I wanna be with you

By MahiMC22

Arshi rommance... too much fun with too much romance.. Dig in to know more.. Though the story is very from th... More

PROLOG
Characters Sketch
It's Celebration Time
Arnav Is Here
Wedding Bells
Shop Till You Drop
It's A Beautiful Disaster
As Sweet As Jalebi
She Cares!!!
It's A Mess
Win Together Or Lose Together
A Kiss to Remember
New Story Alert
Ssshhh its a secret!!!
Lets clear the doubts!!
Surprised or Shocked..
Shaitan or Raj Kumar
Yeh Ishq hai yeah kuch or hai!!
Yeh Ishq hai yeah kuch or hai!!(Part 2)
New Guest..
Khushi's feelings

Trouble in Paradise

1.1K 121 32
By MahiMC22

Arnav was about to switched off the phone as his flight was ready to take off but stopped seeing the phone beeping..

'Thank you for the gifts and wish..it was very thoughtful of you thanks again..'

'You are always welcome..😊'

'Have a safe journey..'

'Thank you..See you soon'

'See you soon fake fiancé..'

Arnav laughed seeing her last message and turned off his phone..so what is this between him and Khushi, one day they behave like the worst enemies and next day like best friends and now their family thinks they are together..Things are really weird between them.. what is their relationship friends or enemies..They need to figure it out at least he does..
:
:

Arnav's spent almost 7 days in Mumbai and to his surprise, he and Khushi started chatting with each other regularly though they never talked in phone, they were in touch via messages..it started when after reaching Mumbai he texted her, he reached safely.. what was the need he doesn't know.. next day she surprised him sending a text that her exam went well when he didn't ask about it, next night they had a little chat about how Anjali and Payal are discussing about their marriage and what to wear.. Both had a little laugh about the fact that here they are thinking how to call the wedding off and their sisters are planning their attire for a wedding which never going to happen..After that he was regularly inquiring about her exams but she didn't ask him anything about Mumbai, he understood probably she is still little upset about the fact he shouted at her when she asked about it, he thought to talk to her once he is gone to Delhi..it was not like they were flirting or chatting 24/7 but they were in touch and it was not uncomfortable at all..

The day he reached home it was Sunday evening and earlier he was informed by Adarsh that Ratna invited everyone including Gupta's for evening snacks to Raizada Mansion but the whole mansion was empty.. He quickly texted Khushi saying he reached Delhi as this morning she wished him a safe journey but she didn't reply..After getting fresh he came down stairs and still no one was there, he tried to call his parents but none of their phone was ringing.. After resting a bit when still there was no sign of anyone he found it little weird.. He thought to call his sister...

'Hello chote, where are you??' Anjali replied in a worried tone..

'Di, I am home..' Arnav was little surprised hearing her voice..

'When did you come chote??'

'Few hours back but where are you all Di??Dad said you all are coming home but even they are not here.. where are you all,Di??'

'Chote don't you know anything?? Haven't you talked to Khushi lately??'

'No what happened??..' Arnav was worried hearing his sister..

'Yeah how would Khushi talk she is not even in the state of talking...'

'Khushiii.. what happened to Khushi, is she ok.. what's going on..' Arnav felt extremely uncomfortable thinking there might be something wrong with Khushi..

'Chote,Shasi uncle had a heart attack this afternoon and he is critical.. I was in hospital since then I am just going home now..'

'What??..Shasi uncle is sick,is he ok??'

'No chote, he is not ok, he is under observation..'

He picked his car keys hurriedly and started going towards his car almost running..'which hospital he is in, I am going there right now..'

'Ok, I am texting you the name and address..'

'Ok bye Di..' cutting the call he started driving anxiously..
:

Reaching hospital Arnav went to the floor where Shashi was admitted..He saw His parents,Payal and Garima outside of Shasi's cabin..Going near them he puts his hand on his father's shoulder, Adarsh clutches his hand tightly but didn't say anything, he was very sad seeing his best friend flighting for his life..Ratna was comforting a distressed Garima..His eyes were searching for Khushi but she was not see anywhere..

Going near Payal he side hugged her, 'Are you okay?'
Payal just nodded..He looked at Shasi through the glass window, he was laying lifeless and lots of wear was surrounded his body as if he was a machine..

Arnav hesitantly asked,'Payal,I am not seeing Khushi?? Where is she??'

Hearing his question Payal looked here and there and then said,' I don't know,she is not here from long enough..'

