𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‡πŽπ‘ππ’ π“πŽ 𝐇𝐄...

By Isafictions

They say that opposites attract like the two opposite poles of two magnets, just like that, the playboy mafia... More

IMPORTANT NOTE
AESTHETICS ✨
SILENCE
PROPOSAL
FIRST MEETING
HEAD OVER HEELS
SECRET MEETING
SEPARATION?
WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU
CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU
WHAT A FEELING?
MRS. PARK ANIKA
HONEYMOON
HER ROMEO
CITY OF LOVE
STRINGS OF LOVE
HIDDEN LIES OR TRUTH?
BLOSSOM OF REALIZATION
JUST SAY NO
TEARS OF CONFESSION
FIREWORKS OF LOVE
ECHOES OF HAPPINESS
EMBRACE THE WAVES
YOURS TO HOLD
HOME SWEET HOME
FIRST STORY?
SECOND CHANCE?
HURT AT FIRST GLANCE
RESEMBLANCE
PROMISES TO FULFILL
GUILT?
STAY AWAY
LIFE ISN'T FRUITFUL

FOREVERS ONLY HAVE INFINITY

262 14 9
By Isafictions

The wedding was over with the groom not being able to stay away or even look away from his wife for even a second.

Entering the house, his mother took her to his room and he also was going to follow when suddenly his father dragged him to the living room.

Jimin frowned yet still followed.

Leaving his hand, his father sat on the couch and looked up at him.

"You're married now" he spoke, his eyes remembering the young baby in his hands that has now grown to the married man he is today.

"Exactly, so I should be with my wife"

Mr. Park rolled his eyes, "I'm just here to remind you some things"

Jimin sighed, "Go on"

Mr. Park looked at him seriously, "She's your wife now-"

"I know"

"Listen first, you idiot"

Jimin sighed before sitting on the couch in front of his father.

"Take care of her"

Jimin looked at him, "I raised you, you're my son, I'm not telling you to treat her the same way I treat your mother, but... respect should be there in this relationship, trust should be there... and if both are there..."

He paused, looking at his son's eyes, he could easily notice the overflowing sparkles in his orbs as he smiled, "Love is there" he purposefully used "is" cause he knew... that his son is already in love with her.

"Your mother was never the one to like relationships and that too romantic ones, she always believed that she couldn't ever love someone forever romantically, at least until I came, and all her beliefs broke"

Jimin rolled his eyes watching his father flip his non-existent long hair in pride.

"I'm telling this to you, cause... I don't know Anika clearly, but if she has such beliefs, then... break it son"

"I know you love her"

Jimin looked at him, his heartbeat picking up its pace, "How can I not? When you're my son, and I too love a woman"

"I can notice all your tiny little changes. The womanizer suddenly turning to a puppy in front of her, the one who was so against this marriage suddenly wanting to get married to her NOW"

Jimin looked away in embarrassment, remembering his words at the restaurant from where they first met.

"The one who would take so long to come back from his business trip, coming two weeks earlier than the fixed date, the one who was always around women and alcohol, now around her house, and finally..."

Jimin looked at him in confusion, "the one who would never go to any woman willingly even for any need, was sneaking in to her house to see her"

Jimin smiled, he surely was changing... she was changing him.

"I don't care if you hurt anyone, ANYONE, but hurt her and don't forget that I was the former Mafia King"

Jimin smirked, standing up, he looked at his dad, "I would never hurt her, if I do, then I have many ways to k!ll myself"

Jimin was shocked from within, he actually s-said that?!

But his pounding heartbeat proved him that was sure of whatever he said, she has become a huge part of his life.

"And love her"

"You don't need to tell me"

Mr. Park smirked, "So, you do love her?"

Jimin's eyes twitched, his heart skipping a beat as he looked at his father, who stood up with that same smirk, "She's just like Rosé to me, if she complains to me something about you, I won't hesitate to put my gun against your throat"

Jimin smirked, "And if she complains about anyone in this house to me, I'd do the same to that person"

He walked away, leaving his stunned father, "He wasn't s-serious..., right?"

His mother had already left the room and now Jimin was standing behind the door, looking at the wooden door, his heart beating right at his throat as they spoke the words to him, "Now she's always going to be with you"

His father's words hit him again, he never actually thought that he'd ever get married and here he is... married.

