oc characters storys

By realcoolkittycat

*note-didn't realized I had to add description but I'll think of something for now, this is just short storie... More

Allegiance
Chapter 2:Obsession love
Chapter 3:Missing Twigclaw
Chapter 4:Pepper
Chapter 5:The sleepover
Chapter 6:The Tree Incident(How Lostbreath got her scars)
Chapter 7:Bear attack(How Darkfeather got a broken jaw)

Chapter 1:Ice skating competion

4 0 0
By realcoolkittycat

Everyone was chilled in the living room, doing something. "Ughhhh Blindheart again!" Light shadow hissed, "How are you good at chess! I even can't beat Coolkittycat!" Blindheart purred "Maybe I'm that good." she then blocked her paw from Light shadow seeing it to Coolkittycat who was on her phone, "I definitely cheated." Coolkittycat let out a smirk.

"Hey you say you can beat me during chess, if your upset, how about checkers?" Blindheart purred. "That's not funny." Light shadow hissed, "Thats pretty mean now that you said that." he turn away rubbing his arm. Fierypaw rushed in, "Fierypaw brought news!" she had a some kind of paper with her. "What is it-" Light shadow pulse for a moment, "Fierypaw..." "What you forgetting names?" Blindheart meowed. "No, she doesn't speak english, I don't understand it." Light shadow meowed, crossing his arms. "Soooo Fierypaw, you finally understand english?" Coolkittycat questioned. "No! Fierypaw speak english just fine." Fierypaw meowed, "There's an ice skating competition! Fierypaw needs and partner and want permission to go."

"You know the rules." Light shadow meowed. "That we can't do anything fun. Your so boring sometimes you know." Coolkittycat meowed. "No! I never made the rule on that. Did I?" Light shadow meowed, "I'm not that boring am I? Guys?" "Well..." Blindheart trailed off, "When you kind of think of it. Yea you are boring." Light shadow faced pawed before he turn back to Fierypaw, "We get it, your the Snow Ice Chosen but think of well, it takes time and practice. And what if you get hurt, ok that don't make sense but still, my clear answer is no." "Fierypaw will pay you." "Ok how much so you can go?" Light shadow demanded. "How about $5." Fierypaw purred. "You can go I want the 5 bucks!" Light shadow declared. "Really?" Stormy hissed in the background, "And I offered him the same amount for Football! For *censored* Football!" "Hey watch your language, we have children!" Light shadow hissed pointing at Stormy.

Coolkittycat and Blindheart just looked at each other and strugged. "Alright who will be your partner?" Light shadow meowed. "Stormy is!" "What!" Stormy hissed in the background. "Well I was thinking you know, ice and water hehe." Light shadow admitted, embarrassed. Blindheart had a chair preparing to hit Light shadow but Coolkittycat tackled her to the ground. "Hey! Heyyy! No fighting!" Light shadow turn around, just in time to see Coolkittycat tackled her friend to the ground. "Bruh are you blind?" Coolkittycat hissed, "She was gonna hit you with a chair." "No excuses young lady." Light shadow meowed before turning back to Fierypaw, "Why of corse you can have Stormy as your partner, what was I thinking?" "What!!" Stormy hissed in the background. "Can we go at once?" Fierypaw asked. "Yea of course, I can go check it out myself, maybe I'll compete in it hehe." "What!!!" Stormy hissed in the background. "So when are you guys going to kiss!" Luni voiced called in the background. Light shadow gived a warning stare, then a chair was thrown across the room, "Ow!!!" Luni yelp in the background. "Ok who threw that!" Light shadow hissed turning back to the other two. Coolkittycat and Blindheart pointed at each other. "What is wrong with you guys?" Light shadow murmured.

"Wanna come with?" Fierypaw asked. "Yea, I just need a partner." Light shadow meowed. "Ohhh yea, Fierypaw bet you will slip." Fierypaw sneered. "Yea because I'm water and water cause others to fall." Light shadow meowed. "Oh leader got something right this time." Fierypaw purred, "Fierypaw and Stormy will wait by the door. We're going to win." Fierypaw ran grabbing Stormy in the process, "Wait, wait!!! I'm gonna die!!!!!"