'It's ok.. you don't worry!! I will check on her..' Arnav took his phone out and called Khushi but she didn't answer..'she left her phone at home, everything happened so quickly that she forgot to grab her phone..' saying that Payal wiped her eyes..

Nodding his head Arnav left in search of Khushi, after searching the whole floor he found her in an empty corner..sitting alone facing down, he kept looking at her from distance, her face shows her agony.. she was looking like a fighter who just lost her battle..There is cut mark on her forehead..Arnav gulped seeing her this state..

Getting little closer he called,'Khushiii...'

She kept looking at him without blinking and next moment she came to his arms running and hugged him..

Arnav was stunned by her sudden action.. She started crying bitterly in his arms and Arnav patted back slightly...

'Arrrnnnavvv...Arrrnnnaaavv..' she was hiccuping and trembling due to the crying..'no...no..no one was at home, only him and me' she started crying again..

'Khushi calm down please..please dear..'

Khushi clutched back of his shirt in her tight fist,'He said he is feeling uncomfortable..' she started crying again..' I asked him Arnav if he wants to see a dr. but he said he is fine, I should concentrate on my studies.. I listened to him..' she started hiccuping..

'Shhhh... shh.. it's ok, it's ok..' he said caressing her hair..

'No, no.. I am very bad daughter, I went to study and hours passed I didn't check on him..it's all my fault..'

'No Khushi, it's not, please clam down..'

'I should have checked on him but I didn't.. when I came to call him for lunch he was lying on the floor..it's all my fault.. it's all my fault..' Khushi snuggled more into him crying bitterly..

Arnav breaks the hug and made her sit on a chair, he also sat next to her..'Khushi please dear, don't blame yourself.. it's not your fault at all, it's no one's fault..neither you nor Shasi uncle would have guessed it..'

'My fault, it's my fault.. knowing that he is feeling uncomfortable..I left him alone and went for studying I assumed it's a minor discomfort..' Tears were flowing non stop from her eyes.. he wiped her tears..

He touched her forehead,' what is this??'

' I got hurt in the corner of the bed while trying to pull dad up..he..he was lying in a corner of the bed.. there was white foam coming from his mouth..' she hugged him again and started crying..

'It's ok..please dear stop crying..get up, come with me..' Arnav tried to get her up by holding her hand..

'Where?? Why??' She asked getting confused..

'Khushi, you need to put something on your cut, you may get infection..'

Khushi angrily said,' I don't need anything.. I just want my papa to be fine..If anything happens to him, I will never forgive myself..'

'Shut up Khushi, nothing will happen to Shasi uncle and it was not your fault..' Arnav also said with anger..

'You think so,he will be fine..' she asked like a child..

'Yes and when he will see you like this, you know what he is going to say??'

'What??'

'Arnav didn't you see my daughter got hurt and you didn't call a dr. Why??' Arnav tried to mimic Shasi's voice and Khushi chuckled..

Hugging her again he said,' Trust me.. he will be fine soon, now please come with me..'

Khushi went with Arnav and dr. cleaned her wound saying it's a minor cut, they don't need to worry..

Akash saw them coming out the dr.'s room..as soon as Khushi saw him, she asked..'Did Papa wake up..'

Akash nodded negatively and Khushi sighed,'Khushi, Garima auntie is worried about you..Please go and see her..'

Khushi stands there without moving..'Khushi please go.. please dear she needs you..' Arnav said and Khushi nodded..

Once Khushi left Arnav asked,'How's Shasi uncle doing??'

'Not sure Bhai.. dr. said next 72 hours is very critical for him..'Akash said sighing..

'He was all fit and fine..how this happened??' Arnav said..

'That's life Bhai, you never know when what going to happen to you..'

'True..Poor Khushi, she is blaming herself and crying a lot..'

'Khushi is crying, that's good..You know she didn't shed a single tear since she bought Shasi uncle at the hospital.. everyone was worried for her too..'

Arnav looked at Akash with little concern..So, Khushi cried only after seeing him, she found solace in his presence only..he stood there without saying anything..

Akash said,'She was alone at home with Shasi uncle, Payal and auntie were out.. she got very scared seeing him like this..'

Akash was informing everything to Arnav how Khushi bought Shashi to the hospital then what dr. said, what is the next step etc. Arnav was silently listening..after a while Akash received a call from Ratna that Shasi woke up.. both ran towards his room..

