His African Queen || BWWM

By Official_Refiloe

Marii Dlamini is a beautiful 24 year old South African living in the US. Liam Augero is a handsome 26 year ol... More

AUTHORS NOTE
°ONE°
°TWO°
°THREE°
°FOUR°
°FIVE°
°SIX°
°SEVEN°
°EIGHT°
°NINE°
°TEN°
°ELEVEN°
°TWELVE°
°THIRTEEN°
°FOURTEEN°
°FIFTEEN°
°SIXTEEN°
°SEVENTEEN°
Not a chapter
°EIGHTEEN°
°NINETEEN°
°TWENTY°
°TWENTY ONE°
°TWENTY TWO°
°TWENTY THREE°
AUTHORS NOTE
°TWENTY FIVE°
°TWENTY SIX°
°TWENTY SEVEN°
Authors Note
°TWENTY EIGHT°
°TWENTY NINE°
°THIRTY°
°THIRTY ONE°

°TWENTY FOUR°

1.7K 69 2
By Official_Refiloe

Police? What's the police doing here? Oh Frick what do I do? Oh I don't know, maybe open the fricken door before these people knock it down! Did I tell yall how annoying my conscious is?

I then head to the door and opened it to see a couple of policemen. "Ma'am is this the residence of Mr Liam Augero?" One of the officers asked me. I then answered yes.

"We have a warrant for this address. Is your husband here ma'am?" The cop asks. Oh gosh what do I say. Do I lie? No. Wait. I don't lnowwww.

"Marii what's going on?" I hear a half asleep Liam say. The cops then walks in. "Sir put your hands behind your back. You're under arrest." He said as he placed hand cuffs on Liam.

Oh shit. This is actually happening. What do I do? You can't do shit

"What the- what are you doing?" Liam asked the cop. "Sir we have a warrant for your arrest. You're coming with us for questioning for the homicide of Mr James Alessandro Augero."

Girl you better act like they wrongfully arresting him. Standing there like you some statue. The heck.  Damn.

I then start questioning the police officer, acting like I'm clueless on this whole situation. "Ma'am please step aside." He said. "No. You're not going anywhere without an explanation." I said standing firm in front of the door.

"Ma'am we will be forced to arrest you for interference." The cop said. "No wait. Marii it's okay, just call Drake." Liam says. I then move out the way.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford-" he stopped midway when he made eye contact with Liam.

"You have the right to an attorney." The cop simply say. Next thing I know they were outside and into the police car. I then watched them leave right before my eyes.

I then head to my phone and call Drake. "Come on. Pick up, pick up, pick up. Please." I say as the line kept on ringing. He then finally picks up.

"Hello beautiful." I hear his raspy voice say over the phone. Girl no way. Someone is going to fricken jail and you out here drooling over the voice of his brother?! Oh what's wrong with me?

"Drake they took Liam." I say quickly. "Wait what? Who took Liam?" I then answer by saying the police. "Fuck. Shit. Okay I'll be right over." He says and drops the call.

An hour later the whole fricken mafia is here. Am I over exaggerating? Yes, yes I am. But at the end of the day, there's a lot of people here. I then just watch Drake talk to sons guy about something.

"Mmhm, you sure you still like this man? Your girl needs a little vanilla in life." Vannessa says. Is this girl serious.

"I don't know." I simply just say. "What?" She asks. "I don't know." I repeat to her. "Girl what do you mean, you don't know?" She says placing her hands on her hips

"I mean, I like Drake, a lot. It's just Liam-" I was then interrupted by Vannesa loudly. "Girl if you don't- what the heck? I thought we were anti-Liam?" Frick what have i pit myself in.

"Yes but-" "But what? Actually where is Jade." She said going looking around. Oh my, seriously. The guy is in jail right now, can we focus on that?

Vannessa then comes back with Jade who was looking at me like I'm crazy. "Okay Marii explain to Jade what you just said." Vannessa said with her hands on her hips.

"Well by the face she's giving me, she already knows." I said. "Girl the fuck you mean you still like Liam? Look, I.know it's hard to get over him cause yall were so in love bur please you've been hurt enough. Shit I even pulled a Solange on him. Please. If not for you, for me then." Jade says placing her hands on my shoulders.

It was quiet between us, just then Drake had came into the room. "Hello ladies. Marii, can I speak to you for a minute." I then looked at Jade and she nodded her head. "Yes." I said as I followed him to wherever he was going.

Well wherever was outside. We sitting out at the balcony.

"Marii when the police has arrested um Liam, is there anything else he explained to you?" I then told him the full story.

"And that's all. He was gone." I say. He just nodded his head.

"Okay then, so it's only about my father. Okay thanks." He then fell quiet, thinking, I think.

I then called his name for some reason. He then answered. Shoot he answered. "Um. I need some advice alright. So theres a friend..."

"Wait hold up. You have Vannessa and Jade for the girly advice please." He said laughing.

"No wait. Its- one of them." Well what a way to lie of your two best friends.

