed through the castle. Making all eyes wander to where it may come from.

At the edge of the world, listen carefully to the galaxy
世界のふちで 銀河に耳を澄ませて

The words of the music flew gracefully into their ears. Like a spell, it made everyone at ease at how beautiful the voice is. Along with the song, a harp played on the background.

The strings beautifully played each tune creating the perfect melody. Enough to make the Gods mesmerized. Truly - it was angelic.

"Hm, finally. Some good fucking music." Loki smiled, clasping his hand together, speaking his mind. As both Odin and Thor glanced at him. "I agree." Huggin and Munnin both said in unison.

-------

[Y/N] was a guardian angel, though, she did not fight like the rest of the angels. In the past, she was kidnapped by humans and was sold to be a slave. Fortunately, Heracles: The God of Fortitude, Envoy of Justice, took [Y/N] from the evil humans and kept her.

She found great comfort in music, using her voice and harp she always carried with her. Currently, She had come with Heracles for a meeting between the Gods.

Since the angel found no use in participating in the meeting, she walked outside the Olympus Palace, and into the large garden of it. There were patches of flowers, all with different colors and kinds.

There were also statues of different Gods and angels, growing on them were leaves and moss. Though, it still gave it a beautiful design. The garden was beautiful, peaceful and a perfect place to play a melody.

"An angel?" A voice called, as the said angel looked at it. It was a woman, who wore a revealing indian outfit, long dark glittering sari and a crown with circles around it. She was gorgeous and wore a cute smile.

Along with two ladies behind her, she waved at the angel. "Hello, my name is Pravati, this is Durga and Kali." She introduced, "We're the wives of Shiva, the God of Destruction." The other lady said. "You are..?"

"...[Y/N]. I am with Lord Heracles." Said the angelic being, almost in a whisper. "You're adorable!" "Is that a harp? You were the one singing, you were really good!" "Can you play for us?"

[Y/N] spent her time with the wives of Shiva, Sharing stories, playing music and having fun. After, she bid her goodbyes and walked inside the Palace.

Turning to a hallway, the angel saw a tall and muscular build. Her face lit up and smiled to see that it was Heracles. She opened her mouth to talk to him but stopped to see that he was speaking with a few people.

The angel stopped walking and paused. "[Y/N]? I was looking for you. Come!" Heracles turned to look at the winged girl with a bright smile.

The men who was talking to him turned to look at the said girl. She looked down, embarrassment as she walked behind Heracles.

"Is this the Angel you were talking about?" A God asked Heracles, looking down at [Y/N]. The God was very tall and extremely muscular. He has blond hair and gray eyes. The angel glanced at him for a moment and assumed that he was Ares, a great man that Heracles often talks about.

Beside him was two other Gods, the other one was old and look like he was about to fly away if a small wind hit him. Zeus. The other was a handsome man dressed in a butler uniform, smirking and looking down at her. Hermes.

"She was the one singing." Ares said in recognition. "Ah yes, a talented one isn't she." Zeus responded, touching his beard.

She flinched at the eyes looking down at her. And averted her gaze down the floor. "Yes, this is [Y/N]. She'll be staying with me. You said you wouldn't mind." Heracles said, "We don't." Zeus said smiling, creepily. Hermes only hummed, agreeing in response.

".. It's a pleasure meeting you all. Lord Zeus, Hermes and Ares.." Said [Y/N], bowing slightly. "..Thank you for...letting me stay here." She said meekly.

"How polite..!" Hermes cover his mouth, very amused by this girl. His eyes glinting. "Haha, no need to be so formal. I couldn't care less!" Zeus' old body turned to move, his had raising and laughing.

His laughter echoed as he walked away. Ares and Hermes quickly followed after. Hermes, looked back at the angel to wink at her. "Did..did I do good..?" [Y/N] looked up at Heracles, who turned at her with a bright smile. "Yeah, I'm sure."

-----

The next day, Heracles informed [Y/N] that they're going to stay in the Palace for a while. So, to pass time, the angel walked in the garden again.

She strummed random strings on her harp out of boredom. Humming a tune. She approached a huge tree and sat under it.

Her eyes landed on a ladybug, it was still, not letting the breeze bother it, nor letting [Y/N] scare it. After a while, it raised it's wings to fly -

only to be crushed by a shoe.

The angel blinked, taken aback. "Ah-" "Hmm? Aren't you with Heracles?" A face suddenly leaned closely to [Y/N]'s face.
A pair of eyes with pupils slanted like that of a goat stared back at hers.

She leaned her head back while blushing slightly, to get away from him. ".. yes." She flinched as she felt a pair of hands fondling her wings. "How soft! Your wings are so adorable!"

She winced and touched his wrist. "..it hurts." She stared at him blankly, he paused. He sat down next of her, suddenly bursting in a fit of laughter.

"We haven't introduced ourselves have we? I am Loki, and you are?" He winked. He then layed down on the grass, resting his chin on his palm.

"...[Y/N] my lord." The angel smiled at the God. Her smile was bright, laced with pure thoughts and love. Truly - angelic. Loki stared at the girls smile. "Aw, you're adorable!" He pounced on [Y/N] squishing her cheeks. "Ow.."

----

After escaping Loki's grasp, the angel took a peek behind the pillar she had been hiding at, as she listened to Loki's cooing voice. "Oh little Angel, where could you be? You were so cute I could just squish you! Oh, and then see you squirm and writhe under my - I'm getting a head of myself!"

