Adore (Minsung & Hyunlix & Hu...

Bởi jieunlee04

Adore: *As time goes on, my love and admiration for you have increased tenfold. *I admire the way you handle... Xem Thêm

introduction.
¶ EPISODE . 01 ¶
¶ episode . 02 ¶
¶ episode . 03 ¶
¶ episode . 04 ¶
¶ episode . 05 ¶
¶ episode . 06 ¶
¶ episode . 07 ¶
¶ episode . 08 ¶
¶ episode . 09 ¶
¶ episode . 10 ¶
¶ episode . 11 ¶
¶ episode . 12 ¶
¶ episode . 13 ¶
¶ episode . 14 ¶
¶ episode . 15 ¶
¶ episode . 16 ¶
¶ episode . 17 ¶
§ episode . 18 §
§ episode . 20 §
§ episode . 21 §
A/N
§ episode . 22 §
§ EPISODE . 23 §
author notice.
§ EPISODE . 24 §
§ EPISODE . 25 §
no update.
§ EPISODE . 26 §
§ EPISODE . 27 §
§ episode . 28 §

§ episode . 19 §

18 1 0
Bởi jieunlee04

Next day.
Hyunjin pov
Hyunjin:
Baby calm down she will be fine.

Felix:
No I can't, first she Risk her life by saving Ji now mine, why she has to be all the time.

Hyunjin:
I know what's going on with you. Please be strong.

Felix:
I won't forgive myself if something happens to her.

Hyunjin:
Please don't talk like that, hyung's what should I do.

Chan:
Jin take him with you, go to a restaurant and make sure he eat something and bring for jisung and minho too, jeongin and seungmin will join U guys okay.

Jeongin:
No I will stay with jisung Hyung seungmin will go with them. If U want even changbin hyung will go with them.

As Chan hyung was going to say seungmin said.

Seungmin:
It's fine hyung changbin will come with me.

Changbin:
Yes hyung let him stay with him.

That's when doctor came out of the operation theatre with his head Hung low, jisung got up immediately with Minho hyung.

Minho:
Mr Kim is everything alright?.

Mr Kim:
I don't know how say this, jisung Felix try to be strong.

Jisung:
W-what's wrong Mr Kim.

Mr Kim:
We really tried our best but...

Felix:
But what Mr Kim complete the sentence.

Mr Kim:
We are sorry but she went into coma.........

Felix pov
No no this can't be true I said with a Shakey voice.

Felix:
Y-you a-are j-joking r-right mr- k-kim.

He gave a pat on my shoulder and left.

Felix:
No no no no this has to some kind of joke, baby this is a joke right, she can't leave her brother like this right, how can she do this us.

Tears were flowing down my face no this is not right, hyunjin hugged me tightly, we heard Minho hyung saying.

Minho:
Baby say something, Ji........Sungie.....

After few more tries suddenly Ji started to laugh we all were worried for Ji, he was laughing while tears flowing down his eyes, minho hyung hugged him then Ji said.

Jisung:
Hahaha life is so funny right guys.

Minho Hyung broke the hug and looked at Ji and said.

Minho:
What do u mean love.

Jisung:
First my boyfriend from years broke up with me, next my brother got heart broken, then he tried to committed suicide lucky he was safe, next I forced my sister to come Korea to spend time with us, then we got into accident which had a big impact on her brain and now this, can life can get any worse hahahaha.

.........?:
W-what are U saying h-hyung.

Minho pov

Our eyes widen and looked our left to see huijun with shocked face, he came closer to us and asked us.

Huijun:
W-what happened to m-my baby.

We didn't said anything he quickly held hyunjin and shake him and yelled.

Huijun:
I ASKED A FUCKING QUESTION WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABY.

then hyunjin said.

Hyunjin:
S-she went to c-coma.

He hands loosen from hyunjin's shoulders and stubble on his steps I quickly held him in my arms, he said.

Huijun:
Is this some kind of joke, what were U all doing when she is was suffering, i-i- trusted you with her that you all will keep her safe.

He pushed me away and yelled.

Huijun:
IS THIS WHAT U CALLED PROMISE TO KEEP HER SAFE, IS THIS HOW U TAKE CARE OF HER, THIS IS WHAT U KEEP HER SA-

'SLAP'
we saw jisung slapped huijun hardly I went to them and held jisung then jisung said.

Jisung:
Is this how U talk to your brother's, is this how minho raised you huh, say sorry to him.

