Trouble in Paradise

Arnav was about to switched off the phone as his flight was ready to take off but stopped seeing the phone beeping..

'Thank you for the gifts and wish..it was very thoughtful of you thanks again..'

'You are always welcome..😊'

'Have a safe journey..'

'Thank you..See you soon'

'See you soon fake fiancé..'

Arnav laughed seeing her last message and turned off his phone..so what is this between him and Khushi, one day they behave like the worst enemies and next day like best friends and now their family thinks they are together..Things are really weird between them.. what is their relationship friends or enemies..They need to figure it out at least he does..
:
:

Arnav's spent almost 7 days in Mumbai and to his surprise, he and Khushi started chatting with each other regularly though they never talked in phone, they were in touch via messages..it started when after reaching Mumbai he texted her, he reached safely.. what was the need he doesn't know.. next day she surprised him sending a text that her exam went well when he didn't ask about it, next night they had a little chat about how Anjali and Payal are discussing about their marriage and what to wear.. Both had a little laugh about the fact that here they are thinking how to call the wedding off and their sisters are planning their attire for a wedding which never going to happen..After that he was regularly inquiring about her exams but she didn't ask him anything about Mumbai, he understood probably she is still little upset about the fact he shouted at her when she asked about it, he thought to talk to her once he is gone to Delhi..it was not like they were flirting or chatting 24/7 but they were in touch and it was not uncomfortable at all..

The day he reached home it was Sunday evening and earlier he was informed by Adarsh that Ratna invited everyone including Gupta's for evening snacks to Raizada Mansion but the whole mansion was empty.. He quickly texted Khushi saying he reached Delhi as this morning she wished him a safe journey but she didn't reply..After getting fresh he came down stairs and still no one was there, he tried to call his parents but none of their phone was ringing.. After resting a bit when still there was no sign of anyone he found it little weird.. He thought to call his sister...

'Hello chote, where are you??' Anjali replied in a worried tone..

'Di, I am home..' Arnav was little surprised hearing her voice..

'When did you come chote??'

'Few hours back but where are you all Di??Dad said you all are coming home but even they are not here.. where are you all,Di??'

'Chote don't you know anything?? Haven't you talked to Khushi lately??'

'No what happened??..' Arnav was worried hearing his sister..

'Yeah how would Khushi talk she is not even in the state of talking...'

'Khushiii.. what happened to Khushi, is she ok.. what's going on..' Arnav felt extremely uncomfortable thinking there might be something wrong with Khushi..

'Chote,Shasi uncle had a heart attack this afternoon and he is critical.. I was in hospital since then I am just going home now..'

'What??..Shasi uncle is sick,is he ok??'

'No chote, he is not ok, he is under observation..'