oc characters storys

By realcoolkittycat

*note-didn't realized I had to add description but I'll think of something for now, this is just short storie... More

Allegiance
Chapter 1:Ice skating competion
Chapter 3:Missing Twigclaw
Chapter 4:Pepper
Chapter 5:The sleepover
Chapter 6:The Tree Incident(How Lostbreath got her scars)
Chapter 7:Bear attack(How Darkfeather got a broken jaw)

Chapter 2:Obsession love

2 0 0
By realcoolkittycat

Coolkittycat yawned, there's nothing like a borning old valentines with only lovly dovey stuff going around and chocolate to give to your crushes and go out on dates with them. Borning stuff that she isn't intrested in. Shes lucky she hasn't spend a day with Claw on this day or she'll be left out. But shes not. Just wants to day to be over with.

"Hey Coolkittycat, can-" Stormy approched but was interrupted by Coolkittycat who hissed "No." "I'm no-" "No." Coolkittycat interrupted putting her face in the pillow. Stormy let out a growl in frushstation, "I'm not asking you any yes or no questions! Just listen to me! You don't have to be so mopey on this day, every single year on Feberary 14." Coolkittycat looked at him and hissed "What point of no do you not understand." Coolkittycat put up a sign that said "Closed, go away!!!" that she made. "Read the sign and leave me alone! If you want something wait the next day which is Feburary 15th." she hissed, "Otherwise I don't want to hear it." "Look, I need help," "Not I got to hear it." Coolkittycat growled as Stormy continued "finding a Valentine's date and everyone here said no. I know The Destiny Chosen does love and all, so can you help me." Coolkittycat let out a fushstated sigh, "There is mutiple reasons how to say nobody likes you. There's a reason I don't do these things on Valentines day. Since we're allowed to put our powers in good use for others which is half our responsiblity as The Chosen, I have so many reasons why this day is closed for me."

"Yea well, can you help me?" Stormy asked. "Who did you not asked?" Coolkittycat hissed. "Blindheart and you are the favorites of the worse leader ever." Coolkittycat throat growl threatenly, "Uhh anyway, maybe I should be alone for today." Stormy mewed nervously. "Yea you go do that." Coolkittycat hissed as Stormy walked away. Coolkittycat stretched before she got off the couch, she was bored, maybe I'll take a walk. She leap off her couch and headed to the door. "Where are you going?" Light shadow asked. "Going for a walk. I won't be back until the day is over." Coolkittycat told him. "No." Light shadow meowed sternly, "I'll let you go on a walk but not until the day is over, come back when at 10. No more then 10 or don't go at all." "Fine." Coolkittycat hissed annoyed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She walked alone in the forest alone, she jumped as soon she heard from the bushes, she stares at it to only reconized Foxheart, The Villains's healer. "Hello Coolkittycat. Can you come help me for a moment?" "Let me guess. Today is Valentines and you want a Valentines?" Coolkittycat questioned. "Exactly but not just any Valentines. Come with me and I'll explain more." "Yea I don't do Valentines, come back another day maybe." Coolkittycat told her. "But you don't understand." Foxheart approached her but Coolkittycat backed up a little, "He'll never notice me and I want him to love me. Your The Destiny Chosen. You can help." "No can do. Just talk to him." Coolkittycat shrugged turning away. "What?" Foxheart spat. "He probaly doesn't know you so get lost." Coolkittycat snarled.

"I will not take this rejection so easily, you will help me. Now!" Foxheart demanded. Coolkittycat walked away, "Not my business. Not my drama." Coolkittycat looked back but Foxheart tackled her to the ground but Coolkittycat didn't see the stone coming well going to the ground. "Listen here, you will do this. Just for today." Foxheart snarled as The Destiny fell unconcious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light shadow walked around, pacing back and forth, "She should be back by now." he hissed, "It's wayyy past 10." Fluffy rush toward him, "Light shadow we found her scent, it leads to The Villains territory." "What?" he demanded. "We also found bits of blood." Fluffy told him, "And The Villains are scented in our territory as well." "Get me the cats on patrol! Find more cats and then come with me! We're going to pay a visit to The Villains!" Light shadow declared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello? Are you waking up? Are you dead?" A different familial voice meowed. Coolkittycat woke up, "Ughhh my head hurt." then she looked alarm, "Um where am I? You!" she turn to a black cat with red eyes, recognizing him as Shadow from The Villains. "Oh good your alive." Shadow sighs in relieve, "For a moment I thought you were dead." Coolkittycat noticed how he was tied then noticed that she was in ropes too, "Where am I?" she demanded. "Dunno." Shadow shrugged, "A cave maybe. I would of tried to escape but...No thanks to that ghost that won't stop visiting me! I could really use her help right now!" Coolkittycat only tiled her head. "Pretend you didn't here that." Shadow snarled. "Um...ok? I was just thinking the same thing about the ghost who always visits me in my dreams and that I could use his help right now too." Coolkittycat hesitated. "Coolkittycat you are not good at sarcasm." Shadow hissed. "Soooo what are you here for?" Coolkittycat asked. "Foxheart wants me to fall in love with her. She has a crush on me ever since she met me." Shadow sighs, "And you must be the one who will hypnotize me into doing it." "What?" Coolkittycat eyes widen, "Excuse me but she wants me to force you into loving her?"

