His Jars of Hyacinths (STYLE)

By kyles_watching

hanahaki AU‼️ (they're aged up🙀) stan x kyle fanfic ft: STYLE hints of BUNNY hints of CREEK angsty lmao :3 s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
A/N response
16
17
19
20
21
22
A/N
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
final A/N

18

3.4K 83 606
By kyles_watching

(you guys better thank me for this chapter. this is my «apology for not updating as fast as usual» chapter so you guys should be happy with how it goes👍)

POV: Kyle

it worked!!

i managed to convince my mother that school wasn't on today, and after a few minutes of talking, she agreed to let me stay home alone while the rest of my family went out to their day of work/school.

i get a message from the group chat, telling me to go over to Cartmans house now, so i do.

i walk down the side of the street with a backpack slung around my shoulder - in it, included some spare clothes, $20, three jars, and a toothbrush and toothpaste.

when i got there, i let myself in to see Kenny and Cartman already on the couch stuffing their faces with cheesy poofs, and playing Mario Kart.

they turn to me, and Kenny smiles and waves. "Hey Kyle!"

"Hi," i respond, throwing my bag on the floor and taking a seat on the carpet, crossing my legs and grabbing a controller Cartman throws at me.

we play a few rounds before Stan lets himself in, chucking his stuff next to mine, then sitting on the couch next to Kenny.

"Hey guys," he says, taking a cheesy poof from Cartmans bowl, causing him to scowl. "Can I join?"

"Sure dude," Kenny hands him a controller and we restart the game so Stan could join.

we played for a few hours, laughing and enjoying ourselves as we did so, until Cartman threw a fit about how he kept losing, and decided to stop the game altogether.

"Fine then.. what now?" Stan asks, leaning into the couch while propping his legs up on my shoulder, causing me to glare at him.

"I snuck shit," Kenny says, grinning.

"What," i respond, confused.

he reaches behind the couch for his backpack, then pulls it onto his lap with a «clink» of glass, causing a few questioning looks to appear on the faces of us watching. Kenny pulls out a bottle of beer and chucks it at Stan, causing him to almost drop it.

oh my god.

"Dude! Seriously, Kinny? You snuck beer into my house?" Cartman exclaims, before grinning widely. "Sweet!"

"Wait, we're drinking?" i start, slightly surprised. "I don't know if that's a good ide-"

"-Don't be such a pussy, Kahl, just do it." Cartman interrupts, making me scoff.

"Fine, whatever, fatass." i take a bottle from Kenny, opening it with an opener, then cringing at the strong smell of it.

within a few minutes, we were all slightly tipsy, and a bit more giggly than usual.

"And then she just, like, fell down those stairs, and then she, she-" Kenny says before breaking down laughing, causing the rest of us to join in with his giggling.

"No way," Stan says, slurring slightly as he does so. i sit next to him on the floor, as he had come down to sit with me. i lean against his arm, sipping on the bottle of beer i was given.

i felt the adrenaline running through my veins as my body felt unusually warm. i wasn't thinking as much, and instead i spoke my mind a lot more. why did i agree to this.

"Yes way!! It was fucking hilarious, she tumbled down those stairs and it was so funny, you should've been there." Kenny says, kicking his feet up on the armrest of Cartman's couch.

i put the bottle down on the carpet to my right and pulling out my phone to check the time.

Stan looks over my shoulder to see what i was doing - [22:17], the time reads.

"Damn, time flies when you're.. uh.. wait. Yeah," he says, slightly confused and fumbling over his words, making me giggle.

"Aced that," i respond, putting my phone away and standing up, slightly wobbling, but quickly regaining my balance.

"Woah, where're you going?" Cartman asks, laying flat on his back, on the other side of the room.