"I'll be your partner." Blindheart volunteer. "No, no Blindheart, you'll melt the ice. You haven't master the ability of your fire powers yet." Light shadow meowed. "What are you talking about? Yes I ha-Ahh Ahh." "Quick! Every cat for themselves!" Coolkittycat ran away. "Achoo!" Blindheart let out a fiery sneeze, missing Light shadow by a whisker. "Geez, Blindheart, aim that fiery sneeze elsewhere. What are you trying to do, kill me?" Light shadow hissed. "Coolkittycat stop your hiding! Your The Destiny Chosen, your suppose to know this stuff!" Light shadow hissed as he spot Coolkittycat hiding behind a wall. "Sorry." Blindheart apologize, she let out another in Coolkittycat's direction. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm on fire!!!!!!!!!!" "Stop, drop and roll! Stop, drop and roll!" was what was now happening in the background. "Well you did tell me to aim it else where." Blindheart meowed, nervously. "Ummmmm I'm gonna go and uhhh deal with that, Blindheart do me a favor and uhhhh block your sneezes." Light shadow mewed nervously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There you go, all better now. Not bad for acting as the healer huh?" Light shadow purred. Coolkittycat gived an annoyed look, "My tail was literally on fire and your proud of it." Coolkittycat hissed, "I can't believe it, my own best friend tried to kill me but I shouldn't be surprised, we're all going to die with those sneezes." "It was just a fiery sneeze." Light shadow meowed. "A deadly sneeze." Coolkittycat meowed, "Very deadly. Hot but deadly." "Alright well, I need a partner for that competition." Light shadow meowed, "Wanna be my partner?"

"Hahahahahahahahahaha." Coolkittycat laughed historically before she meowed "No." "What why?" Light shadow meowed. "One, we're half-blood littermates, it would be weird. Two, don't you realized that under ice, there's water, I can't swim. Three, I don't know how to ski on ice and four your probably slip and fell on your face multiple times, I seen you do it before and we had to rescue you because we couldn't get you off that ice and I did have a reason five but I forgot it because I was explaining a whole bunch of other reasons. Oh wait now I remember, my tail was on fire!" "One, I know but it doesn't matter, everyone else is terrible too, it didn't say that you have to choose your date or girlfriend or whatever, two I'm The Water Chosen, I can pull you out and the ice is strong enough to stand, three it's stating on ice, not skiing, two different things." Light shadow told her "Same thing!" Coolkittycat hissed. "No skiing is what you do on snow, stating is on ice. But I can teach you, actually I don't know how to do it either but I can used the water which is under ice to guide me." "Your gonna cheat?" Coolkittycat questioned. "Uhhhhh no, I didn't say that." Light shadow meowed. "Don't lie to me. I can smell your lies from a mile away." Coolkittycat sneered.

"Ummmmm, anyway four I fell ok, I fell and cannot get up and six-" "What happen to five?" Coolkittycat asked crossing her arms. "I-" Light shadow pulse for a moment, "Shut up Coolkittycat." Light shadow turn away crossing his arms, "At least I'm not Darkfeather, dancing with a plant and think plants can talk to us and feel pain." "Yes they can!" Darkfeather called in the background. "Shut up I wasn't talking to you!" Light shadow hissed pointing in that direction. "Well I'm going." Darkfeather approached him, "To that show, that competition and yes my partner a tree." "Living not dead things. No trees only cat partners." Light shadow meowed. "Ummm metaphorically speaking, trees aren't dead, their actually alive." Coolkittycat meowed, "They do die if you kill them. And I'm not being cruel by saying this but I love the feel of pain that plants have." Both Darkfeather and Light shadow gived her a look. "What? I'm just saying that plants are living too." Coolkittycat meowed, "It's not like I been in the garden to destroy plants because I fell like it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is currently in the garden last year destroying the plants, "Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Die! Die! Die!" Coolkittycat mechanically laugh as she destroy the and the entire garden.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anywayyyy," Darkfeather spoke changing the subject, "I don't sleep with a stuff fish like you and at least I'm not poor." "Excuse me miss, I don't sleep with any stuff animal and your a literal gold-digger who won't stop asking for money!" Light shadow hissed, "And also I caught you interacting with rich folks and try to put your charm on them, now move along now."

