Pokemon: Destiny Quest [On Ho...

By Orochimaru_Wife23

Jennifer, originally from Sunny town in the Kanto Region, recently moved to Dusk town in the Sola Region. Whi... More

Prologue: Sola Region, A new Start
Character Profile
Chapter 1: Setting off for the Professor's Lab
Chapter 2: Meeting the Starter Pokemon
Chapter 3: The Beginning of Jennifer's Journey
Chapter 4: A Feathered Freind
Chapter 5: First Rival Battle & Father's Suprise
Chapter 6: Meeting Diamond
Chapter 7: Trouble in Guren Forest
Chapter 8: Farewell Guren Forest
Chapter 10: New Faces & Final Training Touches
Chapter 11: Jennifer V/S Maruis A Raging Watery Start
Chapter 12: The Marine Badge
Chapter 13: Septaclely Coordinator Assulat
Chapter 14: Arrival Of New Rivalaries
Chapter 15: Meeting Bluebell & New Traveling Partner
Chapter 16: A New Member Is Born
Chapter 17: Entering Hollowstone Cave
Chapter 18: Pokemon Poacher Drew
Chapter 19: A New Discovery
Chapter 20: Diamond's Electric Encouter
Shipping
Chapter 21: The Arival Of A Old Best Friend
Chapter 22: Jennifer's Determination
Announcement

Chapter 9: Hello Sunēkuuddo City

43 5 2
By Orochimaru_Wife23

Jennifer, Starla, and Diamond walked through the entrance of Sunēkuuddo City and took a look around.

"Wow, this city is beautiful compared to the Crimson theme of Guren City," Diamond said in astonishment.

The sun reflected off the building, giving it a nice shine. There were also tons of different shops selling. Some of them looked like shops were trading for items, and the city was filled with the lovely scent of spices coming from the restaurants.

"It seems to have a lot of shops and a pungent smell of spices," Jennifer commented.

"Yeah, I don't know much about the cities and towns away from home, but I believe this city is known for trading for rare items, sometimes for other items or just money," Diamond stated."It is also known for spicy food like curry Ramen, nothing compared to Glalar, at least that is what my mom says from her travels as a kid," She said.

"Cool," Jennifer said.

After ten minutes of walking, they finally found the Pokémon Center.

"We made it to the Pokémon Center," Diamond said with a sigh of relief, happy to be done from all the walking in the forest to get to the city but was glad it didn't take more than a few days to get out of there.

"Come on, let's get a heal or Pokémon and get us a room," Jennifer said as she and Diamond walked inside Pokémon and towards Nurse Joy.

"We would like to Check in for a room and heal or Pokémon," Jennifer said, holding up her four Pokeballs

"Yes, of course; place your Pokeballs on your tray and your Solan Meowth on the padded seat," Nurse Joy said, pushing a tray toward Jennifer and Diamond.

Jennifer and Diamond placed their Pokeballs on the tray.  Once doing that, Jennifer gently lifted up Starla and put her on the padded seat.

"Try to stay calm, Starla, alright? Everything will be fine, " Jennifer said softly, petting Starla's head."Can you check my Egg as well, please?" She asked, pulling her egg from the bag and putting it next to Starla, who carefully held it with her paws.

"Yes, of course, I can look at it, and here is your room key," Nurse Joy said, handing a key with the number ten on it to Jennifer.

"Thank you," They both said.

Jennifer and walked off and down the back hall to the room with the number ten on it. They walked inside and placed their bag on the beds.

"I'm so excited for tomorrow. I will get to challenge my first Gym for my first gym badge," Jennifer said with excitement and a giant smile on her face.

"Hey, Jennifer, are you sure that you are ready? You only have one Pokémon good against Water types?" Diamond asked, worried.

"Hey, don't worry. I plan to do some training today. It's still decently early before evening, and I train tomorrow morning before my gym match in the afternoon," Jennifer replied.

"Alright, well, I'm going to call my mom about my Pokémon Contest coming up," Diamond said.

"I should call my mom, but I do that on the way to the shop to buy more ingredients for Pokémon food. My mom only pre-made a couple of cans for each type, so there is food for every type I catch on hand. I mainly need more for dark/flying, Fire, grass, and fairy," Jennifer said, recalling the typings she had at the moment.

"Alright, see you when you get back. Make sure you get back in time to get your Pokémon," Diamond said as Jennifer started to leave the room.

