Lost DJ (Miraculous AU)

De MonsterStar2006

PLEASE DON'T REPOST MY BOOK! Welcome to my first book of 'what if' Miraculous Ladybug series. This is my firs... Mais

A.N.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Epilogue
A.N. Question Time
Bonus

Chapter 25

364 6 5
De MonsterStar2006

Nino’s POV

I was freaking out before the show, but I am confidently standing in the stair stage with the girls after I threw my mask in the air.

I had doubts about it, but now I am feeling great for some reason.

“You did great, brother!”

Rico is doing her victory dance right now and I this time didn't stop her.

In fact, we all joined her.

We are celebrating for a few minutes until Trevor spoke again in his mic.

“Round of applause for Nino, Kate, Rico, Shanique, Anna, Selena, and Chelsea who is live streaming for us right now!”

Everyone did a round of applause, but the shouting interrupted everything.

“You said that you are friends with Lost DJ, but that was Nino the whole time!”

“Let me explain… I…”

“Did you lie about everything?”

“That explains what Rose and Juleka meant.”

“YOU ARE A LYING WITCH!”
I guess Alya didn’t take this fact too well.

I mean, she hurt her best friend and me. I am not surprised.

Trevor was about to continue, but Kate went up to him so he waited until the good moment.

“Lila’s lies don’t hurt anyone! Why are you so stubborn about that fact?” That froze everyone in the room.

The banana boy has screwed up.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!?!” Alya pushed Adrien and Lila caught him.
“We have beat up Marinette and others because Lila said they were bullying her, but they actually didn’t do ANYTHING!”

“You knew about it the whole time and you let us attack others?”

“You are a monster! Shame on you!”

“If they took the high road, they wouldn’t be Lila’s problem!”

This made everyone start shouting at Adrien.
He doesn’t understand that the high road thing could have got us hurt even more.

Kate looked annoyed, so she took Trevor’s mic.

“EVERYONE!!!” Everyone stopped shouting.

“As you have heard, these people have confirmed that they have bullied Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Nino Lahiffe, and other people who aren’t here right now. Passing the mic to the mayor’s son.”

I know that Kate couldn’t handle this right now, but she will never admit it.

Kate gave the mic to Stuart, which made everyone gasp.

“People who don’t know who I am, my name is Stuart Génial. And as the son of the mayor, I want to present to you who is Lila Rossi.”

The screen appeared, and it shows some clips that I actually recognize.

“Yes, I saved Jagged Stone’s cat when it was stuck. He was so generous about it, that he even made a song about me! Jagged is really kind-hearted.”

“Sorry that I am not with you at the hero’s day, but I am right now helping Price Ali with his environmental charity event that will be happening soon.”

“…I even know the Lost DJ personally. I even got him to finally publish his first song. He finally has courage to publish his songs and because of my help, he decided to make a song dedicated about me.”

Dambi-boo is Damian Wayne, my childhood friend. He even told me that he has a crush on me, but I couldn’t date him because I had to move to Paris. At least, I have my Adrie-boo.” I

saw how Damian wants to kill Lila with his katana. He looks like he wants to vomit to think that he would date a sausage-haired girl. I feel bad for him.

There were other clips with what Lila lied about.

And the fact that every person she lied about is watching this, is making the atmosphere of this room really tense.

“And this was a part of Lila’s achievements. You have two minutes to shout at Lila before Kate will continue.”

To say that it is loud is an understatement.

Thank God Trevor gave us soundproof earphones to block that sound, even if we can still hear them shouting.

“I have never met that weird being! HECK, I WOULD NEVER HAVE A CRUSH ON HER!”

“I am allergic to cats! And I would never write a song about a teenager!! That is not rock in roll”

“I am not working at Environmental charities, only for Children’s charities!”

“You almost ruined my career!”

“Who would believe these lies!?!”
I saw Peter Parker and Tony Stark mad right now, even though she didn't lie about them.

“And this question I was waiting for.” Kate has the mic back again. “And the answer is those people.”

The clips of the beat-up scenes, me being chased down twice, and all of the messages they sent to us.

There is also one clip that was sent at the end.

“Can I use your computer? I rather stay here.”

“Of course, young man. Let me just shut off the emails. Here you go.” 

That was Mr. Damocles agreeing to let Mochi use the computer.

That explains where they got all of the clips.