"Your right." Foxheart voice made them both jump, "I'm sorry that this is a shocker but it must be done." "Your crazy!" Shadow hissed, "What makes you think I ever want to be with you?" "And that's where The Destiny comes in." Foxheart purred. "Yea no. I'm sorry but I'm not cupid or whatever it's called." Coolkittycat growled. "What is that suppose to mean?" Foxheart hissed. "It means I can't make cats fall in love. It's not my abilities and even if I did. I wouldn't forced a cat to fall in love with you." Coolkittycat told her. Shadow sighs in relieve. "Your lying!" Foxheart spat. "Why would I be?" Coolkittycat sneered, "I never done that in my life. Have you seen me do it? No. I can't make cats fall in love. I can help them with love related issues but my powers only limits so much on love. Meaning I can't forced a cat to love you and you can't even force him to love you. He probably doesn't even like you!" "I'm on Coolkittycat's side on this one. You can't force love on another and I don't like you with an h." Shadow agreed.

Foxheart snarled "Silence! You will love me, one way or another. I won't let any of you go until I get what I want. Until then, your stuck here when nobody can find you." Coolkittycat stared at her, feeling and sensing obsessive love from Foxheart, it was strong. "Foxtrap will find me!" Shadow hissed, "And I bet The Chosen will find her." "Oh really." sneered Foxheart, "Where are they now?" Shadow hesitated for a moment. Seeming more scared and worried then facing her with bravery as he put his head down. Coolkittycat sighs, "I will get out of here." she hissed. "Oh really I like to see you try." Foxheart sneered, "That rope connected to the chair and the far side of the wall, one wrong move and off the cliff you go and trust me, you don't want to know what's down there and that should prevent you from using your powers to escape." Coolkittycat looked behind her, down the edge of the cliff, her eyes widen to see water from far below and she knew she can't swim as she gulp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light shadow led the rescue patrol with Fluffy next to him. He spotted Foxtrap with Shadow kitty at the border. "Foxtrap!" Light shadow hissed, "Where is she? Where is Coolkittycat?" Foxtrap's good eye has widen, "Coolkittycat is missing?" There was a hint of shock in his voice. "We don't have her." Shadow kitty meowed. Foxtrap shook his head, "Why would we steal your Destiny, we're missing on of our own." "Apparently he too can't keep track of his own cats." sneered Blue flame to Stormy.

"Why should we believe you?" Light shadow demanded. "Shadow is missing." Foxtrap meowed, "He was suppose to be hunting but he never returned. You can check our territory but-" Light shadow interrupted The Villain leader, "If Shadow is missing? And Coolkittycat is missing? Why is her scent near the border and small amount of blood?" Shadow kitty spoke after Foxtrap nodded to her, "We found traces of blood too. It scented like one of your own. I didn't scent it, it was Foxtrap who did. I'm noseblind so I wouldn't know but we found scrapped prey, possibly what Shadow had hunted before he disappeared." "Right." Light shadow meowed, "Maybe this is connected somehow?" "How? Why our cats gone missing?" Foxtrap questioned. "Yea especially when it's Valentines day." Light shadow meowed. "Wait what did you say?" Foxtrap asked. "Especially when it's Valentines day. You don't know?" Light shadow repeated before he asked.

