Omega...I Love You ❤️

By gameover3636

Let's read and enjoy how love between mafia King and cute omega blooms....😘 yizhan omegaverse English fanfic... More

characters
chapter -1
chapter -2
characters update
chapter -3
chapter -4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter -7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 14

2.6K 142 1
By gameover3636

They continue there journey.wangji stopped
"did you here any sound"
"Yes lan zhan"
They moved to that direction.

A stream can be seen.wuxian become happy and slowly put feet on water.He take water in his hand and drink it.
Wuxian,"it's so natural and fresh."
He inhales nature's aroma.
Wangji also joined wuxian.They sat on the stone and started to sprinkle water on each other.They enjoy the moment.

Wuxian,"lan zhan,look that bird.what is it?"

Wangji,"Mmm ,...l doesn't know."

Wuxian,"ooh...what a pathetic....hehe ...it is hornbill."

Wangji,"if you know it's name,why did you ask Me?"
Wangji pouted.
Wuxian,"oh my darling,why are you pouting."
On hearing darling from wuxian wangji's ears become red.
Wuxian teases,"look my lan zhan is blushing like omega ,who got compliments from there alpha."

They continue there walk.
Soon they heard gun shoot sound.wangji tightly hold wuxian hand.He take his gun out.They his behind a tree.A men wearing black coat holding gun comes towards their direction. Wangji shoot at him.He moved wuxian behind a big tree.shooting and fighting,loud sound of gun shot echoed the forest.

Wangji shoot many gansters . He skillfully escape from shooting.when gun load is over, he take a wood from ground.He started to hit them with it.

Some members take a blade and started to attack wangji.They make several wounds on wangji's body.

Wuxian saw a man take a knife and began to stab Wangji. wuxian take a stone and throw at him.it him on the man's head and knife fell down.Wangji fights back continuesly.some people were averting gazes on wuxian.

At a chance , wangji move to wuxian direction and hold his hand run.soon so many people come run behind them.

Suddenly.......

There leg slipped and fell down.it was a hill slide.They rolled down by hugging eachother.Both of them got small injuries. finally they fell on a water bodies.on the rolling wuxian lost consciousness.Wangji swim with unconscious wuxian.

The mafia men run behind them stop on the river.They call and inform that, Wangji and wuxian fall.on the river.The river has high depth and water is flowing uncontrollably.There is no chance for there survival.so many people died on falling this river.But the boss order not to stop searching them.find there dead body and confirm it.

______

In China:

Carmen,"Qiren,they were not taking calls."

Xichen enters and tell,"dad,mom Jiang called,he said wuxian not answering any call after departure."

Carmen,"Qiren ,I think something bad happened."

Qiren,"we will check on it."

Xichen,"I will connect the resort they were staying."

Soon they understand Wangji and wuxian fell in the trap.

Xichen, Xue yang, songlan,Jiang Cheng and there men fly to India.

_______

Wuxian slowly opens his eyes.He was on a rock .He was shivering.He looks around.

He doesn't see Wangji.He panics .He started to search for him.He was very weak.blood was oozing from the head.

He search for an hour in the bank of river .
His vision slowly blurs.But he got his alpha's scent.He weakly walk towards that direction.He saw Wangji unconsciously lying on the bank.

He try to wake up him.No avail.He put his head on his lap and his vision lost.

_____

Wangji open his eyes.He startled because Wei put his face on wangji's face.He slowly move wuxian face from his and looks around.He call Wei wuxian,but no avail.He pick up wuxian in bridal style and help to sit under tree.He again calls him.He loos around,he saw a cave there.He took Wei wuxian in his shoulder and move towards that direction.He take a wood from ground and slowly moves.He thinks there may be wild animals.He slowly enters inside the cave.No one is there.

He slowly sit Wei wuxian on floor.He went outside and grab some dry leaves and put fire.

He removes wuxian's jacket and  t-shirt.They were wet.He removes his shirt and vest .He looked at wuxian's body,his ears turn to red.He looked back.Both bodies have some scratches and injuries.Not serious.He wipe blood from wuxian's head by his vest.He leans wuxian body on his body.Then started to heat the body.He scented wuxian with his scent. slowly wuxian's shivering stopped.

Later he lean wuxian on cave wall.He cover wuxian upper body with his shirt.He
Spread out wuxian clothes to dry.He went out cave and collect fruits and woods.He catch few fishes from river.It's almost evening.sun is about setting.

Both mobile phone become useless.He was no way to inform family about there location.After wuxian's wakes up,they must continue there walk.

Wangji started to cook fish.He also pick some herbs from forest.He appiled in on his and wuxian body.There wounds already started to heal.

Wuxian slowly opens his eyes.He was happy on seeing Wangji.He slowly move towards Wangji.
Wuxian,"lan zhan...."
Then wuxian realizes that his upper body just covered with lan zhans shirt.It went down.He hurriedly pick it and wear it.His face is red as tomato.
Wangji,"your dress is wet,So i removed t-shirt."
Wei wuxian felt shy.
Wuxian,"Mn"
Wuxian look towards Wangji .He was shirtless.His six pack are seen. wuxian intensely stare it.Wangji smirked.
Wangji,"Wei Ying eat this"
He gives some fruit and fish to him.He accepted it.

Soon darkness spread all over.There is slightly raining.The surrounding were cold.
Wangji and wuxian talks about something.They make a plan to escape from here by making a small boat.
Suddenly,
Wangji asked,"are you in heat?"

Wuxian,"nahh...what?"

Wangji,"are you in heat?l can smell your scent.its strength is intensified.strong jasmine scent.earlier it very lighter but now....."

_____
___
__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1.5K 20
In which Omega Wei Wuxian meets Supreme Alpha Lan Wangji, and one of the greatest love stories began. I do not own The untamed or Mo Dao Zu Shi. I o...
38.3K 1.5K 6
ZhanYiboSean fanfiction Omegaverse __________________________________________________________________________________ A/N: This story is just a fanfi...
406K 25.8K 108
"You have to marry him!" "Why do I have to?" Xiao Zhan asked back. "Because I want you to marry him." Madam Yu replied. ''''''''''''''''''''' Xiao Zh...
43.6K 2.7K 18
Wangxian omega ff zhanyi omega ff twin brothers love story ❤️ Lan wangji ❤️ Wei wuxian Wei zhan ❤️lan yibo Yizhan English omega fanfiction Love can c...