"It shouldn't take long," Jennifer called back.

~~~

Jennifer was walking into the Pokémon Mart when her mom appeared on the screen.

"Hello, Jen," Her mom greeted.

"Hi, mom. Is Dad home yet, or is it just you and little bro?"

"Your dad is still at work, but he should be home in an hour or two," Jessie replied. "So, where are you?"

"I just made it to Sunēkuuddo City with my Diamond," Jennifer replied.

"Oh really, many trainers tend to get lost going off the path, but it seems you're doing fine, and who, Diamond?" Jessie asked.

"Right, Diamond from Guren Town and here for the Pokémon Contest, and so far, everything has been good, minus the run-in with some criminals in the forest," Jennifer said, grabbing some berries.

"So, a Pokémon coordinator, your new friend, will you also enter while you're here? And those criminals didn't hurt you, right?"

"I'm fine; Roy and I took them down, and I will think about it after my gym battle."

"Good, and if you decide to enter, I packed you a beautiful outfit to wear."

"Alright, Mom. Anyway, how was your day?"

"Wonderful. I helped treat some sick Pokémon and Professor Osage's lab and taught two new students on Pokémon Contest."

"Busy day then."

"A little, but I enjoy my jobs."

"Yeah, I'm glad your dreams came true in the end growing up. I talk to you tomorrow after my gym battle and let you know how it with," Jennifer said, paying for her items once she found everything.

"Yeah, it then eventually, after some struggling, but your father helped me believe in myself to try again instead of continuing my old job when I clearly wasn't happy," Jessie said."I let your brother and dad know you called, as well as Big Mouth."

"Hey, I heard that, Jess," Persain said.

"You were meant to," Jessie commented.

"You, too, are a strange pair," Jennifer laughed as she ended the call.

After buying everything she needed, Jennifer returned to the Pokemon Center just as Nurse Joy called her name, saying her pokemon were ready.

"Thank you for taking care of my Pokemon," Jennifer said, retrieving her Pokeballs and putting them on her belt.

"You're welcome, everyone. Good to go, Starla was a bit difficult, but she calmed down after a soothing healing aura from my assistant," She said, smiling at Psycox, holding the egg inside the incubator.

"Yeah, sorry, she is recovering from trauma from being attacked by Pokemon hunters," Jennifer said, rubbing Starla's head.

"If you need advice on trauma therapy, I have a booklet on helping Pokemon with trauma for trainers."

"I got one from Nurse Joy in Guren town. Hasn't looked through it yet."

"I suggest you do, but the important part is she doesn't completely distrust you. Your egg is also in good condition. There is faint movement inside, so it is getting close to being ready to catch in about a day or two, maybe sooner, as long as you keep it warm and cared for."

"Great come on, Starla," She said, placing Starla on the floor and grabbing her egg.

"Meow," Starla cried out, following Jennifer back towards the room.

"I didn't realize you had egg," Diamond said as she entered the room.

"Yeah, Dad gave it to ne," Jennifer said, removing the egg and gently rubbing it with a small cloth to help clean it.

"I see. Well, im going to grab some dinner and then practice some of my contest moves," Diamond said.

"Alright, I eat as well, then train for my gym battle," Jennifer replied, heading off to eat dinner with their Pokemon.

After eating dinner, Jennifer's headed off to train for a couple of hours while Diamond finished up her dinner before preparing a little bit for her contest before bed.

To be continued...

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed the ninth chapter of Pokemon Destiny Quest. In this chapter, Jennifer and Diamond made it to Sunēkuuddo City.

Thank you to everyone reading and leaving votes on my story.

Question of the chapter: Do you think Jennifer will end up doing the Pokemon Contest?

WC: 1325

Pokemon caught:

Jennifer: Flacub(Starfire)(F), Croling (Ace) (M), Solan Meowth (Starla) (F), Treecoon (Sage)(M), Egg

Diamond: Chimchar (M), Foilpup (F)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 152 23
This is a continuation of my first Pokemon story. This story will follow the adventures of a new trainer. Join him on his way to the Johto League. (...
67.4K 849 47
Ash has finally arrived in a new region ready to win more badges and leagues hopefully.But soon he discovers new joy in joining Pokemon school. Follo...
45.9K 605 91
This is the start of a young girl named Mew who begins her Pokemon Journey. A young girl raised and can understand Pokemon begins her journey to beco...
624K 14K 97
Ash returns home after his time in the Alola region to find none other than Serena waiting for him. Serena tells Ash about the Torrent Region, a regi...