Darkfeather left in fustration. "Kittyyyy pleeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee!!! I neeeeddd a partner!!!" Light shadow begged. "Fine." Coolkittycat growled, "But if something happens, I will strangle you so badly that you can't even stand." "Awwwww your so sweet?" Light shadow purred, not even paying attention to the threat he just got, "And besides, to help you better, let the water underneath the ice to help you." Light shadow led the way as Coolkittycat growled "Ughhh I'm gonna regret this."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm surprised, Light shadow took you as a partner, I myself did not want to be partners with Fierypaw. Just to be clear of that." Stormy meowed. "And I didn't want to go either." Coolkittycat hissed, "He made me go anyway." "Soooooo." Stormy hesitated. "So?" Coolkittycat questioned. "Wanna switch partners? You know, Light shadow takes Fierypaw and I take you?" Stormy offered. "Yea no." Coolkittycat, "I'm not inter- Is this the place?" "Yep." Fierypaw meowed. "I can't believe this. I thought it was the two pairs plus Darkfeather being a weirdo but does everyone want to come because I give only the four of us including myself permission!" Light shadow yelled at the whole crowd behind him. "What about me?" Darkfeather asked, holding a tree. "No, no your a weirdo, go stand over there." Light shadow told her.

"Hey, Coolkittycat. I don't mean to brag but isn't that Claw with some she-cat." Stormy asked. Coolkittycat looked, "Nope, never heard of him." "Well, I think they kiss." Stormy meowed, "Uhhh Coolkittycat are you alright?" "I'll be right back. Don't let Light shadow be apart of it." Coolkittycat growled, "Light shadow, I gotta go get some business done, I'll be right back. Meet me over there alright. Cool bye." and she ran off. "Where did she went off too?" Light shadow asked. "I dunno, dealing with an old boyfriend." Stormy shrugged, "He kissed another girl. Sooo Coolkittycat isn't happy. Don't worry it personal, just go wait for her. Shes a full adult who can handle things herself. She can handle it." "I should stop it before she gets into a fight." Light shadow meowed. "No, she can handle it. You remember last time." Stormy told him, "How about this, if she doesn't return for about 10 minutes, go check on her."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Claw!!!" Coolkittycat called his name. "Kitty uhh this isn't what it looks like." Claw meowed. "You don't get to call me that." Coolkittycat hissed, "And you." she turn to the pretty silver-white she-cat, "Good job on taking my spot for me. I'm really proud of you. But you see Valentines day is coming up in February and I'm gonna led it slide. Just don't cross paths with me again after that date and everything will be ok. Ok sweetie, bye." Coolkittycat was about to leave. "Kitty wait." Claw called. "We're just here for the competition so try be a little competitive but not too much on us. I know your heartbroken still and-" "Ohhh you think that do you? I'm not heartbroken, I still remember what you did." She tried to walk away again. "Kitty-" "I said don't call me that!" Coolkittycat snapped, "Only my family, friends and those closest to me can call be that! Not you! And I'm over you! In case you haven't noticed!"

