With The Raghuwanshi

By hiruhanya

All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up gettin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Characters

6.2K 132 4
By hiruhanya

                •ADITYA RAGHUWANSHI•

29 years Aditya Raghuwanshi is the CEO of Raghuwanshi Constructions. Husband of Chaya Raghuwanshi. And is known for his workaholic and cold nature.

"Money is all they need and you are no exception"

                   •CHAYA RAGHUWANSHI•

Chaya is 25 years old. Married to Aditya. Was in the same University as the twins.

"All I know is you from the moment I laid my eyes on you"

              *ASHUTOSH RAGHUWANSHI*

25 years old Ashutosh is the older one although he and Advik are twins. Is full of mysteries.

"You said you love my eyes, so what happened now"

*ADVIK RAGHUWANSHI*

25 years old Advik is the youngest brother.

"I shouldn't have but now i can't stop myself"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 66.4K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
4.3M 149K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
478K 30.1K 40
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
47.8K 1.7K 12
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...