Opening the door, he got in, closing the door, he turned around and froze seeing his beauty on his bed, sitting in a beautiful white saree. She was about to get up seeing him, but he was too fast as he immediately crouched in front of her, his hands holding her hands that were on her lap tenderly, looking at her, he kissed them making her smile shyly.

"Goddess is in my room"

He whispered, his husky voice awakening butterflies in her stomach as she giggled hearing his words.

He was stunned by her beauty, both inside and out.

"Why are you so... angel-like?"

He again whispered, she ducked her head, her orbs lowering to their hands in each others.

"You aren't like those b!tches outsi-"

"Language Jimin"

She softly said making him smile warmly at her, "See, this is what I meant"

Pulling himself up, he leaned his forehead on hers, their noses touching as she slightly gasped, "What's your name?"

His whispers were making her weak as she smiled, "Park Anika Mirza"

Jimin smiled, "You still want to keep your name?"

"Both Park and Mirza are my family"

Jimin looked to her eyes, admiring her, "You consider me as your family?"

She turned her head to the side, their heads still touching, "You're m-my husband now"

Jimin smiled widely, leaning in, he placed a soft peck on her slightly chubby cheeks, making him confused, since when had he become such a soft guy?

"You're so beautiful"

He whispered, his lips still on her cheeks making her body shiver in goosebumps.

"Look at me"

She slowly shook her head making him giggle, moving his head to hers, meeting her eyes, "Don't hide this view from me anymore, my angel"

She giggled, leaning her forehead on his, "You're so cheeky"

Jimin shrugged, "That's what husbands do"

She smiled at him.

"And you know what wifes should do?"

She raised both her eyebrows, "You know what makes a woman a wife?"

"When she's married?" She hesitatingly said the obvious.

Jimin laughed, leaning in and kissing her forehead, he softly spoke, "When a man respects the woman who he's tied to for the rest of his life, when he trusts her, he becomes a husband... and she... the one who leaves all her family and home away to stay with the man..."

Jimin leaned even more, tilting his head slightly, both their eyelashes intertwining with each other as he continued, "becomes a wife, when she willingly agrees to come with the man"

"I don't know about you, but I was first forced into this relationship... and boy, am I glad"

She giggled, her melodious giggles hitting his ear drums beautifully as he stared at her beautiful orbs with a smile, "From wanting to k!ll the man who brought this proposal, to wanting to k!ll anyone that comes in our way. From wanting to not even look at your face on our first meeting, to now..."

He scoffed in disbelief, not able to believe that he himself is Park Jimin

"Just wanting to look at you forever"

Anika blushed, she pushed him away, getting up from the bed, she walked to the balcony, her eyes on the moon as she noticed it shining than before, her writer-like mind making her fly to predictions, assuming it cause it was her wedding.

"To holding you forever"

She lightly flinched feeling arms wrap around her waist, his chin on her shoulder as he continued with his butterfly awakening whispers, "To being with you forever"

"To living with you forever"

"And if that forever comes to an end, I will happily take my last breath in your ar-"

She immediately turned around, she wanted to slap him, but she wasn't a child, she was mature enough to understand that it could actually happen as she smiled softly, "Forevers don't have an end..."

Jimin frowned.

"They just have infinity"

She leaned forward, placing a soft kiss on his forehead, caressing his cheeks, she softly whispered, "And... Infinity is magical... it will never end"

Jimin smiled at her, her words were way more than enough for him to kneel in front of her.

"Death of a person doesn't mean that your soul dies too"

Leaning his forehead on hers, he heard his heartbeats speak, "I wanna be with you for infinity... for magical times with only you in my forever"

The moonlight brightened as they shined on the newly wedded couple, who were unable to keep their eyes away from each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 75 1
πŸ”†THIS BOOK IS NOW AVAILABLE AS A PHYSICAL COPY AND EBOOK VIA AMAZONπŸ”†THIS IS ONLY A SAMPLE πŸ”† Book One in the Mafia's Flower series THIS IS A DARK R...
62.1K 2.2K 49
"But he who dares not grasp the thorn should never crave the rose" *** ExTrAcT "We're role-playing Sunshine, think...
Enticing Us By ECLD-S

Mystery / Thriller

14.7K 430 24
Part 2 of Enticing You.