Azur Lane: A hawk cat

By Izumo2

In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 24

1K 33 4
By Izumo2

FIRST PERSON POV

And just as I had supposed, the enemy bit their hand and organized an offensive, but this time it was against Midway, the base in that place is under reconstruction after the siren conquered it years ago, thanks to the efforts of the Enterprise fleet and North Carolina, they were able to kick out the siren that settled there and now the enemy will try to destroy the things that we worked so hard to build, but this time we are more than ready to stop them.

Now I look at the sky as I see the Enterprise eagle and now I look at the status of my planes that are in the sky patrolling around the fleet looking for enemy ships or planes.

Me: What a headache this internal conflict is becoming.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile the queen is very proud of the magnificent vision of her fleet.

QE: This is the fleet everyone has been waiting for!

Wales: Fufu, it's not only ours, the majesty of it, it's a combined fleet with Eagle Union.

Hood: (Drinking tea) This is indeed a most amazing sight. It looks very promising.

Warspite: Yes, of course this is going to be a very decisive battle.

Meanwhile on Hornet's ship, the Cleveland sisters talk to each other.

Montpelier: Of course sister, you can count on us, the sea knights are the best.

Denver: We can't let our big sister down.

Columbia: Can we relax a bit? We could hurt ourselves if we go too tense.

Cleveland: Yes, you are all my precious little sisters, you don't have to push your luck.

The Cleveland sisters agree to her sister's words, on the other hand, Hornet is sitting in the seat of a Wildcat while she thinks about the emergency mission.

Hornet: I guess there's no way around it now, this is a duel.

She then pretends that she is shooting a revolver into the distance.

On the other hand, we have the fleet of the Sakura empire that goes to Midway to attack it, the fleet led by Akagi and helped by the XO Kaga, sail without hesitation towards their destination, however, the other girls do not share the same opinion of Akagi and Kaga.

Atago: What's up Takao?

Takao: Are we really ready for this? It's a very important match and Orochi is not complete yet and hasn't been dropped yet. What is Akagi thinking?

Atago: We couldn't get the black mental cube back, maybe she's nervous.

On the other hand, Zuikaku looks at Akagi with a very worried expression, in which her sister approaches her to calm her down.

Shokaku: I don't know what Akagi-senpai is up to (kind smile) But don't worry, your older sister supports you and I'll protect you.

Zuikaku: Thanks for the words, big sister.

On the other hand, the luckiest destroyers in the empire are very happy to go to their first real confrontation after a long time waiting, on the other hand, Ayanami does not feel comforted by this mission, she does not feel that this is correct, but one order is an order and she is confused.

Shigure: Ayanami, what is wrong? You've been down for a while.

Ayanami: Don't worry, it's nothing serious, I'm fine.

Shigure: Don't worry, I Shigure am blessed by the goddess of fortune.

Yukikaze: I am also blessed with the goddess of fortune!

Shigure: Yes, yes, yes, I haven't forgotten.

Now she looks straight ahead as several miles ahead is the fleet of Azur Lane where Javelin and Laffey await her orders sitting on the seat of an anti-aircraft turret.

Javelin: Ayanami is on the other side...

Javelin talks about her in a concerned tone and Laffey grabs her hand and smiles reassuringly.

Javelin: (Smiling) Don't worry, I still don't know what to do, but at least I don't have doubts anymore.

On the other hand, Kitty feels very disturbed because so far she has not found any enemy contact near her and the fact that everything is silent makes her uncomfortable at high levels.

Me: Something bad happens, I know very well that none of this is going as it seems. Surely the enemy thinks of ambushing us, but where?

She looks at a detailed map of this world, but nothing, there is no perfect place for an ambush and there is no nearby island to hide your presence, plus if they tried to do an aerial ambush she could come from hundreds of miles.

In that she looks at the sky and can see that a depression is beginning to form, a storm is going to originate over the fleet.

Me: Why does it have to be now? [Alert the fleet! I detect depression in the clouds, a storm is going to originate, I repeat we are going to fall on a storm]

Wales: [Attention fleet, prepare to sail into a storm]

All the girls prepared for sailing in the storm, they tied up everything that could fall and secured all the planes so that they do not roll on the deck and the hangar, also the bombs and ammunition were secured to avoid accidental discharges.

After a while we were able to finish all the preparations, in the face of inclement weather I called all my patrol planes to land and prepare for the storm and all my planes were able to return before the rough waters.

On the other hand, Helena checks her radar and she is surprised because her radar began to fail and that the storm had not yet started, the place is all black due to the clouds that cover the place.

Helena: There's been something wrong with my radar for a while now. I hope it's not a bad premonition.

Massachusetts: (Very worried) It's not good, I have a bad feeling and a very bad one.

On the other hand, Kitty detects strong interference to the radar and, using countermeasures, she was able to easily isolate the noise again and leave it 100% operational. She sees the situation from the ship's CIC.

Me: This type of storm noise is not normal, it is as if we are under electronic attack, but it is not originated from any ship or plane, it is incredible that such a weapon of natural use exists, every day I am more intrigued about siren technology .

Meanwhile in another dimension, Akagi and Observer meet.

Observer: That's it, I've prepared everything for you, now everything depends on you.

Akagi nods and now she begins the chant using the siren power.

Akagi: Amatsukaze, stop the passage between the clouds, the celestial maidens must remain on earth.

On the ground something is activated illuminating the ground with blue patterns and a mirror sea is activated, the mirror sea opens over the fleet of Azur Lane where they experience a fierce storm that even surprises Kitty since she had not seen it in her In storms as violent as this, even she questioned her durability in this storm.

Me: Ahhh.

In that she is thrown by a wave that hits the ship and she hits her head against the radar screen and the television explodes, slightly injuring her.

Me: (Stunned) Ahh, my head.

In that she looks at her bloody hand, and feels a thread of blood run down her face and she realizes that her face suffered cuts from the broken glass, she gets up and ignores her pain while looking at the screen of another radar, but in that She feels that the ship is vibrating a lot and she grabs where she can. She is surprised that the radar screen goes blank for seconds until it is operational again.

Me: what happened? Hey? Has the rocking of the waves disappeared?

FIRST PERSON POV

She didn't feel the furious roll of the storm.

So I start running outside with all my strength and when I open the door that gives me access to the flight deck and I see a very unknown sky, a sky worthy of a cyberpunk-style movie, the allied fleet is around me and they are all just as surprised as me.

I look around me and I can see many strange buildings that rise from the sea in which we sail, the smell of smog is intense that even makes me very sick.

Me: What the hell is this place?

PING!

In that a contact on the radar, I look in the direction of the contact and see a yandere kitsune which I have always hated with all my soul for her twisted personality.

Me: Akagi.

Akagi: [Welcome to my sea, Azur Lane, I welcome you with all my love]

TO BE CONTINUE.................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.4K 47
Follow the fast-paced adventures in a dangerous world of a cruiser that doesn't exist, CLM-1701 a lone cruiser on a crusade to stop a war between fac...
73.9K 2.2K 54
After dying in a very bizarre way, she was reincarnated as the daughter of the battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth... WHAT? DISCLAIMER: Azur Lane is not...
67.9K 702 86
Got obsessed with these so I wanted to make one of my own Ships: noco, gidgette, gwourtney, trustin, aletyler I will update slow so I can get ideas R...
14.6K 384 28
No yaoi No lemon No smut I also dont know what to call this yet Started: May 28 2021 Ended:June 13th 2021