Foxtrap hesitated for a moment before he spoke, "Shadow kitty, have you known where Foxheart has gone too?" "No, remember she saids she got important business to do?" Shadow kitty questioned. "But what business?" Foxtrap questioned, "I have a suspicion but I can't be too sure." "What's that?" Light shadow asked. "My sister, she has a crush on Shadow. Eversince she joined The Villains. More like an obsessive crush kinda don't you dare look at him or I'll kill you. It's Valentines day and well each year she tries to get him to love her." "Love?" Light shadow questioned, "The Destiny Chosen deals with love. I think your sister should be followed, does she ever return home?" "Yea but when I ask she puts it off." Foxtrap told him, "Shadow barely even like her but your right. She should be followed. And I know well that you shouldn't force a cat to love you. I keep telling her that but she doesn't listen. Shadow kitty that's your job, I know your noseblind but you got two eyes." "Stormy go with her." Light shadow turn to Stormy. "What why me?" Stormy hissed. "Because I said so now go with Shadow kitty." Light shadow meowed sternly. Stormy rolled his eyes. "I'll meet you and your rescue patrol back here." Foxtrap promised, "Keep suspicion out of the way. If she is responsible, then we will get our cats back. And I won't let my sister get away easy. And I will step my foot down when my cats get out of line for their behavior." Light shadow nodded, "Yes and we must do it sooner before the day ends."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coolkittycat eyes were closed, her ear flicked as she heard a chair moving around, Coolkittycat looked up to see Shadow moving his chair closer to her. "What are you doing?" Coolkittycat asked. "Your bleeding." Shadow meowed, "What someone has to clean your wounds. We're stuck here so the least you can do is work together. What were you doing?" "I was trying to dream." Coolkittycat admitted, "Nothing." "Dream of what? Escaping? That won't happen." Shadow finally got close enough next to her. "I was hoping for a ghost to come and tell me what to do but...He isn't coming?" Shadow sighs, neither is mind, he thought, can they not reach us here? His eyes trailed off to a ginger tom standing there, watching before fading away, he recognized it was The Destiny Chosen, possibly before Coolkittycat because of the heart on his chest. "Ok hold still." Shadow meowed, "I'm just gonna clean up the blood." "But what if you make the wrong move and I fell down there?" Coolkittycat hissed, "There's water down there! And I can't swim!" "Just hold still." Shadow meowed as he begin to lick the blood off.

It took a few minutes, he was done. He dragged his chair back into position. "Wait." Coolkittycat meowed, "What if you used your teeths to set me lose or I could do it to you and you set me lose." "And that might not work. Don't worry, we're stuck here together and I rather keep it that way, either we live or die together." Shadow hissed, "But I'll think of something. He looked as Foxheart was dragging a table over and infront of Shadow. "You will eat but you," she turn to Coolkittycat, "will starve until I get what I want."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Foxheart." purred Foxtrap as Shadow kitty and Stormy went into hiding. "I can't talk to you Foxtrap. I'm still busy." Foxheart hissed, "Got any candles?" "Yea in the back." Foxtrap meowed, he sounded sad. "Why does he sound sad? Should he be mad?" Stormy hissed. "They're close littermates." Shadow kitty told him, "He's upset about his sister acting this way." Foxheart return with the candles and left. Foxtrap nodded at them, signaling them to follow. "Keep out of sight." he whispered as they left. Foxheart seem to know where shes going. "Outside the border? Why didn't Foxtrap scent this earlier?" Shadow kitty questioned, "It's not even your territory?" "Weird." Stormy meowed, "Come on." she led them farther down the unknown lands to a cave. Stormy looked at his paw, realizing he just step in dried blood. "Ew." he hissed, "Yea Coolkittycat was definitely here. There's dry blood." "Shes in the cave." Shadow kitty pointed out. They enter the cave, the cave took a while to get around but they follow and did what Foxheart had done, even parkour and going to twists and turns

