True Love

By bootomtae

Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterp... More

Introduction
1. Own's betrayal
2. Next Morning
3. Family Drama
4. Leaving Korea
Introduction (2)
5. Back to Korea
6. Meeting bestfriend again
7. Meeting again
9. Marriage
10. Meeting Baekhyun
11. Being emotional
12. Crazy family
13. Jeon Jimin
14. Live streaming
15. Shifting together
16. Uninvited guest
17. Contract signing
18. Movie shooting
19. Jungkook's smartness
20. Parent's Anniversary
21. Chanyeol on set
22. Scandal
23. Confession
24. Studio visit
25. Taehyung's acting skills
26. Our baby
27. Tit for tat
28. Meeting Seokjin
29. Press conference
30. Family dinner
31. Protective dad
32. Yoongi in Korea
33. Friend Kiara
34. London trip
35. Chanyeol's chapter close
36. Celebration party
37. Power of Mrs. Jeon
38. Jungkook's illegitimate child
39. Pregnant
40. Heartbreak
41. Accident on set
42. America visit
43. Truth revelation
44. School's first day
45. Taylor or Mr. Jeon
46. Formation of JK Group
47. Alexander dead
48. Couple rings
49. Do not wrong anyone
50. Kidnapped
51. Existence is non-existent
52. Good beating
53. Alarm ringed
54. Old friend
55. Old lady
56. Disclosing relationship
57. Truth unfold
58. Baekhyun dead
59. A devil
60. Award winner
61. Fluffy ball
62. Got shot
63. Final war
64. True love

8. A true gentleman

4.6K 213 2
By bootomtae

Sometime ago Jungkook visited a church. The priest there told him that very soon his life will be filled with happiness. Now finally his happiness, his first love is in front of him. He ordered his bodyguards, "Leave him with me."
Both bodyguards were shocked by it. They don't know what really happened.
Jungkook again ordered, "Ask the driver to take us to my apartment in Itaewon."
They both left to deliver this message to the driver.

Now Jungkook and Taehyung were the only ones present in the backseat of the car. Jungkook looked carefully at Taehyung for sometime and finally believed that the boy in front of him was really Taehyung. His hands were shaking due to excitement and his heartbeat is quickening with every passing minute. Finally Taehyung is in front of him. For the past five years he never lost his hope of meeting Taehyung again but today when his last hope also broke he thought he would never be able to find Taehyung. But Taehyung himself came to him and he will make sure to never let him leave again.

After sometime, Jungkook takes his hand forward and is about to touch Taehyung but in the middle he stops himself and looks nervously towards his hand. What if this all is just a dream? What if Taehyung will disappear as soon as Jungkook touches him? His mind started playing all these questions. He takes some deep breaths and tries to calm himself. When he finally calmed down, he lifted Taehyung and placed him properly on the car's seat. He then covered Taehyung with a blanket present in his car.

After adjusting Taehyung properly, Jungkook looks at him closely. Taehyung had become more beautiful and gorgeous. Finally every broken piece of Jungkook's heart joined today. Finally he found his heart's most precious part. It is possible that just by seeing someone at a glance can keep them in your heart forever. And sometimes it becomes impossible to forget them. Taehyung's memories are stored in Jungkook's heart which got even deeper with time. They can never be erased from his heart. Taehyung was always present in his heart and will be present in the future also.
From the past five years he was searching for Taehyung and now that he finally found him Jungkook will make sure to keep him with him forever.

After almost an hour, Jungkook's car entered his apartment's building. Usually Jungkook lives at Jeon Mansion with his family members but to spend some alone time with Taehyung he brought him to his apartment in Itaewon.
People living in this area mostly belong to high society. Security here is also very tight. People living here only have access to the building.

Jungkook picks Taehyung in his arms and enters inside his apartment. He takes Taehyung directly to his bedroom and lays he comfortably on the bed.
Jungkook doesn't have any experience with other men or women. Taehyung is the first one to enter his bedroom. Having Taehyung alone in his room he felt slightly awkward. What should he do now? Maybe nothing. For now he can just look at Taehyung. Jungkook sits beside the bed on a chair and observes Taehyung carefully who was in his dreamland. According to Jungkook, Taehyung is perfect. The most perfect boy in the world. He is so beautiful. So gorgeous. No one can be better than him in Jungkook's eyes. His bread cheeks are looking so soft and pink. His lips are red just like strawberries His soft silky black hairs are covering his forehead. His face is glowing due to the light in the room. He just looks ethereal.