Coolkittycat continued as she walked away, "Oh and I can also detect certain love from others, your girlfriend is only there for the money sweetheart, it's toxic. So happy for her and your money." She walked away with a smirk on her face. "Soooo how's Claw?" Light shadow asked, "I heard what happen and Stormy told me that-" "Oh forget him, shes a gold-digger Light shadow. I'm happy for him." Coolkittycat purred. "Wait before we all start." Stormy meowed, "Can I switch partners, can I be with someone who is terrible?" "What's wrong with Fierypaw?" Fierypaw asked. "Nothing it's just that, water and ice can be together and-" "Wait but then you'll lose." Light shadow scoff, "Coolkittycat is better off with me with that Claw guy around." "Actually better, the only reason why I'm doing this is too well, if Claw got someone else, why make it seem that she has someone else." Hmmmm, I don't sense any love on him for me, Coolkittycat thought, and I don't got feelings for him, he hates Light shadow for some reason and thinks I'm the favorite. "That make sense." Fierypaw nodded, "Leader if he was there is with Coolkittycat, it will show Claw that she moved on with someone else, incase if he did still have feelings for her." Oh shoot, I forgot about that, Coolkittycat thought, nahhh he's fine, if he didn't do like he done long ago. "Can you keep her safe?" Light shadow asked. "Yes." Stormy meowed. "Coolkittycat do you want to switch partners?" Light shadow meowed. "Well, not really, he still won't calling me Kitty so yea, I guess I can switch." Coolkittycat meowed. "Since when does anyone call you Kitty?" Light shadow questioned.

Coolkittycat hissed "Ok, Stormy let's get going. Ohh and to answer your question Light shadow, you just did a few moments ago when you begged me to be your partner." Stormy led her to a spot on the icy pond. "So where is the boots?" Coolkittycat asked. "No, we used our claws." Stormy told her, "I know a few tips and tricks of my own." "I thought you are terrible at stating?" Coolkittycat questioned. "I was being sarcastic, we're using our powers and yes I know it's forbidden to use it in public but we can hide it, right." Stormy explained. "Um sure." Coolkittycat shrugged, "Light shadow's using the water under the ice as a guide." Coolkittycat slowly got on the ice but slipped onto her face, "I hate the ice." she hissed. "Ouch err, need help?" Stormy meowed. "Yes, thank you." Coolkittycat meowed as she was helped up. "Now, let's practice, I'll show you what to do and we can beat Light shadow and Claw." "Yayyy even more reasons to regret this." Coolkittycat hissed then she smirk, "Or maybe, it won't be so bad to laugh at their faces when we win. Hehehe." "That's the spirit Coolkittycat." Stormy purred. "No, no, don't call me that. Call me Kitty for now." Coolkittycat corrected him. "Um what?" Stormy meowed, confused.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You sure you want to used water as guide?" Fierypaw asked. "Yea." Light shadow meowed. "Ok well, Fierypaw can't believe The Villains are involve in this competition. Feel bad for Shadow. Foxtrap's sister is really crushing on him to go." "Yea, have to asked Coolkittycat and Foxtrap about that?" "Why Coolkittycat?" Fierypaw asked. "Well, shes The Destiny Chosen and it deals with love. If she helps on Valentines day that is, shes always closed herself off on that day for some reason. I know it isn't Claw or me with Silver but I haven't figure out why yet." "Are you over her?" Fierypaw asked. "I broke a rule that I made. Without Coolkittycat, we would of run away together or something. Good thing I changed the rule but still don't ended up like Sasha. Silver still gone and haven't came back for me. But hey I'm cool without her now. Hmmm I got an idea for this Valentines day hehehe." "The point you have an evil laugh is very concerning, now back to practice." Fierypaw meowed, "Wait is that Silver with your brother?" "Wait where?" Light shadow looked before he gasps, "How could she?" "Let it go, just let it go." Fierypaw meowed. "That's fine, I'm chill with it." Light shadow meowed, "Now let's continue."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took an entire week for practice. "Sooo your ready Kitty?" Blindheart purred. "Yea, fell on my face a few times but yea." Coolkittycat told her. "I can't believe you decided to do something like this. You never do any competitions." Blindheart meowed. "Yea well, I was suppose to be with Light shadow as a partner, then we switch for some reason. It was Light shadow who got me stuck into this mess so yea, I blame him. Stormy is my partner and he definitely didn't drop me a few times." "Well good luck, I would taken your place, then I ended up with a cold or should it be called that but because I still got fiery sneezes." Blindheart shrugged. "Light shadow said you would melt the ice." Coolkittycat pointed out. "What about you Light shadow?" Blindheart turn to Light shadow. "Since when do you call her kitty?" Light shadow asked. "Excuse me, she allows it and I don't always call her that." Blindheart snorted, "And besides you just remove the cool and cat and that's how she got it. Now are you ready Fishface." "Yep and I'm gonna win." Light shadow purred, he smiles at Coolkittycat before turning back to Blindheart, "Wait Fishface?"

