It's All Started With A Lie

By _Shivani_1910

She is crazy He is calm. She is clumsy He is reserved. She never stops talking He never talks if it is not n... More

Author's note
Chapter- 1 Naina
Chapter- 2 Arnav Singhania
Chapter- 3 Lie
Chapter- 4 A rich liar...
Chapter- 5 weird
Chapter- 6 Remember..?
Chapter- 7 Apologize
Chapter- 8 Tense
Chapter- 9 Another lie
Chapter- 11 Home
Chapter- 12 complicated family
Chapter- 13 Apology
Chapter- 14 random man
Chapter- 15 Are you ok?
Chapter- 16 Annoying
chapter- 17 get together
Chapter- 18 Drama queen
Chapter- 19 A sudden call
Chapter- 20 Angry
Chapter- 21 calming down
Chapter- 22 His sister..!!
Chapter- 23 Watching a movie
Chapter- 24 Dinner
Chapter- 25 Threatening?
Chapter- 26 Are you in love?
Chapter- 27 Amusement Park
Chapter- 28 Finding out
Chapter- 29 The truth
Chapter- 30 Broken
Chapter- 31 She is different!
Chapter- 32 Enough of the lies
Chapter- 33 confession?
Chapter- 34 Ignoring
Chapter- 35 Date!
Chapter- 36 The tension!
Chapter- 37 His dream!
Chapter- 38 Typical Siblings
Chapter- 39 Business party
Chapter- 40 First fight
Chapter- 41 The surprise gift..!!
Chapter- 42 Dinner at Singhania's Mansion
Chapter- 43 Meeting his parents
Chapter- 44 The panic!
Chapter- 45 encounter with Dev
Chapter- 46 Accident!
Chapter- 47 His Eyes
Chapter- 48 Confident Naina
Chapter- 49 Journey with her friends
Chapter- 50 Surprise or shock
Chapter- 51 Accepted
Chapter- 52 Chaotic siblings
Chapter- 53 Cute couple
Chapter- 54 Loyal
Chapter- 55 Kind
Chapter- 56 Kidnapped
Chapter- 57 Captive
Chapter- 58 Rescued
Chapter- 59 Provoke
Chapter- 60 Date!
Chapter- 61 His birthday
Chapter- 62 Unbeliveable
Chapter- 63 Everything Falling apart
Chapter- 64 Let's meet!
Chapter- 65 Holi celebrations...!
Chapter- 66 Different
Not an update!
Chapter- 67 Naina Missing
Chapter- 68 Devastated
Chapter- 69 Is this the end...?
Chapter- 70 Vulnerable
Chapter- 71 She is back!!
Chapter- 72 Our Baby?
Chapter- 73 Another woman?
Chapter- 74 Clarity
Chapter- 75 The change
Chapter- 76 Proposal
Chapter- 77 The rituals
Chapter- 78 The wedding
Chapter- 79 The End!
Epilogue
Epilogue- 2
Bonus chapter

Chapter- 10 Try..!!

2.7K 186 13
By _Shivani_1910

Naina's Pov

I came to the studio just in time.

"You never come on time, do you?" our manager commented when I was hurrying into the recording room.

"I made it on time", I remarked and closed the door.

"Do you wanna take a look at script papers or will you talk on your own?" AD asked me.

"It's ok I can manage" I said, panting. After controlling my breath, I go into the air.

"Hello peeps, I am back again. Welcome back to my show 'Words from heart' and this is RJ Naina on air and you are listening to 95.5 Radio. You can call me and share your feelings and you can give messages to anyone through my show, as you know", I chirped.

"Call me and we can talk and we can gossip too," I said and just in time a call came.

"Hello, who is speaking?" I asked as excitedly as ever.

"Hello, Naina. My name is Nandini", she replied.

"Ok, Nandini, tell me, do you want to confess anything to anyone. You can talk about anything you want" I remarked.

"First of all, I am a big fan of you, Naina. I like your voice so much", she replied. Expected.

"Thank you".

"So, there is a boy in my class who is nice to me and always shares his notes with me. His name is Sujith," she started.

"Ok...?" I acknowledged.

"He said I am his best friend but I have a crush on him. I don't know whether I should confess my feelings to him or not. What if I confess and he starts to hate me and unfriend me? And what if he is waiting for my confession to take a step further" she sighed.
"So many confusions".

"Nandu, I think you should confess your feelings to him before it's too late to confess. If you don't confess to him now then you will feel bad after two years. I don't want you to regret not confessing to him" I stated my opinion.

"I think you are right, I should confess" she commented.

"Go on girl, all the best and tell me the results after" I encouraged her.

"Thank you, Naina," she replied.

After that a few people called and talked and I played all my favorite songs today as I am in a good mood.

"We are going to take the last call," I said and picked up the call.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked.

"Hello, Naina. I am Sujith", he said. Wait, I heard this name but where?

"Ok...?" I replied.

"I am the same Sujith who Nandini mentioned earlier" he remarked.

"Hell, you are the same Sujith?"

"Yup".

"So, Sujith, tell us about Nandini, is she still your friend?" I asked.