The next morning when Taehyung woke up he felt slight pain in his neck. He opened his eyes and found himself in an unknown bedroom. He realised that he is wearing a man's shirt. He shouted, "Agh!! What the hell is going on?" He remembers that last night he tried to hijack a black SUV and then someone attacked him due to which he lost consciousness.

When Taehyung was thinking about the things that happened last night, the room's door opened and a handsome man came inside. Taehyung looks towards him. The man in front of him was really good looking. He has brown silky hairs. His eyes were really deep and mesmerizing. Anyone can fall for those eyes. Taehyung looks at the man curiously. Who is he? And why does Taehyung feel like he knows the man? It is someone very known to him. But he couldn't remember.

The man came near him. Taehyung quickly pulls the blanket over himself. He hesitantly asks the man, "W-Who are you?"
"You don't remember who I am?" The man asked.
On hearing his question, Taehyung looks carefully towards the man's face and tries to remember him. Taehyung saw that the man is really handsome. He has black shiny eyes. His lips are thin and red having a mole under the lower one. 'Oh god! He is so hot and handsome.' Taehyung thought. Then something came inside his mind. He said, "Y-You? No way. H-How is it possible that you look like a movie star? Who was it? Agh! Why can't I remember?"
Jungkook was just silently listening to whatever Taehyung is saying. By now he was convinced that Taehyung has face blindness. Obviously Taehyung had forgotten about the night they spent together five years ago.

After sometime, Taehyung again said, "Oh yes. Now I remember."
Jungkook's eyes lit up in hope and he looked forward to Taehyung's reply but to his dismay Taehyung said, "Your face matches a lot with international actor Elvis. Especially your profile."
So Taehyung still didn't remember who Jungkook was? The shine in Jungkook's eyes slowly started disappearing. He smiled slightly and asked Taehyung, "Really?"

Taehyung's brain was working fast. He again looked at Jungkook and now he got confirmed. He said, "Y-You are Elvis right? Tell me you are Elvis right?" Jungkook didn't reply. He just smiles slightly towards Taehyung and Taehyung immediately understands that the man in front of him is really film star Elvis. "You are not only Elvis but also Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said. There were many questions and doubts in his eyes. "A-Are you really Jeon Jungkook?" He again asked.
Jungkook slightly chuckled and said, "Ain't I looking like him?"
"Yes you look like him." Taehyung said.

But the thing is that the man's personality is totally different from what he imagined. He thought that Jeon Jungkook is such a powerful man so he must be rude and arrogant but it's not like that. The man in front of him never behaved rudely. Instead he is polite with Taehyung. But if the man is really Jeon Jungkook then he is also the superboss of Sung-hyun and Chanyeol. What did he need from me? Taehyung thought and asked, "Why am I here?"
Jungkook replied, "Last night you came towards my car. My bodyguards thought that you were trying to hijack it so they made you unconscious. Then I brought you to my apartment."

Taehyung listens to everything silently and then thinks 'What the hell? Why does it happen to me?' Among all the people in Korea he needs to hijack only Jeon Jungkook's car. Oh god! He is so unlucky or most probably the luckiest man. He doesn't know anymore. He is just thankful for Jungkook that atleast Jungkook didn't throw him out of his car in the middle of the road at night.
Taehyung thought it would be better if he leaves from here quickly. He asks, "Alright. I should leave now. Where are my clothes? And this shirt..."
"It's mine." Jungkook said. "Your clothes were drenched in blood so that's why I helped you in changing them."

The important thing is not that to whom the shirt belonged to but the thing important is that Jungkook helped him in changing. Taehyung asked loudly, "You changed my clothes?"
"Ab no one was present at home other than me." Jungkook quickly said. "But don't worry I didn't see anything while changing your clothes." He added. But while saying it his cheeks and ears turned pink. It's true that he didn't see anything but he just enjoyed the view in front of him. And it's not like he enjoyed it for the first time. He quickly removes those thoughts from his mind.

