Cat Service

De 1xjackx1

This is the story of you being by yourself and a mysterious dragon save you from being abducted in the auctio... Mais

First Time in the City
Ragnar's House
A/N
Sigurd Lust 🍋
Shiro First Day. Sigurd and Rein Part 1
A/N 2
Sigurd and Rein Part 1.5. Corruption. Bedtime
1st week
Short Trivia 🐾
Weekend Confession
Update 2.0
final update

Bathub 🔞 🍋

185 2 0
De 1xjackx1

The day goes pretty well between you and Ragnar. Ragnar's personality is pretty lively and happy. Meanwhile, Sigurd hasn't gone downstairs to eat or do anything; he just stays in his room. You are worried about him since a few hours ago Ragnar talked to him, and I know it is serious. Right now you are washing the dishes in the kitchen when suddenly a warm breath hits your ears. You are surprised and turn around to see Ragnar's face close to you.

Shiro: "Hello, Mr. Ragnar."

Ragnar: "Hehe, you are so cute when you get surprised or embarrassed."

Shiro: r-really? *Shy*

Ragnar: ohh~~ Look at that shy face; you are even cuter and more adorable.

For some reason, you are feeling thrilled as you grab your clothes to control your emotions. Ragnar's lifting up your chin as your face is a few inches away. He moved his face forward as his nose bopped into yours. You are so flustered and blushing so hard. He then laughs as he sees your reaction.

Ragnar: You are damn cute, Shiro.

Shiro: *embarrassed* t-thank you

Ragnar: Teasing Shiro is the best. I think I can't wait anymore. Since Shiro and I confessed our feelings, I think this is the best time to do his first.

Ragnar: Oh, by the way, Shiro, let's have a bath together right now.

Shiro: Right now? But I am still washing the dishes.

Ragnar: It can wait, Shiro.

Shiro: "But I already took a bath.

Ragnar: "Come on, Shiro. Let's have a bath together, please.

Shiro: I can't decline his offer... But why would he take a bath with me? He can take a bath on his own.

Shiro: o-okay.. *shy*

Ragnar: You can go inside the bathroom and wait for me there; I will take a towel and soap.

You nodded at him as you went to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Ragnar excitedly went upstairs to get a towel and soap.

Ragnar: I will slowly go to him until the time comes. I just go slowly to satisfy myself.

After Ragnar gets the towel and soap, he is on his way to the bathroom excitedly. Meanwhile, in the bathroom, you are struggling with how to open the bathroom door. Since it is modern, you don't know how to use it. You are nakedly bent and struggling to find a way to open it. You didn't notice that behind you, the door opens. Ragnar sees you bending down with your ass exposed. He is astounded by the view as he drops the soap and makes a plop sound. You heard something fall as you turned around and saw Ragnar's face looking at your ass. You immediately jolt up and cover your private areas as you feel embarrassed. Ragnar moves closer to you as he looks at you intensively. You feel very embarrassed and nervous at the same time. Suddenly, Ragnar laughs hard with a warm smile.

Ragnar: Oh, Shiro, you are just the cutest cat I ever knew.

Shiro: "T-thank you" *shy*

Ragnar: *looks at Shiro's body* Oh, god, just look how small and cute he is. And now that he is naked in front of me, this is the dream that has come true!

Ragnar: ahem! Now, shall we take a bath?

Shiro: y-yeah~~

Ragnar: "Okay, let me just take off my clothes.

Shiro immediately turned around as Ragnar took off his clothes except for his underwear. Ragnar sees that the bathub doesn't have water.

Ragnar: You haven't put water in the bathtub?

You turn around, and you see his muscular body. For some reason, you get flustered immediately upon seeing his body.

Shiro: "I don't know how to open it."

Ragnar: "You don't know? I see that's why he is bending when I get her since he is trying to open it... Well, seeing his ass with my eyes is already a blessing to me. Well, you just push this button and lift this one up.

Ragnar pushes something into the bathtub and lifts the chain. Immediately, the hot water rushes into the bathtub, filling it.

Ragnar: My bad I haven't taught you how to use this. Modern technology is complicated.

Shiro: y-yeah~~

Ragnar went into the bathtu as he sat, soaking half of his body while his arms were resting on the side. You notice his underwear is bulging, and you are confused about what caused the bulging behind his underwear.