"Ok, we're up." Stormy meowed, "Come on." he winked at Light shadow. Coolkittycat sighs, "I'm beginning to regret this again, it's a crowd and I'm not a feline person." "Is he trying to make me jealous?" Light shadow hissed then he called "Hey break a leg!" Coolkittycat glared at him a warning look. They watched, "Wait is that- One of those moves that- Oh no she didn't." Light shadow hissed. "Oof, well Claw is over there sooooo. Oh look she gived the peace sign at Claw." Blindheart observed. Light shadow looked annoyed, "Well she does hate him but she literally doesn't need to kiss Stormy and gived the peace sign at Claw." They return, "Haha, did you see his face?" Coolkittycat laugh. "Yep." Stormy purred, "All part of the plan." "Sure." Light shadow rolled his eyes, "You both aren't boyfriend girlfriend now are you?" "My relationships are none of your concerned right there now is it?" Coolkittycat told him. "Hey, we were just showing Claw off out stunts, crazy aren't they? Also to win, oh look they are next. Hey Claw love our crazy stunts, she moved on now! You been replaced!" Stormy meowed. "Oh good because for a moment there I thought I was gonna strangled someone." Light shadow hissed, looking at his claws, "What Stormy hates me, so why would I let her date him?" "So, we're not dating." Coolkittycat meowed. "Yea, I'm not dating Kitty, we're just showing our crazy stunts what's the big deal?" Stormy meowed. "Just one day of calling me that, remember it." Coolkittycat told him, "And we're not the only one with the- Is he seriously making fun of us?" "Oof, karma right?" Light shadow meowed. "Ouch." Fierypaw meowed, "And is he singing now?" "Hey, put on a happy face. Then everything's okay. Put on a happy face. Hey, put on a happy face. Then everything's okay. Put on a happy face." Claw sung as he spun is girlfriend around, he was looking at Stormy and Coolkittycat. "Oooh I hate him so badly right now. This song is copyrighted!!! And yea I know this song!!!"

"Chill." Light shadow meowed. They were done. "Nice stunts but ours was better." Claw sneered. "Why you little-" Coolkittycat was grabbed by Light shadow and mouth covered before she can finished. "Our turn." Light shadow meowed, looking at Fierypaw, "Keep her in line." Light shadow turn to Blindheart and Stormy as he let go to followed Fierypaw.

"Old school moves." Coolkittycat shrugged, "Or maybe not." "Now things got crazy." Blindheart meowed, "Oh, they both almost slipped." "Well atleast we improvised our crazy stunts when we failed and almost fell on our faces." Coolkittycat purred, "Still it was crazy, scary but crazy. Welcome back." "Did we win?" Light shadow asked. "Not yet, there's still a list." Fierypaw told him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's time to announce our winners for the stating competition!" called out the announcement, "Fifth place we have Light shadow and Fierypaw from old school to going crazy." "Oh that's good, we won something." Light shadow purred. Fierypaw nodded, "Fourth place we have Luni and Beauty. Beauty and the beast." "Yayyyy go sister!" cheered Beauty's twin, Beau. "Third place we have Fang and Hover. Very skilled and very good." "Yesssss!!!" called out Hover, "I'll pay you as soon as we celebrate." "You better." hissed Fang. "Second we have Claw and Flury. We all love to show our happy faces, the only ones who did a song." "Good for them." Coolkittycat hissed, seeing Claw and his girlfriend cheering. Claw winked at her, which made Coolkittycat eye's twitch, "I really hate that guy." she turn away but turn back to hissed "Show-off!" then turn away. "And now for the final winner, first place which is pretty questionable. Darkfeather and a tree?" the announcer then shrugged, "I don't get paid enough from announcing these weirdos. Anyway come up on stage to win a prize, enough for each partner."