"Look." Shadow kitty hissed under her breath, "It's them." Stormy studied them, "Look at that contraction." he whispered, "It's a trap." "Let's get a closer look." Shadow kitty suggested. They slowly reached near them. "I had enough of this!" Foxheart hissed, "Why are you refusing my request? Don't you know what today is?" "Yea I know what today is." Coolkittycat shrugged, "And I don't care. And it isn't a request when you kidnap and demand something from me." "Wow, I thought Foxheart was good. I didn't think she was evil in anyway." Shadow kitty whispered, eyes widen. Coolkittycat ears perked up looking around as Foxheart turns away, "Very well, I will get what I wanted." "Hey Coolkittycat. Up here. You here me?" Stormy whispered. "What are you doing?" Shadow kitty asked. "Enhanced hearing." Stormy told her. Coolkittycat eyes widen, staring right at them. She had found them, her ears remained perked up. "We will bring back help." Stormy whispered at her. Coolkittycat just nodded before turning to Foxheart and Shadow, lowering her ears.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll be back with food." Foxheart hissed, "How about rabbits?" "How about ew." Shadow hissed. "Who eats rabbits on Valentines day?" Coolkittycat hissed under her breath. Foxheart ignored her leaving the cave. "Help is on their way." Coolkittycat told Shadow as soon as she left, "I saw Shadow kitty and Stormy." "Good." Shadow nodded, "I won't be stuck here with you anymore and Foxheart said they will never find us." Coolkittycat meowed "Yes and I got an idea." "What is it?" Shadow asked. "She wants me to make you fall in love with her but what if we fake it?" Coolkittycat suggested. "But what about help?" Shadow questioned. "Trust me on this will you. It will work, keep her obsession at bay."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In a cave all tied up." Light shadow growled, "Alright take us there." Shadow kitty and Stormy took the lead followed by Foxtrap and Light shadow with the rescue patrol hind. "I thought she was good, I never thought she was evil or anything." Foxtrap admitted, "I never thought she would do any of that on her own." "Hence being called a Villain. I'll have to admit too, it was a shocker for me as well." Light shadow meowed. "We're here." Stormy meowed, pointing his nose at the cave. "Good take the lead until we are further in." Light shadow ordered. "And the rest of you stay quiet." Foxtrap called to the rescue patrol. "Just do what he says. One of his own is in there too. We're working together just for today I promise." Light shadow told the rescue patrol who looked at each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh hey babe." Shadow sneered, "You look pretty." I can't believe I agree to this, "How did I not notice?" Foxheart eyes widen with happiness, "Awww that so sweet, I love you. I always have." "I love you too." Shadow lied, he suddenly scented a patrol mixed with The Chosen and The Villains which is only just Foxtrap and Shadow kitty. Foxheart turn to Coolkittycat and approach her, "Thank you but now your usefulness reach it's end." Coolkittycat eyes widen as Foxheart was going push her off the edge. "Um let's not get too violent sweety." Shadow mewed nervously. "Foxheart!" a voice called, the rescue patrol had rushed in, "Let her go!" Foxtrap demanded, "Now!" "Brother I- How did you get here?" Foxheart hesitated. "Wow that's a shocker." Coolkittycat meowed. Luni and Phantomblaze were untying Shadow, he was free. "What no! What you think your doing?" "Doing what's right!" Foxtrap hissed, "Release her now!" Light shadow got to The Villains leader side with a snarled "Step back and away from her!" "Never!" Foxheart hissed as she pushed down Coolkittycat who shrek. "No!" Light shadow cried out running to the edge but Foxheart claws him and flung him to the wall before he could jump down to save her. Shadow ran pushing pass Foxheart and leaping down to Coolkittycat. "Shadow no!" Foxtrap hissed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow reached to grab her as he fell, he was able to reach to Coolkittycat, ripping off the ropes with his teeths and claws, they fell in the river. He looked around for Coolkittycat who struggled in the water before falling under, he held his breath and swim after her, grabbing her by the scruff and pulled her up to get air. He spots a gray she-cat spirit nearby with a ginger tom, the same one he saw earlier. The she-cat had a rope and flung it at them, Shadow grabbed it as both spirits pulled them to safety. Shadow put down Coolkittycat, the ginger tom snift her, "Shes alive." he sighs in relieve, "Thank you Rain." Rain nodded, "I would do anything to help other cats with kin, especially those who has parent-child relationship." Shadow turn away, "W-Why didn't you both help?" he asked. The ginger tom looked at him with curiosity in his eyes, "We couldn't. We spirits don't interfere with the living usually especially cats in danger but I couldn't sit back and watch her drowned." "I swear if I could I'll kill you." he turn to the gray sprit. Rain let out a chuckle, "And I thought you said to me you were evil." "I am." Shadow hissed, "So what I got a good side. Does it matter? Right now I need to get us back to the others, can you take us there?" "Or corse we can! We know a shortcut." spat Rain, "If the former king would himself." "Or corse I will." the ginger tom meowed, "I would do anything to help the living."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foxtrap stared down at the edge with horror, Foxheart too seem shock, "B-Brother. I-I'm sorry, I-I never meant any of this to happen." she stammered. The rescue patrol was aiding their leader, Light shadow seem defeated in loss. Foxtrap turned to his sister in anger as Foxheart continued, "I-I just thought I could-" "You thought what?" Foxtrap demanded, "That you could get Shadow to love you! He never even cared or liked you! I tried telling you that but do you listen? The Chosen lost their Destiny and we lost one of our own! Who's fault is that?" Shadow kitty just stared at the edge, seemingly upset. "When we get home, you will be punished! I don't care that your my sister! I loved you! I cared for you! But this is how you repay my trust and Shadow kitty's! You lied! You said you had important business to attend too! And this is what you been doing! This is all your fault! If you never had stolen cats from both of our groups this would of never had happen! Don't give me that look. You did this to yourself! You could of moved on when Shadow rejects you and now look what happen." "Brother I'm sorry!" Foxheart wailed, "I just want him to love me! as she was trying to get close to Foxtrap for comfort but Foxtrap turn away from her." "Let's go home." Foxtrap mewed softly to the rescue patrol, "Will Light shadow be alright?" Luni shook his head, "He's hurt but..." Light shadow pushed Luni away and Fluffy away only to tramble on the ground, "He's upset." "I think he should get an apology." Foxtrap hissed at his sister, "I'm sorry!" Foxheart cried. "You should be." snarled Foxtrap, "What you have done is unacceptable."