Ragnar: "Come here already, Shiro.

Shiro: o-okay (shy and nervous)

Ragnar: I can't believe this is already happening!

You dip your legs into the bathtub, and you sit in front of Ragnar. As you sit, you feel something familiar: a poke under you. You didn't notice that you sat in the crotch of Ragnar. Ragnar immediately let out a deep moan of pleasure.

Ragnar: "Good damn! He sits in my crotch! His ass feels so great and soft!

Ragnar's penis slowly builds up until it erects. Meanwhile, you feel uncomfortable since something under your ass is growing and is poking and pulsating.

Ragnar: "Okay, just keep calm and let the show begin."

Ragnar: How was the water?

Shiro: "It feels warm and relaxing.

Ragnar: "Good to hear that; now let me clean you.

Ragnar gets some soap as he puts some in his hand and rubs it gently into your fur. He rubbed your head first and into your arms. After that, he made his way into your chest, but this time you felt a sensation that you hadn't felt before. You feel tingly as he rubs your nipples and body playfully.

Shiro: M-Mr Ragnar.. it feels tingly there.. *panting*

Ragnar: But it feels good, right?

Shiro: "Yeah, it is... But it feels tingly. *Panting*

Suddenly, Ragnar licks your ears as a jolt of tingling sensation hits your body. You let out a faint moan as he licked your ears. Your body starts to feel pleasure, and you don't know why.

Shiro: "What are you doing?

Ragnar: This is the right time to do it.

Ragnar didn't answer your question as his left hand went under your crotch area and rubbed. And his right hand went under your ass as his fingers gently massaged your anus hole. A sudden increase of pleasure hits your body as you start to tremble, and you don't know why it feels so good.

Shiro: What is happening? Why am I feeling like this? Why does it feel good?

Ragnar: You seem to be enjoying it, Shiro. *smirking*

Shiro: *panting* What are you doing to me?

Ragnar: Remember that you asked me a question and I said I would be surprised and experienced it for you? Now here it is... Well, in fact, this is a reward for you for being a good boy.

Shiro: *panting* So this is what he is talking about? This feeling... my nipples, my ears, my balls, and my anus... What is happening? This felling... It feels so weird and good at the same time.

Ragnar stops rubbing you as he goes under his underwear and removes it, and you immediately feel something behind your back. Something long and big hit your back, and it was pulsating and hot. You were surprised as Ragnar suddenly lifted you up and put you into his chest. You slid down under his rocky abs, and you stopped as you felt something hard hit beneath you. You opened your eyes and saw a huge, red, meaty, tall thing twitching in front of you. For some reason, you feel nervous and flustered as you see it.

Shiro: "What is that huge thing?

Ragnar: Wait, you don't know what this thing is called? You have one of these too; it's called a pencil or dick. You know that you use this when you pee, right? Wait really?? He doesn't know about the pencil? How innocent can he be? Anyway, since I already shot it at him, I will start to satisfy myself.

Shiro: A penis? *Puzeld*

You looked under you, and you saw one of you, which is very small. You know that this small thing of yours is used for you to pee, but now you know that it's called the penis or dick.

Shiro: Why are yours so big while mine are small?

Ragnar: I think it's because your body is small, that's why.

Shiro: "I see."

Ragnar: You ask me what is poking and grinding under you when we are in bed, right? This is the thing that is poking and grinding under you.

Shiro: "This thing?

Ragnar: "Yeah, penises are a pride for us males since we can pleasure ourselves by this.

Shiro: pleasure? How?

Ragnar: I'm glad that you asked me that question.

Ragnar grabs your hands, and you are confused about what he is going to do to your hands. He puts your small paws into his erect, huge penis. Your two paws are enough to cover the width of his penis, which is very surprising. After that, he guides your hand while massaging his penis.

Ragnar: "This is how we feel pleasure from it.

Shiro: By massaging it?

Ragnar: There are so many ways to feel pleasure, and the best way is to put it inside.

Shiro: where?

Ragnar: I will let you experience it."

For some reason, you feel nervous and flustered after he says it.

Ragnar: Now let yourself do it and massage my penis.