“I did not approve of you looking through my stuff!”
Mr. Damocles and Miss Bustier are at the front of the crowd.

“But you let me, a teenager, use your computer! I never said why I need it!” Mochi used Trevor’s mic.

Poor Trevor’s mic for being used a lot.

“Nino, why are you doing this? This is not how you suppose to solve this problem. You can’t just show that to everyone…”

“You aren’t my teacher nor my boss, Caline!” I shouted at my former teacher, which is pale right now.

I at least don’t steal Trevor’s mic.

Trevor finally got his mic back after all of this.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce to you our main guests for our show.”

Everyone is confused right now, even I am. What does he mean?

“Presenting to you the Akuma class’s parents!”
My former class’s parents have entered the Gala.

To say that they look pissed is an understatement once again.

“ALYA CESAIRE!” Her mum shouted, making Alya pale in fear.

“I cannot believe you are getting sued by everyone in the Gala!”
Her dad and Nora are holding big piles of papers.

Actually, Every parent is holding at least a few pages of lawsuits.

Jagged and Rose’s parents are holding one page as well and handed Rose and Juleka when they came back from the hiding spot. There is a lawsuit page and also there is a receipt.

There are tickets to New York as well.

“Juleka, Rose, I know you didn’t do the best things in that situation, but I know that you didn’t mean it.” Their parents handed them this small pile.
“You need to work for MDC to earn back the money for the receipt. You two are lucky you have a chance to redeem yourselves.”

They both hugged their parents.

At least they didn’t go down the bad path.

“By the way, this isn’t over yet,” Trevor spoke, making everyone pay attention.
“We have the guest of honor in here as well.”

The door has opened to reveal none other than Mrs. Rossi with Mrs. Cauchemar, Miss Ivy, and Mrs Dupain-Cheng walking angrily towards Lila, holding piles of papers with others.

The pile is way bigger than Alya’s.

“LILA ROSSI, YOU ARE SO GROUNDED FOR ALL OF THIS!”

This is too beautiful to watch.

Lila looks so pale; she is beating the snow with it.
Her mum is screaming at her, while the ladies are trying to stop her from killing her daughter.

A few seconds later, the cops came.

I need a chair as this is too much to bear.

“Lila Rossi, you are under arrest for slander, bullying physically and verbally, and way more stuff like that. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be used against you in the court of law.”
Lieutenant Roger Raincomprix with other officers arrived at the Gala.

What is going on? Am I dreaming?

“Take a deep breath, Lost DJ.” I am surprised Kate said that.

“You need to in order to deal with them.” She pointed at the Akuma class arriving at the stair stage.
I took a deep breath as Kate told me to do.

“Nino,” Adrien called. “Why did you do that?”

This time, Trevor gave me his mic, instead of me taking it.

“I did nothing! All the work is done by people who at least aren’t assholes!”

“Language!” Selena shouted at me while taking Trevor’s mic.
“But yes, as Kate said at the start of her presence. We are your worst nightmare. Mess with us and you get hurt, not us!”

The cops escorted the Akuma class out of the Gala, while Rose, Juleka, MPS, and their parents followed after them.

A few seconds later, they were gone.

“Well. This is over.” I am still looking at the door. “They are gone.”

I looked at my new team smiling.
All of them have saved me and Mari from the Akuma class, from that liar, and this teacher and principal from my old school.

And I still don’t know why they have done that.

“Kate.” I got her attention.
“Can I know why you did that? I mean, this is one of the best things that happened to me through these two months. But why did you guys do that?”

Kate looked at me differently than usual.
“Every person has their reasons to help someone from danger. I vowed to myself that I would destroy the danger so she does not ruin everyone.” She walked upstairs.

“After she tried ruining me.”

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.1K 235 12
!!!MILD CURSE WARNING!!! TAKES PLACE AFTER SEASON 3 Friendships are tested when Marinette makes a mistake, and reputations are at risk with a seeming...
15.1K 427 26
As I went down the steps into the lower cabin, I walked into a room that seemed to lead to all the others . Turning to my right, I was slightly start...
9.2K 236 37
🚨DISCONTINUED🚨 i re-read this book and... well, comparing it to my latest works, it kinda sucks. the story is good and i like where it was going. i...
473K 12.2K 54
Hi! My name is (yn)(yln)! I'm a fifteen year old who is apart of an exchange student program through my highschool, (ys). I'm visiting a girl my age...