Before the group could leave. They heard something which made them all turn their heads, Shadow was huffing and puffing, "Stupid shortcut, why do I have to climb up." he muffled hiss carrying Coolkittycat in his jaws. "Your alive!" Shadow kitty purred rushing in to give him a hug. "Ow my back." Shadow hissed. Light shadow slowly limped to Coolkittycat and hold her tight. "Oh stop your whining shes alive." Shadow hissed at him. Foxtrap purred "Glad to have you back. Don't worry about Foxheart, I already spoke to her." "Good." Shadow nodded, "That girl is crazy. And can someone please wake her up so Light shadow stops being whiny?"

Twigclaw approached them and let out a loud lion's roar. Coolkittycat jolted awake, Light shadow hugged her and begin to purr, "What happen?" Coolkittycat eyes widen, "Please tell me that nobody kissed me?" "Alright let's go home." Foxtrap purred in amusement. "Alright Alright I can't breathe!" Coolkittycat hissed "I miss you too Light shadow but don't squeeze me that hard!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light shadow headed to the border of the territory, Foxtrap was there. "How was everything with your sister?" he asked. "Don't worry, I made her do nothing but hard work. Keep her mind off Shadow as a crush." "Glad to hear." Light shadow nodded, "I can't believe we spend Valentines day rescuing them because of your sister." "Me too." Foxtrap nodded, "Should we go back to our separate ways?" "Yes." Light shadow nodded as they turn to their own territory. Light shadow his home. Blindheart was purring and was giving loving licks to Coolkittycat who was trying to escape, "Light shadow help!" she squeak. "She just misses you." Light shadow purred, "Light shadow don't just stand there and help me!" Coolkittycat hissed. "No thanks." Light shadow shrugged, "You probably tasted like dirty cave water." "Haha very funny useless half-blood brother of mind." Coolkittycat hissed, "Just wait until I get my claws on you when I get out of here."

Facts:
1. This was orginally about chocolate and then roses and now this

2. Foxheart has a huge Ashfur crush on Shadow who he doesn't like her

3. Shadow is a descendant from an ancient group called the Seers, which is why he can see Jake and Rain and even mentioning Rain, he still doesn't know Rain's name and doesn't remember her as his mother, this doesn't mean he isn't part of The Chosen in anyway by powers as there are other cats like The Seer and The Chosen that has speical abitlies and stuff related to that

4. Foxheart was orginally gonna be good unlike her brother but was decided to give her some evil personailties and rarely targets The Chosen but her huge crush rejections brought her into this, she won't target them again anytime soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 0 17
This is a book that I am writing based on my oc. It will include characters from Genshin Impact. I had ZERO permission to use them. There will be maj...
430 0 38
Lookit us! :D We have ocs and shit! Trigger warning on- basically the entire thing. Backstories may include: f/mily titles (.m/m, d/d, s/ster, br/th...
780 19 11
This is just a book containing OCs. Nothing much to it, but if you want to use any, do let me know.
241 0 21
A story with my original characters. Each chapter is from an ocs pov. ⚠️Trigger warning⚠️ death, mentions of sh, suicide, suicidal thoughts, talk o...