Ragnar let go of his hand, leaving you to massage his big penis. You can feel his penis twitching, and it feels so hard. Right now, you feel another feeling that you don't know about. It makes your body feel hot and your heart beats fast. Suddenly Ragnar licks you, but this time it is in your neck while his free hand rubs your nipples and anus. The jolt of tingling sensation and pleasure rushes into your whole body as you let out a faint moan. You can hear behind you that Ragnar's also let out a deep soft while he is licking your neck. You feel puzzled, confused, and, at the same time, pleased. It goes on for several minutes until your body is numb from the pleasure and you start trembling uncontrollably.

Ragnar: "Oh, damn!" He is shaking his body right now. Not only does he have a soft body, but he also has a very sensitive body. He is a treasure, and I am the one who found it! Now I will reward myself.

While your body is trembling and filled with pleasure, you feel something hot in your paws. You opened your eyes and saw that his dick was even bigger, and there was some fluid coming out of the tip.

Ragnar: Now stroke it, but faster!

You obey what Ragnar said. Instead of massaging, you spread open your paws, grab his dick, and start stroking, creating more friction than massaging. Ragnar let out a loud moan, and you could tell that Ragnar really liked it. After a minute of stroking, you feel your hand begin to get hotter, like his penis is getting hotter. You can also feel that something is building up and is about to erupt.

Ragnar: faster, faster!

You stroke his penis faster as you can see more fluid is coming from the tip, and it is getting Whittier and Whittier. Suddenly, he lets out a loud groan and moans as he erupts a huge amount of white fluid that flies into the air and hits all over your body. Some of it hits your face, especially the nose. The smell of this is what you are looking for. Now you know where it comes from, and you are confused since you only know that the penis is only used for peeing and not like this. Meanwhile, in your paws there is a lot of white fluid, and it feels sticky like the one that stuck under your pants a few days ago. Now it's clear that all of these come from the white fluids in Ragnar's penis. Ragnar, stop rubbing your body as both of your bodies start to relax.

Ragnar: "It feels so good! Thanks Shiro! ^^

Shiro: So this white fluid... This is the fluid that you release under me in those nights?

Ragnar: Yes, you got it, and it's called semen or cum.

Shiro: Now I am learning something new.

Ragnar: You will learn more from now on. We will do this and even do something new and more pleasurable. Are you okay with that?

Shiro: "Y-yeah" *shy*

Ragnar smiles happily, as his fantasy has already started and will not stop. After that, Ragnar's penis shrink, but it is still big. You both continue to take a bath, and he is teasing you while bathing. For the first time, while looking at Ragnar's happy face, you feel the love that he is expressing. That feeling that you don't want to go away from and that you want to stay with While you two are having fun in the bathroom, Sigurd is in his room doing nothing but looking at his phone on social media to kill time.

*Sigurd POV*

After what happened this morning, Ragnar talked to me, and he is quite furious at me. It's been a while since I had an argument with him.

Ragnar: "Why are you acting like that?" Are you still jealous of me and Shiro since Shiro and I confessed our feelings to each other today?

Sigurd: Yes! Yes, I am jealous! I don't know why... I can't handle it when someone that I care for and loves has someone.

Ragnar: But Shiro is mine! Does he feel the same way about you? He said to me that you are acting weird and that you have been avoiding him these past few days. How can you care for or love someone if you are acting like that? You are just showing that you are not interested in him. *Serious face*

The heated argument lasted 10 minutes until Ragnar left the room as he slammed the door. I lay down in bed and don't know what to do where I am right now. I immediately remember Rein as I close my eyes and recall.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

910 35 8
Scarred by a cataclysmic meteor strike, humanity struggles to rebuild amidst the wreckage. As civilization begins to take its first tentative steps f...
32.8K 474 23
In a world where Humans and Furries share the world. They lived peacefully and together in harmony and love that interspecies relationships and marra...
43.9K 644 29
"Gay Furry Love" was a story that was written under the inspiration of a bunch of other stories. Its about one kid going through too much in life whi...
22.8K 463 11
THIS IS OLD. MISTAKES ABOUND! YOUVE BEEN WARNED! I don't know... I guess you'll just have to read it to find out. I hope you enjoy it and feel free t...