Shasi's eyes were slightly open, his face was covered by an oxygen mask..Payal and Garima were sitting on either side of him Adarsh and Ratna were also hovering over his bed but Khushi was standing little far in a corner of the room..

When Akash and Arnav entered into the room they saw Shasi is looking at Khushi and he opened his hand gesturing her with his eyes to hold it.. with very small steps Khushi went near him..She was looking at him with teary eyes..

Shasi opened his mask and called her,' Khushi, my princess..'

That's it Khushi slightly hugged him and started crying,'I am sorry..I am sorry papa..please forgive me..'

Garima caressed her hair,' No my dear, it's not your fault at all and if you say like this your papa will be hurt baccha..'

Shasi puts his hand on her head,'princess it's not your fault.. you told me to see a dr. but I didn't understand, when I didn't understand how would you..'

She broke the hug and looked at Shasi,'Yes papa, you should have listened to me, you should have tell me
more about your discomfort..promise me papa from now on you will never neglect your health and you will listen to me too..'

Shasi chuckled and held her hand..He looked at Adarsh who was looking as if he aged up few years within few hours,he smiled at him,' Did you see Adarsh who you are taking your home.. I am her father but she behaves like she is my mother..'

Adarsh come little closer,' she is saying right only, if you were feeling any discomfort why didn't you go to a dr... you should have call me I would have taken you.'

'Dad,leave it na he just got his sense back..' Arnav said holding Adarsh's shoulder..'

Shasi said,'It's ok beta.. your dad has right to scold me..' he paused a little and then holds Garima's hand..'You know for a quick minute I thought that's it, I am over..I saw death from very near..'

'Shut up Shasi..don't you dare say that again..' Garima scolded him caressing his hair..

Adarsh emotionally said,' Enough Shasi..we spent our whole life in making the business, fulfilling our responsibilities,than we lived for our children, their education,their career.. we didn't live for us the way we should have..we didn't care for our dreams so that our children can lead a happy life and when finally it's time for us to live, you can't ditch me like this..It's time for us to relax..'

Shasi nodded,'Yes Adarsh let me be fine once..Baki sab jaye bhar mein,tum or mein milke apna band khulenge jo hum college mein khulna chate the..( every one should go to hell,you and me will open the band which we wanted to open during our college days)'

Everyone chuckled,a nurse came in..'what is happening here..please you all leave, patient needs to rest..And our visiting hours are overing soon,only one person can stay in the room and another in the balcony..you all must leave..'

Adarsh stayed in Shasi's room for a while and everyone came out..Garima said,'You all go home, I and Payal will stay with Shasi..'

Akash said,' But auntie you were crying non stop from hours.. You have blood pressure, you go home and rest, I will stay with Payal..'

'Mom please, you need to take your medicine, go home..' Payal said..

'Payal you also don't need to stay, you go and take care of auntie.. I and Akash will stay..' Arnav said..

'I think Bhai is right.. you guys go home' Akash said..

'I am not going anywhere..I will be staying here only..' Khushi said..

'No, you are not.. you are definitely going home..' Arnav said authoritatively and Khushi looked at him angrily..'Excuse me..didn't I say I am staying'

'I also said you are not..' Arnav said with a angry expression and everyone looked at each other's faces.. they were not believing this two are fighting in this situation too..

'My father is in hospital,so don't you dare to tell me what should I do and what I shouldn't..' Khushi replied

Arnav sighed,' Khushi I am saying that because you have an exam tomorrow, your last exam..please go home..'

Khushi looked at him for few moments and then replied in a low voice,' I don't want to go home please, I don't want to sit for the exam..'

Arnav went near her and hold her hand,'Khushi,don't be stubborn..I request you please..'

'No,I won't go anywhere..I left him alone and that's why all this happened, I can't leave him alone again..' She said crying..

'Shh..shh, Khushi nothing happened because of you, it was ought to happen and he is not alone, he has a full medical team looking after him plus me and Akash will be here too..' Arnav said caressing her hair

She removed his hand from her head..' whatever, I will stay here and that's final..'

'What about your exam?? You need to fresh yourself up for this..' Arnav asked

'I will clear it next semester..' she said with little hesitation..

'Ok, as you wish but do you know who will be hurt most by your this decision..your papa..' Arnav said and Khushi looked at him astonished..

