Kook And His Hyungs ..

By my_euphoria_77

Its my first time writing something I dont have any idea how this will turn out to be hope you look forward... More

Introduction #1
Introduction #2
Introduction #3
#01
#02
#03
#05
#06
#07
#08
# 09
# 10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
‼️IMP :
#16
#17
hiii
HELLOOO 👋
.

#04

2K 66 2
By my_euphoria_77

Taehyung POV:
I reached my office and started going to my office room while all the workers stood up and bowed to me. I polietly replied to their bows while making my way towards the cabin .
Someone entered beside me in the cabin i looked back to see my secretary

??: Good morning sir.

Tae: good morning and hobi hyung how many times i have to tell you not to call me sir just call me tae.

J hope: (chuckling a little) yeahh yeah ok tae so why are you late?

Tae: aab that because of jungkook

J hope: yeah yeah like always throw everything on that poor soul.

Tae: (widen eyes) poor huh from when did he became poor soul we are poor soul who get to suffer everyday.

J.hope: ok ok stop sulking and heres your schedule you have 5 back to back meetings today and the first will start in 10 min be ready.

Tae: (saluting) yess boss (chuckles)

J hope:😅

With kook during lunch break in cafeteria:

Kook POV:

Mingyu hyung and me were sitting on our usual spot when i remembered something

Kook: yah hyung why didn't you told me about the test earlier ? and you also didn't told about eunwoo going to busan ?

Mingyu: about eunwoo he already told us your dumbass just doesn't remember how is it my fault?

Kook: ok then why didn't you told about the test now because of you i would fail the test and hyung wont leave me this time 😭😭 (crying dramatically)

Mingyu: the test was given a week earlier i thought you would know how was i supposed to know that you dont know about the test?? and also day before yesterday i do remember telling you to focus on your studies its not my fault that you don't take things seriously!

Kook: (pouting)

Mingyu: stop with that pout you look like a duck.

Kook: hyyunggggg (whinning) taee hyung will kill mee savee mee plzz do you want this cute caring little friend of yours to die just because he failed a test?

Mingyu: stop talking nonsense nothing will happen.

Kook: yeah say the same thing at my funeral too

Mingyu: you are soo dead today kook 😂😂

Kook: aannnhaannn i knoww😭😭😭😭😭

Target: 4 votes
Hope you liked the episode next episode will be out soon take care of yourself and stay healthy!

Word count: 407

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
669K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...