Lost DJ (Miraculous AU)

By MonsterStar2006

PLEASE DON'T REPOST MY BOOK! Welcome to my first book of 'what if' Miraculous Ladybug series. This is my firs... More

A.N.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A.N. Question Time
Bonus

Epilogue

426 8 5
By MonsterStar2006

6 months later

Nino’s POV

I don’t even remember when the last time I walked alone, feeling like this day would be bad.
I have many reasons not to think that. My gang neither.

My relationship with Selena and me is very great.
We are inseparable since we came back to our school.

Everyone is talking with us as we are for them the ‘Sunshine couple’.
I like that name actually.

We even went a couple of times on dates, once even to the proper restaurant on our six-month anniversary.

I love her so much.

Kate went to Italy with Trevor, both in disguise, to see what is going on in the place she grew up in.

She told us that the middle school she went to was shut down and reopened to an elementary school and the teachers that she had were fired and had their teaching licenses taken from them.

There was also that they saw Mrs. Rossi in Italy because she moved out of Paris due to her daughter being in jail.

Or used to be her daughter.

She didn’t even see her former parents and there are no details as to where they are now.

She doesn’t even want to know what happened to them.

Chelsea’s blog has been awarded ‘The Blog of the Year’ award as her interview with Mayor Génial has been the top viewed video overall, as even the news companies wanted to interview the Major, but they never could.

Stuart has done a public reveal as the mayor’s son. Everyone is asking him questions and taking photos, but Rico helps him to get away from the paparazzi.

They are a great couple, and I will say that only once.

My gang in Paris is doing well also. Alix and Kim have joined a sports club.
Alix joined a roller-skating club and surprisingly, Kim joined a football club.
I guess he got inspired by my sister to do so.

Nath and Marc are still doing comic books, and they flew to Japan a few months ago as they won an international Manga Award.
They deserved it.

Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng luckily still stayed in Paris, even though they are annoyed about the Akuma class bothering them with questions about Mari and how they want to apologize to her.

I know already that Mari won’t forgive them.

Mari already knows about what happened throughout the few months as Rico and I informed her.
She was glad that they got what they deserved.

Speaking of Akuma class, they got a new teacher who isn’t the easiest to convince the lie.
He is the strictest teacher ever, based on what Nath told me when they met him before the transfer.

They are really guilty of what they did. I know that.
They are trying to fix everything they did. They even tried to apologize to me and my gang, but they left us be some time ago.

But even that, I won’t even think about forgiving them for what they did.

I am right now in Paris, going to the same place where I met Selena as she with the team has a surprise for me and my gang from Paris.

I don’t know what it is, but I cannot wait for it.

“Hey, that’s Lost DJ!” Some kids have run towards me.

“Hey, dudes, what’s up?” I smiled at them, and I tipped my hat. They seem alright.

“Can we have an autograph of you please?” These kids held a poster of me with my mask, which was for the upcoming concert I have.

I gave them an autograph and also a selfie.

Everyone knows who Lost DJ is.
I became their sensation even more since the reveal of mine.

Now, every time people see me, they ask me for an autograph, photo, or simply to chat.
Someone even asked for an interview. I agreed.

At least that person wasn’t Alya.

Them changing like that really wasn’t the best experience of all. At the start, I wished they hadn’t changed like that and believed that liar over Mari.
But if I wish that, I wouldn’t have everything I have now.

Well, nothing can change to back how it was. We can only move forward for the better.

I finally arrived at the place.
There was Selena here, leaning against the wall as always.

“You're late, Lost DJ.” She smirked at me.
“Were you lost or something?”

“Very funny, sunshine.” We held each other’s hands and she took me to the park.

“That is where they throw paint at your class.” She pointed it out.

“Yep, true.” We kept walking to the park.

Once we arrived, I saw my gang and the MPS there.

“Hey, Nino and Selena! Over here!” Trevor and Rico are waving like crazy.
We walked up to them.

“You said that you have a surprise.” They are smirking at me weirdly. Strange.

“Yes… We do… COME OUT!!” This is when my jaw dropped.

I saw Luka, Jagged Stones, Kagami, Tony Stark, and Peter Parker coming out of hiding.

“Oh, my God! Hi, guys!” I am smiling at this.
“This is awesome, you came over to Paris.”

“Yep, we wouldn’t miss your concert, would ya?” They all held concert tickets and VIP passes. “We got them recently.”

“Guys, this is amazing, I cannot wait to see you there.” Trevor took out a ticket with a VIP pass.

"Oh, here.” He gave me them.

“You know that I don’t need them at all, dude?” I looked at him confused.

“You don’t.” I am more confused when Kate said that.

“But she does.” Kate pointed at someone who just arrived at the park.

I didn’t notice who it was until I looked closer.

My jaw dropped at this.

“Surprise! Nino!” She ran towards us but fell, but she stood up after this and kept running.

“Marinette!”

------------•----(~~~~~)----•-------------
Hi, people who are reading this.

This is the end of the book!
I hope you enjoyed it.

This is the first ever book I made on Wattpad and I am happy that I almost reached 1k views on it.

To celebrate this, I will give you two spoilers of what is in my newest book being currently made.

1. It has two of my fav ships in it and one of my OCs which is in this book.

2. Unlike this book, there will be hero-fight scenes in it.

Thanks for reading.

Til next time.

Star.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 472 26
She's a miraculous hero from Paris 🐞 He's a former assassin from Gotham 🗡️ But what if they had fallen in love unexpectedly? And they had met befor...
93.7K 2.3K 32
1st Place in Lukanette: 3/22/21 1st Place in Adrigami: 12/7/23 1st Place in LukaCoufaine: 4/26/21 (Subtle difference) 3rd Place in LukaCouffaine: 4/7...
7K 206 34
Another book made for you cause Plagg needs more cheese. This is the second book of What-if Miraculous Series. Marinette thought that her friends are...
10.6K 475 71
Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Queen Bee. Alya, Chloe and Marinette are...