"Okay what's up then?" He said settling down. "Um so they were dating some guy, right. And then they suddenly showed interest in an other because it seems like the other cares more about them then the other. The other can be quite narcissistic. Um but something happens where they suddenly feel still attracted to the first guy. Like what do you do at that point?"

He looks down for a while. He looks at me and says to just follow my heart. Well if it was that easy I would have done it. "Okay I can see that advice annoyed you. Okay." He said then crouched down in front of me. A felt a tingly feeling when he touched my thighs.

"Look. I need you to take your time. I know it's hard and I don't want to rush you into anything cause next thing you know you're regretting it. No matter the outcome, I still love you. Okay, now please don't beat yourself down, okay." He said as he kissed my temple and stood up.

"Wait. Its not me." I say defensively. "Really? "The other one is a bit narcissistic". Oh and your body language said it all." He said as he headed to the door.

"Look. All I want for you is to be happy. And if Liam makes you happy, then I support you all the way." He says with a smile. "Well I have to get back. You coming?" I just nodded my head and followed him back.

Oh gosh, what do I do now?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Two weeks have gone by and he's still in jail. Now I'm involved cause the man decided to put me in his alibi. How do you put someone who was kidnapped the whole time in your alibi.

Anyways today I get to visit Liam at the prison. That's going to be fun. Yeah right.

I wash up and get dressed for the day. I did my hair and makeup and looked extremely good.

I then looked in the mirror:

I then prepared Rose too cause she's coming to see her father too. I dressed her in Liams favourite thing for Rose to wear. Her teddy bear onesie.

After a while I got into the car and was driven to the prison. After a while we were inside, getting checked by the security. Even Roses' diaper was checked. Damn I wonder who brought drug by a babies diaper. I wouldn't risk it cause the things that come out of this baby. Oh hell nah.

We were then escorted to a room. There was no one there. I sat down on one of the chairs. I started playing with Rose, waiting for Liam.

Suddenly the door opened and in came Liam with a guard. Damn, he looked good in an orange jumpsuit. I stood up to hug him. I could see he was aiming to kiss my lips so I quickly turned my face for him to kiss the corner of my mouth.

He pulled back and just smirked. We then sat down opposite each other. "Hey, how are you?" He asked me. I then replied with I'm fine and just asked him back.

"I'm good. Oh would you look at that. My little Rosie." He said looking at Rose. "I dressed her in your favourite." I say. "I see." He says with a huge smile. He then looks past me and nods his head. The sound of the door opening and closing occurred.

I looked behind me to see the guard gone. I look back at Liam. "Are you serious? You have people working for you in prisons too?" I say a bit shocked. Well of course.

"Everywhere." He just simply said. "Hey look. I need you to lie a little bit at the trial." He says as he leans onto the table.

"A little bit? I'm basically lying a lot." I say whispering. "I know. They know you weren't at my house and they know you weren't at your old house. They checked in with the landlord. So before you were  on the streets my mom had settled you in an apartment-"

"No. I know where this is going no." I say. I definitely know what going to happen. Imma have to say I was there and then convince that motherfucker to lie too. I don't want to see him ever.

"What? Why?" I then told him everything. "Why didn't you tell me this?"

"Because you would've killed him and look now you need him." I say.

"Okay then. Please. Just this one time. I need you for this. Please. Drake will tell you everything you have to say, we will have every 'proof' ready. Then, wait come one Marii please." He says I look away.

"Look I know this is too much for you but please just do this once." He says.

"I can't. What if we get caught?" I ask in a whisper. "We won't." He says. Oh yes u should definitely trust that statement.

"I can't do jail." I said starting to cry. "Marii hey. Hey. Give me your hand." I then laid my free hand on his hand. He pulled it closer and kissed the back of it. "Would I ever lie to you?" I immediately pulled my hand away and looked at him funny.

"Are you seriously asking that. Wena userious (you serious)?" I then proceeded to kiss my teeth. "Okay would I ever lie to you in a serious situation like this. Please. Do this. If not for me then for Rose." I then look at Rose who was for some reason fascinated by the shiny table.

I look back at Liam and just nodded my head. "Fine, but I swear if I go to jail. I'm coming here to kill you myself." He just smiled and nodded.

"When I get out. I'll make up for the birthday trip we missed. As I told you they had froze all my assets. Okay." I just nodded in response.

The door then suddenly opens. "Sorry sir but your time is up." The guard from earlier says. He then makes his way to Liam and stands him up. I stand up to hug him for the last time. "Stay safe." I say and he kisses Rose on bothe her cheeks.

I then watched him disappear. I made my way back to the car and made my way home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 123K 45
[ COMPLETED ] Kalani Reed was a regular twenty-two year old woman who was trying to get the handle on her life. She worked at a small café, lived in...
1.8M 62.7K 46
Stefano Vanzetti. You'd have to be living under a rock if you grew up in northern Boston and didn't know who he is. He's the heartthrob of every Ita...
161K 6.3K 22
Imani Adams is your average badass, intelligent black girl. Although she doesn't have many friends, she doesn't seem to mind due to how busy she is w...
182K 6.2K 30
Sasha Kelly is 17 year old African American girl who just moved to California from Philadelphia. Sasha comes from a family that works and travels a l...