A DEEP CUT

By widows-4-3-1

y/n an avenger . they call her silence becaus of her skills but under the mask she's someone else . she has t... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20

chapter 18

123 5 0
By widows-4-3-1

~~~~~

~~~~

"Ok girls listen up ,in everyone's room there is an out fit wear it get pretty and meet me and Svet out side" said Natasha as all of them sat on a large couch.

"Since it's our dear lena's birthday, no singing happy birthday songs or blow any candles" she took a deep breath" no we're gonna do it the best way ,our way and with that being said let the party start" they cheered and did as they were told ,on every door of a room in the mansion a name of each one of the girls ,and on every bed a black suit was placed and everything they needed from make up to shoes and jewelry.

(You choose wich one and who wears)

After changing one by one, they made their way out side to find a dark blue fancy looking Limousine with an open door waiting for them.

"One question, why do we look like we're attending a funeral?" Asked Carol  getting in the car.

"This is a special order from Elie Saab-" gasped Svetlana.

"I like it it's comfortable" said Gamora checking her outfit.

"Thank you " said Svetlana ,some people don't understand fashion.

"Where are we going?" Questioned Kate.

"Shopping " Natasha said smirking, they headed to the mall.

"Guys look at this" said yelena waving a green vest similar to hers back home.

"I don't know why you love it so much"

"It has a lot of pockets "

"I think I'll get one"

"Yeah me too" eventually everyone of them got a best with different colors and did a little fashion show and took some silly pictures with each other.

Yelena got green again.

Natasha got red.

Svetlana got black.

Gamora got grey.

Mantis got yellow.

Carol got blue.

Kate got purple.

Wanda got dark pink and so goes the list.

They bought everything literally everything
Decorations, dresses, shoes, more dresses ,matching pjs* it was Wanda's idea*, people were giving them weird looks and some taking pictures with them when they realized they're the Avengers.

They even went to the zoo to get Mantis a kangaroo, as it was getting late they decided to have dinner after dropping their stuff

"Lena what do you want for dinner ?"

"Mac and cheese " Yelena said excitedly.

"Alright Macnchees it is" Svetlana took them to a restaurant she said she knew the owner personally.

"You being happy scares me " said Natasha.

"Don't worry it'll be awesome " she said opening the door of the restaurant.

"Exactly "

" svetlana  Svetlana mia cara!" An old friendly looking man shouted as soon as we stepped a foot into the place, he ran over and basically crushed her in a bear hug.

"Mi sei mancato anche tu Emilio" after they pulled away an old woman came.

"non sono le mie belle piccole viole del pensiero" said the woman pinching Svetlana's cheek ,Natasha snickered at that wich leads to Svetlana hitting her ribs with her elbow.

"Rosa milio, those are my friends"

"Welcome to Italy ladies " said Emilio looking at them with a wide smile.

"I'm still waiting for the day you bring a boy with you Annn-" said Rosita said with a mischievous grin.

"no, per favore, non di nuovo" said Svetlana whining as they walked the girls to their table, Rosita only chuckled holding her husband's arm; Svetlana was on a mission when she met the couple, she got thrown into their window and felt bad because it was a really nice restaurant so she paid them and since that accident, they considered her as their own daughter seeing as they always wanted children in their lives ,so whenever she goes Italy she visits them always, they were both so nice and not judgmental about basically anything .

"So what do you feel like eating tonight?"

"Macnchees and some red wine please"

"Coming right up"

"Grazie"

"Welcome home Anna" she smiled brightly.

"They seem nice" Anya said after the couple left.

"They are" time passes as they ate and laughed together and made fun of Wanda when some guy asked her to dance with him.

"I just want to say Yelena? I know i speak for everyone when I say that I hope you know that you can talk to us whenever you want about anything you want ,we're here for you we're family, love you happy birthday babe " Svetlana said raising her glass.

"I love you too all of you" replied Yelena looking at Svetlana then the rest.

After dinner they finally arrived ,they changed out of their suits and gathered on the roof of the mansion, the view from up there was fascinating.

The girls sat around each other ,some laying and some sitting as they watch the calm night of Italy.

"This have been the best day of my entire life "

"Glad you liked it " said Svetlana laying her head on Carol's shoulder.

"It's a shame we have to go back tomorrow "

"Aww I love you guys " said Mantis throwing her arms at them.

~~~

They talked and joked around, then everyone went to their rooms to catch some sleep, Svetlana made her way to check on Yelena,  she was awake.

"Couldn't sleep? " she sate on her bed .

"I was...just thinking '' the white and black haired assassin raised an eyebrow at her.

"Ok fine ,i was thinking about the nightmares and..." she trailed off .

"And?"

"Can you stay with me?" She asked in high pitched voice .

" of course Lena I told you I'm here for you " she smiled and laid down beside her, Yelena rested her head on her shoulder as she stroked her hair while humming an old Russian lullaby.

It was the best day ever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.1K 8
After a mysterious figure saves him from HYDRA agents, Steve Rodgers/Captain America is drawn towards the mysterious Wolf Girl. Who is she and what s...
242K 6.3K 19
Bucky may have been found and is being helped, but there were others with him. While regaining his own memories, he see's a specific girl fighting ag...
172 6 1
"You need to fix this, Tony, because I can't unless you decide to help me out here. So, work with me, please!" Rogers thrust his hands out towards hi...
1.7M 48.9K 80
You've been hiding from hydra for almost 8 years now, but while staying in New York they find you. Soon you find out that they aren't the only one's...