Huijun was sobbing badly we really couldn't see him like that, jisung took a step forward to huijun and hugged him and said.

Jisung:
She is your girlfriend Jun, she will be fine no matter what, trust her okay.

Jun nodded his head and broke the hug and looked at me and hyunjin he came towards us and said.

Huijun:
A-am sorry hyung's I shouldn't have yelled at you both like that.

Minho:
It's fine bud, we can't imagine happing to our lovers to right.

Huijun:
Love you guys so much.

Hyunjin:
We too champ.

With that he hugged us, we hugged them back, few minutes later we broke the hug, huijun went near operation theatre and looked inside the room. Jisung came towards me and said.

Jisung:
Am sorry min that I slapped him, that's the only way to stop him from totally broke down.

I held his face into my hands and said.

Minho:
U did the great thing love after all U are the first person who held him after he was born right. U have all rights on him.

Jisung:
And U are the first person who held Jieun when she was born first right.

I smiled remember the day Jieun was born, everyone were so excited to meet her, huijun was 9 months old when Jieun was born. I looked behind jisung saw felix was silent. Then I said to hyunjin.

Minho:
Jin take Felix and go, let the poor boy rest okay, don't go to kids mansion go to our mansion okay.

Hyunjin:
Sure hyung.

With that hyunjin and Felix left the hospital with changbin and seungmin, then jisung asked huijun.

Jisung:
Huijun how did U know we here.

Huijun:
Jin hyung drop me here and left me, he didn't said anything, I still don't know why she is here, what happened hyung's, what's happening in Korea that I don't know.

Me and Jisung looked at each other he understood that he should not tell the truth to him, so he said.

Jisung:
Nothing Jun we were fighting and yelling a lot didn't realise Jieun was they, she collapsed on floor then minho took her here, yah.

Then we saw a nurse coming towards us and said.

Nurse:
Mr Lee and Mr Han, Dr Kim is calling you guys to his office.

Minho:
Oh yah sure will be in few minutes.

With that she left from there jisung got up and said to jeongin. 

Jisung:
Innie take care huijun we will see Dr Kim and will be back.

Jeongin:
Sure hyung.

With that jisung and me left to dr Kim office and as we reached there we knocked on the door we heard come in, with that me and Jisung went inside he said us to sit down we sat then Dr Kim continue.

Dr Kim:
So do U guys want to keep her stay here or take her to your house.

Jisung looked at me then I said.

Minho:
We will take her to our house Mr Kim.

Dr Kim:
Okay that's good, so I will send some people to your house set up everything and I will say Jin to stay at your house to keep on eye on them, is there anyone else there.

Minho:
Yah hyunjin is there.

Dr Kim:
Okay no worries, U both can go I will send someone to guys, U can discuss in which room she will be.

Jisung:
I think guest room is best, right min.

Minho:
Let's discuss with huijun and decide okay.

Jisung:
Okay then Mr Kim we will leave now.

He nodded his head then we both left the room. We both soon reached the operation theatre only to see Chan hyung sitting there alone, we went to him and I sat next him and asked him.

Minho:
Hey hyung where is huijun and jeongin.

Chan:
Hey yah they went eat something or more like innie forced huijun to eat something, so what did Mr Kim said.

Jisung:
We are taking Jieun to Lee mansion, I don't really trust anyone more, so yah.

Then we heard huijun voice,

Huijun:
So hyung what did the doctor said.

Jisung:
We are taking Jieun to your house, and all the hospital set will done in guest room.

Huijun:
No no no no guest room, she will be in my room not even a single second am leaving her side, so who will go with the works.

Minho:
Jin hyung and others are already there so it's not a issue.

Innie:
Hyung's looked I brought you guys food.

Jisung:
Thanks innie, U are the best.

He gave his famous fox smile. He gave the food we were eating,,,,,,,,

Soon we completed eating, Dr Kim came to us and I signed some papers and we took Jieun to our house...... 

Aww Jieun went into coma, let's see what happens with these people.................

Your nice keep going    

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

115K 4.4K 66
꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ Han JiSung maybe is a little bit dumb and naive, but is incredible cute and lovely. Lee Minho finds out about it when Han JiSung text...
5.3K 150 12
han jisung is a ace in the group in Stray Kids, but is he? ok, let me say this again. han jisung was an ace in the group in Stray Kids. there, better...
110K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
14.8K 597 7
Minho and Jisung have a secret, and a wild one at that. But a turn of events leads to some unexpected confessions and a major change to their relatio...