'Khushi, do you want to stress Shasi uncle, if not then please go home now..after you are done with your exam stay here as much as you want..' Arnav continued

'But papa.. what if he needs something..' Arnav cuts her and said,'Do you trust me??' Khushi nodded..

'Than trust me I will look after him with my best..'

'Chote is right beta, Shasi bhai will be very sad if you miss your exam, please go home..' Ratna said

Payal said,' But I can stay..I will stay here..'

'No Payal, Garima auntie and Khushi needs you, please trust me and Bhai..we will manage and if anything we will call you immediately..' Akash said putting his hand on Payal's shoulder and Payal nodded..

Arnav looked at Khushi,'please go home Khushi..'

Khushi hold his hand,' You will..'

'I will take care of him..' he cuts her..

'You will..' he again cuts her,' I will call you within a second if anything needed..'

'You will..' cutting her he again,' I will update you about uncle and will not hide anything..'

'Will you please let me finish now..' Khushi asked with little irritation..

'Yes please..' Arnav replied and Khushi said,'You will take care of yourself please..' Arnav smiled at her nodding yes..

Soon everyone left leaving Akash and Arnav at the hospital..Before entering the car Khushi again come running towards him and hug him..'Thank you Arnav..'
He didn't say anything just stayed there quietly..
:
:

Next day after finishing her exam Khushi saw Arnav is waiting outside of her college.. She got worried seeing him,what is he doing here instead of driver.. does it mean her father's condition is not ok.. she ran towards him..

'Arnav what happened?? What are you doing here?? Papa,is he ok?? You said he is fine this morning then what happened now?? How's he doing??..' she was asking nonstop questions getting panicked..

Arnav holds her shoulder,' Khushi relax, uncle is ok.. dr. said he is doing much better than their expectations..'

Khushi sighed and hugged him,'Thank God, I was so afraid..'

Arnav hugged her back and said with mischief,'Keya bat hai, ajkal tum mujse chipakne ka mauka dhond te rehte ho..'(what's the matter, now a days you look for an opportunity to hug me)

Khushi broke the hug and pushed him..he chuckled and pulled her for another hug,'Sorry yar, I was kidding..'

Breaking the hug she asked,' What are you doing here?? You were up all night na, you should have rest now..'

Opening the door of his car for her, he said,'you were also up whole night.. You were texting me every hour..' she didn't say anything and he settled himself in driving seat..

'You didn't answer me why you came to pick me up??'

'You were having a difficult time since yesterday,so I just thought to check on you, plus it's your last exam..so I picked you up,what's the big deal??..'

'At first so many gifts and now so much care.. what happened Mr. Raizada..' she asked raising her eyebrows..

He shook his head negatively and said,'It's just a friendly gesture.. I am just tired of our unnecessary fights, nothing else..'

'I see..So,you want to be my friend..'

'Yes and I think we already are.. So Miss Gupta don't use your brain too much and try to find a different meaning..' Arnav replied

Khushi requested him if he can drop her to the hospital.. going there she saw her bua ji is seating there with her mother, she came from Lucknow hearing Shasi's condition..she hugged her, Bua ji smiled at Arnav..'What are you doing here babua..go home and rest..'

'I already did buaji..don't worry..' saying that Arnav stands little far from them as he was talking to a dr. After few minutes Akash also came with tea and snacks for everyone which Monoroma sent..

Madhumati looked at Garima,' They were up whole night right??and both the boys are here again so soon..'

Garima said,'Yes jiji, this two are helping us like our own son..they even skipped their work today..'

Madhumati smiled at Garima,'Your daughters are lucky Garima they got such a nice guys..'

Garima nodded smilingly..Madhumati looked at Khushi and to cheer her up she said,' Really titalliya!! What did you do that you got such a nice boy??'

Khushi didn't answer and looked at Arnav who was understanding about Shasi's situation from a dr...A thin line of smile appeared in her face,'Bua ji is right.. I got a nice guy..' the moment this thought crossed her mind she felt pain in her chest..a sharp heavy pain, her smile disappeared and a frown appeared in her forehead..'what are you thinking Khushi!! Don't forget that it's all a temporary thing, soon everyone will get to know you guys are not together and you didn't get him, probably never will..'

Surprising her a drop of tear fall on her hand...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 6.5K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
99.1K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.
33.9K 2.8K 24
Arnav and Khushi met after a decade in a different atmosphere and circumstance.. let's see how they discover each other and where there stubborn hear...
415K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...