"Oh thank God!" Taehyung sighed. He was really thankful for Jungkook. Jungkook is not only the world's most handsome man but also a true gentleman. Taehyung then nervously said, "Anyway I-I am sorry for last night and thank you for helping me."
"It doesn't matter." Jungkook said"It was my pleasure." Jungkook said in a slightly flirtatious tone.
Taehyung's whole face heated up and his cheeks turned bright pink. 'Did Mr. Jeon just flirted with me?' He thought he cleared his throat and tried to behave normally.
Jungkook who already saw his blushing face smiles. His smile was really attractive. He has cute and charming dimples. Dimples? Maybe because of those dimples he felt that he knew the man everytime he saw him in any movie. Maybe it's because Areum has the same dimples. Yes it is possible. He told himself in order to not think more about it.

Jungkook turns to leave the room. Before leaving he told Taehyung, "I have already arranged clothes for you. They are in the washroom. Get ready and come outside to have breakfast."
Taehyung was surprised by it. He never expected Jungkook to arrange clothes for him. After Jungkook left he got out of bed and looked around the room. It was simple and elegant giving pleasant vibes just like Jungkook himself. Jungkook is such a big personality but still so much down to earth. Taehyung felt really comfortable around him.

Taehyung enters the washroom. He saw that everything was already prepared for him. "He is such a gentleman." Taehyung said to himself. He felt bad for thinking Jungkook was his enemy in the beginning. He thought Jungkook is also like Sung-hyun and Chanyeol but the reality is that he is totally different from them. A true gentleman indeed. He even imagined Jungkook as his boyfriend. When he finally realised what he was doing he blushed furiously. He removes those thoughts from his brain. According to him Jungkook is a perfect man having everything in his life and he himself is just nothing. He and Jungkook have no match.

Leaving those thoughts behind he started getting ready. After showering he saw his clothes inside a paper bag. He took them out. It was plain v-neck t-shirt and denim jeans. They were simple and elegant. Even their price tags were removed but Taehyung can see a logo of Gucci on them. He knows that those simple looking clothes were really expensive. He personally is a big fan of this brand. He wears them and leaves the room to search for Jungkook.

While roaming around the house he reached the dinning room and his eyes landed on Jungkook who was already sitting on the dining table and was checking something on his mobile. He then roamed his eyes over the breakfast placed on the dining table. He asked, "You prepared all these things."
Jungkook who was busy with his mobile placed it aside and answered, "Yes I prepared them."
Taehyung was shocked by the answer. He never expected that a man like Jungkook knew how to cook. Looking at the fact that Jungkook is rich, Taehyung thought that he must have lots of maids or workers in his house.

"Please sit." Jungkook offered him.
Actually Taehyung was planning to just say goodbye and leave but after seeing that Jungkook himself prepared breakfast for them he changed his plan. He takes his seat near Jungkook. "I think you cook for yourself. Why don't you heir someone for it?" Taehyung asked.
"I don't like strangers in my house." Jungkook answered. Actually Jungkook is a introvert person. He doesn't like interacting with unknown people. While living abroad he used to spend his time mostly alone unless he was busy with his shooting. So he learnt how to cook during his stay in abroad. Taehyung doesn't know what he should reply. Isn't he also a stranger? Then why did Jungkook bring him to his house?

Finally this one is also over.
Let's see what happens next...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 17.5K 63
In which story kim taehyung, korea top ceo make pregnant his sassy yet innocent secretary jeon jungkook.. Top-taehyung Bottom-kook No cheating Rom...
54.8K 2.2K 24
This story is purely based on my imaginations ♥️✨ This story is about A cute Loving Family it focuses more on taekook as parents Here you'll get to...
167K 4.5K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
115K 5.3K 54
Kim Taehyung, youngest CEO of the Korea. Owner of the no.1 company. Cold and arrogant for others but loving for his family and friends... Jeon Jungko...