"That was fun, we should do this again, sometime." Light shadow purred, "Uhhh Coolkittycat, are you-" "Yes we're leaving, I really wanted to beat Claw at his games and no I won't congratulate him." Coolkittycat interrupted him, "No, I won't be doing this again at anytime." she walked away with tail up straight in the air like she just don't care. "Sassy isn't she." Stormy meowed, "Yea thanks alot Fierypaw for bringing me here. I also won't be doing this again at anytime." Stormy got up and followed Coolkittycat, tail also up like he just don't care.

"Well that went well, you guys get your prize." Blindheart told them, "The sun is going down and I'll join Coolkittycat with the others. Which is mostly everyone." Blindheart went and found Coolkittycat and Stormy walking without a care in the world, these two, she thought, she approached them. "You both did well. To be honest, I wish you gotten first place instead of that weirdo." "Nahhh, I didn't really care about winning." Coolkittycat shrugged, "Nor to beat Claw." "Oh." Blindheart mewed, "Then what is it you care about?" "Well I thought I was there for Light shadow and I kinda forced myself to be Stormy's partner for some reason not that I care for him or anything." Coolkittycat meowed. "Oh does someone have a little crush." Blindheart sneered. "What?" Coolkittycat and Stormy hissed at the same time. "I can't believe you would say that." Coolkittycat hissed. "Yea, Kitty and I do not have a crush on each other. I least I hope she doesn't." Stormy hissed. "Just Coolkittycat." Coolkittycat told him, "The day is almost over and I get annoyed the more you call me that." "Then why-" Coolkittycat interrupted Stormy, "Blindheart you wouldn't like it if I pointed out that you had a crush on Light shadow infront of him." "Ummmm. What are you talking about?" Blindheart mewed nervously. "Yea I can sense love on others and even feel it then my own so don't think I don't know your secret." Coolkittycat hissed pointing at Blindheart. "Sorry my ears had died at this exact moment." Blindheart covered her ears, nervously. "Wow Blindheart has a slight crush on Light shadow? Oh let me tell him." Stormy sneered before running away. "Wait Stormy no!" Blindheart chased after him.

"Ahhh peace and quiet at last. No more stupid competitions after this." Coolkittycat purred as she started to walk home. "Hey Coolkittycat wanna talk about plants?" Darkfeather rushed over with a tree and a trophy. "No get away you weirdo!" Coolkittycat hissed, running away to home.

Facts:
1. Stormy was orginally gonna have a crush on Coolkittycat in this first chapter but decided to wait after at least 10 chapters which is why the way Stormy acted

2. Claw was suppose to show up for at least 10 chapters but there was a spin the wheel generator app that I used to help me decide on characters and it has spoken

3. Darkfeather and the tree is a joke

4. Coolkittycat - Cool and cat = Kitty which is where her nickname came from

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233 0 21
A story with my original characters. Each chapter is from an ocs pov. ⚠️Trigger warning⚠️ death, mentions of sh, suicide, suicidal thoughts, talk o...
553 0 32
Who wants to look at OC I made cause I put in the main (and two side) characters in here to show it maybe upgrade at times but who cares look while i...
1K 10 15
This is my oneshots book and I'm doing this because I have been wanting to make PoVs of my unused OCs. I'm not doing all my OCs though... Anyway, off...
1.5K 38 26
Disclaimer: I dont own corpse party For this story i'll try and make necessary OCs Because sometimes i have too many and forget about some Of them. A...