He said, covering his mouth and snickered mischievously. [Y/N] looked away, shivering and walked far away from the God, seeing a bush wall.

She paused and noticed that there is a hole. Big enough to fit her - though she might have problems with her wings getting caught, but if it's to get away from the crazed God, she'll do anything.

Her wings twitched, in response to Loki calling for her, his voice getting louder and closer by the second. Wasting no time, she crawled in the hole, wincing as she does so.

Successfully, she had reached the other side of wall bush and was sure that Loki would not find her. "Hmmm? I swore I just heard the little Angel here.." The said God's voice said, on the other side, and his footsteps continued to walk the other way.

Dusting the dirt and leaves off of her wings and body, she observed the place she was in now. It was all grass, no bush or flowers in sight. But when she turned around, there was a huge tree.

Curiosity got the best of the winged girl, so she walked closer to the tree. Upon walking up to it, there was a figure sitting down under the larger sapling.

In his mouth was a lollipop, and in his hands was a bowl of more sweets. The God, (she guessed) was a muscular man in a tank top with robes tied around his waist wrapping back to his hands.

He wore a pair of rectangular glasses, he has light green hair, black on the sides, tied backwards. [Y/N] stared at the God not knowing what to do and she certainly didn't want to go back and talk to Loki again.

"Staring is rude, y'know?"

Oh, she had been staring.

"Sorry." "S'alright." He glanced at the angel, at her face, down to her legs and lastly, her wings. He gestured for her to come closer, and [Y/N] did, out of reflex as she had always obeyed.

"Want some?" He offered his bowl of sweets. The angel looked down at the bowl and randomly picked a candy. It was a lollipop, shaped like a bunny - it was strawberry flavored.

He put down the bowl and continued staring at the sky, sucking on his lollipop without a care in the world. [Y/N] sat down beside him, unwrapping and eating her candy as well, sharing a peaceful silence.

"Suprised you found this place." The God said, breaking the silence. "... I was panicking, looking for somewhere to hide.." Replied [Y/N], muttering and she continued suckling on her treat.

The God glanced at her in amusement, the corners of his mouth rising. "Hiding?" "Yes." "From who?" "Lord Loki." He paused, blinking.

"I...am not surprised." He bit off his lollipop off the stick. "There goes another one.." [Y/N] then layed down the grass, staring at the leaves of the tree. Enjoying the company of the God she was next to.

-----

The angel walked down the halls of the palace, it was around noon, the sun shined brightly, filling the palace with light.

The girl stopped as she passed by a room. She walked backwards to see that the room was filled with instruments. But the one that caught her eye was a Violin. Beautifully placed in the center of the room, where the light coming from the windows glowed on it.

She looked around, not sure if it belonged to anyone. But - no one would know... and she will only use it for just a little while.

Her delicate fingers touched the violin, and lifted it up to her shoulders. Gracefully caressing the fine wood, she picked up the bow next to it. The angel took a breath, and played a tune.

After a while, she had forgotten that - she'll only play it for a short amount of time. But, music was so captivating, that she had no idea that she was playing it for a very long time and that - was there watching her.

A pair of hands clapped together, as she stopped moving her hands, and turned around. It was Hermes, Messenger of the Gods. "How enchanting, how long have you played the violin?"

He said with a glint in his eyes, his smirk growing with amusement. ".. I've only played it a few times. I'm sorry.." [Y/N] slowly put down the Violin.

"No, no. Don't be. I'm quite pleased that there is a fellow violinist in the palace. A good one at that." He winked. He held the violin, also touching [Y/N]s hand in the process.

The angel blushed at the contact, as Hermes smirked. Holding the bow, and his violin in his shoulder - he spoke: "Let me hear your voice, angel. Let us make music together."

-----

Idk if I should continue this - as the Record Of Ragnarok fandom is dying ;(

But let me know if I shouldd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.4K 18
[š‘ššš§ š‡ššš¢š­ššš§š¢ š± š«šžššššžš«] š™„š™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™, š™©š™š™š š™Øš™š™¤š™§š™© š™š™–š™žš™§š™šš™™ š™šš™­š™šš™˜š™Ŗš™©š™žš™«š™š š™¤š™› š˜½š™¤š™£š™©š™šš™£ š™¬š™–š™£š™©š™Ø š™š™žš™Ø š™„š™–š™§...
16.9K 448 18
Once upon a time two Goddess were the best of friends... Aphrodite the Goddess of Love and Astrior the Goddess of Emotions. The two were the best of...
192K 6.4K 21
"Hunter x Hunter" ||various x reader|| š™“ššŸššŽšš› šš ššŠšš—ššššŽšš šššš˜ ššŽšš”šš™ššŽšš›šš’ššŽšš—ššŒššŽ šš šš‘ššŠšš šš’šš šš šš˜ššžšš•šš šš‹ššŽ šš•šš’šš”ššŽ šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ š™·šš„š™½ššƒš™“ļæ½...
56K 1.8K 20
[šˆš³ššš§šš šŠš®š«šØš¤ššš°šš š± š«šžššššžš«] š™„š™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™, š™®/š™£ š™žš™Ø š™›š™¤š™§š™˜š™šš™™ š™žš™£š™©š™¤ š™– š™¢š™–š™§š™§š™žš™–š™œš™š š™—š™Ŗš™© š™Øš™š™š š™§š™Ŗš™£š™Ø š™–š™¬š™–š™® ļæ½...