"I thought only I had a crush on her but thank God I found out today she also has a crush on me. I am also not confessing to her with the same thoughts as her but now, I can confess to her" he said excitedly.

"That's amazing, Sujith" I replied.

"Can I confess now? I am sure she is listening to this show" he asked.

"Yes, go on" I remarked excitedly.

"Nandu, I know you are listening to me..." he paused.
"I love you, Nandu. It's been 2 years I am trying to confess but stopping myself with the thought 'what if you reject me' and now, I am sure you will accept me" he said.

"Call me after the show" he completed.

"Wow, that was cute".

"Thank you, Naina, it was only possible because of your show", he said and I just giggled.

"Thank you for the call, Sujith. I wish you all the best for your future" I said and the call disconnected.

"Ok, guys. That's it for today, happy weekend. Good night and take care, love you all. This is RJ Naina, signing off. Tata bye bye".

"Bye, sir and bye Karuna" I said to the director and the receptionist as I came out.

"That was an amazing show today" I heard a familiar voice when I came out.

"You're still here, didn't you go home?" I asked Arnav while walking to him.

"No, I was waiting for you to walk you" he commented and I smiled.

Actually, I go home by bus but today I am walking with Arnav as I want to spend some time with him.

"You walk this much distance every day" he asked.

"No, I usually take a bus," I replied.

"Then why are you walking today?" he questioned.

"I just feel like walking today" I stated. "With you" I added slowly but he heard it and smiled, making me smile more.

"What do you like, Arnav?" I asked and he stiffed suddenly. I think I caught him off-guard.

"Means" he questioned.

"I mean what do you like?". "What do you like to do or something like that?", I replied.

"You tell me, Naina, what do you like?" he asked me instead of answering.

"I like so many things. I like food, I like talking, I like writing, I like reading, I like rain, I like flowers, cartoons, and the list goes on like that" I said excitedly and he smiled looking at me with those blue eyes. His eyes are something that makes me nervous and excited at the same time.

"Now, tell me what do you like?" I asked again and he muttered something under his breath which I didn't understand so, I asked again "What you said?"

"No one has asked me this question before, so I don't know what I like" he replied, seriously and I can sense something is off from his voice. I think I started something that he doesn't like to share.

"That's ok, from now on I will ask you so, try liking something so that you can answer me next time" I replied with a smile.

"Be careful", he said, pulling me to him by my hand when a motor bike passed by us recklessly. Then he started walking on the road and put me to the sidewalk side and man, that was so sweet. I just got butterflies. I think something is wrong with my stomach, it was just a mere gesture and here butterflies started dancing in my stomach.

Did something happen to my stomach? Is there any disease like butterfly infection? Or did ate butterfly accidentally? All my thoughts broke when I saw a samosa center.

"Shall we eat samosa?" I asked him while looking at the roadside samosa center.

"Samosa," he mumbled.

"Yeah, Samosa" I repeated and he nodded.

"Chalo then" I chirped and ran to the stall with him following behind me.

"Hmm, yummy" I moaned when the samosa touched my tastebuds. They are really tasty.

"Aren't they tasty?" I remarked and Arnav agreed and tugged few strands of my hair which is coming into my face, behind my ear.
Butterflies again... uff did I ate butterfly samosa or what?

After having samosa, we walked to my house and soon, we reached.

"Do you wanna come in?" I asked, standing in front of our building.

"No, that's ok. Your friends may feel uncomfortable" he said and I smiled.

"Shall we meet tomorrow too... on the beach?" he asked.

"No, I'm going to my parents tomorrow" I replied and his expression changed.

"But we can meet after my arrival," I commented.

"Ok then I will wait for your call" he said.

"Bye take care, Arnav and good night" I greeted.

"Bye, butterfly, good night. Have a safe journey" he replied but what caught me is that the way he called me butterfly. He called me like he used to call me like that every day.

"Wait, what did you say?" I asked and he panicked.

"I said, bye, Naina good night" he said as a matter of fact.

"No, no, you called me..." before I could complete, he spoke again.

"I said what I said so, don't think too much. Go, go and sleep" he said urging me to go in and I did as I was asked.

"Bye" I waved at him and started climbing stairs as our flat is on the first floor so I usually use stairs. I looked down before going into the house, he was still there looking up at me. He signaled me to go in, I smiled and waved at him before going in.

***
So guys, that is today's update...

Hope you liked it 😇

Please vote and comment your thoughts to motivate your author🥰

💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 196 26
"๐‘ฐ-๐’Š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’Š ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’." "๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š. ๐‘ต๐’๐’˜ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“." โ€ข๐ƒ๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐ญ๐ข ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š: A busi...
171K 12K 55
Sunshine of My Life A pure hearted guy who is a huge buisness man. What will happen when he will fell for a mentally retarded girl? Peep in to know...
39.1K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
79.7K 6.8K 51
โ‚ฆษ‡โ‚ฉ โฑจรธโ‚ฑษ‡ รธโ‚ฃ โฑ รธvษ‡โค ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š—๐šŠ + ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘ = ๐š๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘ Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope โคโ˜บ. ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ท...