"To change," i say, grabbing my bag and stepping over the boy laid across the floor so i could go to the bathroom to change my clothes.

he hums a response, before i leave completely into the bathroom, locking the door behind myself. i pull out a t-shirt and some sweatpants, to quickly get changed.

i had some trouble with my shaky hands, due to having too much energy, and i also coughed up another flower or three, but oh well.

i return after a few minutes, and i collapse onto the couch, landing half on Kenny and causing him to push me off onto the floor.

we continued talking and drinking, and in a matter of minutes, we were all at the stage you could appropriately call «drunk», except for Cartman, who had passed out on the floor before he could do anything else.

the three of us sat on the couch - Stan leaning against the armrest on the left, me under his arm and against his side, and Kenny on the right with his legs on my lap - and we watched horror films, making fun of them instead of actually getting scared.

"Why is he bleeding?" Kenny asks, pointing in the direction of the TV, but instead his finger directed towards the painting next to it.

"Because he got stabbed, right? I think? By the.. blonde." Stan responds.

"He looks like he's on his period." i say.

the other two giggle in response, before we all continue to focus on the film.

we all continue watching, making fun of the movie while jumping at the random scares.

before long, Kenny had fallen asleep too, passed out on the couch with his legs still up against my legs.

i push him off to get up, confusing Stan.

"Where are you going?" he slurs, standing up too to follow me.

"Water.. I don't want to be completely hungover in the morning so I'm gonna try and sober up or something," i respond, using the walls to guide me to Cartman's kitchen.

"Hm.. smart.. you're so smart." he says slightly proudly, making me roll my eyes, but with a slight smile on my face.

"And you're not."

"Ouch."

i grab a glass from the shelf, almost dropping it as i do so, and i fill it up with water and start sipping at it.

he takes the glass from me and drinks some himself, making me scowl. "Asshole, just get another glass."

"But I want yours."

"Whatever, just dont spit back." i roll my eyes, jumping up to sit on the kitchen counter.

"Spit back? What?" he says confusedly.

"Y'know, spit back. Like, into the water once you drink."

"Oh. Okay." he takes another sip, before passing me back the glass for me to drink some.

"We're technically making out right now." he says randomly, making me look up.

"Really?"

"Yeah, we're sharing a glass. Our mouthes were on there, so we were, like.. making out."

"Oh." i pause. "Cool."

"Hm."

we sit in silence, as i continue sipping the glass, occasionally passing it to Stan for him to drink aswell.

"It'd be cool though." the alcohol speaks for me, as i hop off the side and put the glass in the sink.

Stan looks up at me with a quizzical look on his face, before i continue talking.

"To kiss someone, I mean."

"Have you never?"

"I have, but like, not a proper kiss with someone I like. I've never kissed someone." what am i doing

"Huh." he responds.

we stay quiet for another moment, just thinking.

"Me neither," he then says, leaving a thousand thoughts racing through my mind. maybe..

"Do you want to?" i say slightly suddenly, surprising myself as much as Stan. "Kiss someone, I mean. Like- anyone you like."

Stan giggles nervously for a moment, before we both go quiet again.

embarrassing, i think to myself, before Stan takes a deep breath.

"Fuck it, you're drunk anyways." he says, before stepping closer and kissing me.

kissing me.

his lips met mine as my eyes widen slightly in shock, but i instantly melt into it, placing a hand to cup his face as we kiss.

it feels right. he's gentle about it, and it doesn't last long before we separate, just standing there.

woah.

A/N
sorry for being kinda inactive😭. anyways, yippeee!! im not the best at writing these kinds of scenes but i figured i made you guys wait long enough so here's some progression👍!!

[1428 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.6K 26
STYLE AND BUNNY INCLUDED (Maybe creek too if I get to them) STENDY ANGST TOO Everyone has issues in South Park, especially the main four. Stan feels...
20.5K 494 8
Cartman and Cupid me have been watching Kyle and Stan for a long time. Taking note of the way they act around each other. Asking town residents what...
4.2K 94 9
Kyle was tired. Tired of his mom always forcing him to study and be smart. Tired of his dad forcing him to try sports even though Kyle is bad at them...
17.1K 304 7
Both Stan and Kyle realize they have feelings for each other, but will they ever admit that they love their super-best friend? or will they keep thei...